Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player0
Player0
97 Followers

"I remember the first day I came to this world, the day I started my family with Farah and Vanessa. It didn't start that way immediately though, when they first saw me they reacted like frightened kittens, even after they drank from me they were afraid to talk, afraid to move even. I was afraid they'd scamper back into the woods and leaving me alone in this strange new world; I couldn't abide such rudeness so I decided to eat them."

"Were you just planning on making love to them or did you mean eating in a literal way?"

"Both, my people don't work the same way you mortals do, I wouldn't say I'm a succubus in the strictest terms, but let's just say my kind enjoy the kind of freedom mortals don't; I live the way I choose to live, literally."

"So you chose to live off sex?"

"I am now and have always been a hedonist, I came to this world not to conquer it or terrorize it, I came here to get away and enjoy myself, to love and be loved by others."

As Regina spoke she took small, teasing strokes of my clit, her dextrous tongue inviting it out of its hood, taking Veronica's advice and swiftly darted her tongue just at the lips where the under and upper sides of my clitoral hood met. At the same time Veronica began playing with my nipples, gently circling my areolas with her fingernails, so gently I think it was meant more to caress than to arouse.

"Farah was the first being on this plane I tasted, I think that's where she gets the idea that she's secretly my favourite, that it makes her my 'first' daughter. But honestly I was just afraid they'd leave me; I lunged at her like a lioness, pinned her against a tree and placed my mouth upon her genitals and did what I'm doing to you, only much rougher."

"Why didn't you just talk to them first?"

"I was hungry, traveling across dimensions takes a lot out of you. Farah came quite quickly, Vanessa last a little longer, she was too shocked by what she saw that just froze. Whether that was from fear or lust I do not know."

"Oh they enjoyed it just fine, Regina is a maestro with that mouth!" Veronica chimed in a little too enthusiastically.

"Where's this amazing mouth now? I'm not feeling it." Maybe that was a little too cheeky.

"Oh sweetie, this is just to help you experience the story. If you want the real thing you don't have to worry, you'll get that eventually."

"I'm not complaining about that part." I've got to stop feeling this way, gotta remember car keys leads to car leads to freedom!

"After I made them both climax I sat their sweat little bottoms down and had a long talk with them. They had a lot of the questions you'd expect: who was I, what was my relationship with Tristan and Venus, why did I kill them, what did I want with them?"

"What did you tell them?"

"Naughty girl, are you insinuating your dearest grandmother a liar? I'll have you know I never, ever lie; the naughty little nymph who lies to me will get know the old me."

"Old you?!" The Being-that-was-not-yet-Regina.

"Aw she's just playing with you buttercup, Regina's the sweetest thing on the face of the earth, she can't even stand the sight of blood." Veronica said a little naively.

"Hm, that's true, then again I haven't had a reason to." It wasn't hard to figure out who she was talking about.

"Hey now, let's not get hung on the negative shit; mama why don't you tell Emma about how much you enjoyed the world? Didn't you make up a song about how girls taste depending on their race?" Veronica said, trying to break the tension.

"It was more a 'you are what you eat' kind of song actually. I actually enjoy this time period, the abundance of sugar makes girls tastes like chocolate covered strawberries."

"How do I taste?" I actually was curious this time.

"You taste like honey and strawberries!" Veronica chirped.

"You're on a special diet for a good reason."

"I noticed, would it kill you to feed me properly? I mean if you all want to spend all day having sex with me that's fine, but I need some real energy otherwise I end up fainting after the first orgasm."

"Oh well look who has the swollen head on her shoulders?" Veronica teased.

"Sweetie our entire world doesn't revolve around you, we have to make a living like everyone else. This house doesn't pay for itself you know."

"What kind of living?"

"You'll see my dear; don't worry if you're thinking we'll make you an actual prostitute, we're you're family and we'll make sure you never have to do anything you don't want to."

"That doesn't mean you get to spend all day getting fat and jilling off, you live in our house you pull your weight, or else your punishment become less fun!"

