Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,370 Followers

I may have looked calm, but I was terrified. I just kept saying over and over that I just had to suffer through it and then move on. I watched as the cleaner picked a back leather covered paddle and walked towards me. I knew what came next and didn't even realize that I had begun sucking on the cock gag even faster than I had been before. I was sucking the cock gag as if my life depended on it, as I watched the cleaner walk behind me and position himself to begin my first spanking.

*ELSEWHERE IN THE CENTER TRAINING FACILITY*

All of the new slaves in training stood in the standing position, as they waited for the instructor to come in and begin. The room was completely quiet, and all of the boys were just now released from two straight weeks of plain compliance so they were all docile and obedient. They all knew the fate that now awaited them, but the pain compliance had done its job and left them as they were now. Everyone of them were wearing a leather collar locked with a padlock, leather wrist restraints secured behind their backs, and the same male chastity harness that I was fitted with. They had all undergone the same laser hair removal that I have had, though some needed it more than others and a few needed several appointments. They were all also on their second week of their new dietary formula, and much closer to the consistency and taste of semen than I was. Though I had been brought to The Center at the same time as most of the others, I had been kept in isolation and had to have the drugs given to me during my abduction forced from my system before I could begin training and indoctrination. So what I took as having arrived here two days ago, was actually two weeks.

Determined footsteps walking into the room signaled all the slaves to pay attention to avoid further punishment. The instructor began the same way my teacher began with me when he taught me how to suck a cock. He brought out dildos and passed them out, after undoing the slaves' wrists restraints from the back and repositioning them to the fronts. He went through the same instruction that I had received as far as technique, reasons for certain actions, and proper form while orally servicing a real man's cock. The instructor taught the same lesson to everyone, regardless on whether they had ever sucked a cock before. The slaves all paid rapt attention to the instructor, as this was their first foray out of their cells that didn't include several hours of plain compliance. As the instruction went on, the instructor walked in among the slaves as they demonstrated the different techniques on their dildos. He critiqued a few for improper technique or not enough enthusiasm, mostly from the four virgin slaves that this was all new to.

Finishing the dildo trials, the instructor brought in three more staff members and they each selected a slave of their choice. The slaves were pushed to their knees and forced to perform by sucking the cocks of their chosen master in front of the rest of the class of slaves. With a little motivation by way of a firm hand on the backs of a few heads and a promise of more pain compliance if they continued to disobey, all four slaves were soon sucking cock as their masters continued to instruct them and critique their abilities. After the masters had fed the four slaves their hot cum, the three additional instructors wrote down a note on the desk in the front of the class, before they took their leave. The original instructor then explained, "Now for those of you have yet to suck a cock, be patient, your time will come and come and come again. You slaves will probably suck each and every instructor's cock and swallow their cum numerous times while in training."

"Now each of you will be issued a grading card that you will wear on a lanyard around your neck at all times. God help the slave that is caught without his grading card and lanyard. This grading card is the way for the instructors to grade you performance in oral servicing, and for those of you who aren't virgins, your ability and technique in taking a proper ass fucking and riding a hard cock. Your goal should be to get a one hundred as soon as possible, but at least by the time the rest of the class is prepared for sale, unless you want more time here with us. Now for those of you who just performed, you have your first grades on your card sheet. Here you go, cock suckers. I think you all should be thankful for every hard cock the instructors give you, because going by these grades you all need the practice."

"Now lets see what you new lives may have in store for you once you are fully trained and sold as slaves."

The instructor then activated a giant flat screen TV and began to show videos of various slaves in numerous acts of servicing men. As the video played, the instructor continued to explain, "Now most of you lot have the possibility of being sent to our cruise lines. This is our best placement for a young, talented, attractive, and able slave. The atmosphere is like a fulltime party and the guests tend to leave generous tips to their favorite slaves. All of the cruise ships' crews are also allowed to use one slave every three days, except the captain and the first mate who can have a slave every day."

As he explained all of this, various images of slaves being fucked on a big ocean liner passed over the screen. Slaves' assholes were passed around like party favors during one ship wide orgy. Another clip showed the captain making announcements, as a young slave boy sucked his cock right there on the bridge of the ship. The video continued and the instructor explained more, "The other major possibility is that you get sold to one of our brothels. We have brothels in almost every state in their major cities, some times several brothels in one town like Las Vegas or Los Angeles. So we are always in need for more boys-by-the-hour there. Most of our other academies and training facilities send all of their stock to the brothels whereas ours go mostly to the cruise ships, but every now and then ours go to the brothels too."

