Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about a thing, you've made it, you're part of the family now, you'll get to live with us from now on and never have to worry about a thing, you'll be cuddled and pampered and spoiled to your heart's content!"

"You make it sound so simple, life's never that simple."

"Of course it is, it's going to work out because we love each other, this family is going to be your family, and everything will always be wonderful as long as we all stick together."

No it won't, Veronica has to learn the lesson that life isn't simple, and her love is poisonous.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

*****

A/N: Sorry this took so long to come out, my life became much more demanding after chapter 3 and less time and energy to spend on this story. I'm especially sorry that the sex scene was so weak this time around but I couldn't really think of a good way to make Devana a different character from the rest in terms of her sexuality. I do hope you enjoyed her backstory, the only reason I initially made her a 'gypsy' was because I thought a dark skinned woman would be incredibly sexy.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it, this was probably the hardest chapter so far as I didn't have a clear idea for what to do, that won't apply to the rest of the story.