Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 05

Story Info
Humiliated at Breakfast.
2.8k words
4.39
121.9k
18
16

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: I've changed it back to NonCon/Reluctance, so you can stop sending me letters, whoever you are. If you do write a comment, be a person and criticize my work, not my character. It's rude and just makes you look like an ignorant fool. This one is very short, compared to my other chapters. The last was so long and took me forever to write, and this was looking to be long too until I decided to cut it up. As with all my stories, all characters are at least eighteen (18) years old or older, and I hope you enjoy! All feedback/comments welcomed.)

*

"What do you say?" He asks, looking at her face as he pulls her close to him.

Angelique looks up to him, her body feeling sore and abused, her mind hating herself for enjoying the sick man's touch. Fearful over what he may do over her disobedience, Angelique softly speaks as she rests her head on his chest. "Thank you Sir."

~~~~~

The feeling of the warm sun shining through the large windows onto his face slowly wakes Mikhail up from his orgasm educed sleep. Fluttering his eye lids, heavy with sleep, he stretches his strong body as he looks down at the young woman laying her head atop of his chest, her arm draped across his body. Angelique's long ebony locks are strewn across the upper part of his body, leading down to the soft, porcelain-like skin of her back.

Something about her made Mikhail feel different. It was something he had never felt before with the girls he purchased. An alien emotion to him he has never felt in such a long time. It was the only reason he decided to bring her up to his room after being so disobedient and tortured under harsh conditions. Looking down her body, the sight of the welts on the bottom of her feet brought a smile to his face, thinking she got off so easy when so many had suffered and died at his hands for trying to escape the way she did.

Carefully he moves his body out from under her, allowing her the much needed rest as the Russian man prepares for another busy day. His feet make virtually no sounds on the cold marble floor, walking over to the bathroom to shower his body clean of cum and sweat. As he stands under the warm, cascading waters, Mikhail watched through the open bathroom door his sleeping little pet, curled up under the blankets. He smiles at the thought of what he has planned for her today. Today, she will be broken; humiliated for his personal amusement, along with some of his goons.

"You better get up soon if you don't want to have my friend Olga come up and wash you again." Mikhail says as he dressed in a nicely cut suit and tie, brushing off the sleeves as he looked over at the tangled mass of blankets, sheets, and limbs. "Bad girls like that don't get to eat, and I'm guessing you're starving."

Smiling to himself as he walks out the doorway, the sound of scuffling in the bedroom reaches his ears. 'If she wants to eat...' Mikhail thinks to himself, strolling down the stairs towards the dining room, '...she's going to have to earn it.'

The dining room table is filled with a wide assortment of food. Plates of various breakfast meals, ranging from eggs to waffles, bacon and sausages to diced fruit, are laid out across the table. Various members of Mikhail's inner circle of thugs and crime are sitting around the table, getting up as their boss enters as a sign of respect, as if this were the military. Waving them down, Mikhail walks over to his seat at the head of the table. The large, upholstered chair he sits in looks like a king's throne, out of place in the dining room with small, yet eloquent dining chairs.

"Доброе утро, Брат." (Good morning, Brother) He said to Nikolai as he walked by, clasping his hand on his shoulder as he continued towards the throne of a chair.

Sitting in his throne-like chair, Mikhail picks up the newspaper, idly listening to the small talk going on in his native tongue as he reads the paper. Reading the papers fills him with amusement at the economic articles, all doom and gloom about recession. Recessions are his busiest times. Everywhere people are looking for an escape from the harsh realities of the world, through drugs, prostitution, whatever to take their minds off of things and it all means profit for Mikhail the Russian. Even murder for hire is starting to boom, with so many disgruntled business men and women along with shareholders looking for the ultimate payback. No matter what, the Criminal Underworld would always be ripe for profit until drugs, prostitution, and murder is made legal.

After a few minutes, the noise of the random, small talk stops abruptly. Smiling to himself, Mikhail knows exactly why they've stopped as he finishes up a newspaper article before folding it down. The sight of Angelique, wrapped in one of his silk robes, makes Mikhail a little agitated. Pointing to the chair at his side with a stern look, he watches as she timidly and awkwardly walks over to the chair.

"Strange..." He says, holding out his hand as if expecting her to give him something. "I don't remember allowing you the privilege of clothing. Give it."

