Enslaved by the black Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Lady Christina is provided for sexual service
3.3k words
4.37
35k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beating of drums could be heard in the distance from musicians that were entertaining the royal court nearby. The sound drifted across the evening air, seemingly giving a rhythm to the slave girl's steps as she was led through the palace.

On their way to N'Zinga's chambers, Christina noticed several slave girls making their way along the corridor. As they passed, each stopped and bowed to their Queen. Only one of the beautiful, slender black slaves was naked -- she had either just been punished or was heading back downstairs after warming the bed of a member of the nobility. Nudity was not common in the household. Only Lady Burford was obliged to perform all of her duties in the buff.

They reached N'Zinga's bedchamber and the Queen sat down on a stool. She moved her legs apart and pulled her nightclothes up to reveal her sex. A quick pull of the chain brought the English girl to her knees, and her head to N'Zinga's crotch.

The slave knew not to hesitate. Christina's submission only increased the fire in her cunny. Her mouth went forward to the juicy black labia in front of her. She flicked left to right with her tongue and found the clitoris. She worked to the rhythm of the nearby drums, using the sound like a metronome as she played her Queen's sex like an instrument. Her Majesty rolled her head back and shut her eyes. The slave girl's abilities were clearly progressing well. The naked slave thrust her tongue faster and more fiercely, bringing a moan from N'Zinga's lips.

Lady Burford was in a pickle. The debased slave girl was naked, on her knees and pleasing another woman orally. During her formative years, she was taught this was a sign of the deepest corruption. Yet her submission in the sexual act made the fire inside her seem like a volcano ready to burst. She desperately wanted to reach down with her fingers and masturbate herself to orgasm as she licked. But she had been conditioned by N'Tomo to never touch what belonged to her owner. N'Zinga decided when Christina was to orgasm, and this happened all too rarely.

The Queen's hips moved faster and faster as she neared orgasm, pulling Lady Burford's head closer. The drums outside seemed to beat faster, and after a few more minutes of frantic movement from the slave's tongue, N'Zinga began to moan and shudder and then rammed the white girl's head into her crotch as she came.

After a few seconds her grip on the chain was then released. She commanded her slave to stand.

"Remove my night clothes, slave"

The nude white girl stood behind N'Zinga and undid the back of her garment, catching it before it fell to the floor. Christina folded the clothing carefully and placed it on a bench.

There was a marble table in the room with a cushion at one end. The Queen climbed onto the table, then laid down on her stomach with her head on the cushion.

N'Zinga's slave poured oil from a large glass receptacle into a jug. She then placed the jug by the fire for a minute to warm. When it was at the right temperature, she took it to the table and began to massage her owner. She poured oil onto the Queen's back and stood at the top of the table by the cushion, close to the Queen's head. She started to knead along her owner's shoulders and down the middle of the spine. Her Majesty liked a lot of pressure to be applied so that her muscles relaxed fully. This continued for a few minutes, with the naked slave girl putting all of her strength into kneading her owner's back.

After a while, as the slave continued with the massage, N'Zinga's arm moved forward and stroked between Christina's legs. Her fingers found Lady Burford's labia and started to rub slowly. The naked white girl took a sharp intake of breath as the heat between her legs began to rise again. She started to perspire. Then suddenly the Queen's finger slid up inside the slave's well lubricated sex!

Christina found it hard to move her body with the Queen's digit placed so. She was somewhere between ecstasy and discomfort. But she knew to continue working on N'Zinga's back. She rubbed from her owner's neck in one movement all the way down to that delicious backside, which she kneaded for a few seconds, and then back up to the top of the spine. She repeated this over and over, so that her body moved forward slightly to reach those sensual black buttocks, and then moved back on the return. This had the effect of moving her gently forward and backward on N'Zinga's finger to the beat of the drums, and thus deviously masturbating herself.

The Queen could clearly feel what the now humbled aristocrat was up to but decided she would let Christina get a little closer to release before making her stop. She was aware of how Lady Burford was desperately trying not to be noticed while masturbating on her owner's finger. This was a profound demonstration of her submissiveness.

