Enslaved Ch. 01

Story Info
Tricked by a hooker, Tim is enslaved by a couple.
6.2k words
4.47
47.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julian0682
Julian0682
148 Followers

Ch.1: Fuck Toy

The night air was warm this time of year in LA. As Tim walked nervously towards the Flamingo Club, he thought about his needs, his sexual desires for the night. When Tim was out of town, he usually just had a call girl come to his room, and she would jerk him off, or sometimes let him lick her, but that was rare.

This time, he had more money than before. Having just received a $10k bonus from work, he planned on dropping $2k on a nice fantasy he had for a long time. You see, Tim was a normal guy on the outside--married, two children at home, enjoyed occasional sex with wifey in a normal way. But deep inside, Tim was a sick puppy. He had some really extreme sex dreams and fantasies. He knew he could never pay for most of these to happen--at least not in this country.

As it turned out, he met Jessie. He saw Jessie at the bar at the Marriott, where he was staying for a business conference. Jessie was so hot. She was tall, almost taller than Tim. She was blonde with perky breasts, and a smile that would melt ice. Jesse was so forward, she approached him in a very sensual, seductive manner, and in short order, laid it on the line. She was a talented hooker, and he could barely say "yes" before the plans were made.

She said that they should meet at the Flamingo club, because the Marriott was watched closely by authorities. They could meet there and talk details. This confused Tim a bit, because he thought they could just go up to his room from there, but he wasn't about to spoil this opportunity. The Flamingo club was a strip joint, and he had been there before. It was only a mile or so from the Marriot, and worst case--even if it didn't work out with Jessie, he could afford every stripper at that club--even at the same time. He originally planned on going there, but was really just stopping off at the hotel bar to see if anything shook loose.

He walked the mile and a half to the Flamingo Club. Strangely, as he approached the club, Jessie came striding out.

"Hey Tim! Did you drive?" she asked, with a degree of excitement.

"I walked."

"Ok, then follow me. Lets go back to my room" she grinned.

Confused, Tim followed her. He was starting to be suspicious. Why was she already leaving, and going back to the hotel? Why did she come here in the first place? Drugs? But she was so pretty. No matter what happened, if he would end up between this sexy woman's legs it didn't matter. Let her think she was taking advantage--so what. His ears were almost ringing with desire, and would do pretty much anything she said at this point.

Jessie broke the awkward silence during the ride back to the Marriott.

"So tell me Tim, what do you like?" she asked cheerfully, placing her hand on his leg.

Tim was nervous, but he knew that, with hookers, if they can get away with just jerking you off, they will take your money happily. So he opened up completely. "I love to lick pussy, and I want yours. I want you to sit on my face and use my mouth as a fuck toy, all night."

Jessie's eyes lit up even more if that was even possible.

"I can do that! Do you like head?" she asked with the calm of an experienced porn star.

Tim always had a fantasy about this. "Yes!" He said.

"I need to suck some cock to get in the mood", she said.

Tim grinned nervously and continued. "I've always wanted to be sucked... and drained, mercilessly. I've always wanted a woman that wouldn't stop once I cum, but just kept on going mercilessly, until I am drained. Twisted, huh?" Tim smiled nervously.

"Wow honey, that is my kind of twisted. I love sucking cock! That will be FUN! I can even tie you up so you can't stop me! Maybe we can do 69 and get each other off!" she giggled.

Tim almost came right then amd there from the idea. He realized that she was a pro, and these things he fantasized about were everyday business for her. Jessie parked the car, and led him like a hungry pet up to her room. He was so obsessed, his heart beating with adrenaline, that he paid little attention to his surroundings, hoping he wouldn't see anybody he knew to waste any time. They arrived at a room, and Jessie led him in, locking the door and the latch.

"Now strip!" She said quickly as she turned and yanked her top off.

Tim wasted no time, struggling to strip while watching the body he would be tasting in every way. He wasn't conscious of his body at all. He knew that hookers didn't care, and were being paid anyways. Jessie undid and dropped her skirt, and kicked off her heels. Her legs were just gorgeous, as though she was a model! She undid her bra and let her beautiful tits out. They were so perky, with pink nipples that just seemed to cry out out, "Suck Me!" As she pulled off her skirt, she stopped at her panties.

"First, let's talk money. $1,000 is the ultimate package. I will do whatever you say until 8am tomorrow. Your personal sex slave. Or if you just want to fuck, we can do that for less."

