Enslaved Pt. 02 - Training Day

Story Info
Tiffany gets training from Megan.
2.6k words
4.04
19.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

The alarm rings. Megan slowly awakens from a very peaceful sleep. She sits up to look at the time. The black alarm Clock was on the other side of the room. It sat on her dresser door. The dresser door had a huge mirror attach to it.

The alarm Clock was set up this way so she would force herself to get up. The time is 8:30 am. Megan threw her covers off her body to reveal her naked body. Megan gets up and walks over to the dresser door to turn off the alarm. She looks into the mirror.

She starts to think. She thinks about the events that lead her here. Downstairs, lock inside her basement is her new toy, her Cousin Tiffany.

Megan tried to go the route of finding a willing slave. Her first Slave was a guy named Tim. However Tim was just too picky over the things he was willing to do. So it didn't work. This is why Megan doesn't care for Male Slaves. This is not to say Megan is a lesbian at all. She is into males too but she does prefer female sex slave. This is due to the fact that woman are a lot more submissive. Her Next slave was a female named Haley.

Megan met her at a bdsm club. However Haley was just to willing. She became boring and trying to punish someone who wants to get punish is extremely hard. How do you even do that? By threating not to spank them? Plus they purposely make mistakes to get punish. Not Megan's style.

She needed someone unwilling. Someone not looking to be punished. Someone who would submit to her because of fear and not out of sexual hunger.

Megan stare deep into her own eyes. She was in love with her dominant side. Unfortunately for her cousin Tiffany it was only the beginning of the nightmare.

Tiffany was still tied up on the table. All she saw was darkness. The pitch black of emptiness. No sound, No light, No Noise and No Movement. All she could do is lay there waiting for the moment her new Goddess returns.

Fear surrounded her mind. The Question that plagued it, was what will Megan do to her next? Soon she would return and she will train Tiffany. What does training look like?

Sudden her Question would be answered by the sound of a open door. This was followed by a blinding light. Tiffany Close her eyes waiting for them to adjust to the light. After a few minutes her eyes adjusted to the light. That's when Tiffany sees her.

A very nude Megan stands in front of Tiffany. Tiffany with the ball gag still in her mouth tries to utter words but it was useless. Megan walked behind Tiffany. She started sensually rubbing Tiffany's ass.

"It looks good, My Mark on your ass cheek. Now everyone will see who owns this ass." Said Megan.

She quickly slap Tiffany's ass. Tiffany Jumped. Megan walked towards her black Cabinet. She open it and pulled out a large cane and a leather whip. She also grab a giant 12 inch Black custom made Strap on.

She laid out her items on a very small table close to Tiffany. Worry filled Tiffany's eyes. Her heart started pounding. She knew it was useless to fight. She would be force to endure what's Coming. Megan pick up the Cane and walked over to Tiffany.

"We need to start your training. Today will be the worst day of your entire life. First we will discuss punishment. If you fail to please me I will punish you. Since I know your not a lesbian, all your punishments will be sexual. First I will spank you followed by what ever sex act I can thing of. Secondly sex acts will be mandatory. Your my Slut and pleasing my pussy is your Job. Pussy, ass, and feet is all you get. Now we will get started on punishment." Preached Megan.

Megan unhooked the ball gag. "I want you to count out every hit followed by you saying thank you Goddess for punishing your Dirty Whore. It will be a lot worst if you don't. Understand?" Asked Megan.

"Yes Goddesses, I understand." Replied Tiffany.

Megan started to softly Rub the cane against Tiffany's ass.

She pull the Cane Back as far as she can. She begins her assault on Tiffany's ass.

Slap!

"One! Thank you Goddess for punishing your Dirty Whore!" Shouted Tiffany.

Slap!

"Two! Thank you Goddess for punishing your Dirty Whore!" Shouted Tiffany.

Slap!

"Three, Thank you Goddess for punishing your Dirty Whore!" Shouted Tiffany.

Slap!

"Four! Thank you Goddess for punishing your Dirty whore." Shouted Tiffany.

Tears started to fall from Tiffany's Eyes. Megan smiled with Joy. She was enjoying this a lot.

"Five! Thank you Goddess for punishing your dirty whore!" Yelled Tiffany.

Red marks appear on Tiffany's ass.

Megan Stopped the abuse to look at her work. Megan lean over and licked Tiffany's tears away.

"Your tears are like candy. Nice and sweet." Laughed Megan.

Megan walked over to the small table and grab the 12 inch strap on. She put it on and walked back to Tiffany.

"Now answer me truthfully. Have you ever had anal sex?" Asked Megan.

