Enslaved Ch. 05: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fondled his achey balls with her soft hands, scratching lightly with red painted nails to tease him yet further. She stroke him slowly and lightly in the cruelest most teasing way possible.

"So do you really think you should cum today slave?" She asked as she teased.

"I would love to Goddess!" He blurted, it was all too much, her touch, scent, naked body and her dirty underwear clogging up his mouth. He wanted it. Maybe she would be kind. He could only hope.

"I love your honesty slave." She smiled.

"But i love it because it gets you in trouble, and i can punish you." Her sweet smile and voice delivered the harsh words to his ears. He knew it was a risk, and now he faced the consequences.

"Remember the last time you gave me the wrong answer?" She hissed into his ear.

"It nearly lost you your freedom." She said seriously.

"And you ended up with your head in a toilet, being drowned by my pussy juices." She sniggered yanked her panties out of his mouth and kissed him on the lips, then again, going in for the steamiest most intense kiss Mike had every felt. Then before he knew it, a condom was on his dick and he was inside her. She fucked him as hard as she could, kissing and spitting on his face. Her juicy cunt gripped his cock mercilessly as she rode his throbbing member. Mike was in ecstasy and soon close to cumming. Heather thrusted furiously, growling with pleasure, biting his lower lip, drawing blood as she edged closer to orgasm.

"Do i own you slave?!?! Do i own your life, your cock, your pleasure, your money?" She shrieked as she fucked him.

"Yes its all yours! I am your slave, i worship you Goddess! I give in to you i'm at your mercy!" He cried.

"Fuuccckkk yeah!" She hollered, coming to a breathtaking climax. She spasmed with pure pleasure as her juices soaked his cock and flowed all over the glass. Her pussy quivered with the intensity of the orgasm. She felt so hot and dominant she found it so sexy that he had given in to her. Her mind raced, she owned him and could fuck him up in any way she wanted. He was at her mercy entirely. She had captured and conquered him. She was his Queen.

Heather pulled off, he hadn't cum yet, and he moaned with desperation.

"You will now call me Queen." She purred.

"I am your ruler and everything you do is to please me." Her words made him even hornier. He wanted to release.

"Queen, please let me cum!" He begged desperately.

She eyed his throbbing dick with an evil grin.

"I'm going to give you ten strokes, if you cum then your entire salary is mine and you sell your house and give me the money." She said flatly.

"Do you still want to cum?" The question hung in the air. Heather sat astride Mike who was trapped in the box, totally in control. He was utterly powerless to stop his sizzling Queen from doing anything she anted to him.

"Yes." He replied in a mix of fear and anticipation.

Heather stroked hard and slow, with a vice like grip on his cock. Her sensual touch, combined with the sight of her stunning boobs and angelic features engulfed him. By the sixth stroke he lost control and orgasmed violently.

"Oh Fuuccckk! Oh Queen thank you! Thank you!" He screamed. Cum shot into the condom and his body spasmed inside his glass bondage. He felt dizzy and exhausted but utterly elated. The pleasure ripped through him. He at last subsided and relaxed.

"Thank you Queen!" He exclaimed.

Heather's response was to smack his dick and balls, and then squeeze the filthy contents of the condom into his mouth.

"Your welcome slave." She grinned at him, realising how much money she was in for. She also knew she had won. She had totally and utterly taken down and dominated a muscly security guard. She had reduced him to a cum sipping wreck. She had enslaved him.

12