Tim reached for his wallet. He had $2k in cash, but he wouldn't need it after all. He handed her ten $100 bills.

"That is a bargain, and if everything turns out, there will be more tomorrow morning" Tim said proudly.

"I'm yours..." she said seductively. Her eyes lit up as she took the money, slipped it into her purse, and pulled off her panties.

She strode over to Tim on the bed while proudly projecting her chest out, presenting her prize-winning titties to the world. She stood over Tim and gently pushed him to lay back on the bed, revealing his hard cock. She gently flicked it with her finger, laughing at his squirms. She bent down and licked from the bottom of his shaft to the top, tasting the precum. Tim was so hard, he hoped he would last.

"Let's not get you off to quickly. Lay back and I'll tie you up," she said with downright glee.

Tim moved in slow motion, as his dreams were about to come true. This wasn't a mere fantasy--he had dreamt of this most of his life. It was a dream, and it was about to happen. He laid back and raised his hands and spread his legs willingly to the four corners of the bed, not sure what type of restraints she had. Jessie non-chalantly produced four padded handcuffs, and methodically bolted Tim to the bed. She seemed experienced at it, and Tim was glad. It was the only time he had ever been tied up. Jessie stood up and surveyed her work. She climbed up on the bed, and stood over Tim's head.

"Now, about the licking..." she grinned as she slowly lowered her pussy onto Tim's face.

She had a tiny pink pussy, with just a patch of blonde hair in a neat little triangle. This was the payoff. Tim gently reached his tongue up and started flicking between her lips. She tasted so clean, as though she had never sweat a day in her life. Licking up and down, and reaching his tongue between her lips, he found her clit, and teased it. Jessie moaned, and gyrated her hips a few times, then slowly got up and off the bed.

She stood over him and grinned. She walked back to her clothes, and reached for her cell phone. Cell phone pics. He knew it. Damn it, how could he have been so stupid?

"Please, no pics--I'm a married man." he asked calmly, realizing his helplessness.

Jessie grinned, but instead, she turned away and dialed a number.

"Who... are you calling?" Tim asked nervously.

She paid no attention.

"The package is delivered" was all she said, and hung up and put the phone back into her purse.

Tim struggled unsuccessfully against the handcuffs.

"Who was that?" he asked her, pleading, timidly.

"Relax, your good times are on the way up now. I am just a delivery girl" she said as she grabbed his pants. She pulled out his wallet and was pleased with what she found. She took all the money and put it in her purse, saying "Wow you were loaded! Thanks!". as she quickly got dressed.

"Please, please what are you doing? Why are you getting dressed? Please let me go... LET ME GO!" he yelled forcefully this time, in a deep voice, this feeling of lack of control finally scaring Tim. He was so wrapped up in Jessie that he didn't even notice on the way up, which floor they got off on, much less which room number. In short, he was fucked.

She dressed quickly, and slowly walked up to the bed. She reached down and grabbed Tim's sac gently squeezing both balls tightly.

"Look sugar, you want to talk nice to me, or it could hurt, okay?" she said as she patted them firmly with the other hand, causing Tim to squirm. She climbed on the bed, knelt between his legs, and slapped his balls again, a bit more firmly.

"Most guys I have to play around with more to get them to accept the cuffs. But you were so easy... Now say you are sorry!" she said in a mocking, childish voice.

"I'm sorry" Tim trembled, completely under her control.

"Tell me that you will be a good boy to my customers--see sweetie, the better you are to them, the more money I make, " she continued, smiling while gently patting his balls. "Tell me you will be a good slave boy for Jessie" she said a bit louder and direct.

"A slave?!" Tim asked, terrified at what was about to happen to him, as he strugged with the cuffs.

She slapped his balls harder, looking Tim right in the eyes, shaking her head slowly while saying calmly, "Say you'll be a good slave boy, or this will start to hurt..."

"I will" Tim said. He was scared now for his life, but at the same time, this was starting to fulfill a deeper fantasy he had. While he wondered if he would live through it, he was somehow turned on at the same time.

"I will be a good slave--say it" Jessie said, grinning as she squeezed and pulled his balls downward painfully.

"OKAY-OKAY--I WILL BE A GOOD SLAVE!" Tim shouted as quickly as he could, gritting his teeth.

She let them go and grinned. Footsteps approached and Tim could hear voices. At the knock, Jessie undid the latch, and the door opened.