"No, Goddess. I only had missionary." Said Tiffany.

Megan smiled widely.

"Lucky me. It looks like i have definitely founded the perfect Slut." Said Megan.

She pulled Tiffany's red dyed hair. She forced the Strap on down Tiffany's throat. Megan was not gentle at all. She made sure that Tiffany would choke on it. Tiffany's spit covering the entire Strap on. After several minutes Megan puts it out. Tiffany starts breathing hard in order to catch her breath. Megan started walking around Tiffany.

"Soon both your ass and your pussy will be stretch out. Just like a filthy Street whore." Said Megan.

Megan Continued "All your holes will be available to be anytime and anywhere."

Megan gently started pushing the Strap on into Tiffany's Sore Ass. It started out slowly and easy, because Megan did not push the entire thing in. Megan lightly started to thrust. After 2 minutes she started pressing further in. Tiffany's nipples were getting hard. She could feel the heat in her pussy.

As Megan continued this unconsent act, all Tiffany could do is take it. She begins to think. How could she be getting horny in this situation? Her mind hated every minute of this but her body was betraying her. She soon felt herself becoming wet. She couldn't help herself she started to scream. Megan then went in all the way. She thrusted so hard. Tiffany began to have a Orgasm. She could feel her tight asshole Stretching. After several minutes she came.

Megan pull out. She allowed Tiffany a few minutes to rest as she threw off the Strap on and started setting up the next Station.

Tiffany laid there struck in her own thoughts. She now felted ashamed of what just happened. She not only just came for another woman. But her Cousin of all people. The feeling is beyond words. She has been Humiliated and disgraced.

The only way Tiffany could keep her sanity was to surrender completely to Megan. This is extremely hard for her to do. But what choice does she have. If she tries to fight back it will make her situation tougher. Plus she would lose her mind by doing so. It was a losing battle. Megan would just keep her in imprisoned in this dungeon.

Tiffany knows Megan doesn't want a prisoner. She wants a slave to control. By surrendering she knows that she will have a chance to see daylight again. But if she fights see definitely not see it. However with Slavery comes a life time of Humiliation and degradation. A life time of being a pussy pleasing whore.

Megan return to Tiffany and started to untied her restraints. Megan grabbed Tiffany by the hair. She walked her to the middle of the room. She let go of Tiffany's hair and grabbed her arm. She locked her wrist in the Chains hanging from the ceiling. Once it was tightly locked, she did the same with the other arm. She the kept her legs spread apart by locking the ankle chains into place.

This left Tiffany in a standing position. Her arms over her head. Her legs spread apart. Megan walked back to the small table. She picks up the leather whip. She cracks it on the ground. Tiffany hears it. Strangely Tiffany felt a mixture of both fear and Horniness.

She began to wonder what was happening to her. It seem Megan was Somehow reprogramming her. Megan walked back to Tiffany. She got behind her and Softly whispered in her ear.

"You know I really don't like using a Whip. I strongly support Corporate Punishment but using whips are a but too much. If your bad enough I will have no choice but to use it for on you. It be a lot better for you if you be a good girl. Will you be a good girl for me?" Asked Megan.

Tiffany closes her eyes and Sighed. "Yes my Goddess. I will. Be a good girl."

Megan Cracked the whip against Tiffany's back. Tiffany felt the harsh blow. She jump a little bit. Megan laughed.

"I give you Ten lashings. After that each one I want you to repeat I am A good girl. Count them out." Ordered Megan.

Megan pulled back the whip. She throws it forwarded.

Slap!

"One. I am a Good Girl!" Said Tiffany.

Slap!

"Two. I am a good girl." She Repeated.

Slap!

"Three. I am a good girl!" Said Tiffany.

Slap!

"Four. I am a Good girl!" Continued Tiffany.

Slap!

"Five. I am a good girl!" Yelled Tiffany.

Megan stopped for a minute to look at Tiffany's Soaked pussy dripping to the floor. She walked forwarded towards Tiffany's body. She reached around her body to feel her wet pussy.

Megan then feels Tiffany's harden nipples. Megan smiles Wickly. Tiffany bows her head in shame and Disgust.

"You are a little Slut. Aren't you? Mmm. I love that your getting Horny for me." Said megan.

She kissed Tiffany's neck. She then lick behind her ear and bites her lower earlobe. She then begins to finger Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany began to get extremely wet. She was on the verge of Coming. Her Sex was about to Erupt. Finally she came. Her fluids fell to the floor. Tiffany breathing has become heavy. Megan remove her hand and step back. As she took a step back she put her finger in her mouth to taste Tiffany's juices.

