Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What. The. Fuck? You murdered a little girl that did nothing to you! You spent your life suffering at the hands of others and the first thing you do when you join this family is to harm an innocent child?!"

"I told you before, I'm a princess, and like a princess I am cruel to my enemies. Farah understood this, and I think that's why she and I have become something like kindred spirits."

"Aren't you just like the people who attacked you? Aren't you just like the demon who manipulated you?!"

"Yes, and what's wrong with that? They won, they had their victory and I and my tribe suffered for it. This world favours predators, and we are the queens of this world."

I don't want to hear this anymore.

"The tears that drew my sympathy now drew contempt, I wanted to see more of them, I wanted to hear her screams. Farah guided my hands and together she taught me a biology lesson, we plunged needles everywhere we could find: between the joints of her digits, the gums under her teeth, every bit of skin we could find nerves, we spared no part of her body. Do you want to know often she cried for her mommy?"

I don't want to.

"Her mommy cried for her back, in the dead of night we commandeered a wagon and two horses, we left for the girl's hometown with her body with in back, needles and all, we dumped her outside her family home and waited to hear her family's wails, we returned back to Regina's lair and I came to embrace the life I have now."

You're a monster.

Devana's grew out one of her razor sharp finger claws and cleanly cut the cling wrap off my body with one swift cut down the middle.

"Aren't you going to quiz me now?"

"There's just one thing I want to know from you, are you going to be my sweet loyal niece? Or am I going to have to dump you outside your mother's house for giggles?"

"If you really think I'm going to betray you so much, why don't you just do it right now?"

"Because I know you won't, for everything here that might horrify you, you haven't spent time with Regina yet, she hasn't shown you how wonderful life with us could be. You no idea how freeing, how empowering our family can be, and I know once you do you will never want leave."

"So what are you going to do to me now? You've told me your story, are you going to torture me now?"

"I hadn't planned on it."

"In this house? That would be a first."

"Is it so hard to believe that I just wanted you to know my story?"

"Well you do feed of sex and decadence, I thought you were hoping to get a free meal today."

"Fine, if you're so insistent, let's enjoy ourselves."

"Wait you mean I actually get to choose? How about we just go back to cuddling or something."

"No I never said you could have whatever you wanted, you're still under my authority today. Don't be greedy."

"Well what can I have? Can at least not be tickled to unconsciousness again?"

"Sure, but you have to call me mommy."

"Wouldn't that piss off Veronica?"

"All the more reason, besides if don't I'll just tickle it out of you."

"Always with the tickling, why can't anyone in this family just be tender and kind and maybe something that won't make me almost choke on my own saliva?"

"Did you forget what I said earlier, I'm the princess and this is my queendom, and I say I need my entertainment too; besides if you accede now I promise I'll be gentle."

"Gentle how?"

"We'll just go freestyle, no bondage, just you and me, just like a pair of lovers we'll just enjoy each other's bodies."

"You're bigger and stronger than me, which means you'll probably just wrestle me into submission."

"You make that sound like a bad thing, think of it as an exercise in intimacy, how often do you get to feel our skin? I bet the others just tie you up and paw at you, that's not lovemaking that's just being at the mercy of a cruel octopus. Real lovemaking is your skin against mine, your body heat against mine, feeling my every muscle move, and as I dominate you you'll feel real ecstasy."

"Domination is domination, why would that appeal to me."

"You should never expect anything less in this house, but I can promise it'll be much more pleasant, skin to skin contact activates a hormone that makes you happy and content."

"You're going to have to forgive me if all this seems self-serving."

"Of course it is, Regina taught us how to take our sustenance from pleasure; always being the dominant one is just a predatory mindset that we haven't yet shaken, something we don't really need, just the others choose to embrace it."

"And you're above predatory thought?"

"Oh I can be the most predatory person in this house, I'm just big enough to realize that doesn't have to define my character. That's the real lesson Regina has been trying to teach us, that we can more than just vampires or mortals, that nothing is beyond our grasp if only we can cast aside such preconceptions; we could like Regina's kin and become queens without equal. Isn't that something you want to be part of?"