"What are you doing, slave?" N'Zinga said gently.

Christina froze. She abruptly stopped all movement of her hips, while continuing the massage around her owner's neck and shoulders. She was at a loss what to say.

"I asked you a question girl. What were you doing?"

The black Queen's finger was still deep in the heated cunny of Lady Burford. The slave was terrified of the consequences that would follow. Her mind was so addled with lust that she couldn't think straight, but knew she had to say something. All that was left, regardless of the humiliation entailed, was to own up.

"I was trying to release myself using your person, your Highness" she whispered in shame.

"I can't hear you, slave. Would you mind repeating that?"

Christina knew what was expected of her. She saw that she had been set up, and that the only way out was to debase herself as much as possible.

"My sex was on fire, your Majesty, and I tried to ride your finger like the shameless whore that I am!" Lady Burford blushed bright red.

"And I thought you were a titled aristocrat when I purchased you!" N'Zinga feigned an air of disappointment in her voice and tutted. "You're quite correct about being a harlot now. You behave in the filthiest manner, don't you?"

"Yes, your Majesty. Your slave is behaving in the obscenest manner. I beg your forgiveness."

"Filthy little slaves need to be punished, don't they?"

"Yes, your majesty"

N'Zinga sat up, moved her legs over the side of the table and stood up.

"Choose me something to paddle you with" she commanded.

Christina never had to go far to find an instrument for her punishment. N'Zinga kept paddles, straps and whips in all of her rooms, ready for when punishment was to be administered. She returned with a wooden paddle.

"This is an excellent choice, but I will need two"

The slave girl quickly retrieved a similar instrument from one of the Queen's drawers.

"Good. Now lay down on the table, face down"

She quickly complied. As she laid there, she could feel the Queen climb on top of her. N'Zinga sat down on the slave girl's back, facing down towards her bare white bottom, a leg by each side of Christina's body, in a kneeling position. Christina could feel N'Zinga's weight on her chest, pinning her down. The drums were beating in the background, and Christina could sense that something painful was to be inflicted on her. The Queen reached forward and stroked Lady Burford's buttocks.

"I feel quite musical, my badly-behaved slave"

The poor white girl had still not guessed what was about to happen.

"You've provided me with two paddles, but where are the drums to beat?"

Christina realised now what was going on, and she began to feel quite afraid.

"Can you suggest how I should play a tune, slave girl?"

There was no way out. Things would only be made worse if she didn't go along with this. "Please use me as your instrument, my Queen" Christina said in her upper-class Cotswold accent.

"What an excellent idea" said N'Zinga, pretending to sound surprised. "I can see two taught drumskins right in front of me to beat"

The first paddle landed forcefully on Lady Burford's right buttock, and then the second on her left. She was trapped by the Queen's weight as a tune was beaten out on her bum in time to the drums.

The pain was intense, as the paddling was non-stop in tempo to the drum beat. She could hear the slapping sound of wood against skin as she felt each swat land. She wriggled and screamed with pain, tears coming from her eyes.

The Queen stopped and laughed loudly.

"I think this one is out of tune. Just a moment, I'll adjust it". She heard the loudest swat on her right buttock, making Christina's eyes bulge with pain.

"That's better, that sounds fine now"

N'Zinga carried on drumming Lady Burford's ass until it was redder than a ripe tomato. When she was finished, the poor slave had no more tears left to shed. Her backside was on fire.

The Queen put down the paddles, leaned forward and put her fingers between Christina's cheeks. The slave could feel a finger enter her anus. The humiliation made the fire in her cunny start to burn again.

"Lift those buttocks a little, slave"

She could only raise them a couple of inches due to N'Zinga's weight on her chest, but it gave enough room for the Queen to lean forward and place another finger into the slave girl's sex. Slowly, the finger moved in and out.

"Tell me about the duties that you performed for me this afternoon, my badly-behaved harlot"

******

After N'Tomo had applied the aphrodisiac to Christina's sex this morning, and punishment with the rattan cane had been administered, the poor slave girl stood crying with red welts starting to raise on her taught, perfectly-proportioned rear. Her buttocks were on fire, and the heat in her sex was starting to rise again.