"You taste so Good." Laughed Megan.

Megan then Continues to whip Tiffany.

Slap!

"Six. I am a good Girl!" Yelled Tiffany.

Slap!

"Seven. I am a good girl!" Yelled Tiffany.

Slap!

"Eight. I am a good girl." Yelled Tiffany.

Slap!

"Nine. I am a good girl." Yelled Tiffany.

Slap!

"Ten. I am a good girl!" Yelled Tiffany.

Megan threw down the whip and walked around to face Tiffany. She roughly grabbed Tiffany by her hair and threw her head back. She forcefully sticks her Tongue in Tiffany's Mouth. Tiffany doesn't use her Tongue. Megan uses her other hand to spank Tiffany's ass one good time. Tiffany jumps at the sudden blow.

"Use Your Tongue or I will pick the whip back up!" Ordered Megan.

"Sorry Goddess." Replied Tiffany.

Megan once again kisses Tiffany. Tiffany hates this embrace. She needed an escape. So she images she Kissing Her ex fiancé.

Megan pulls out her tongue and lets go of Tiffany's hair. She slowly gets on her Knees. Megan is now face to face with Tiffany's Pussy.

"You have a Beautiful Pussy. Let's see if it tastes as good as it looks." Said Megan.

"Please Goddess. Don't. I not a Lesbian." Said Tiffany.

"I don't care if you are or aren't one. We already been through this. Your my pussy pleasing whore. Your only purpose in life is to serve me." Said Megan.

Megan started licking Tiffany's pussy. She started on the outside and slowly worked her way inside. The fire that been burning In Tiffany's pussy is getting Worse. Her Nipples becoming hard again. Tiffany's having is actually the best orgasm she ever had.

It's strange. She is not a Lesbian and yet she getting eaten out by her own Cousin who is female. She giving her the best Orgasm ever. Things start to get blurry for Tiffany's. She starting to Feel light headed. Her heart rate is Jumping. She can't control it. She Cumming. Tiffany let's out a scream. Her Juices hit Megan in the face. Megan happily licks up all Tiffany's Juices. Things go black for Tiffany.

Suddenly something hits Tiffany's face. A cold and wet substance. Tiffany slowly starts to come back. She still chained up. She looks up to see Megan with a empty bucket and a leash in hand.

"Oh Good You awake. I thought I might have lost you. It time to go up stairs and finish you training." Said Megan.

Megan dropped the bucket and attach the leash to her Tiffany's Collar. Megan then released Tiffany from her chains.

"Get on all Fours." Order Megan.

Tiffany got on her hands and knees. Megan started to walk Tiffany up the stair.

Once up stairs Megan went straight to her couch. She made Tiffany sit her on the Ground like a dog. Megan still is holding on to Tiffany's leash. Megan put her foot into Tiffany's face.

"I want you to Worship Your Goddess. I want you to smell, lick and Suck on my Feet. Lick from heel to toe." Order Megan.

Tiffany looks on in Disgust. She definitely doesn't want to do that but remembering her training she dare not defy Megan's Wishes. She takes a deep breath. Tiffany grabs Her foot. She slowly moves her tongue to the bottom Megan's heel.

Tiffany then licks up to the Toe. Then back to the heel. She Continued this motion repeatedly. She then did the same to the other foot. After several minutes Megan Stopped her.

"Now suck on my toes like you do use to suck your Ex's Dick." Said Megan.

Tiffany took both Megan's big toes in her mouth. She began sucking in and out. Megan sat back and relaxed. Tiffany continue sucking the toes. After several minutes she went to the next toes.

A black cell phone laid on a coffee table right next to the Couch. Suddenly the phone ding twice.

Megan grab the phone. She had receive two texts from R.

The First text was a picture of a Naked blond. Her ass was red and she was standing in a Corner with her hands on her head.

The second Texts read: Just got me a new Bitch. How you doing on yours?

Megan Smiles Wickly. She went to her Camera and took a picture of Tiffany worshipping her feet. She then sent the picture to R. She sent R a text. The text read: Good. We should get together real soon.

R texts back: Yell yeah let's do it.

Megan look at Tiffany.

"Looks like we are going to have a play date with my old friend Rachel." She said.

Tiffany continues to worship Megan's feet. Tiffany thinks to her self. She knows Megan is bad but could this old friend be worse? The Question scare Tiffany. All she knows for sure is she will be extremely humiliated.

The end

I plan to write a part three where Shay life and enslave Cross over.

obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers