Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,374 Followers

"You want to keep your lips wrapped around the cock and bob your head up and down, or back and forth, depending on your position. Now when you are bobbing your head on the cock shaft, you want to be sucking just as hard if not harder than you were when you sucked just the cock head. Using your tongue will help you build up a lot of spit in your mouth and that should help lubricate the cock to allow your lips to move over it more easily. And same as before, use your hands to stroke that cock. You want his cum inside you, that is what you are there to do. Your new life title should be 'cum catcher,' not slave. Let's see how you have listened, boy."

I looked down at the dildo sticking out of my mouth, as I continued to absentmindedly suck the cock head, with obvious fear knowing that this would soon be replaced by my trainer's real cock and that I was expected to swallow his cum. How many times were they planning on making me suck these different guys off? I sighed and began to bob my head and suck deeply, as he had instructed. I stroked up and down on the rubber cock, and even used my tongue to lick as I went along. I closed my eyes, to avoid seeing the look of pure lust on my trainer's face as I continued to suck off this fake cock. I was a bit surprised, as the rubber cock was soon forced into my throat. I opened my eyes to see that my trainer, had suddenly pushed the dildo deep inside my mouth and into my throat. I pulled it back out a bit and continued to suck as he had instructed, as my trainer looked at me with shock and wonder. He had expected for me to gag and cough, but I had barely reacted at all.

Not knowing what else I was supposed to do, I just continued to suck and stroke the dildo as instructed. My trainer finally got over his shock at my lack of gag reflex as he then added, "Ok, now that you seem to be good enough at that, let's move on to a more advanced technique. Deep throating, which should be easy for you, boy. Now this technique requires you to take the cock all the way into your mouth until the cock head is actually in your throat. Now when you are actually deep throating a cock, you won't be able to breathe so make sure you take a deep breath beforehand. So, you can do this technique only as long as you can hold your breath. Now your owner may like to make you keep his cock in your throat longer, so you should practice deep throating as much as possible to make sure you can stay like that for longer and longer periods. Don't worry, boy, I'll help you out with that too."

"Now once the cock is all the way in your throat, all you have to do is swallow around the cock head. When you do this your throat muscles will move over the cock head, massaging it in the most amazing ways. This is also a way for your owner to shoot his load directly into your stomach, by passing your mouth altogether. But most likely he will want to shoot his load in your mouth and make you taste it before you swallow it. Now as long as your gag reflex doesn't ruin it for you, you should be fine. Sucking a cock properly is beneficial for a slave like you, boy. So you need to master this skill, like your future depends on it. Go ahead, show me what a good slave you can be."

I again looked down at the cock sticking out of my mouth, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and began to feed it's long length through my mouth and into my throat. I felt my throat tighten and stretch a bit, as the cock head forced it's way inside me. But I didn't feel any discomfort, as I fed it a good distance into my throat. I was unsure of what else to do, so I just began to swallow around the cock as he had instructed. It felt strange, but not overly uncomfortable. Apparently I would be doing a lot of cock sucking in the weeks to come before I was sold or auctioned off, so I figured I should learn what was expected of me. I was still nervous about having to swallow cum, as the act sounded disgusting. But again, I had better get used to it. At least I didn't have to get fucked up the ass, yet.

My trainer seemed to be very into watching me do this, as he began to encourage me by saying "That's it, boy, take that cock all the way into you throat. You are a natural cock sucker. My god, you don't have a gag reflex at all, do you? Ok, don't get too excited, remember you have to breathe."

He then grabbed the other end of the dildo and pulled it back out of my throat, until jus the cock head was still in my mouth. I returned to the instructed go to response and began sucking the cock head, as my trainer watched me with amazement on his face. I was unsure why he was staring at me, and it started to make me uncomfortable. I then came to realize that I resembled a baby sucking on a pacifier, as I continued to absentmindedly suck the cock head of this extremely long dildo. My trainer finally continued, "Ok, now there are a few other things you will need to learn and master in your time here: rimming, massage, sucking balls, and how to properly work a man's cock with your asshole. That last one is very important, as your owner is sure to blast that cute ass of your's as much as possible. We will also cover proper etiquette and formal behavior in your time here. When you are finally sold off, you will be a prime piece of slave meat for some lucky man."

