Enslaved by Myself Ch. 01

Story Info
My clone doesn't want to be the sidekick. Not sure if gay.
1.1k words
4.12
20.9k
22

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2028 I had saved up several bitcoins. I didn't know what to spend it on but I felt like it wouldn't rise much more so I wanted to divest. I've always been lazy or undisciplined so it was nice I made so much money simply by waiting for prices to go up but I couldn't find any new appreciating assets that I was sure of.

I still wanted to celebrate my luck and decided to order some XTC from the dark web. On a darknet market, I found some good pills and put them in my cart, but not much later I found an interesting offer. A cloning service, I thought it was unrealistic but was intrigued regardless. 2 BTC for a perfect clone, same body, same age, and same thoughts and memories. I checked it out and somehow it had a few good reviews that explained that they couldn't believe it was real and that they only had to pay after they received the 'product'. At first, I assumed the reviews were fake but the fact that it's payment afterward intrigued me anyway so I searched their locations and one of them was only a 5-hour drive away.

The reason cloning intrigued me was because it was the perfect asset to invest in. I could pretty much double my productivity and let my clone do the more boring tasks I tend to procrastinate. I liked creative writing and designing software but I lacked the discipline to do it regularly, my clone however could make it a habit and we would be an amazing team, making both of us rich in no time. And as a narcissist I'd be delighted to have myself as company, I bet we could talk for hours straight yet we wouldn't need to.

I had to put a small amount of BTC into escrow and communicated that I would visit. I made sure I could pay 2 BTC with my phone and I got in my car and drove to the location. I felt anxious walking to the building but my curiosity and optimism were stronger. Worst case scenario I'd have wasted 10 hours of driving but I'd keep my bitcoins then. It was an isolated building, large and modernistic.

I walked through the entrance and I was met with a friendly front desk. I introduced myself and they guided me to a meeting room. They made sure I was an interested customer and explained to me all the risks. They explained that it was so affordable because they're still testing before commercial use but assured me they had tested it on a few humans before and lots of animals and no issues were found. At this point, I was almost certain it wasn't a scam and we agreed to the price of 2 BTC. They let me into the lab and it looked amazing. I was told to sleep on a bed and that they'd do the rest. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep so they put a mask on me with reduced oxygen and I fell asleep like a baby. After only an hour I was woken up and they said the clone was almost ready. I couldn't believe it, not only was this possible already, but they could do it in just an hour.

Not much later my clone came in, he was dressed as a hospital patient and introduced himself to me. I couldn't believe my eyes, he looked exactly like me and even had the same small scars. I was so excited that I just hugged him. We went back to the front desk and I paid the BTC. I still couldn't believe it wasn't a scam but it wasn't. My clone and I walked to my car and we talked some.

As I was driving my clone was telling me he already knew what I wanted him to do and said it was a good plan. We discussed our ideas and decided what to prioritize first. Our conversations went so smooth because we pretty much knew exactly what the other meant before we finished our sentences. The 5-hour drive back felt like just an hour. We went inside my home and I told him to act like he's home since it was his home anyway. I didn't need to give him a tour of my house since he was already completely familiar with it. The driving had made me tired so I decided to take a nap.

A few hours later and I woke up. I was naked and tied to my bed and was wondering what was happening. My clone came in and grinned at me.

"I've been thinking and I think I don't want to be the clone, I don't want to do the boring parts of our life."

I was shocked. I was stuck and I just yelled to him to let me go.

"How can you do this to me, I'm the reason you exist!"

"I know, but come on, you know very well that you'd do the exact same thing if you were in my situation, great minds think alike after all."

"Yes, but we can work much better as a team" I objected.

"But we will still work as a team, I'll just be the one in control and I'll be considered you, It is my life now."

I realized that he was right, I wouldn't want to be the clone either, I would want to be the main me. And after thinking more about it I knew this was just the beginning, he wouldn't just let me go if I agreed to do the boring parts. No, he would enslave me, exactly like I would do in his situation. He knew exactly my thoughts, he knew I was a switch with a submissive side. He knew my weaknesses and he knew how to break me.

He came closer and sat on me and moved his face to mine. "I'm going to make you my bitch, my slave and you'll accept it sooner or later". He petted my head and pulled my cheek. "From now on you'll call me master, understood slave?" I didn't answer, I was scared yet angry. I was thinking of ways to get myself free or reverse the tables, but I couldn't think of anything. He suddenly slapped me "Understood, slave?!" and I felt I had no choice but to reply, "Yes, master." He told me I was a good boy and kissed my cheek and he left the room, leaving me tied up. I spent most my savings on my clone, and now he took over my life, I shall have my revenge.