Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,369 Followers

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, as I shook my head to say "no." But he only smirked as he said "That's ok. You'll understand fully soon enough. Now it's time for your first shower and cleaning."

Her pulled out a small rubber hose with some form of nozzle at the end. The other man held onto me, as the guy holding the nozzle walked behind me and spread my ass cheeks. I tried to cry out and immediately clenched my ass cheeks, but this was to no avail. The guy behind me pried apart my ass cheeks and inserted the nozzle right into my bottom. He then secured the hose in place with a few of the straps hanging from the harness, to keep the hose buried inside me. The other guy then released me and pulled a metal chain from the ceiling. I then tensed, as I felt warm water flooding into my bottom. I tried to move and get it out of me, but I was completely helpless.

I felt like all of my insides were filling up with water. It was not overly uncomfortable at first, but it soon caused me to feel cramps as the water seemed to go further into my body. I was panting in pain, as they continued to let the water flow into me. When I feared that I was going to pass out, the one guy shut off the water and let me hang there almost limp from the chains in the ceiling. He then said, "Damn, this boy took a lot. I bet we can get him cleaned out in no time. This will be easier than I thought. You ready to keep going."

The other guy then removed then hose from my bottom, and stood in front of me as he said "Ok, boy. Let all of that water out. It will feel better once you relax and let it all out."

I was exhausted, but I nodded softly as I relaxed my bottom and released all of the water from inside me. It did begin to feel a lot better once it began to flow out of me. I sighed in relief as my cramps subsided. The guy in charge than remarked, "Damn, it pretty much clear right now. I think one more will do it, for now."

He then walked back around me and placed the hose back in my bottom and secured it in place again. The other guy then turned the water back on, and once again I felt my insides being flooded with warm water. I was a little better this time, as I knew what to expect. But I still felt the pain of the cramps when the water was pumped deep inside me. I had never had an enema before, but I knew of them. At this point I could not comprehend the purpose, I just knew that it was getting painful again and hoped they would soon finish with me. Finally, the one guy turned off the water. But the guy behind me did not remove the hose. They made me keep all of the water inside me, as they walked around me and talked about my body and what changes they would need to make.

The one in charge spoke as the other guy took notes, "Honestly, I don't see any irregularities or imperfections that need addressing. He has barely any body hair, so I think one hair treatment should do it. We'll have to have him trained in pre-oral, because I doubt her knows what to do as well as the volunteers. No blemishes to his skin. Perfect body weight and bone structure. Even his eyes and hair are perfect. This boy is definitely a good investment. We'll start the feeding program now, but I doubt it will take more than a week or two before he is prepared for his new diet. Yeah, you did good on this one. We should get a good price."

The one writing everything down nodded, and then said "Ok, I'll give him some oats now, and we'll start weaning him off solids right away. Should not be an issue at all."

The guy in charge then nodded and reached up to unlock my face, as he said "Ok, boy, I'm going to take this off for now, so you can eat. You are not to scream or give us any shit. Otherwise you can go hungry. Do you understand?"

I nodded silently, as straps were removed from my face and head that held a large rubber ball in my mouth, that had prevented my from speaking or even closing my mouth. I gasped and worked my jaw a few times, as the ball gag was removed. The one in charge then sat the ball gag aside, and the other guy offered me a water bottle. I drank the entire thing as fast as I could. I was gasping for breath by the end, but my parched throat and mouth felt better already. The one who had just gave me the water than spoon fed me from a bowl. I remembered that he had called it oats, but I couldn't detect any what I would call oats. It had the consistency of thick soup and tasted very salty, but I was so hungry that I didn't care. I would have licked the bowl if it had been offered to me.

While I was being fed, the one in charge spoke to me, saying "Ok, tomorrow you start your training. You will have a one on one class with a staff member here. He will teach you what you need to know to get you to the level of our volunteers. They have been involved, so to speak, for a lot longer. And while they still need a lot of training, they are more accustomed to what you are all training for that you are. You are to obey every staff member without complaint or disobedience, otherwise punishments will become necessary. All staff members are to be referred to as 'sir' at all times and are to be treated with the utmost respect, or else."

