Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The torture continued at the ball, the most ticklish part of my foot, as the scrubbing again reduced again to the shearing point so every rounded curve could be stripped clean of excess skin; I laughed and screamed more so than normal as every millimetre of the ball was probably the second most ticklish spot on my foot became the pumice's playground. And then once she was done there she began on the most ticklish spots on my foot, from the small amount of flesh that surrounded each toe, to the toes themselves, each one was treated with special care and love and the desire to tickle as much as possible in the process of cleaning them; grasping each digit and pulling away from their kin, each part of the toes was thoroughly scrubbed over, under, side to side and on each side, from the smallest to biggest every surface, every nook and cranny, every millimetre of every crease along each toe was scrubbed into superhuman smoothness.

By the time she had finished with that foot I had been reduced to a giggling, frazzle-haired mess with tears streaming from my eyes and a smile so big you'd think I was auditioning as kind of clown. Veronica took a good deal of pride with what she had done with my foot, being sure to plant little kisses on each of the toes she had tortured. I was about to get up and say something, but only rose just in time to see Veronica clean off the pumice start all over again on the other foot.

This other time I think she was intentionally rouge with me as I felt so overwhelmed by her cruel pumice I actually fainted, I didn't know tickling could actually do that to a person. I don't how long I was out, but when I came to I saw that not was Veronica all done with my feet but had managed to remove the hair from my crotch and armpits, I don't know how she did it but the skin still had a slight burning sensation.

"You don't want to touch that sweetie, I know it's itchy but believe me you don't want to deal with the rash."

Veronica walked into view in order to release me for the goblin stocks, when she opened the wretched things I found both my feet were completely smooth and borderline skinless; when she opened the stocks I immediately recoiled into a ball, my hands clutching the soles of my feet in a vain attempt to shield them from more of Veronica's loving intentions.

"Time to get up sweetie pie, you and I have a dinner to attend." She said as she gently rubbed my side to warm me up.

"Do you expect me to go there naked? If I keep walking around like this I'm going to catch a cold, I wouldn't be much for to play with if I nose kept leaking snot now would I?"

"Well no you wouldn't." And with that she dumped a dress on me, a light shade of tan that looked better on a bedsheet or a shower curtain. "Now hurry up and get that on, we gotta do your make up too."

Quickly rushing to get the dress on to find some form of warmth, it only occurred to me then that Veronica didn't provide me with either a bra or a pair of panties. I was quickly rushed in front of Veronica's vanity mirror to have my face pelted with white powder followed by an expert application of make up to my eyes, mouth and forehead. By the time she finished fussing over me I saw her creation.

"A geisha? Seriously a geisha? You do realize I'm Chinese not Japanese right."

"Oh sweetie I know, but you can't tell me it doesn't look good on you, and besides the other girls voted on it."

"Why didn't they ask for a kimono to complete the set?"

"We didn't have a kimono."

"What are they going to ask next? Just me naked wearing a pair of cat ears or bunny ears?"

"Well I don't know about that? Maybe a cotton tail stuck to a vibrator, it might be cute shoved up your butt."

"Why stop there? Aren't nylons supposed to be more ticklish?"

"Oh now how did you know that you little pervert?"

"How about we play a game where I dress up as Regina for a day and everyone has to do what I say."

"Haha, that's actually a good idea, I think Regina would actually go for that one, I think she's looking forward to when it's her turn to lick your feet."

The more we talked the more it got dark, Veronica rushed the both of us out of her room and down towards the dining room, as we entered I was greeted by a collective 'aaaawwww' as the sight of my make up, I guess they really wanted to see it, does this mean I'll be teased and tickle like some kind of pet? There we were greeted by the rest of the family and Veronica and I sat across from Vanessa and Farah. At this point I wasn't too thrilled to see Farah, the vicious bitch who lured me here, already getting lovey dovey with Vanessa, I tried not to show my anger; meanwhile Devana and Regina seemed to look at me with genuine fascination, I didn't know if that was a good sign or bad.

"That make up suits you sweetie, a refined concubine to the wealthy and privileged. It just makes me want to ravish you, make you cry and ruin all that lovely make up on your face."

"You two go gentle on the child, Veronica worked to get her ready for us, I don't want to see her all used up. Be gentle with her, she is delicate." This was the first time I had heard Regina's voice since the night of the big orgy; it was strange hearing her in this setting, it was predatory or vicious, there was a strange gentleness and motherliness to it, like all my anxiety and fear washed away when I heard its sound.

Devana still stared at me like a predatory wolf, I think the clothing was arousing her a bit more than the rest; either planning on ripping them off or planning on having her way with the skin underneath.

Veronica meanwhile looked at with what seemed to be genuine kindness and motherly concern, as fucked up as it sounds given the context. Like Regina there was a real comfort there, I wouldn't go as far to call it family and I certainly wouldn't call it tenderness but there was a real reciprocal longing for each other. At least until I realized that she was busy strapping my wrists and ankles in metal manacles that had been built into the chair.

"VERONICA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!" Was this it? Were they tired of me? Were they going to drain my virgin blood and play some sick game until they drained me of my life force?

"Sweetie it's just for your own safety, you see some girls in the past just went crazy and took their steak knives and try to attack us or commit suicide. We all agreed that until you acclimatize to your environment we need to take safety measures; don't worry you'll still get to eat your meal, I'll just feed it to you."

The tomato soup set in front of me smelled appetizing, but having Veronica literally spoon feeding me wasn't the most attractive option, at least she wasn't saying 'aaahhhh' like I was some kind of baby. It went well for the first couple of spoonfuls but I almost choked when an irresistible tickling sensation of a pedicured toenail ran across the sole of my foot.

