Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 06

Story Info
Decisions, Decisions...
4.7k words
4.53
64.3k
18
10

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: This chapter does NOT contain any sex/erotic scenes. Purely this is for the storyline of the series. I want to thank all of whom who have written with words of praise and support while I go through this troubling time in my life. As with all of my stories, all characters are 18 years of age or older.)

With gentleness, Nikolai places Angelique on top of the large bed. His hands softly find the blankets, pulling them over her as she curls up into a ball. "Smart move earlier... " He gruffly says, noting her obedience as he walks out of the bedroom, securely locking the doors behind him as he goes down to join his Brother in Arms.

~~~~~

"What about these street rats that call themselves a gang?" Mikhail coldly asks as he sits back into the large dark leather office seat. Idly he twirls a half lit cigar in his hands. Smoke was always a beautiful and mesmerizing thing to him. The way it could be so malleable and so majestic in the way it moves through the air is truly unlike anything else on earth with its beauty.

The tall, lanky man dressed sharply in a grey suit with long straw color hair tied back into a pony tail is the first to speak. "They want to have another meeting with you. This time with the Irish scum that run the ghettos up north and the Guineas from Easton."

Softly Mikhail lets out a soft chuckle. "They want to bring those fucking clowns in on this? What the fuck do they want out of this?"

"Territory for their little Haitian friends..." The tall man says, brushing off his sports jacket as he stands off in the corner with the rest of Mikhail's inner circle.

"Hooy na ny!" Mikhail exclaims, shaking his head in amusement. ("No fucking way!")

The men around the room smirk and softly chuckle to themselves at their request, mirroring their boss's amusement.

"They're willing to put a little money forward for your consideration." The man says again, smirking softly at Mikhail.

The amusement in Mikhail's face slowly fades away at the sound of money. Giving a glance over at Nikolai who merely slightly nods, Mikhail too nods. "Set it up for before I take my little pet out for dinner."

~~~~~

Angelique quietly lies in the large, personal bed for what seems like hours. Her dark eyes idly look out the large windows, the thin white curtains dancing in the open window from the warm summer breeze. Just beyond the intricate garden she could see the thick woods, making her think of her failed run to freedom and being so close to making it free. A soft smile comes across her face at the thought of what could have been, had she stayed in the woods for a little while longer. Feeling absolutely humiliated from his words and what he made her do, Angelique quietly lays on the bed, dreading the next time she has to see him.

The sound of the bedroom door opening startles Angelique. Grabbing the covers, she clutches them close to her naked body as she sits up to see who is coming in, hoping to death that it isn't him. She's surprised at who it was, not one of his henchmen, not even a woman.

Walking into the room is a stunning looking woman. Dressed in a black and white conservative outfit with her long red hair tied into a high pony tail, she walks into the bedroom, her heals clicking against the floor with every step. Behind her is one of Mikhail's henchmen, pushing what looks like a cart that a hotel bell-hop would be pushing. Instead of luggage, the lone metal rack is filled with seemingly expensive, elegant looking designer clothing with the bottom of the cart layered with shoe boxes. Giving Angelique an appraising look, the woman turns back towards the hulking figure of the European Henchman.

"Tell Mr. Borodin that I'll be finished in about two hours or so, depending on how nicely she's house-trained." She says as she ushers the man out of the room so that only Angelique and the woman remain. Turning towards Angelique, the woman puts on a soft smirk that seems forced if anything. "You must be Angelique... I'm Miss Daphne, Mr. Borodin's personal handy woman." She says as she turns to the clothing rack.

Angelique kept quiet, not really sure of what to make of the woman before her. Fingers grip the blanket tighter around her naked body, keeping her guard up with the unknown, strange woman in the room.

"I'm sure he paid a pretty penny on you." She says, flipping through the rack of clothing. Occasionally she would take a dress off the rack and place it in a nearby chair before pulling shoes out from the bottom of the cart. "I keep telling him he should invest that money instead of blowing it on little tarts like you."

"You know why I'm here?" She asks a little incredulously.

Daphne lets out a soft laugh as she continues to go through the clothing. "Of course I do. Let me guess... kidnapped off the streets?"