"Now you will not be fucked in the ass here, as I have said, but you will be taught proper hip and ass movement, as well as manipulation of your own body to aid in the pleasing of your future owner during ass fucking. We will begin that training tomorrow, after your second lesson in pain compliance. Everything else, you will be taught as time passes for you here. Now, I see that you have gotten the idea and basic technique for the proper sucking of a man's cock. Now it's time for the real thing, boy."

My teacher smirked at me, as my eyes went wide and I actually tremble in the knowledge that he was going to make me suck his cock until her made me swallow his cum. He then grabbed the dildo from my and slid it out of my mouth, as he stood up and said "Now, for all future training sessions, my soon to be cock sucker, you will be in your proper slave position, on your knees. Drop, boy!"

I slid out of the chair and assumed the position he had described with my head bowed, my hands clasped in the small of my back, and seated on my heels. I heard my teacher moan quietly, as he looked down at me. He then reached down and tilted my head up to look at him as he said, "That's a good slave. You're learning so fast. Are you ready for your first mouthful of hard cock and your first taste of man seed?"

I was unsure what to say, but knew that disobedience would be punished. So I said the one thing he had told me to say if I was confused, "If it pleases you, sir."

He grinned widely at my answer as he released another deep moan of pleasure. He ran his thumb over my face and said, "That's a good slave boy answer. You will do fine. I bet you will do amazingly well, actually. You have a set of lips that were made for sucking a hard man cock, to go along with your cute ass that was made for a deep and hard ass fucking. Mmm...you aren't scared, are you slave boy? It's ok to be scared, just do as you're told and do what you're taught and you will do exceptionally well."

I nodded my head, as he still held my chin and answered quietly "Yes, sir."

I felt my lips tremble slightly and he must have noticed too, because he asked "You're not going to cry now are you? You've been doing so well, so far boy. Now is not the time to get emotional. You just be a good little cock sucker and I will help you get through this. Ok, boy?"

I nodded again as I quietly said, "Yes, sir."

He smiled down at me, as he released my chin and said "Good, boy. Now unzip me and take out my cock."

I then hesitantly raised my hands to his zipper and slowly pulled it down. I reached my hand into his pants and felt around until I felt his hard cock. I wrapped my hand around his cock and gently pulled it out of his pants. I was surprised at how hard and big his cock was. It was just as wide as the big double headed dildo he had me practice sucking. I noticed a drop of precum oozing out of his cock, as it was curving upwards and pointing right at my face. I looked from his hard cock up to his face, waiting for further instructions. A small part of me still waited for him to start laughing and tell me that this was all a practical joke. I would then be driven home, without any further delay. This obviously didn't happen, as me looked down at me and said "Ok, boy. Now suck my cock like I taught you. Use all of the techniques you used on the dildo and don't stop until I tell you to stop. Go on, slave boy, you're going to be sucking another hard cock after mine today, and countless other's before your training is done."

I then opened my mouth and lowered my head until my lips wrapped around his cock head. I then began to use the technique he had first taught me for sucking a cock head. I sucked as hard as I could and began to lick all over his cock head, as I brought my hands to the shaft of his cock and began to stroke him up and down the length of his hard cock. I tasted his precum on my tongue and was surprised that the taste reminded me of the oats that I have been served during my meals here so far. I was at least glad that the taste was not disgusting to me and at least slightly familiar and even comforting for some unknown reason. I continued to suck hard on his cock head, until he suddenly said "You must always look up into the eyes of your master, as you suck his cock. This shows your proper submission and acceptance of your role as slave boy cock sucker. It also lets you watch your master for any signs of discomfort or pleasure, so you can adapt accordingly, boy."

I kept my lips wrapped around his cock head and my hands slowly stroking him up and down, as I raised my eyes to look up at him as he had instructed. I knew what he had told me would happen to me, I would be trained until they were adequately sure that I was ready to be owned as a submissive sex slave for men, then I would be sold to some man for his sexual pleasure. I also knew that I had to learn a lot in order to survive and get through this all. After all, how long would my owner actually want to keep me? Surely he would get tired of me eventually and let me go, right? So I only had to do what I was told how I was told and everything would be ok, eventually. I thought about all of this, as I continued to slowly suck his cock head.

I felt more and more of his precum oozing out onto my tongue, and could not help the immediate action of swallowing it all as if it were just the oats that they had given me. I also found that I could force more of his precum from his hard cock by stroking his cock shaft with a tighter grip as I stroked upwards followed by a softer grip as I stroked downwards. This also had the effect of making my teacher moan loudly, as he evidently enjoyed my technique. He made his pleasure known as he moaned out, "Fuck! I knew you were a natural cock sucker, boy. That's it stroke my hard cock into your mouth. Suck my cock hard. Oh, your tongue feels so fucking good. I bet you imagine that my cock is a lollipop and you will get a treat when you are done. Well it's not a lollipop, but I will give you a hot treat when I finish."

I just continued on sucking and licking his cock head as I stroked his cock shaft and looked up into his eyes. All the while my teacher was very vocal about how good I was doing, finally saying "Go to the next technique, boy."

I then began bobbing my head up and down the full length of his hard cock, as I sucked as hard as I could. I licked the entire shaft of his cock, as my head bobbed up and down. I had to concentrate on keeping my eyes looking up at my teacher, but is was difficult to do while I sucked his cock. I continued to stroke his cock up and down the shaft with my hands, and soon developed a rhythm to sync the two movements together. I kept a firm grip on his cock shaft with one hand and kept it right under my mouth, so that I was stroking along with my sucking. With my other hand I would stroke him downwards as my mouth and other hand were moving upwards, to add even more stimulation to his hard cock. My attention to detail apparently paid off, because my teacher's moans grew even louder and his cock began to jump up and down in my mouth.

I was able to work up a decent speed as I sucked his hard cock. I was never really disgusted over this, I just viewed it as something unpleasant that I was required to do in order to get through all of this. Looking at it in this way, I was able to keep going and not worry about anything else as I concentrated on just getting it done. I also knew that as time went on, things might get worse. I was especially worried about the pain compliance portion of my training. I just hoped that I would be able to suffer through that as well. My teacher suddenly shouted, "Now deep throat me, boy. Deep throat that big hard cock."

I took a deep breath and slid his cock as far back as I could until I felt his cock head enter my mouth. I had gotten used to this feeling with the dildo, so I wasn't overly worried. I began to swallow around his cock head as he had instructed. I again felt the strange sensation of my throat being full and attempting to swallow around the obstruction. I was unable to do anything with my hands, because my mouth was firmly pressed at the base of his cock shaft. I simply held onto his thighs, as I continued to swallow around his cock head. I was however unaware for my teacher to suddenly buck his hips into my face, as I felt a huge flood of his cum spray right down my throat. I still had plenty of air left, so I wasn't overly worried. I kept swallowing as his cum slid right down my throat. I found that deep throating his cock was easier than I had expected, plus his cum had shot right down my throat.

My teacher was moaning, and I saw his legs shake slightly as he withdrew his softening cock from my throat. He then stroked his cock into my mouth a few times, milking out the rest of his cum directly onto my tongue. I swallowed his cum without complaint and with very little thought. He kept his cock head in my mouth, so I just continued sucking his cock head as he had previously instructed me to do. I looked up into his eyes, as he seemed to be getting himself together. After sucking his cock head for another ten minutes and sucking out another three small globs of his excess cum, my teacher finally withdrew his cock from my mouth.

He then looked down at me in wonder as he asked, "Seriously, boy, you have never sucked a cock before in your life?"

I again quietly answered, "No, sir."

He shook his head and said, "Well, I am going to have to use this mouth as much as possible, just to make sure you keep up the good work. How does that sound to you, boy?"

I had no idea what to say so I stuck with, "If it pleases you, sir."

He smirked as he said, "Oh, it definitely pleases me. In fact, I am so pleased I am going to give you a present to reward your accomplishment as such a good little cock sucker."

He then reached into his bag of dildos and retrieved a leather harness similar to my loop gag, but with a different gag attachment. He fit it around my head and inserted the gag into my mouth. I found that the gag was in the shape of a cock, and fit just inside my mouth with the cock head filling my mouth. I absentmindedly began sucking, as my training began to take over without conscious thought. My trainer smiled at me as he watched my immediate reaction. He commented, "You are such a good and fast learner, boy. But now it's time to turn you back over to your cleaner. See you tomorrow for our next class, boy."

I nodded, but was unable to reply, due to the cock gag in my mouth. My teacher then left the room, as he went to fetch my cleaner. A few minutes later, my cleaner came in and had me follow him to a new part of the house that I had never seen before, as my days here had been spent in my cell, the cleaning room, and the room that I was just in. I could now tell that there were other people here and remembered what the two guys had said about twelve volunteers, during my first cleaning. I kept my head down, as I had been taught, as the cleaner led me into a hospital style of room, all clean and looking like it was a hospital waiting room.

There was a padded exam table in the middle of the room and I was told to get onto it on my stomach. The cleaner then removed my chastity harness, cock gag, and wrist restraints. Then another man entered the room and began to examine my body. The new man called out as the cleaner wrote in my chart, "Very little body hair at all. Pubic region has some, but not a great deal. Legs and arms, very little. Back is clear. I think we will go ahead and do a full body treatment, just to make sure that no body hair comes in later. It will be easier to kill now. Ok, this should only take me about an hour on his back and another on his front. Anything I need to know? Ok. Let's get started."

The new man then began to use an actual laser hair removal device over my whole back side: legs, ass, back, backs of my arms, and even the back of my neck. I was nervous when he spread my ass cheeks and ran the machine up and down my ass crack and on my asshole, but it was the same as the rest of my body so I was able to not show any discomfort or move as it might cause me to be punished. It's didn't hurt. I just felt some heat on my skin, like I was laying in the sun for almost too long and on the verge of burning. I was then flipped over and the process was repeated. My chest, fronts of my arms and legs, front of my neck, my face in the area that a beard would grow in, and my cock and balls. I still felt only a slight discomfort, as it made my skin feel overly hot, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

This was finally done after about two hours, though time had lost most of it's meaning to me after I had been here for this long and kept away from windows and doors to the outside. But once the man was finished with me, my cleaner placed my restraints, harness, and cock gag back on me. I again immediately began to suck the cock gag without conscious thought of my actions. I was then led back to the cleaning area. I was unsure what would happen now, but was pleasantly surprised to see a steaming bowl of oats waiting on me. I had not realized how hungry I had become. My cleaner then undid the cock gag, and handed me the bowl, saying "I think you can feed yourself now, boy. No spoon for you, so just tip the bowl and drink."

I nodded and replied, "Yes, sir."

I then tipped the bowl up as instructed and began drinking it down without complaint. I really was hungry, but the flavor seemed really to bring back images of my teacher's cum for some reason. The consistency was off, and the flavor was not quite the same, but for some reason it just stuck with me as I finished the entire bowl. I then licked my lips, and handed the empty bowl back to my cleaner, as I said "Thank you, sir."

I then stood there wondering what I was supposed to do next, but my cleaner then reattached my cock gag, causing me to begin sucking on it automatically. He also placed a leather collar around my neck and latched it with a small padlock. He then attached a leather leash to the collar and led me to another room. I hesitated once we entered the room, as it was filled with different torture looking devices and the walls were lined with whips, paddles, and other frightening things. My cleaner pulled at my leash to keep me walking and led me over to a black leather padded spanking horse. He then positioned me onto the horse with my arms and legs in the designated positions. He then latched my collar and wrist restraints directly to the horse via several metal clasps. He also added ankle restraints and latched them to the horse in the same manner, leaving me completely immobile, and exposing my ass, thighs, and back to whatever pain compliance he decided to do to me.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,374 Followers