Enslaved in Europe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,912 Followers

The pose was totally obscene and I'm certain that my face with red with embarrassment. I could tell Gretchen was enjoying the show as she walked back and forth, getting a view of my exposed nakedness from every angle. The smug look on her face made me wonder if she hadn't planned this little scene weeks ago.

It was not only humiliating, but actually a physically demanding pose to hold for any length of time. My legs were actually trembling by the time I heard the guard snap on a latex glove.

"This will seem cold," the guard warned me, "but please, try not to move. If you make my job difficult this will only take longer."

Even though I was facing a wall and both Gretchen and the guard were behind me I was certain that they were smiling. This scene seemed to be designed for maximum humiliation of the victim. That fact couldn't have been lost on either of the women doing this to me.

The gel on the woman's fingers was cold, however the woman's strong fingers inside my cunt, felt even more unnatural. There was nothing seductive or pleasurable about her touch. She just inserted her digits and probed deeply. Then she withdrew her fingers and probed some more.

It was becoming more difficult to hold my awkward position and I noticed sweat trickling down my torso. My head drooped and I stared at the floor while I tried to even out my breathing. Then came the cold gel being smeared into my anus. I whimpered and began to ask her to be gentle, when she forced a finger inside me hard and fast.

I gasped out loud and lost my footing. I almost fell to the floor, but at the last second regained my balance and resumed the difficult position I'd been ordered to hold.

"Just a few more seconds, Miss Schlank," the guard said behind me. "But if you break position again, I'll have to call in more guards to force you to cooperate."

"I'm trying to be good," I said in a voice that sounded pleading. "Really, I am!"

Again there was a finger in my anus. It probed and thrust and wriggled and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, she inserted a second finger. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth and shook my head. Then, just when I thought I couldn't take any more it was over.

"You can stand up now, Miss Schlank," the guard told me, "you're clean."

I stood up and wiped a tear off my cheek. I realized I'd been crying the entire time and hoped the ordeal was over. Gretchen stood close behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked.

It was humiliating, but it was also extremely arousing. Something about being in public and on display for total strangers added a feeling of helplessness that made submitting to Gretchen much more erotic. My heart beat much faster at the idea of being forced to endure this for an entire week, but I didn't admit that to Gretchen. "I guess it wasn't too horrible," I told her.

Schlank
Schlank
2,912 Followers
12