How do they keep this place anyway? Probably stringing along some rich guy as a mistress and then blackmailing him.

"But that's enough of that, let's get back to the story shall we, I was going to tell you about why I did what I did to Tristan and Venus?"

"You did kind of trail off just now."

"I fear that's become quite a habit of everyone here, I think you're little flights of fancy have become quite infectious my little oriental princess."

The disapproval was reinforced by Veronica pinching my sensitive, oily nipples, making sure to press the tips of her nails into them.

"Now you heard your grandma, no talking allowed until you've been given permission." Veronica was enjoying this a little too much.

"Yes mama." Just give her what she wants, the sooner the story is over the sooner I can get out of here.

"Tristan and his dear mother Venus were my first loves, my first windows to this world, my first knowledge of this came from them. They contacted me first, or rather they threw into the ocean of my world a bottle with a note inside hoping to contact some dark, demonic lord that would come up from the depths of hell and strike terror into the world."

"They didn't mean to contact you?"

"No, they were ignorant of how my world really works. It's sad that many of you mortals are, even those of you who are the closest to my level still grasp in the dark like newborns, telling yourself stories with what little you know."

"How does your world work?"

"It's a world where everything is easier, everything is fluid, the only thing needed to make the world the way you want is your imagination."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"If you're really interested, I can tell you all about it; but for now, we'll continue with the story. When Venus first contacted me she was a Gypsy, abandoned by her family for getting pregnant with the child of an outsider, one who also turned her away; she was homeless and frightened and begged for help from whoever could provide it. I was a young thing, I am still a young thing, and I took pity upon this pathetic little creature, I gave her gifts wherever I could: I gave her the knowledge of magic to survive without food, medicine or money; I taught her the nature of magic and energy and how to feed upon them."

"You turned her into a hag?"

"My word no, I'm not a monster, everything I did was to help her and her baby Tristan; she was the one who chose to become a seductress, she was the one who chose to become a witch, she was the one who gave her son immortality through vampirism, and she changed herself into what you call a hag-witch. Just because I gave her an understanding of the nature of magic and mutation doesn't mean I controlled what she did with it, and there are many in this world and others that offered her the kind of power and knowledge she wanted."

"So you killed her for that?"

"Absolutely not, I cared for Venus and Tristan, I cared for them more than I did my own kin, the kind of love I share with you right now. I couldn't stop her from doing what she did, and I was thankful that she still kept in contact with me; I was an isolated and alienated child, I sought whatever friends would have me and for a time that was Venus. She taught me many things, more than I taught her; she taught about the nature of her world, the concept of rigidness, solidness, materialism, the unchanging nature of your world and how little magic existed there. It sounded like a 'magical' place, if you'll excuse the pun, the kind of world where people didn't know what magic was, where there were no others of my kind, it felt like the kind of place where I could be its queen."

"Is that why you came here?"

"Yes, I admit it wasn't entirely my idea, Venus sought to entice me into her world, told me tall tales about how I would be the glorious conqueror who would bring love and civility and empathy for all those who lived here. The conqueror part appealed to me, but I was wiser than my wayward daughter suspected, I knew she was playing me, I knew she wanted to entrap me and enslave me to her will, so I let her believe I was her obedient and naïve patron and lapped up her promises of ruling this world together, let her believe that I believed her. And then when the day came I dispatched and her child, I made up my mind that I would make a place for myself in this world my way."

"You said you knew she was deceiving you, but how did you actually know?"

"I knew."

"But how did you actually know? You could've been wrong about her."

"I KNEW, and if you don't want to end up like her you'll drop this line of questioning and accept that your beloved Grandmother knows things, and that if you ever think about doing something naughty I'll know about it before you do."

I don't know which is scarier, that if she can read minds or see the future she does know what I'm planning, or if she doesn't then she'll just follow whatever paranoid thought enters her brain.