"My, that is a smooth pedicure, Veronica you've done quite well preparing little Emily for us tomorrow." Farah said with excitable glee.

Farah and Vanessa, two at the same time; Veronica was gentle and nurturing, how am I supposed to deal with two of them, especially since gentle and nurturing are the last things on their minds. This train of thought was rudely interrupted by Farah's toes now making their way up towards my unprotected genitals; these monstrous little digits were so cold they felt like ice made flesh, I almost screamed when they touched me.

"Oh and so clean and smooth, you really outdid yourself Veronica; I can't wait to dine on this little delicacy. But she's awfully dry, Veronica didn't you indulge in her, make her cum a few times? This was your day to do what you pleased with the girl."

The irresistible tickling moved deeper and deeper into my privates, passing into the inner part of my labia as the toes tickled every bit of nerve laden flesh they came across. They came to a stop when the big toe pressed against my clitoris and the second and third pressed against my urethra and vagina. Instead of penetrating they just lay there and rubbed against my genitals, these horrible, teasing little monsters just rubbing against me in a circular manner, the combination of friction and chilling cold drove me crazy and made my pray that they'd let me cum.

"Oh such a lewd young girl we have her, her mind controlled by her cute little love bud, I bet you anything if I made her cum now she'd be begging me to take her in as her new mommy. Do you want to make a bet Veronica? That she loves me more? After all she followed me here like a wide eyed little puppy."

"She's not yours, she's mine! And she's not gonna cum unless I allow it!!"

With that Veronica wrapped her fingers around my ribcage goosed the sides which caused me to erupt into hysterics. With what little of my coherent mind remained I think Veronica was trying block any potential orgasm by filling my nerves with unbridled ticklish energy. My ribs were probably the second most ticklish part on my body after my feet, my toes curled and my fingernails dug into the wood of the chair keeping me captive; I laughed and laughed and laughed so hard that Veronica's wickedly hyperactive fingers kneading and squeezing me overcame the subtle pleasures of Farah's toes, so much so that bladder ended up emptying on them.

Farah was less than pleased, the jovial blue eyes turned ice cold as her foot slowly recoiled, not sure if she was going to wipe that on the carpet or ruin a perfectly good shoe in the process. I would be a little proud of myself for being to grasp that extraordinarily petty bit of revenge but then to believe that I would've had to lose my mind.

"Such a naughty little doggie, we'll have to teach you to knock off such disgraceful behaviour, you've got a long way to go before you can be our cow again."

"You say that like it's some kind of threat, you were using your foot to play with my genitals what did you seriously expect to happen? Also what do you have against dogs anyway? Have you ever seen a real life cow, they shit and piss wherever they want." I don't know what prompted that, especially with Veronica's repeated warning about being seen and not heard, but it felt unbelievably good to let it out. And lo and behold I was greeted not with violence or anger but with actual mirthful laughter, even Devana and Regina were laughing.

"Oh sweet child, you have no idea after almost a century how good it feels to have youthful energy back inside this house. If ever there were more evidence that we all needed a new daughter in our lives; Veronica I couldn't think of a better match for you." Regina practically beamed with happiness.

I looked back at Veronica and the look on her face was a one of incredible joy, like she was the little girl whose mom just gave her permission to buy a puppy, only times a million. Maybe the concept of motherhood was a bit beyond me at this stage in my life, once I grew into an adult I realized I never wanted children, but Veronica released this incredible softness and warmth from her body that felt more genuine and beautiful than I had ever felt with any member of my family.

The dinner party retired soon after, I went to have a shower and joined Veronica for the night, we slept in the same bed and I didn't mind honestly; Veronica seemed especially beautiful to me right now, whether this some kind of vampire hypnotism or not didn't matter to me, I was embraced a kind, loving woman whose warmth absorbed me, her large breasts helped too. As I lay in her embrace I rested my head upon her neck and let chin lock me into a loving position.

"What did Regina mean when she said that I was a match for you?"

"Well I think she meant personality wise, I'm usually the joker of the group you know, I'm the old softie, I think it's because I'm the littlest sister they usually treat me like a baby."

"But why can't be like the rest of them, why I can't be your sister instead of you daughter?"

"Well sweetie, Regina would if she could but she's not a vampire, she has no ability to turn you into one of us; it had to fall to one of us and I wanted this duty, not because I didn't want to be the baby anymore but because I wanted someone I could love and who'd love me back."

"But I thought you were family, don't they love you?"

"Of course they do, but even in family some are more beloved than others; still doesn't change the fact that we're the closest family you'll probably ever meet in your life."

"That doesn't mean they'll love me, I don't believe for a second they'll treat me any differently; I'll just end up as this family's Cinderella."

"Take it from someone was a real life Cinderella, that won't happen, I won't let and Regina won't let it."

"The two of you can't be everywhere at once, what if I'm alone with Farah or Devana, I mean Farah already looks down on me and the way you keep talking about Devana it's like she's a serial killer from a horror movie, and not one of those nice tame Hollywood movies, the really freaky Japanese and European shit."

"They'll learn to love you, it's just been so long since we had a new girl so they're not used to you yet."

"What were they like when you first joined?"

"I won't lie, they weren't exactly welcoming to me either but they grew to love me. At first it was purely physical and under Regina's guidance but over time we bonded and got to know each other. Regina loves us and wants the family to grow, she doesn't want you to be hurt you, and she wants you to be with us."

"It sounds like Regina's the only thing holding this family together."

"Don't you say that, you don't know us yet; I promise that tomorrow Farah and Vanessa will show you what kind of people they are. Everyone in this house has a heart full of love and they'll share it with you too."

A house full of love, but their love is something they still reserve for themselves.

(To Be Continued)