Enslaved by Marilyn Ch. 07

Story Info
Public humilitation for a submissive.
3k words
4.25
39.9k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to feel really mixed up. Although I knew what I wanted. There was no doubt about that. The words the very sexy Debbie had spoken to Marilyn and I at the swimming party were permanently lodged into my head,

"I can't believe you don't shag him Marilyn. I'm sure if you too had sex it would be utterly electric!"

The point made been made. The issue had been raised. Sex between Marilyn and I was a possibility. It could happen and it had clearly entered both our minds at that moment. There was no denying that. After all we were two grown adults. The only difference was that she was dominant and I was submissive. I had been so delighted to become her submissive but now I knew that it wasn't enough; I wanted more. I also thought about the words of Stacey that all men were capable of was becoming erect and then wanted to cum. That basically summed up the male species. We are sex obsessed and so easily aroused and then ejaculation is what we crave and this cycle repeats itself and would repeat itself forever. So I had to wonder would sex with Marilyn even satisfy?

My mind was awash with fantasies about our next session. All it would take would be a moment of rare weakness from Marilyn. She would tell me of her extreme loneliness and need for a man to take care of her. Naked and willing to provide a shoulder of comfort, I would place my arm around her as she gently sobbed. She would move closer to me as I would place a tender, loving kiss on her silky blond hair. Then she would feel my swollen member pulsate in her delicate hand and in one sensational instant our lips would meet. My trembling, wandering hands move along her nylons towards her satin panties. I would then slide them down gently as she continued to caress my throbbing cock. With her pretty panties around her ankles we would then slide into each other and she would gasp from the pointed thrusts I would deliver before finally exploding between her lovely legs. Yes it was a beautiful fantasy but it seemed beyond unlikely it would ever happen.

***

"Right Josh, I'm glad you managed to be on time. I hate nothing more than a naughty slave who's a bad time keeper. Since you are on course to become my personal slave, I need to know more about you, your background, experiences and desires. Now I want you to take all your clothes off, fold them in a neat pile and sit up upon the chair."

"Certainly Mistress!" Marilyn had reclined a black leather chair for me to lie on and this immediately conjured up images of an interrogation. Before I spread myself onto the chair, my little leather slave collar was placed around my neck. I'd decided that honesty was going to be the best policy here as I didn't dare insult my beautiful Mistress by lying to her. Anyway all Marilyn would have to do was look at my cock to see what my reaction was to certain questions. There was no way I could hide my feelings and desires with the desires that my penis would convey. Just like a happy dog wags its tale, an aroused male finds his cock bobbing up and down.

"Right Josh we shall begin but I will warn you, don't dare lie to me. I am trained in looking into the dirty little minds of pathetic little boys like you and I shall know if you lie to me. Do you dare lie to me?"

"No Mistress. Not at all. I would never lie to you!"

"Good, now we shall begin. At what age do you remember feeling sexual feelings towards a woman?"

"When I was 11. I remember at school, a couple of women visited our class. I think they were music teachers. I remember one of them was wearing nylon stockings and I couldn't help but notice how smooth and silky and beautiful they looked. I just wanted to stroke her lovely nylons and kiss them. I realised how much her nylons and lovely legs turned me on." By now I was erect.

"And when did you start masturbating?"

"When I was 12 Mistress."

"And what were your fantasies?"

"I fantasised about being dominated by a strict women. Either a Doctor or Nurse when being physically examined."

"And at what age did you kiss your first girl?"

"At 14."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

"I never have."

"So you're a little virgin boy?"

"Yes Mistress I am."

Have you ever had a sexual experience?"

"No Mistress."

"How large is you penis erect?"

"Five and a half inches Mistress."

"OK I'll write that into your stats but I shall be measuring it to make sure! I am aware that you are very attracted to women's underwear and in particular panties. At what age did this happen and did you ever wear panties?"

"Well I liked looking at catalogues and seeing beautiful women in beautiful lingerie so it started off in my early teens I think."

"And did you wank over these pictures?"

"Yes Mistress I did."

And did you wear panties in your teens?"

"Yes I did. My cousin Nikki, who's two years older than me, had several pairs of panties in different colours and styles and I found myself wanting to wear them."

"How many panties do you remember wearing and what were the styles and colours?"

"I remember trying on her panties on a handful of occasions. The first pair were green satin panties. They were so lovely. I just felt the need to wear them and feel them against my cock."

"Did you have an erection?"

"Yes I did"

"Did you masturbate whilst wearing them?"

"Yes. I realised if I wore them whilst masturbating I'd cover them in semen so I sat on the bathroom floor and wore the panties around my ankles. That meant they wouldn't get covered in my cum but I was still basically wearing them."

"What other panties did you wear?"