"It pained me, what I did to them, but they forced my hand. When they told me about Vanessa and Farah I saw a new opportunity, I saw new guides to this world, I saw new people in my life that I could love. When first saw Vanessa and Farah, after hearing so much about the carnal pleasures of this world the first thing I wanted to do was indulge myself, and then when I had finished and they were too tired to run we embraced and I told them I was going to be their new mother."

"And they accepted you just like that?"

"Of course they did, I am the monstrous demon lady, Venus's object of worship, the dark goddess who would remake this world for their pleasure. They didn't entirely believe all of it of course, but they did believe I was some kind of malevolent thing from a faraway place that would punish them severely if they displeased me."

"What did you actually want from them?"

"From them all I wanted was their friendship and their loyalty, that's all I ever wanted, if Venus didn't plot against me she'd be alive today."

"Why did you come here at all? If you knew Venus wanted to entrap you why risk it? Why not just cut ties with her?"

"I came here because I wanted to find someone to love and to love me in return, that's all I ever wanted. In my world I was a ne'er-do-well, the kind of person who would spend all day and night in their rooms, cut off from the rest of the world. This brave new world and its people seemed like the opportunity of a lifetime, a chance to begin again and wash away all my short-comings."

"So that's it? You didn't want to rule the world?"

"Oh sweetie, of course I did. A whole world to myself, which was too sweet a treat to refuse. I meant what I offered to Vanessa and Farah, I knew their stories from Venus and so I already felt a connection to them."

"I was going to ask, why did you call yourself their mother instead of master? How did you know they'd actually go with that?"

"Mother and master are the same thing aren't they? Family has a hierarchy like any other organization, just because you invest love in there doesn't mean authority disappears."

That all sounds uncomfortably familiar.

"They didn't take to the idea right away mind you, they were already old enough to be mothers themselves and the idea of being forced into a relationship based on a hierarchy so soon after their beastly relationship with Venus didn't appeal again."

"What did they do?"

"They swore fealty to me right away, or at least as soon as they recovered from our playtime. And I mean that literally, they bent their knees to me like I was some kind of queen."

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"No, I wanted them to be my new family, I wanted them to be my daughters. And I know it sounds odd to you, it sounded odd to all my girls at first, but those thoughts and feelings were genuine and still are. It took some time to sit them down and explain that to them. And besides, they couldn't go anywhere if they tried, I knew magic better than they did, even if I didn't fully know what a vampire wise I knew biology based magic far better than they did; my blood flowing through my veins could've made them my slaves if I wished it."

"But you didn't, right?"

"No, they were too afraid to run, and so I spent my first day and night on this world, spending the time talking to my dear daughters. The three of sat together on the ground, our backs resting on the trees of the forest that surrounded the altar, they asked me my name and I gave it to them, they asked me where I came from and I told them, they asked why I was attracted to them and why I made them call me mother, I told them what I told you, although it didn't stay that way."

"What do you mean?"

"I admit, when I first arrived in this world my enthusiasm overtook me, I saw Vanessa and Farah like dolls, calling myself mother and forming my family started as the act of a giddy woman-child who looked down on this world and saw herself as queen. But as I got to know them my sense of kinship with them grew: Vanessa's kindness and Farah's passion, their love for each other was like something out of a fairy-tale, it makes a world of difference hearing a story and then hearing it from the mouth of main character."

"So you stopped seeing people as dolls?"

"No, just them. Although it's not as if they were trying to get me to stop, they like me saw this world and its people as their playthings, they always did since they were mortal. I don't think that's ever changed about them, I've tried many times to get them to change but they will always be the little princesses."

"What else did you talk about?"

"Once we got passed all the usual questions about the world, we came to talk about the 'mother' issue, once they became comfortable with me we spoke candidly the implications of our future relationship. Family wasn't a word that one threw around frivolously, mother even less so; I think the whole time through they never forgot who or what I was, so when I told them that I would be different from Venus, my love was genuine and intensions pure and unlike Venus I offered this without holding some kind of leverage over their heads."

"Did they accept?"