"Hello, your package has been delivered!" Jessie spoke happily as a skinny redhead walked in, followed by a tall black man. Tim squirmed, but knew he could do nothing to hide his nakedness, his vulnerability. The readhead smiled a wicked smile, and walked quickly towards him. She was very skinny, and had long red fingernails. She put one of the fingernails to her lips and bent her finger backwards, as though gathering ideas. Her wicked, twisted look scared Tim. She just looked like she knew how to make somebody squirm.

"Call me Tina," she said in a high-pitched voice. She walked around the bed, staring at Tim's naked body and stiff cock.

Tim didn't know what to say, and he didn't think he needed to say anything.

"Please don't hurt me" Tim gently pleaded, revealing his feelings of total vulnerability to this tiny chick he had never seen before.

She grinned. The black man handed a wad of cash to Jessie, and she quickly left not even looking back at Tim. As soon as she left, both the black man and the girl stripped. The girl had just tiny titties, with large red nipples. She had a long, hangy down clit that hung down at least two inches. The black man was just medium sized, which gave Tim some relief. He had seen pics of black men that had 1-footers, and this scared him. He was still large, but not mammoth.

"Now look here," Tina said coyly, as she stood over Tim. She reached down and grabbed his sack firmly. "You are now our fuck toy!" she said forcefully as she squeezed tighter.

Tim tried to escape, but it was futile.

"OKAY OKAY!" Tim spoke quickly, breathing hard at the slight pain, hoping she wasn't going to do anything extreme.

"You will do what we ask, or I will crush these" she said forcefully as she lightly brought her fist to the balls in her hand, demonstrating that she could and would crush them. "Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Tim screamed, "YES PLEASE TINA!"

The black man approached the other side of the bed grinning. "I am Victor, and we paid for a good time tonight, understand?" he asked in a deep voice. Victor was a built black man, muscled with hardly any fat on him. His cock and balls were clean, and just hung there, staring down at Tim menacingly. "If you are good to us, it will be good for you too, but if you aren't, it will be very painful for you. Either way, we are getting off, okay?"

"Yes, I will do whatever you want--please don't hurt me. I will do my best at whatever you want" Tim promised exceedingly, hoping that the ball torture would stop soon.

"I am in a bad mood, and I really just want to scratch and crush balls tonight, and watch you cry. Maybe you can convince me otherwise?" Tina said with an evil grin, as she held his balls in her hand. "I'll tell you what, why don't you beg me to let you please me--beg me to let you do something that you think will please me" she said, not letting go of his balls.

Tim knew what she wanted, he hoped.

"PLEASE, I beg you, let me lick you, let me suck your pussy--sit on my face and make me suck you." Tim pleaded. He knew that once he had the goods in his mouth, he would make her smile, and hopefully she would STOP.

The redhead let go of his balls, and smiled big, as Tim sank back into the bed.

"That's a great idea! But first, let's prepare you..." Tina said with that evil grin again.

Tim shuddered at what she might mean. She opened up the nightstand drawer and pulled out a white rubber strap. She reached down and pulled Tim's balls up by the sac, and put the strap around his balls. She tightened the strap, then pulled his skin down outside of the strap. She tied the strap off, leaving his balls high and tight, and very accessible.

"Perfect," Tina said as she reached in the drawer again, producing a long pink stick with a small flat paddle on the end. "Now for the test... This is what you will get if you don't do EXACTLY what we say" she smirked as she slapped his balls quickly with the small paddle.

At the slap, Tim felt immediate, shocking pain travel up his balls and deep into his gut as he jerked and mouthed "OUCH!"

"Do you understand, sweetie?" she smirked an even more evil grin, playfully.

"Yes Tina, Yes I will do it, whatever you ask I swear!" cried Tim, pleading.

She climbed on the bed and slowly climbed up Tim until her clit was hanging about 1" from his mouth. It was very long and hangy, and smelled of sweat and light pee. She just hung there for a minute, and Tim found himself drooling for it. This amused the redhead. Tim was getting turned on--he really did love pussy, especially the long, hangy lipped kind he had seen in pictures. He longed to feel her clit in his mouth, and to taste her sweat and juices. Tina looked back and noticed that Tim was even harder, as his cock slightly jumped.

"Well now, isn't that sweet--you actually are turned on! Most guys are so soft after this that their dick shrinks up and hides." she smiled, then resumed her evil grin. "I'll tell you what, beg me--beg me to taste my pussy!" she said laughing.

"Please... I beg you, let me suck you--your pussy is beautiful and I want to taste it. PLEASE!" he squirmed, wanting it so bad he could taste it.