"I remember wearing black cotton panties and red panties that were made from quite rough material. They were very patterned and were slightly transparent."

"You say you love nylons. Did you ever wear nylons in your teens?"

"Yes Mistress I wore my cousin's nylons."

"Were they stockings or tights?"

"They were tights."

"Did you have an erection whilst wearing the tights?"

"Yes I did"

"Did you have a wank whilst wearing them?"

"No Mistress I didn't."

"Did you like how it felt when you wore the tights?

"Yes I did. They felt so smooth and sensual."

"Have you ever worn a bra?"

"No, never."

"Have you ever stolen panties or any other garment from a washing line?"

"No, never."

Right that concludes my questions. I am happy that you were able to lay your experiences and desires before me. However, the first time I let you wear my lovely panties you told me you had never worn women's underwear before and for that you shall be punished sometime in the future." Oh no, I did tell her I'd never worn panties before. Why did I say that? I don't know. What I really meant was I'd never worn them "officially." Boy I'd really done it now.

"Right Josh, despite your little panty lie, I am very happy with you otherwise. Your obedience clearly shows that you are a devoted little slave and that makes me very happy.

"Thank you very much Mistress!"

"Therefore I will reward you. You obviously want to make love to my panties don't you."

"Yes Mistress I'd love to." Then suddenly Marilyn pulled down her pink satin panties from under her skirt and took them off, holding them in front of me.

"However, if you want to make love to my panties you'll need to seduce them by telling them that you are attracted to them!"

Now on my knees I looked at Marilyn's panties and said, "You're such beautiful panties and I find you very attractive!" This was agonisingly embarrassing but at the same time, a real turn-on.

"Right now you can show them your love by kissing them!" So then I started kissing them all over.

"Tell them you love them!"

"I love you panties!"

Marilyn then layed them onto the carpet and said, "They're all yours you little pervert!"

"Thank you. I'm very grateful." I started to wank myself off with the panties in front of me. I couldn't wait to cream all over them.

"Mistress I love serving you. I adore you and want to kiss your thighs and lick your pussy."

I had made a mistake of catastrophic proportions!

Suddenly the mood changed and Marilyn stood up and snapped,

"Ok take your hand off your penis and stand up worm! Your Mistress is and will always be forbidden to you and you know that. You will never see or taste my pussy and you have shown me great disrespect with this!"

"I'm so sorry," was all I could say.

Then Marilyn walked to the window at the back of the dining room. I could hear much joviality and jollification from next door. The lady of the house was in the garden with her two daughters enjoying the summer weather.

"I think what you need Josh is some fresh air to clear these dirty thoughts from your mind. What do you say about accompanying me in the garden for some exercise?"

"You mean naked?"

"Of course that's what I mean!" Although Marilyn was asking, I knew I really had no choice in the matter as this was my punishment for disrespecting my Mistress. I'd been naked in her garden once before but on that occasion I lay on the grass at her feet. This sounded frightening.

"I'd be happy to Mistress!" What else could I say? So the humiliation was mine to suffer. Into the summer afternoon I strode naked and on a leash as Marilyn led me out the back door and into her garden.

The two teenage girls on seeing my arrival shrieked and screamed.

"Oh my God. Look at that. He's naked and look at his cock," said the first sister who was a rather flat chested, attractive girl with tanned skin and long brown hair. "It's not very big is it?"

"Well I think it's cute!" countered her sister who had long red hair and a rather curvy shape."

"What's all the fuss about?" enquired their mother until her eyes fell upon me. "Hi Marilyn. Putting young Josh through his paces are you?"

"Yes Mrs Clarke. You've got to keep him fit for purpose," Marilyn replied.

I was then led round the garden by the leash much to the delight of the three watching women. Marilyn then ordered that I run round the perimeter of the garden as she led me, much like the show dogs in the competition Crufts.

"Right then Josh ten star jumps get to it!" was followed by, "Start running on the spot there's a good boy, chop chop!" The star jumps were particularly humiliating as my cock and balls jiggled about which was met with great laughter. I was then ordered to put my hands on my hips and circle my hips which led to my cock hardening.

"Mum quick, come and see this, he's got a hard-on!" announced the red head to which Mrs Clarke commented,

"Yes he's clearly enjoying this exercise." By the end of the workout the two girls had cleared off somewhere and Marilyn was taking back indoors when she met Mrs Clarke.

"I see young Josh has quite fair skin. He must be vulnerable to the sun. Also with the head of his willy so exposed! Is he wearing sun lotion?"

"Oh no not today. If he gets sun burnt then that will be his problem. I've had him out here before in the sun but there's never been anyone about. That time I rubbed sun lotion over his body before I took him out. I'm just about to take him in and put him over my knee!"

"Has he been naughty?"

"Very naughty!"