"Yes, but not without hesitation, but they agreed to travel with me and show me their world, the first destination they wanted to make was back to their old home in France. As we made our way there we talked and talked and talked about everything, and soon we bonded as we shared our lust for life, all of us were hedonists and I found that ideals of love that Venus had twisted into sex slavery to sustain her was something that actually appealed to us. As I learned about Venus from their perspective I grew to understand what a contemptable woman she was but her love of her son was truly admirable; in a way it wasn't her actions or her lifestyle or how she treated others that we were offended by, it was the fact that we weren't in that position ourselves."

Why doesn't that surprise me.

"I must admit though, I think the tickling might've been just as much my idea as hers', I think it's quite funny that so many disparate women would all share the same sexual proclivities."

"Is there such a thing as tickling or sex or fetishes where you come from?"

"Joy and love and tenderness are universal sweetheart."

"Is that what drew you to them?"

"We were all already hedonists, and with respect to vampires I don't enjoy violence enough to sustain myself on it on a regular basis and neither did these two. As another show of my good will I educated them on the nature of magic, on the fluidity of magic on how they could change themselves and the world around them, it never really occurred to them why they could spend the last day so without blood and not feel hunger pangs, they knew my blood made them immune from sunlight but not the real potential I gifted them. Vampires are creatures based on biological and necrotic magic, something I knew a great deal of, giving them my blood was an effective shortcut to expanding their powers and consciousness, and through there I showed them the world as it was, the world they could've had."

"What did you tell them, the secret of magic?"

"I told them that we can all be anything we want; it must be so awful to be human, to be mortal, to be stuck in this one form, to be a soul that can do and be whatever you want, but to be stuck this mortal coil with only one gender, only able to eat and drink certain things, your existence and its potential to indulge and enjoy the world around is limited it still makes me quite sad."

"So you're a shapeshifter?"

"That's a very crude way of putting it, but yes something like that."

"What did you teach them exactly?"

"I taught them to take sustenance from the world around them, from the psychic energy of others creatures, primarily humans. Back then so isolated from the rest of the world they could've very well give up their traditions of drinking the blood of anything we came across, I had to become used to devouring the spiritual energy of a living creature entirely."

"You mean you didn't eat things where you came from?"

"To you it might look like eating, but I feed on the spirit energy of this world, it is emitted by every living creature, from the plants to the worms to you. Eating and finding how wonderful it is was just another pleasant surprise I found here."

"How did they take it?"

"Quite well, not relying on blood for survival was something the two of them had longed for, not that they didn't enjoy their predatory nature, but finding a way to live essentially consequence free from their former limitations was something they embraced it with the same enthusiasm they embraced each other."

"It must've been like a dream come true."

"It was, when I told them of the nature of how they could feed on others they immediately celebrated by feeding on each other. Farah tackled Vanessa to the ground and tickled her witless, they were so happy it was the first real pleasure they've had in months, Farah tickled and Vanessa tickled back, their skin gleaned with a glow as they absorbed each other's psychic energy. Unfortunately as Farah was the dominant one she took far too much of Vanessa's before the sweet girl started to sicken?"

"Was she alright?!"

"Oh yes, Farah realized right away that, like blood, was limited to each living creature, they could only take so much before your rendered that being lifeless."

"But all of you eat normal food for dinner? Is that for show or just because you enjoy it?"

"The freedom I offer meant that you can survive on things other than blood, spiritual energy is entwined with everything, my kind can draw it out more purely but a vampire can absorb it through blood."

"So a dead has spiritual energy."

"Oh my yes, but out of all the creatures in this world humans are unique in that their spiritual energy is so strong that they can invest theirs into another entity."

"Invest?"

"Think of an animal precious to you, like a tiger or a horse or a pet dog, something that people invest their love and admiration and symbolism into. Those thoughts don't just stay in your head, you invest them into the creature and provide it with greater nutrition for beings like me. Animals, objects, you humans so love to fetishize things is it such a surprise that this world was so well suited to I and mine?"

Player0
Player0
97 Followers