These women are in a cult.

"You'll see, Regina explains it much better than I do. The point now is that I should show that not all relationships have to be abusive."

"You have an unusual amount of insight considering how self-involved your sisters are."

"I'm the guardian of this family, I'm the ultimate big sister irrelevant of how Farah sees herself, and I know well enough that if someone in the family doesn't stop just treating you like some random prostitute and treat you like an actual member of this family, this entire enterprise would fall apart."

Oh my god, actual empathy from someone living in this house?! I was expecting a sadistic serial killer, not someone with actual empathy.

"Now come along then, before I change my mind and put you in the cling wrap again."

"Will you be gentle?"

"Like a mother lion with her cubs."

"That's a bit disturbing, you're not actually going to turn into a giant panther during sex are you?"

"Maybe, if you ask nicely."

"You sure we can't just cuddle?"

"Are you countermanding your princess?"

"Maybe a little, I've just had a lot of loving since I got here, and the human body can only take so much."

"What could you possibly have to complain about, I and by extension my sisters have been doing all the work since all you do is lie there."

"I get sore."

"You poor thing, you want me to give you a massage, rub you with lavender scented oils and dress you in the finest silks?"

"Can we just do it tenderly?"

"If you don't stop whining I'll go with my first instinct and ride you like a pony."

"Can we limit the sex to just one orgasm and then we're done?"

"Alright and I'll only use my tongue."

"Your tongue?"

"No fingers, nails or teeth, nothing sharp or cruel or harsh. I'll treat your genitals with the same tenderness a mother panther treats her cubs."

"Knowing that you're talking about my genitals I don't know if that comparison is creepier or just inaccurate."

"Anymore negotiations and I'll gag you and find something that'll hold you upside down."

"Ok, lick me like a lollipop."

She directed me to her bed, it was fairly simple compared to the other beds in the house but I imagine having a live-in dungeon was a concession she was happy to make. I lay on the bed waiting for her to join me, she took off her clothes and allowed me to drink in what an amazing body she had. More than anyone else in this house she had a very athletic build, not to the point where I could call her a miniature amazon, when she said she was the family's huntress; her arms, legs and torso all rippled with muscles, it was intimidating rather than arousing, I've been the victim of threats rather than courting throughout my life.

She sauntered over like a sultry vixen and straddled me, on my back staring up on at her was oddly comforting, that's not to say she didn't have an air of malevolence but it wasn't nearly as intense as Farah's.

"Are you sure it's not too late to invite Veronica to join us?"

"Do you want a hyper active monkey fingering you in the anus while you're trying enjoy my company?"

"Hey, that's my future sire you're talking about."

"Ooh, proper terminology and everything, aren't you the teacher's pet."

"Well she is."

"If you want Veronica just crawl back to her room, right now you're with me and now I'm going to have to punish you for calling my lovemaking abilities into doubt."

And of course the punishment came in the predictable, cruel non-razor sharp fingernails plunged themselves between my arms and body, Devana had a lovely time judging by her toothy her sadistic smile was. Those nasty little claws danced around the tiny space beneath my clamped arms, how they did it must've been more vampiric witchcraft because they wiggled and goosed me with a dexterity that didn't seem possible in such a confined space.

"You know when Regina decided to adopt this as the official torture and lovemaking method for the entire family, I thought Farah and Vanessa finally broke her, to embrace something so childish was hard to believe with someone as hard as Farah. But I've had a century or so to really enjoy it, and I've got to say these silly children's games have grown on me, such little effort and just the right bit of finesse and you have a crippling and insidious method that oddly enough is appropriate to use on children such as yourself."

"What the hehehehehelllll is the deal with this anyway? Why tickling? It's Farahahahah's fetish, why does Regina likikikikittttt?"

"Now that would be telling, naughty little girl skipping ahead in the story, I'm going to have to punish you for that!"

The vicious woman currently torturing my ribs switched tactics, grabbing my wrists in one hand and holding them above my head while she brought her teeth into play, nibbling the skin of the ribs and side of my right side while her free hand to torment my left side with malevolent nails dancing and goosing my ribs.