He finished speaking by the time I had finished eating the "oats," and he now walked back around to my back and released the hose from my bottom allowing me to get the water out of me. I sighed again, as I felt the water flowing out of my body. I immediately felt better, as the cramps disappeared. I was unprepared, for the other guy to pick up another gag and approach me with it. Her placed it around the back of my head and in my mouth, as he fastened it to me. This gag was different, instead of a ball it had a ring that kept my mouth open but did not obstruct my breathing. My mouth was wide held open, but the gag still obstructed my ability to speak or cry out. I then cried out as best I could and tensed in complete shock, when one of them pulled another chain from the ceiling. I was now being showered by almost ice cold water!

I tried to move my body out of the water, but my restraints held me in place. The water was so cold that it sapped my strength and gave me a head ache. I felt myself slump almost limp, as the chains connected to the restraints on my wrists were now the only things holding me upright. They let the water flow down on me for several minutes, as the man in charge seemed to be watching to make sure I was thoroughly clean. Finally they turned off the water, released the chains from the ceiling and replaced my hands behind my back and secured my restraints. I was then walked back to my cell and released from their guiding hands. I immediately collapsed to the concrete floor and brought my body into the fetal position to attempt to get warm again. I barely heard the heavy door close and lock, as my exhaustion over took me.

I again awoke to the prodding of a wooden club to my side. I looked up to see the second in charge from yesterday standing over me. He got me to my feet and led me back to the same tile enclosure as yesterday. My bladder was painfully full, and I tried to say so, but the ring gag prevented me from doing so. The guy looked at me, as I tried to communicate with my eyes as I looked from him to my dick. He finally nodded and said, "You have to pee. Ok, go ahead. We will be continuing the same cleaning that you received yesterday, so have at it. After you are cleaned out, fed and watered, and showered, you have your first class."

I then underwent the same enema treatment from yesterday. One large enema that was quickly released, along with my pee. Then I was given another enema, which I had to hold inside of me as I drank my water and ate my "oats" again. This time, he left the ring gag in my mouth as he fed and watered me through the open hole. It took some getting used to, but it wasn't overly difficult. I was cramping horribly with all of the water held inside of me, but my thirst and hunger pushed me to accomplish this small goal. After feeding and watering me, the hose from my bottom was released allowing the water to escape my body. This was followed by another ice cold shower. I was then toweled off, my restraints were placed behind my back, and led to a small room, and placed into a chair to wait my instructor. I was still naked and restrained, but there was nothing I could do about that as I awaited my instructor in silence.

A few minutes later, a new guy entered the room and walked around me carrying a gm bag, which he placed on a table. He then sat down in front of me and said, "I will be conducting your pre-oral and other pre-class training that you will require before you can join the volunteers. This can all go smoothly or not, and it's all up to you. Pay attention, do as I say, learn quickly what you need to know, and this will all be easy. Got it, boy?"

I nodded, but was still gagged so I stayed silent. The man continued, "Ok, I'm going to be explaining some things to you. This way you will be better equipped to understand what is going on and why. First, as I am sure you have been told, you are being trained to be a slave. When your training is complete and we believe that you are ready, you will be either auctioned off or sold outright to one of our clientele. You will most likely be used as a 'house-boy,' which means you will clean up some, probably help your master dress bathe, but it also and more importantly means that you will be used for sexual purposes. You will suck his cock and have your little slave ass fucked as often as he prefers."

I tried to cry out and shook my head at this revelation, but the man only nodded his head as he continued "That is now your lot in life. You are being trained to act as some man's personal sex slave. You have no choice in this. The good news for you is that considering how much money it will cost to buy you, you can be assured that you will be treated well. If for no other reason than for your future owner to protect and care for his investment. Now, you will not be fucked here at the center. We will teach you how to properly suck a cock, as well as other practices which will serve you well to learn quickly. The reason that you will not be fucked here, is that your future owner will want to have the privilege of taking your cherry. Now, judging by your reaction to all of this, you are not gay and have never had sex with another male, correct?"