"But..." She says, looking around at the table of the men, sitting and watching her with a lustful hunger in their eyes. "...I'll be, naked."

Smirking softly, Mikhail keeps his hand held out for the robe. "Then you can be naked down in the dark dungeon all by yourself. You pick."

With a look of sadness and humiliation on her face, Angelique slowly strips out of the silk robe, exposing her freshly showered body as she places it into Mikhail's awaiting hands. "Good girl."

Looking at all of the food prepared and set up on the table made her stomach growl. It had felt like days since she ate anything and staring at the food only made her famine feeling grow.

Taking a plate, Angelique slowly put food on her plate, trying to look as if she wasn't that hungry when deep inside she was absolutely starving. She didn't want to give him the sick, twisted satisfaction. Filling her plate up with a wide assortment of breakfast, Angelique sat down in the chair next to Mikhail, only to have her plate taken away by him.

"Hey!" She exclaims, looking at him as he took her food away. "Give it back."

With a soft smile that dripped with twistedness, Mikhail looked at her casually, leaning back into his chair. "You haven't earned your food privilege yet, my little slut."

"You're not going to make me..." She says with a bashful gulp, looking around at all of the testosterone filled men watching her. "... play with you, in front of them, are you?"

Mikhail's soft amused laugh fills the silent dining room. "No, but I like that you assumed that I actually wanted you with my breakfast." He says, pointing over to the corner of the dining room. It was empty and blank except for a large, plush pillow on the floor, almost like a small mat. "My boys and I want a show. So why don't you go get comfortable over on that nice pillow and pleasure yourself."

"Oh God no..." Angelique says, covering her bare chest as the eyes of the men bare down on her. "I'm not going to."

"Fine then... You're not going to go fuck yourself just like I'm not going to feed you."

Angelique looks over at him with absolute dread on her face. "Please don't make me do it. I'll be a good girl. Be reasonable."

Looking slightly amused and impatient, Mikhail picked off a piece of sausage from her plate. "I'd say I am being very reasonable. I'm giving you a choice here. You can either go over into the corner and entertain me and my friends, or you can starve. It's completely up to you." He says casually, picking another piece of food off of the plate of food Angelique made.

With no other choice, Angelique slowly rises from the chair. Her soft, welted feet awkwardly start to carry her over to the corner, feeling the eyes of the men locking onto her naked form. Filled with hate and shame, Angelique feels disgusted in her body, feeling her sex slowly slicked, her nipples turning into little pebbles at the knowledge of being seen and watched by the various men sitting around the dining room table. Not even half way to the corner, Mikhail speaks up, a soft smile on his face at the look of discomfort in her walk. "Crawl on your hands and knees... Like a good pet should..."

Stopping at his words, Angelique slowly lowers herself onto her hands and knees. A tear comes down her face not because of the humiliation, but because she couldn't stand that her body actually likes it. Absolutely disgusted with herself at her body's reaction to knowing half a dozen men were sitting at the table watching her exposed bottom, Angelique crawls on top of the pillow. Sitting back, her legs bent towards her and open, a cool breeze of air hits her wet lips, making Angelique quiver slightly as her hand gently dips down between her thighs.

Angelique's eyes lock onto his, filled with spite at him for making her do it, even if her sex wanted it. Taking her hands, Angelique's eyes gently close, trying to block out his evil grin as she rubs her nipples. Under the palm of her hand, her little rosy nipples harden into little pebbles, begging to be played with more. Her left hand gently pinches and pulls her hard pink mounds as her right hand slowly drags her finger tips down her taut stomach until finder her wet puffy labia lips.

Gently her fingers pull and twist her nipple as a soft moan fills the air. Angelique's eyes close tightly as her hand gently rubs her little throbbing clit against the palm of her hand, not wanting to see the satisfaction on Mikhail's face as the pleasure in her body slowly builds. Slowly her index finger rubs itself between her lips, making her wetter as it slowly sinks into her hot, wet folds.

"Oh don't play these games." Mikhail coldly said, watching her with a smile as he takes a sip of his orange juice. "Fuck yourself like you want to. I can see how wet you are all the way over here. Be the slut you want to be deep down inside."

His words cut like jagged shards of glass through her skin. Angelique did want it. Her body wanted it badly. The little creature inside of her, that needs his abuse, his harsh words, his touch, grows without end. Ever since the last night, laying in his bed with her abused, beaten body, the desire to be used by him had awaken deep within her mind. Trying to fight it all she wants, she knows it's what her body wants and needs.