Slight anger fills Angelique as she watches the woman before her. How could she let this go on, and let this happen when she was a woman herself? Angelique keeps silent, not voicing her questions nor anger as she sits on the edge of the bed.

Finally Daphne finishes sorting out the dresses and shoes. A small pile of elegant and expensive dresses and shoes sits in a chair off to the side of the cart. Turning around, Daphne pulls out the chair in front of the large vanity, looking over at Angelique as if expecting her to come over and sit. Seeing the timid look on Angelique's face, Daphne smiled softly. "We don't have all day you know. I'm not the one that's going to be punished if you're late."

With a sigh, Angelique gets up from the bed. Her hands clench the blanket tight around her form, determined to have some sort of privacy as she sat down into the chair. 'When will it end?' She thinks to herself, tired of all of the threats and punishments.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Daphne says condescendingly as she brushes Angelique's long locks.

Timidly Angelique looks into the mirror at Daphne's reflection. "Why are you doing this?"

Letting out a soft, slightly amused giggle, the red-haired woman continues to brush and straighten Angelique's hair. "Mr. Borodin asked me to come up and make you presentable for tonight... I'm surprised he's even letting you out of the basement after your little frolic in the woods. He must really like you. Last girl that tried that was Screamer and she hasn't been right since..."

"What's tonight? Who's Screamer?" She asks curiously.

Daphne smirks deviously at the question. "I'll introduce you Screamer on our way down... Today is Mr. Borodin's Birthday, and instead of taking me or one of his best call girls, he's taking you so if I were you, I'd act like a little angel if you ever want to get out of this place."

"What do you mean?"

"I see he didn't pick the one with brains..." Daphne says under her breath, yet still audible to Angelique, as she takes Angelique's hair and begins to intricately place it into a French twist with diamond encrusted hair clips. "Your best bet is to make him happy. Don't pull any bullshit moves. Do as you're told even if you don't want to do it. I've seen him let plenty of girls like you go after a while because they were good and obedient. Play your cards right and you'll get a nice little bank account as a Going-Away-Present."

Sitting in the chair, Angelique cringes at the thought of actually being nice to the monster of a man that's tortured her and humiliated her in just a few days. "Can't you just sneak me out?" She asks with wide teary eyes, hoping on Daphne's empathy.

Her hopes are dashed at the amused laugh from Daphne's mouth. "So I can end up in here with you? I don't think so. "She says while taking a seat beside Angelique to apply makeup. "Besides, he pays me too well to not have such noble thoughts."

Keeping silent, Angelique sits quietly and motionless in the chair as Daphne applies the makeup to her face. Sitting there, she thinks to herself, trying to think of a way out. It's too frightening to her to attempt an escape. The bruises on her body ache at the thought of her punishment. Thinking of trying another, more well-planned escape, Angelique tucks it away into the back of her head until the perfect time comes. Until then, she knows she's going to have to play nice to him. Maybe he'd go a little easier on her if she tried nice and was caught trying to escape again.

"And that's why I get paid the big bucks..." Daphne says as she gets up from the chair and walks over to the small pile of clothing and shoes. Turning towards the mirror, Angelique is amazed at how she looks. The makeup adorning her face makes her truly look like a little delicate porcelain doll with her luscious red lips and rosy pink cheeks.

Daphne picks out a short black and red dress with matching black heels as she lays them out atop the couch on the opposite side of the bedroom.

"We don't have much time, so I'd get dressed quickly if I were you." She says as she goes back to the pile of rejected clothing to straighten them up and put them away.

Immediately Angelique gets up to go over to the couch, leaving the blanket behind as she holds up the silk dress. It's one of the most beautiful dresses she has ever seen with rich silk material. A little disappointed at the sight of no underwear, Angelique nevertheless dresses into the tight clinging dress. Her breasts are displayed greatly, swelled in the tight bodice. Sitting on the edge of the couch in the tight short dress, Angelique slipped into the black heels before she sits back to wait for Daphne to take her down to the monster, knowing she's going to have to play nice to him... for now atleast.

"I'm a miracle worker, I know." She says to Angelique as she hangs up the rest of the clothing and puts away the shoe boxes. "Come on, he'll send someone to collect these..."

Nodding her head, Angelique hesitantly rises from the couch. Walking behind the woman, she curiously glances around at the rooms, this being her first time not being dragged or carried against her will. Daphne noticed this curiosity in no time.