Tina grinned--he wasn't faking it and she knew. Victor chuckled as he sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"This is going to be fun!" Victor grinned as he said this, and cracked open a beer.

She slowly lowered her pussy, and grabbed Tim with one hand by his bangs.

"Just taste with your tongue." she said, grinning, realizing how desperate Tim was for her.

Tim reached up and quickly flicked her clit. It tasted salty, feminine and sweaty. As he flicked it, her womanhood swung back into place. Tim had never licked a pussy this big and hangy, and he wanted more. He flicked again, then reached up and gently sucked the clit in his mouth. Tina pulled up quickly and swatted his balls again with the stick, causing Tim to wince and jerk beneath her.

"I SAID just taste, no sucking yet, OKAY?" She said softly as she grinned with evil.

"Okay sorry, your pussy is just so sweet and beautiful" Tim pitifully whimpered.

He reached back up with his tongue and flicked her clit repeatedly, longing to take her in his mouth, hearing her soft moans and laughs. She reached out to the table for her phone and started taking pictures of him flicking her clit. It just took a few minutes, and he could tell that she was turned on. Her clit was engorged and swelling up.

"Now suck me" she said slowly, more passionately than before.

She lowered her hips down and fed her pussy lips deep into Tim's mouth. He sucked her in, deeply, and started exploring her womanhood with his tongue. She tasted salty, like pee and sweat. She softly moaned and rocked her hips, as he continued his slow assault on her sex. He began to run his tongue all the way up and down her pussy, parting her lips and making sweet mouth love to her clit. She moaned and rocked back and forth, guiding his mouth with her grip on his hair, and slowly gyrating, fucking Tim's face. This went on for awhile, and her juices were running down Tim's chin, his neck, and onto the bed. He was getting a female pearl necklace, and it felt amazing. Suddenly, she pulled her hips up, and moved forward placing her pussy right above his mouth.

"Taste my juice--tongue fuck me DEEP!" she said hastily, clearly trembling.

Tim reached his tongue up at the same time she lowered down, and his tongue easily slipped into her tight, slick, soft hole. Deep. In fact, he gagged a bit and pulled his tongue out, then put it back in cautiously. Tina smacked him with the stick again, the hardest yet, screaming "I said DEEP, FUCKER!" she shouted.

Tim jerked, in real pain, but reached his tongue deeply into her. She squirmed, and started fucking his face, while rubbing her clit vigorously. His balls were burning, and the pain was travelling up his body slowly. His nose was rubbing deep between her clit, and he had to sneak breaths between her hip gyrations. He could taste and smell only her, as her juices flowed into his mouth, and all over his face. He tasted felt and breathed only Tina's womanhood now. There was nothing else in the whole world but this fleshy pussy riding his face now. She fucked him like this for a while--he didn't know how long. He was making love to a redhead slut with his tongue, and he was lost in her hip gyrations, her moans, and her feminine juices pouring out on his face. Suddenly, she jerked slightly, and a pulse of juice poured out of her, almost choking Tim. She started squealing with each gyration. He continued to tongue fuck her. She started cumming slowly, spasming, squirting juice all over Tim's face. She squealed, riding the orgasmic wave as her juices were squirting out, filling up Tim's mouth and covering his face. Her spasms became more uncontrollable, but she had remarkable control over her hips, as Tim continued his assault on her hole, bringing her to intense spasms over and over again.

Finally, Tina collapsed, sitting back on Tim's chest, grinning. After a bit, she raised up, and snapped a picture of his juice-covered face. She climbed off him shuddering, smiling.

"Wow, that was really good! You are good with pussy! And it seems like you enjoyed it too!" she snickered as she pointed at Tim's still stiff cock.

She reached down and grabbed Tim's cock rather abruptly, and gave it a few rough strokes. Tim's body spasmed violently with sudden pleasure. She let go and gave his balls a good squeeze and chuckled.

"Your turn" she said, looking at the black man.

Victor walked over slowly and stood over the bed, so that his cock was hanging right next to Tim's head.

"Now listen up," Tina said, gently slapping the pink paddle into her left hand. "Victor doesn't like pussy, he likes man mouth. You are going to get a quick lesson in cock sucking, okay?"

Tim knew this was coming. He was scared of gagging and throwing up, but more than that, Tim had always secretly wanted to suck cock. He wondered what it would feel like in his mouth, and also how it might be to feel a cock cumming, to taste it. He was growing excited again, and he felt is cock twitch.

Julian0682
Julian0682
148 Followers
12