I nodded my head quickly, hoping beyond hope that I might be able to get out of this. But the man's answer dashed those hopes, as he continued "I thought not. It doesn't matter, you will be servicing your owner and he will be a man. So the sooner you understand and accept this, the better off you will be."

I dropped my head in shame and felt my hope drain from my body, as the man picked up a clipboard and began flipping pages, as he continued "Ok, to begin with you have begun your cleaning treatment. Everything looks better than expected as far as that is concerned. Water is already mostly clear with no solid waste, excellent. You have begun you dietary transition, good. You seem to be acclimating quite well to your new life. No outbursts or other signs of disobedience, very good."

"I will warn you now, you time here will consist of some pain resistance training, which is another way to say we will teach you to be spanked and except other forms of punishment without fighting back or collapsing crying. We will get you used to restraints, like you have on now, and other bondage devices and accessories. You will be trained to be docile and to obey every command that is given without complaint or hesitation. Any disobedience will result in punishment, so it's best to learn to obey. When we believe you have accepted your lot in life, you will be allowed a bed and possibly clothing, but until then you have your cell and what you have on now and that is it."

"Ok, to begin you will refer to anyone who speaks to you as 'sir.' You will not speak unless spoken to. Your proper answers shall consist of: 'Yes, sir,' 'No, sir,' and 'If it pleases you, sir.' That last answer is if you are unsure of what to say, because any time a real man asks you a question, you are required to answer truthfully. If an instructor or staff member asks you a question, you are to answer immediately if you know the answer and always end whatever you say with 'sir.' If you are asked a direct question that is not a 'yes or no' question and you do not know the answer, then simply say 'I'm sorry, but I don't know, sir.' That will be sufficient if you are telling the truth."

"Your correct posture at all times when standing is head bowed with your hands clasped in the small of you back. When not standing, you will be on your knees also with your head bowed, you will sit back on your heels with your hands clasped in the small of your back. At all times you will be told or placed in one of those positions, until you know which position is called for at any point in time. Unless instructed otherwise, those positions are how you will be. Now, when you are in training or being taught, like now, you will do as instructed. For instance, I am having you sit in chair and act like a normal human being and not the docile slave that you soon will be. Once you are sold, I highly doubt you will ever be sitting in a chair again. Learn to love being on your knees, boy, it will help. Now, I'm going to take this gag out of your mouth, so we can properly being your pre-oral training."

He then leaned forward and unlatched the leather straps that held the ring gag in my mouth. Removing the gag from my mouth, he sat it aside as I worked my jaw and attempted to soothe my ache at having kept my mouth so wide for so long of a time. He also unclasped the restraints from behind my back and moved them to the front of my body. He then grabbed the gym bag and set it between us on the floor, before opening it up to reveal numerous realistic looking rubber dildos or various sizes. He grabbed a small rubber dildo and handed it to me, before selecting one for himself. He then began by pointing to the tip of the dildo and saying, "Ok, to begin with, the most sensitive part of a man's cock is the cock head or crown, right here. You should spend most of your effort stimulating this part of the cock. Now there are two basic reasons for sucking cock: to get a man off or to get him hard. Your owner will tell you when you are to suck his cock and when to stop, so you don't need to bother with wondering about that sort of things."

"First technique, sucking the cock head. You need to learn the proper technique, so place the dildo in your mouth so that your lips close just over the cock head. Now during all of this you need to keep your mouth open as wide as possible to keep your teeth from coming into contact with the cock, trust me nothing will get you punished quicker than teeth on a cock. Ok, let's see you wrap your lips around that cock head, boy."