"There's a spa on the first floor, along with a home theater, gym, and library. These rooms up here are mostly bedrooms." She says, pausing at one of the doors as she opens it. "Except for this one..."

The room looks more like a common room more than anything. A few of the henchmen sit around watching a soccer game and cursing loudly at the officiating, while others are kicking back playing video games. No one paid attention to the two visitors, except for one person. Off to the side, chained to the radiator is a crumpled shell of a person. Her entire body is covered in all sorts of filth. Cum, blood, dirt, and the stench of urine coat the girl as her hand gently raises and motions towards the two women. Tears softly roll down her filthy face as she speaks in a foreign tongue, as if crying and pleading for them to safe her. One of the henchmen stand up at hearing her pleas, kicking her hard into the ribs as he unchains her and carries her off to another room leading off from the Common Room, all the while the young woman's blood curdling screams echo through the halls.

"That would be Screamer..." Daphne says, closing the door as she leads Angelique down the hall.

Frozen in her place, Angelique looks at the closed door with sadness and dread as she rushes up to Daphne to catch up with the woman. "Wh-what did she do?"

"Hmpf... More like what didn't she do... Two escape attempts... Trashed her bedroom... Tried to kill herself... Tried to kill the Boss... And fucked one of the boys for freedom... He told her if she wants to fuck his men, she can do it for the rest of her life."

"That's horrible..."

"No, that's what happens to bad girls that don't do as their told." The cold voice says from below the stairs. Standing at the foot of the stairs with a chain leash in his hands, is Mikhail, playing with the links in the chain as they approach the elegant stairwell. Eyes fAngeliqueng upon Angelique with glittering lust and amazement, they never leave as she walks down the stairs in tow behind Daphne. "Once again Daphne, your work amazes me."

Giving him a smile in response to his praise, Daphne bows slightly as she backed away slightly from the Angelique and Mikhail in the middle of the opulent foyer. "She's all yours, Sir." She says with a smirk.

With a soft smile, Mikhail, dressed in his dark business suit with a dark crimson tie and black dress shirt, slowly walks around Angelique as she stands still. She truly looks amazing, almost breathtaking in her outfit and make up. The smile widens somewhat at the sight of her legs trembling slightly. Standing behind her, his hand reaches into his pocket for the keys to her collar.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" Mikhail asks as he unlocks the heavy metal collar, handing it to Daphne along with the chain leash. "If not, I could always keep you in the basement for the evening."

Vigorously Angelique shakes her head at his threat. "No... I'll be good... I promise."

"Atta girl..." He says as he snaps his fingers towards one of the men standing off to the side in the shadows. Holding a small black box, the man goes behind Angelique to where Mikhail stands. Opening the box to reveal a silver and diamond encrusted necklace with a sizeable red ruby in the middle, Mikhail delicately puts it around Angelique's neck, adding the finishing touch to her elegant look. Coming around to face her, he smiles as she curiously inspects the red ruby as it lies just above the crack of her cleavage.

"Beautiful..." He says admiringly as the large double doors open to the front yard. "Now come, we're running late..."

Placing his large muscular hand on the small of her back, Mikhail quietly led her out of the house to the awaiting limousine. The guards by the door watch rather curiously while their Boss takes his little pet outside to the car. Almost his entire inner circle was taken aback by his choice to take her out, let alone allow her to escort him to his party. Never has Mikhail shown such attention to a girl of his, let alone one who tried to escape just the other day.

The two of them climb into the back of the limo. Taking advantage of her new sense of freedom, Angelique quickly moves to the opposite side of the limo, preferring to be as far away from him as possible considering what he had done to her.

Smiling at her timid avoidance of him, Mikhail reaches over to the wine bottle in the little ice bucket. Pouring himself a small drink, he leaves the bottle in the bucket next to an empty spare glass.

"Help yourself, Little One..." He says, nodding towards the alcohol as the limo begins to move down the gavel lane.

Eyeing the alcohol, Angelique doesn't move at all from her seat as she wonders if it's all just a big trap for her to walk into. "Where are we going? ... Why all of this?" She asks, motioning to her elegant black dress and jewelry.

