Enslaved in Fairfax County Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,930 Followers

Of course Gretchen (not being a slave) doesn't have to keep her pussy shaved, and she had a neatly trimmed landing strip just above her pussy. I had a few seconds to admire Gretchen's beautiful and slightly swollen pubic lips before she ordered me to lick her to orgasm. I pride myself on my ability to give great pleasure with my lips and my tongue, so there was no hesitation in me once Gretchen gave the order.

My lips touched her labia and I gave them a long lingering kiss. Above me Gretchen made sounds of appreciation. She was definitely enjoying my attentions. I risked a quick glance up at my mistress and saw her head tilted back slightly and her eyes closed as she enjoyed what I was doing to her pussy.

When my tongue slipped inside of her and parted her pubic lips I felt her shudder and made a noise that was more than a sigh, but less than a squeal. She was reaching orgasm quickly. Apparently treating me as a slave was arousing her almost as much as it was arousing me.

I curled my tongue deep inside of her, scooping up her salty juices and drawing them into my mouth. But no matter how much I took into my mouth there was always more and more. Then with one hand she pulled her pubic lips further apart and with the other she pushed my head in closer.

At this point I noticed that her swollen clitoris had emerged from its hood. I hesitated only a second before I trapped her clit between my teeth and began sucking on it.

Gretchen's gasping and panting increased dramatically after that and her hips began to shake. Then it seemed as if her whole body was shaking. Then there was a loud scream of pleasure as Gretchen's orgasm ripped through her and she fell over onto the floor of the laundry room.

I was worried that she was hurt, but Gretchen just lay there smiling, occasionally laughing. I stayed there on my knees awaiting further orders. Eventually Gretchen ordered me to clean her up and help her get dressed so she could go back upstairs.

We spent the rest of the evening in the living room watching television. I sat with a towel underneath me, as my pussy was soaking wet and Gretchen didn't want me getting any of my juices on the couch.

Gretchen and I had watched television together many times on that couch, but now I had the tremendous disadvantage of being naked and fully exposed while Gretchen wore the rather conservative clothes that she wears to work. She looked very respectable in her dress shirt, mid length charcoal jacket and charcoal dress pants while I looked like a sexually desperate slave girl with hard swollen nipples and slick moisture on my exposed swollen public lips.

Of course Gretchen insisted that I sit with my thighs far apart and she would "accidentally" brush her hand against my exposed thighs or breasts when gesturing with her hands, explaining more of her ideas about how I should be treated to make me more like a slave and make my life more exciting.

I was so sexually tense at this point I barely heard a word she said.

Of course I slept naked that night and I had even more dreams about being a slave. The one I remember most vividly involved me being at my old high school in the principal's office. I was totally naked and I couldn't use my hands to cover my nudity as two very strong women were standing on either side of me and holding my arms.

The principal accused me of impersonating a student and said that I'd have to be punished. What's even stranger is that I agreed with her, even though I had been a student at that school for four years.

The principal then shoved one finger inside of me and used her thumb to stroke my clitoris.

She also took her right hand and grabbed one of my nipples. As she used her left hand to stimulate my pussy, she explained that if I had an orgasm she was going to pinch and twist my nipple until it was red and swollen and I had real tears of pain rolling down my face.

Suddenly my tenth grade English teacher was there too. She was holding a ruler in her hands and she explained that if I had an orgasm, that her teaching assistants were going to hold my legs far apart so that she could beat my inner thighs with a ruler.

I bit my lower lip and tried to hold back the orgasm that was building inside of me, but the principal was really doing a number on my pussy. My breath was coming in short, ragged pants and I was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Then I woke up, horny as hell.

I desperately wanted to finger myself to orgasm, but Gretchen had set down the rules for me and I agreed to them. If I broke the rules I'd be punished, and I was going to try and delay any further punishments until some distant point in the future.

It's not easy following the rules when you're a slave, but I had agreed to do this, and since I was going to be Gretchen's slave I intended to be the best slave possible and make her proud of me.

Schlank
Schlank
2,930 Followers
12