"When I was your age I was already an infamous home wrecker, women the world over wanted to catch me and torture me in the most wicked ways they could imagine! I'm sure this is how you imagined it in your perverted little mind, the husband thieving whore getting her feet licked by goats and then getting pilloried and tortured by an army of outraged wives."

"I don't thhiihihink that!" That was a lie.

With unnatural grace Devana tied my wrists with a rope she had left attached to her head railings.

"I should get everyone else down here, we should play a game of inquisition and while we don't have any animals on hand, shapeshifting would solve that problem in a pinch, we can all get very creative with what we do with our tongues and fingers."

The hungry wolf didn't stop, as she moved herself down my body, her fingers dancing along the sides of my belly and down to my hips. I thought this was going to be a prelude to another round of cunnilingus but instead was treated to having Devana's ample breasts sliding up my body and resting on top of my own breasts.

"Have you ever gotten a massage like this before?"

"Please don't stop."

Devana continued her massage, using her erect nipples to entice mine, she moved her upper body in a circular motion and so her nipples embraced mine, drawing circles around the innermost of the areola and massaging the sides of my nipples. I've never had the pleasure of being the attention of another woman's breasts treating mine this way, but it feels so good. I remember seeing videos online, a Japanese one that had a girl about my age getting a massage like those from another, motherly woman giving her a loving full body massage, and when I say that I mean massaging every part of the girl's body with every part of her own body.

Devana's breasts once again made the journey my breasts, down my belly towards my crotch and then back up again.

"Tell me want you my sweet little girl?"

"I want this massage to last forever, I want you to make me cum and then keep going, I want you to make love to me until I curl up and die."

"And you thought this was going to be unpleasant. Think how lovely this is, and think how lovely it'll be, over and over, for the rest of eternity."

"I want it, I want it so bad."

"Good girl."

Devana took her left breast in hand and my right leg in her other hand, lifted my leg up and pressed her breast into my genitals, she began circling my clitoris, my juices came fast and soaked my vagina, Devana was more than happy to use this impromptu lube to make her already magical nipples all the more enticing. She circled around faster and faster and my clitoris reacted to her loving touch, it finally reached a high point when the nipple's centre pressed itself against the head of my clitoris, every dimple, wrinkle and bump became a sex toy as each bit of friction they made against generate waves of pleasure.

It was that point I came, it was small, quiet thing, but it was still enough to leave me tired. It was thankfully small, but it feels better this way, with Veronica and the others made a show of it, like they were trying very hard to show off, I guess that's part of them trying to make me feel welcome but honestly I could do with more of this. Devana kept me warm with her body, the soft touches never stopped even on my genitals as she wrapped herself around me in a tight embrace; she was so warm and so soft and loving, I know I've slept in the embrace of all the other women, it feels special not to be tortured.

Sleep soon overtook me, and already I could see Devana was right, already I feel so much better now, something so small as feeling another's skin as we make love really does make all the difference. Is this what they all feel all the time? Is this why they love each other so much?

"So do you have to say?"

"Thank you?"

"It starts with an M, you say it or I'll pinch you very, very hard, and I think you know where."

"I love you mommy." As bizarre as it sounds that wasn't a lie, except for the mommy part.

"I like that word, I like when comes out of you, I like it better than auntie."

"You're not going to steal me from Veronica are you?"

"No, but maybe she and I will spend more time together with you. The idea of making you beg and scream is actually quite appealing."

"I wouldn't mind more time with you, just that spending time with Veronica and her 'one' set of hands is a huge relief from being passed along around different groups."

"Don't tell me you don't enjoy it."

"Even the sweetest creams and chocolate can leave a bad taste if you eat too much."

"Oh sweetheart, believe me that attitude will change when you become one of us."

That had a definite appeal, eternity of fucking, eating and any kind decadence I could think up and never get tired. But that was neither here nor there, I soon fell asleep in Devana's embrace as she whispered sweet nothings in a language I didn't recognize. As I slumbered wrapped in warmth it feels like the first time I felt comfortable in this house.