"Well you be sure to spank him hard Marilyn!"

"Don't worry I will. Come on you!" she snarled as she led me by the leash towards the house. "Hey Mrs Clarke do you fancy joining in with Josh's punishment?"

"Oh I'd love to. I've always wanted to spank young men. Particularly at my work at the University. I scald many a young man but I've always fantasised about smacking their bottoms!"

So indoors we went. Mrs Clarke must've been about 50. She wasn't all that attractive. Her brown shoulder length hair looked slightly unkempt with slight curls and her face was quite worn. Her main assets were in her shapely figure. Dressed in a knee length skirt I was drawn towards her curvy calves which had a pair of sheer black nylons stretched over them. I was looking forward to serving her. It was going to be a new and exciting session.

"Now Josh. As you know this session is going to involve Mrs Clarke as a second Mistress. You will refer to her simply as Mrs Clarke. I know I don't need to brief you on how a good little slave should serve a superior woman. I think you should thank Mrs Clarke for being so kind as to want to dominate a loser like you!"

"Thank you Mrs Clarke," I offered as I bowed before her.

"Now Sandra, you can do whatever you like with him and don't be afraid to be sore on him. Most importantly. NEVER apologise for any pain you inflict upon him."

"Don't worry Marilyn, I have no intention of being anything but firm with young Josh!"

She was clearly a natural.

Hearing this left me feeling decidedly numb in my stomach. With both Goddesses perched upon the sofa Mrs Clarke commanded,

"Slave, come here immediately!"

"Yes Mrs Clarke."

She then started to stroke my hip before running her hands down the sides of my thighs. Her hand then moved upwards and began stroking my scrotum.

"Do you like me touching you like this Josh?"

"Yes Mrs Clarke, I do very much!"

"How does it feel?"

"It feels very nice!"

She then started to run her hands along my penis. Her touch was so gentle and tickley I began to become aroused and within seconds I was fully hard!"

"Such a lovely erection!" Mrs Clarke commented. Clearly you are attracted to me. Does he usually get erections for guests Marilyn?"

"No he does not. I bet you are very disappointed with him for his lack of respect in getting all stiff like that!"

"I am. I'm just in the door and clearly he wants to fuck me!"

"Would you like to walk upon him Sandra?" offered Marilyn.

"Yes and I am going to!"

So I was ordered to lie on the carpet as Mrs Clarke stood upon me with her leather, heeled shoes. I remained erect as she stood on the tips of her toes and dug her heels into my chest.

"You little dick. I bet you'd love to kiss my feet, wouldn't you?"

Yes Mrs Clarke, I'd be honoured!"

Now I was upon my knees ready to perform my duty. Surprisingly Mrs Clarke removed her nylons and I was to worship her barefoot.

"Josh I expect you to do this to your usual standard. Not to just show your submission to Mrs Clarke but to show your submission to women in general!" said Marilyn.

So I got to work kissing Mrs Clarke's feet. Clearly with Marilyn's feet I had been dining on caviar. Mrs Clarke's feet didn't have painted toe nails and her hails were rather untidy and ragged. Her feet were sweaty and there was a formation of hard skin upon her heels which I was ordered to kiss. I spent a several minutes kissing, licking and sucking each of her feet before working my way up her calves which seemed rougher than usual as small amounts of cum leaked from my stiff rod.

Once finished I was taken into the bathroom and stood waiting as my two Mistresses prepared the scene for my spanking session. By now my erection had subsided as I stood and waited patiently with both hands behind my back.

"From the hardness of your penis during the foot and leg worship, it's obvious you have sexual feelings for me. Do you Josh?" enquired Mrs Clarke.

"Yes I do Mrs Clarke. I have sexual feelings for you!"

A smile came over her face. She then whispered in my ear, "I've really enjoyed looking at and touching your cock and balls. If you were my slave we would have a full sexual relationship!" I felt my heart jump at hearing this.

A chair was now brought through that I was going to be laid across. It was an upright, wooden deck chair style. It was obvious I would be put over the back of the chair with my hands touching down on the front side. I knew what was in store and I didn't expect any sympathy or mercy from the two ladies. I had chosen this path as a submissive and would take it without complaint.

"Raise your bottom!" commanded Marilyn as I hung over the back of the chair and the pain began. The sound of the smacking reverberated around the bathroom due to the acoustics and my cries must've been heard through the open window as both Marilyn and Mrs Clarke took turns in spanking me. My backside was stingy, burning hot by this stage. Then once the punishment had ended, both women bathed me, soaping me and touching my body in the most beautiful way. Mrs Clarke rubbed bubbles over my erection and it didn't take long before I came over her hand.

Mrs Clarke had proven herself a stern and merciless Mistress and if I could serve both these Goddesses for the rest of my life I would be living in submissive bliss.