I hesitated at first, but then opened my mouth and placed the dildo into my mouth, and closed my lips just in back of the cock head. I kept my mouth open as wide as possible, to make sure I wouldn't make my teeth come into contact with it. He nodded and continued, "Ok, good. And from here on out when you have a cock or dildo in your mouth, your go to response should be to suck on the cock head until told otherwise. So any time I am teaching you these techniques, you are to have either a dildo or real cock in your mouth as you suck the cock head like a good little slave boy. Now you need to suck as hard as you can, like your trying to suck his balls up through his cock. While you are sucking, run your tongue over the cock head especially the piss slit. Now when you are sucking his cock head, you have to remember that you have two free hands unless they are restrained. Your owner my prefer to tell you what to do, so don't get too caught up on what I teach you as it may change once you are properly owned. But for our purposes I will teach you some great techniques that never fail to make a man cum, which as a slave should always be your goal. You should feel happiest when your owner pumps his cum down your throat or up your tight boy ass."

I was wide eyed, as he explained all of this to me. I am sure I looked very strange: wearing a leather harness that didn't actually cover my privates but actually held my cock and balls on display, my wrists cuffed together, and with my lips wrapped around a small dildo that I held in my hand. I was sucking absentmindedly on the dildo, as I listened to what he was explaining to me. He expected me to enjoy having a man make me suck his cock until he came in my mouth and fuck my asshole until he came in my ass? He ignored my fearful look, as continued "Oh, don't worry, boy. You will get lots of practice sucking real cock and swallowing cum, before we sell you off to your future owner. We might not be able to fuck your tight boy ass, but your mouth is open for business. So I suggest you pay attention and learn fast, because you'll get to apply those mouth skills of your's on my hard cock as soon I finish this class. Then I will turn you over to the guy who has been feeding you and cleaning you, since I think you should show him how grateful you are for his tending to you."

My mouth fell open and my eyes went even wider, as the realization hit me of what he was telling me. I was going to have to suck him and someone else's cock until they both came in my mouth, and I was expected to swallow their cum and enjoy it. I actually felt dizzy, but my trainer reached forward and forced my lips back around the dildo, as he said "Now, now, boy. You just pay attention and follow my instructions and you will do fine. Now your hands, you should stroke the cock up and down with the same amount of pressure that I'm sure you used on yourself when you used to masturbate. Just make your hands go up and down and really work that cock, believe me it feels amazing. You can also massage his balls or rub his thighs, it really depends on your owner's desires. We'll let you practice all of it, until you are the best little cock sucker your owner has ever had."

So, go ahead and stroke that cock, as you suck the cock head. Ok, you look to be doing fine on that. Are you sucking hard, boy? I want to see your cheeks sucked in tight with all the suction you are putting on that cock. Show me how you suck a cock head, boy."

I did as he ordered and instructed. I sucked as hard as I could on the rubber cock head, and licked all over it with my tongue even up the piss slit. I ran my hands up and down the rubber cock, as I continued to suck the head. Apparently I was doing very good job, because my trainer had to adjust his own obviously hard cock in his pants as he watched me. He then reached into the bag and pulled out a bigger dildo, bigger than my own cock was when I got hard. It was actually a double headed dildo, as he showed it to me. He then handed me the bigger dildo, as he said "Ok, I think you need to graduate to a bigger cock now, boy. You are doing way to good on that small one to learn proper technique. So take this one and keep going with how I taught you."

I took the smaller dildo out of my mouth and handed it back to him, as I took the bigger one and wrapped my lips around the cock head. I continued to suck and lick the head, as I stroked up and down the length of the rubber cock, as my trainer watched with obvious satisfaction and a fearful amount of glee. I actually found it easier to suck the bigger cock head, because it took up so much more room in my mouth. My trainer moaned out loud and rubbed his own hard cock through his pants as he watched me. He then smirked at me as he continued, "The next technique is just as easy as that. Sucking the entire cock shaft. This is the most common technique, and also the technique that is usually performed incorrectly. But I will make sure you know how to suck a cock properly, boy, so don't you worry."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,369 Followers