I don't know what how long it took but when I got up Devana was gone, I was alone, unbound and uncaged, she left me alone with no restraints; I'm not dumb enough to believe that this means she trusts me, so I'm guessing this is some kind of test. I looked around the room to see she left the door open, I could hear their voices from upstairs laughing and partying, what the hell was this supposed to be?

I got up off the bed, not bothering getting dressed because I'm going to lose in like five minutes anyway I walked out of the dungeon and followed the sound of laughter up the spiral staircase; why didn't Devana or Veronica come and get me?

I followed the spiral staircase up to the ground floor and I found myself faced with a false salvation. The front door was left open, the cold breeze of freedom was there staring at me; the street lights' shine against the backdrop of the night sky looked like the loving eyes of an angel welcoming me back to sanity. The grass was so green and so beautiful I wanted so bad to feel its gentle touch replace these bitches' fingernails against the soles of my feet, but I knew better.

Opposite to me was their dining room, and just like the voices implied there they were as one big family, laughing and drinking and eating, and even though they weren't looking at me I knew for a fact they knew I was here and knew exactly what I was doing. If I take one step outside they'll skin me alive, no that would be too quick boring, they'd probably invent some game designed to skin me in the most perverse way possible. But this is too easy, almost token, they've got something else planned, I have to play their game for now and be their dutiful daughter.

I take a few steps towards the door, I can hear a slight change in the atmosphere, nothing really noticeable in their speech or anything, just a change. They were waiting for me to make a run for it, but I won't, I took hold of the door knob and closed the door. The sound of its closing was quite loud, when they saw me closing it the entire household fell silent; now I need to put on my warmest smile, speak like a dutiful daughter and call each and every one of them mommy.

I turn on my heel and begin walking towards the dining room, all smiles and bright eyes for both me and them, as I took my steps into the dining room I saw warm smiles gentle eyes. I took the seat next to Veronica and planted a kiss on her cheek, they ate it up. They laughed and smiled and cajoled each other with looking forward to a happy future, comfortable in the idea they had succeeded in breaking me.

Dinner wrapped up quickly, the rest of the family quickly retired to their rooms allowing Veronica some private time with me. We bathed together in the tub and cuddled and hummed all the way through, her happiness was palpable, I almost feel bad for deceiving her.

Together she moved me to her bedroom and I enjoyed her embrace, under the covers she nuzzled my neck with a glee that I haven't seen before now, I don't think she'll actually fall asleep tonight with how excited she is.

"I'm not going to fall asleep."

"I noticed."

"I can't wait until tomorrow, just wait until you finally get some alone time with Regina."

'Oh shit, what can Regina even do, if she really is some kind of demon or something does she have the ability to read my mind?'

"You don't have to worry about embarrassing yourself, I'll be right there with you, you don't have to worry about a thing."

"Why are you going to be there? Isn't this something I'm supposed to do alone with Regina? You don't have to hold my hand or anything."

"Oh sweetie, you don't understand, this isn't just you and Regina have a little intimate time, she's going to oversee our union!"

"Union?"

"Well I don't know the proper term, but what I mean is she's going to oversee the mixing our blood, we're finally going to make it official, you're going to take your first steps to becoming a real vampire tomorrow!"

I need to get out of here.

"I know that it sounds kinda icky, but it won't be that bad, it'll be nice trust me, and this is also my first time too so it'll be like breaking both our cherries!"

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Oh don't be silly, after everything you've been through you should giddy as all hell!"

"What if Regina doesn't like me?"

"Hogwash, Regina's as crazy about you as I am. You should hear her talk when you're out of the room, about what a sweet girl you are, about how she can't wait to have a turn with you. You know she's never actually how vampires reproduce? Technically neither have I, I don't think anyone in the family has actually sired their own offspring before, so everyone's pretty excited at having our own little baby added to the family!"

I honestly don't want to know what that means, being the baby means the same thing as being the bottom of the ladder.