"You think I'd want my date to be looking like filth?" He inquires with an amused smile on his face. She looked un-used to such opulent clothing and jewels to him. "I have some business to attend to before you and I go and have a little fun."

"And what's your definition of fun?" She asks, a little afraid of what a murdering drug kingpin who rapes kidnapped girls would consider fun.

He smiles at the question. "A nice quiet dinner with my little pet..."

Giving him a curious look, Angelique sits back into her seat, watching the scenery roll by as they drive on. Too afraid to ask much more, she remains quiet. She can't help but to wonder why he had shown such humiliation to her earlier only to spoil her with clothing and jewels on a night out on the town. Weighing whether she should try and escape or to do like Daphne said and play nice to him, Angelique couldn't decide on what to do.

Her deep thinking makes her lose track of the time and where they are. Looking out the dark tinted windows, all she can see are abandoned factories and warehouses by the harbor. "Where are we?" She asks bemused, glancing out of the windows.

Downing the last of his wine, Mikhail straightens his suit a little. "I have a small business meeting I must attend to with some, for want of a better word, business rivals of mine... Don't try to escape, Little One. There is a man with a high powered rifle in the front seat with orders to kill anyone trying to escape from a locked limo with shatter-proof windows."

Angelique slowly nods her head. It isn't like she wasn't thinking of doing trying it yet again. The sound of the shoot-to-kill order did not sound like an added bonus for escaping. "If I'm going to be living with you, you're going to have to learn to trust me." Angelique says softly as she sits back into the leather seat.

Smiling as the door beside him opens, Mikhail starts to climb out. "Forgive me if I seem like I don't trust you, after you almost escaped from me and tried to put me in prison yesterday." He says before slamming the car door shut.

Quietly sitting back, Angelique watches as Mikhail along with Nikolai walk through the abandoned plaza into one of the rundown warehouses. All while she watches him, she can't help but to think to herself. It was odd feelings she had with the sharply dressed Mob Boss. On one hand, she feels absolutely afraid to death, fearful of wrath and anger. Yet, in a sense she feels secure and safe with him. He was the one that protected her, even though he himself was the main cause for the pain and suffering she has gone through. From him she kept sensing something deep inside of him, a deep hidden feeling that oddly enough resembled love and affection. She felt it last night in his arms as he held her and warmed her. She felt it today as he spoiled her with decadence one day after her attempted escape. Blowing it off as just the sick mind of a psychopath, Angelique stretched out in the limo, pouring herself a drink as she turned on the television in an attempt to get her mind off of things.

A little over an hour later, the car door flies open as Mikhail climbs inside and slams the door shut. The look of pure anger was on his face as he flies his foot up to shut off the TV. Immediately Angelique scurries off to the opposite end of the limo, too afraid to be around the angry Russian with that look on his face.

"Zalupa..." Mikhail says softly in his native tongue as the limo begins to drive off ("Dickhead").

Timidly looking up at him, Angelique softly breaks the silence in her softest, most concerning tone.

"What ha---"

Mikhail cuts her off immediately with a ferocious glare. "Zacroy svoy peesavati rot, sooka..." ("Shut your fucking mouth, bitch...")

Assuming that he had insulted her, Angelique nods her head. With no idea of what to say, she sits even further back into the seat with her eyes turned to the ground. 'Should I go over there?' She thinks to herself with only making him happy in her mind. The thought of going over to him to calm him made her cringe, yet Daphne's advice rang through her head: "Your best bet is to make him happy... I've seen him let plenty of girls like you go after a while because they were good and obedient..." 'I'm going to regret this...' She thinks to herself as she slowly scoots along the bench until she's sitting right next to him.

In her softest, most soothing voice, Angelique places her hand on his knee as she looks up at him. "You can talk to me about it if you want."

The soft gesture did not go unnoticed by Mikhail. Staring at her hand softly rubbing his knee, he doesn't do a single thing to stop her or throw her off. It actually feels nice to him, a little odd and strange to him, but nice nevertheless.

"Hmpf..." Mikhail snorts as he reaches inside of his jacket pocket and pulls out a cigarette. "Jefferson Davis had a slave whom he told everything to, unknowingly let them in Behind the Scenes of the Confederate war effort. What he didn't know was that slave of his was a Union spy who's reports help defeat Davis and his

12