"That was perfectly beastly, N'Tomo. I'm going to have marks on my bum for everyone to bloody see, and it stings like I've just sat on a hornet's nest"

"Posh Lady Burford put in her place now, yes?" N'Tomo laughed.

"I'm well aware of my position, but it's just not cricket. All of you lot can cum whenever you like, but I'm left steaming and flustered from week to week, never knowing if I'm going to be given release"

"You wish N'Tomo to relay your complaint to Queen?"

"No, no, please don't!" Christina replied hurriedly. "I seem to be in enough trouble all of my days. I beg you not to make things worse"

"Then naked English toff ready to perform this afternoon's duties?"

"Yes, of course, N'Tomo. Lord knows I'm trying to be a good slave. Tell me what to do, and I'm your girl."

"You going to listen in on Queen's brother, K'Poto, and his wife, N'Beka. You understand good?"

The palace made the fullest use of Lady Burford's exquisite, nude body. Not only did she clean, carry and fuck. She also spied and whored for Queen N'Zinga.

K'Poto and N'Beka liked to involve slaves when they had intercourse. Lady Burford was to roll in the sheets with them and, while there, listen to their conversations. Christina was one of the unfortunate tools in her Majesty's control of the ruling elites. None of the nobles in the court turned down the opportunity to use the beautiful white aristocrat for coitus.

"Queen's brother like you tied" said N'Tomo as she produced a length of rope.

Christina had been taught three rules when whoring for the Queen:

Firstly, shut up and be quiet. If the slave doesn't speak or join the conversation, then those fucking her will be less likely to notice that she's listening.

Secondly, no cumming. This was the hardest. But the nobles that she is to entertain will relate back any sign of sexual release to N'Tomo. And that meant more of the rattan cane!

Thirdly, anything goes. While whoring, Lady Burford was to embrace enthusiastically anything that the nobles chose to do with her person. She knew she should bloody well smile and look happy about it!

That third rule was the reason for her being tied with the ropes. K'Poto liked to dominate, and N'Beka liked to watch. Her arms had been tied behind her back, wrist to elbow. The rest of the length of the rope was being passed around her back, then over and under her breasts.

As N'Tomo tied the last of the rope, her breasts stood out due to the rope tied around them.

"Posh English slave dressed beautifully now!" N'Tomo giggled as she spoke. "Slave collar, and rope around tits, make her look like proper Lady"

The ropes were tied firmly, but not too tight. Christina felt quite subjugated by the rope, which was making her cunny wet again. N'Tomo put her hand between the naked girl's legs.

"You all ready for your duties. Go!"

The degraded white slave hurried along the corridors to K'Poto's bedchamber. As she ran, she made quite a sight. Naked, tied in bondage and showing deep red welts on her buttocks. It was obvious to everyone who saw her what her current task would entail.

She arrived at the bedroom door. Poor Christina was in a quandary. The first rule of whoring meant she couldn't call to the couple inside to announce her arrival. The third rule led to her currently having no hands free to knock.

She turned around and used her heel to knock on the door in as polite a manner as possible.

She could hear footsteps from inside and faced the door with her legs apart. She forced a huge, enthusiastic grin on her face.

N'Beka opened the door.

"Look, we've been sent the English toff to play with. All tied up, as you like it, K'Poto!" said N'Beka. She put her hand straight to Christina's crotch. "And she feels like she's ready for us to enjoy her charms!"

N'Beka grabbed the slave girl by the hair and marched her quickly and roughly to the bed. As she was thrown down onto the cushions, the slave girl smiled and showed excitement in her eyes, even though she felt humiliated inside.

N'Beka turned Christina face down, then climbed onto the bed and pulled up her gown. She lay on her back and eased her crotch in close to the slave girl's face. Lady Burford pushed her tongue into N'Beka's crotch with all the eagerness she could demonstrate. She began teasing the labia aside with her tongue until she found the bud. She licked and sucked on N'Beka's nubbin for all she was worth.

K'Poto dropped his garments and revealed his muscular, black frame. Once on the bed he adjusted Christina's bottom, lifting it into the air and pushing her knees forward. He put his hands on the two taught buttocks presented to him. He brought his muscular arm up and slapped the left cheek hard. Lady Burford, without stopping her performance of cunnilingus, waved her bottom in the air to show enjoyment. K'Poto slapped the other cheek, and the sound echoed around the room.

The bondaged slave girl writhed and wriggled as much as she could, to show pleasure. Truth be told, the combination of the aphrodisiac, the ropes and the slapping made her wetter and wetter.

K'Poto continued slapping Lady Burford's buttocks while his huge cock hardened. "Put it inside her, while I watch" said N'Beka. He slapped his cock on Christina's buttocks, and then slid it between her cheeks. Her could feel her wetness and pushed inside. Christina bucked and writhed to make sure those using her could see her pleasure.

K'Poto started to pump harder and harder. "I want to watch you cum over her backside" said N'Beka. His manhood brought Christina closer and closer to release. "Remember, don't you dare cum, as we will feel it and tell your mistress" said N'Beka, gently reminding the slave girl of the second rule of whoring.

K'Poto thrust his cock back and forth into her cunt, while Lady Burford had to try and control herself from falling over the brink of release, and at the same time perform cunnilingus while her hands were tied behind her back. She made sure to convey all the time her enthusiasm for being used as a whore.

Christina pushed her tongue deeper into N'Beka, as K'Poto pulled his cock from her sex. She licked harder and more forcefully as he came all over her bottom. N'Beka trembled, moaned and pulled the slave girl's face tight to her crotch as she came.

K'Poto and N'Beka lay back on the bed relaxed, leaving Christina with her bottom in the air, tied, and with a raging fire in her sex. Cum dribbled down her bum cheek.

N'Beka stood up from the bed, walked over to her mirror and started teasing her hair with her brush.

K'Poto climbed off the bed. He slapped Christina's backside. "Come on, I've not finished with you yet, Lady Posh". Christina jumped up, with her best smile on her face, trying not to show how degrading this whole business was.

N'Beka was getting ready in front of the mirror while talking to her husband. K'Poto stood nearby naked, with his hand on Lady Burford's head, ramming it up and down on his cock while she knelt before him. The slave girl couldn't use her hands, which were tied behind her back, so she was giving it everything she had with her mouth. Drool was dripping off her chin, and she made loud slurping sounds.

"The upper-class tart is insatiable, isn't she?" N'Beka said to her husband. Lady Burford felt wave after wave of humiliation at hearing herself being spoken about like this, which seemed to fan her sensual flames higher. She fellated him as hard and as fast as she could, while listening intently to their conversation.

"She has been soaking wet from the moment she arrived. K'Tengi told me that she carried on for three hours when he used her at the weekend". Christina remembered this episode. N'Zinga sent the poor girl to spy on the most physically athletic member of the royal household. Every possible sexual position was applied to her, and every orifice explored. She was becoming aroused thinking about it but had to focus on two things: the cock in her mouth, and the conversation.

"You see she goes around the palace naked at all times. These British aristocrats are so brazen and shameless"

"When will we be meeting with Lord Bibury?" asked K'Poto.

The fellating slave girl couldn't believe this. They're meeting with the filthy old Lord that was a business partner with her late husband? It was common knowledge that he subjected his unfortunate servant girls to the most unimaginable perversions. Thanks heavens I don't have to warm the immoral swine's bed, she thought, as K'Poto's cum filled her throat.

******

N'Zinga carried on moving her finger in and out of Lady Burford's cunny. The slave girl was so aroused her words came out as though she was mumbling. She was quivering and finding it difficult to speak.

"So, they're meeting with Lord Bibury, are they?" said the Queen. "When will this be?"

"In four days' time, your Majesty" moaned Christina as she came near to her sexual release. This was it! It looked like N'Zinga was going to let her come!

N'Zinga's fingers were abruptly removed before the white girl arrived at her hoped for destination. Christina felt a harsh slap to her backside.

"I'll have to pop you into Lord Bibury's bed before K'Poto gets to meet him!" said the Queen.