Her small fingers slowly pick up the pace, adding a second finger deep inside her wet cunt. The warm juices slowly coat her fingers as she continues to fuck herself. Soft squishing sounds with the slight smell of her sex fill the otherwise silent air in the dining room as the men at the table with a ravenous, animal hunger for her flesh and sex. Under her small fingers, Angelique pulls and twist her nipples harder as her fingering increases, feeling a orgasm building as her juices slowly run down the crack of her ass.

"We don't have all day, you stupid cunt." Mikhail growls at her from across the room, smiling at the look of sheer pleasure on her face. "Unlike you, I have important things to do today, other than watching you sitting around getting off to being stared at... One minute to cum or I'm going to feed your food to the dogs."

The sound of his threat awaken Angelique from her little day dream. Having not eaten in a few days, the threat of not being fed fuels her need to cum and please her captor. Her wet squishing noises gently increase, becoming more rapid as her fingers move in and out of her tight hole fluidly. Soft lust-filled moans escape Angelique's lips as her cunt clamps down on her fingers, spasming uncontrollably as her cum flows from deep inside her tight sex. Body shaking slightly from the intense pleasure, Angelique's cum gently runs down her bottom, pooling on the pillow in front of her ass.

"Three seconds more and someone would have been very, very hungry." Mikhail says coolly, placing a large, silver dog bowl filled with breakfast food on the floor at his feet.

Brought back to reality from the soft clanging sound of the metal bowl being placed on the hard, cold floor, Angelique's eyes immediately fly open. The sight of the men sitting at the table, their grins wide with amusement, fills her with shame and humiliation. All while she had been masturbating, they had been watching her, and the fact that it turned her on filled her with more shame.

Seeing the bowl of food on the floor, Angelique slowly crawls over to the bowl on her hands and knees. Her wet cunt feels cold in the cool air as it gently kisses her wet skin, making her quiver. Taking her small hands, Angelique gently places them around the bowl, moving to pick it up to eat at the table, only to be stopped by Mikhail as his hand pushes the bowl back down.

"You think I let sluts eat at my table? You're right where you belong: at my feet." He coldly says as he places his foot on Angelique's back, holding her down firmly.

Fresh tears slowly formed in Angelique's eyes as she ate the food in her bowl. Her body ached, wanting nothing more to rest and be treated like a human being instead some slut pet made to eat from a dog bowl on the floor. Wanting to throw off his foot, Angelique knew better. The welts on her feet and bruises on her chest killed her. She couldn't, and didn't want to think about what he would do to her if she threw him off.

"I'm done." Angelique says softly in her emotionally racked voice, holding her face in the bowl as Mikhail's foot moved gently on her back.

Taking his foot off her back, Mikhail gently pushed her head aside, inspecting her bowl to see if she really was finished. "My friend Nikolai here is going to take you up to your bedroom to wait for a special friend of mine. Then we'll see if you've done well enough to earn a reward." Mikhail says, taking is foot away as he and the rest of the men cleared the room, leaving Angelique all alone with the intimidating Russian bodyguard.

Sighing as he gets up, Nikolai slowly walks over to the young woman, still kneeling down on all fours. Standing over her, he gently places his arms around her stomach, making her jump slightly. "I'm not going to hurt you." He says in his deep voice, faint traces of his eastern European accent barely audible in his English voice.

Carefully he picks up Angelique in his arms, holding her naked body close to him as he carries her through the halls and stairs, finally reaching a new, different bedroom across from the master bedroom. His hands slowly open the bedroom door, revealing a large bedroom.

It looks magnificent. Looking almost like the master bedroom, this room is considerably smaller. A decent sized, four poster bed sits at the far end of the room, facing the window. Polished dark wood floors contrast nicely with the white molded walls. Sitting against the wall close to the bed is a large vanity. Small boxes of different sizes containing various pieces of makeup and jewelry sit on the counter of the bedroom vanity. Clearly this room hasn't been used in some time. A soft, light layer of dust lies on top of most things in the decidedly feminine room.

With gentleness, Nikolai places Angelique on top of the large bed. His hands softly find the blankets, pulling them over her as she curls up into a ball. "Smart move... Be thankful he likes you. " He gruffly says, noting her obedience as he walks out of the bedroom, securely locking the doors behind him as he goes down to join his Brother in Arms.