The images on the screen showed your basic high class brothel that catered to male only clientele. Lots of boys being pulled into rooms. Numerous boys on their knees sucking a client off, as he relaxes in the main lobby. Tag teams of men spit roasting and young slave boy. Orgies that covered the entire brothel and where every slave boy was filled to the brink with man seed. Now the images switched to a different scene as the instructor continued, "Now for those lucky few of you who achieve the ultimate goal, the best place for a slave boy is with a private owner. This is because you are viewed as an investment and tend to be taken care of very well. You will be bought and owned by one individual, if they can afford you. They can do with you what they choose, so remember always please your master."

The images on the screen showed different groups of single slave tending to the desires of a single owner. Boys sucking off their owner, as he sits on the couch watching TV. Boys getting fucked, bent over washing machines and various other pieces of furniture. But also pictures of slaves and owners on exotic trips and in lavish hotels and houses. More images of boys sucking cock and taking it up their asses. Finally an image of a middle aged man dressed in a silk robe, as she drank coffee and used his slave boy as a foot stool. The image was obvious meant to show the man had money, as the room and man were quite distinguished looking. The man then tapped the boy on the side with his foot, causing the slave to turn around and press his face between the man's legs. The boy obviously had the man's cock in his mouth, but seemed to be swallowing an awful lot to actually be sucking his cock. The boy continued to swallow, as the instructor asked "Ok, slaves, can anyone tell me what the slave is doing in this scene?"

All of the slave watched the scene, completely dumbfounded but with a growing sense of dread. One slave in the back raised his hand, then without being called to answer, asked, "Is he drinking his owner's piss?"

The instructor stared at the slave, as his facial expression soon turned into a glare, as the instructor said "I don't know, is he? Let me ask you this, how have you been instructed to speak and answer questions? What did you just refuse to say?"

The slave looked scared and dropped his head silently. The instructor steamed forward and answered for him, "You just threw your answer out there without being called on to answer. You didn't actually answer the question, you asked another of you own. And you didn't call me 'sir.' Now it seems to me that you need more training, so I will give it to you."

The instructor the called out loudly into the hallway, "Bring me the training harness, now."

Another instructor walked in holding a leather harness, as he smiled in anticipation of what was to come.

The new instructor then gave the harness to the main instructor, and then turned and grabbed the offending slave by the collar and drug him up before the class. The slave was pushed to his knees, his wrist restraints moved and secured again behind his back, and the harness was fastened around the back of his head. The main instructor then unzipped his pants and removed his semi hard cock. The instructors cock was then fed into the slaves mouth. The harness was then attached around the waist of the main instructor, holding the slaves face all the way into the instructors crotch and keeping his mouth firmly on the instructors cock.

The instructor remained standing in the front of the room with the slave attached to his cock, as he said to the slave "Ok, you asked a question. Now you get to find out the answer. I have been needing to use the restroom anyway, so it's a good thing you are here, isn't it."

That slave then sounded like he was choking and gagging, but the instructor continued "Swallow it all boy. And you had better swallow as fast as you can, because if you make a mess this will only get worse. I will have you on permanent bathroom duty, for the rest of your time here if an instructor has to pee he will come see you and you can swallow it all."

She slave swallowed as fast as he could, and managed to not spill a drop. The instructor then continued to teach the class as if nothing had happened or was happening. He explained about rimming, ball sucking, and other services the slaves might be called upon to do to a master, and so they would be taught all of them during training. The instructor suddenly moaned and put his hand to the back of the slaves head, as he said "Oh, that's it, piss boy, suck that cock. I will even make deal with you, if you can suck me off and make me cum before I have to pee again, I will let you out of the harness and you can rejoin the class."

The instructor then nodded his head and continued his lesson, as the slave did his best to suck his cock until he came. It was a very difficult position to suck a cock in. The slave was unable to move his neck or head at all, and could only rely on his tongue and sucking as best as he could. This went on for quite a while, and the instructor would say to the slave "Piss boy, you better hurry. I got two cups of coffee in me and it has to go somewhere."

The lesson continued until the instructor finally moaned, and let his head fall back, as his hips thrust forward. The slave swallowed and continued to suck, as the instructor filled the slave's mouth with his cum. The instructor then undid the harness and patted the slave on the head, as he said "Next time answer correctly, Piss boy. But on the plus side, you now have a cock sucking grade of seventy-five. Not bad for a first time straight boy. Take you place, Piss boy."

The slave then nodded and said "Yes, sir," as he got to his feet and made his way back to his spot in the room.

*BACK IN THE PAIN COMPLIANCE ROOM*

My head was bowed off the edge and my whole body limp on the spanking horse, as the cleaner had now gone through his original paddle, a riding crop, a leather flogger, a Scottish Tawse, and a three layer slapper. My ass cheeks were red and very sore. My back and thighs were in no better shape. I doubted that I could move at all. I had passed out several times during the treatment. My one piece of good news was that because of the cock gag still in my mouth, I had been unable to cry out or beg for mercy. I was surprised that this made me feel a least a little glad. I had continued to suck the cock gag throughout my treatment, and now it was just second nature for me.

The cleaner noticed this and chuckled, as he replaced his slapper back onto its appointed hook on the wall. He then walked to the front of the horse right in front of my face, and began to remove my cock gag. He then unzipped his pants and removed his hard cock. He smacked his hard cock against my mouth and face a few times, leaving a few trails of precum on my skin. He then said, "Ok, boy, time for your second practice in cock sucking. Open wide, boy, and don't stop until I say so."

As I was opening my mouth to reply as required of me, he simply shoved his entire length of hard cock into my mouth. I was still completely immobile and strapped to the horse, unable to even move my neck or head more than an inch or two. The cleaner didn't seem to mind, as he simply began to face fuck me in long hard thrusts of his hard cock in and out of my mouth. I was unaccustomed to this and unprepared for what was required of me. But I soon learned that I was able to accomplish the goal of sucking his cock, by simply letting him pick the speed and depth and for me to just suck as hard as I could and lick along his cock as her thrust it in and out of my mouth. It was actually easier than I had first thought. All I had to do was keep sucking and he would do all of the other work.

I sucked as hard as I could, and listened to his moans of pleasure to ensure that I was doing a good job. Evidently I was doing a very good job. He was thrusting his hard cock so deep into my throat, that his cock head would actually imbed itself into my throat with each deep thrust. I added the additional stimulation to his cock head by swallowing every time it popped into my throat. He was working himself up to a good pace, as he continued to fuck my mouth. I was surprised that I was not gagging at the hard cock being forcefully plunged into my throat, until I remember my teacher's comment about me not having a gag reflex. I continued to suck as hard as I could, as he really seemed to be enjoying my efforts.

His moans and groans grew in volume, and the pace of his thrusts picked up more speed. His hard cock began to twitch and jump in my mouth, and I remembered that my teacher's cock had done the same thing right before he came. I was not wrong in my assessment, as the cleaner suddenly thrust his hard cock deep into my throat and groaned deeply as he began to cum right down my throat. I swallowed around his cock head, as the cum slid right down my throat with ease. He kept his hard cock buried in my throat until his cock ceased spurting cum. He then withdrew his softening cock from my throat and left only his cock head in my mouth, at which time I resumed sucking his cock head as I had been taught. I sucked out another few globs of his cum onto my tongue and quickly swallowed them, again feeling the unknown feeling of fulfillment.

He kept his cock head in my mouth for another few minutes, as I continued to suck it as best I could in my position. He then withdrew his cock head from my mouth and put his cock back into his pants, before reattaching my cock gag. I resumed sucking the gag, as he took off my ankle restraints. He then unlatched my wrist restraints and the latch connected to my collar. He pulled me to my feet and then secured my hands behind my back. He grabbed the leash and led me back to the cleaning room, where he the repositioned my wrists above my head from the chains hanging from the ceiling and had me back in the cleaning area. I had expected another enema and I was not wrong. He inserted the hose into my ass and secured it in place using the straps from my chastity harness.

He then turned on the water and began to fill me up with water. I felt the signature full feeling, followed by the painful cramps as the water filled me all the way into my intestines. He then turned off the water and removed the hose, allowing me to expel the water from my body. Once completed he repeated the process, but again kept the hose inside me, forcing me to keep all of the water inside me for an extended amount of time. I was in serious discomfort as the cramps made me want to double over in pain. After an unknown amount of time, he removed the hose and allowed me to release the water. I immediately felt better as the water flowed from my insides. He then once again turned on the cold water shower, drenching me in ice cold water.

I gasped against the cock gag and sucked harder on it, as for some reason it gave me a bit of comfort to do so. After another long cold shower, he turned off the water and toweled me dry, before removing my wrist restraints from the ceiling chains and repositioning them behind my back. I was then led back to my cell, where I immediately collapsed onto the floor. Sleep came fast again, and I drifted off still sucking the cock gag comfortably.

*****

This story was inspired by and written with the permission of redbeardedsf. A writer of excellent slave boy erotic fiction. If you are Nifty enough you can read his stories, and get a better understanding of Indentured Servitude and the slave boy industry. All Hail Lord Red Beard!

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,370 Followers