Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously she began to follow Mikhail's commands. After moving to the center of the back seat, her legs spread against the arm rests of the front seats before her, Angelique slowly slipped her hand between her thighs to gently caress her feminine entrance.

It was through that nervous, terrified fear alone that she began to masturbate. She had no idea why Mikhail wanted her to do it, nor could she begin to fathom why he would want her to masturbate in such a dangerous situation. And yet, as her fingers continued to massage the sensitive nub of her clitoris, the sensations coursing through her body, she could slowly begin to feel herself relax, the tension and sheer stress slowly ebbing away from her mind and body, despite what was going on.

In no time, the musky, feminine aroma of her pussy began to fill the car. Mikhail watched as she began to pleasure herself, and soon, he too began to ease himself. It was a much welcomed distraction from the constant, building fear that was filling him, this was something he was used to, something he had dealt with and had in some sense become accustomed to, albeit not as close and dangerous as this evening. Angelique needed it more. Angelique, his innocent, sweet little slave, wasn't used to such a life filled with danger and closeness to death.

Reaching for the A/C controls, Mikhail turned the system on full blast, aiming all of the ventilation doors onto her wet pussy. He could hear Angelique's panting increase, the pleasure filling his ears as he continued to watch her in between watching the road. The mere sight of her hands so diligently working her sensitive clitoris as her fingers dipped in and out of her tight pink warmth made him groan in desire.

"That's it, Princess... Let me hear you cum, let me hea--- agh!!!"

The pain was swift and came without warning. His whole body seemed to tense up with a sharp, shooting pain in his chest. Tightly his eyes clinched, his wounded arm going limper by the minute. The car swerved right and left as he tried to steady himself, but it was of no use. He wasn't going to make it; he wasn't going to make it there. Death was near. He could feel it creeping up his spine, tingling his senses as he slowed the car to a stop along the shoulder, and soon slumped over into the passenger seat.

~~~~~

Angelique's eyes went wide, her screams filling the cabin of the car as the car swerved in and out of traffic, slowly coming to a stop along the deserted shoulder of the highway. Panic filled her as she watched Mikhail slump over onto his right, his body shaking and convulsing without any signs of being conscious. Instantly she climbed forth, her eyes wide as she tried to awaken him, but it was useless. Desperately she tried to awaken him with her hands, slapping her still wet hand against his cheek, shaking his body, but nothing came out of it.

She was at a total loss as to what to do. Tears streamed down her face as she looked around, trying to gain any balance at all as to where they were. Edgewood said the Freeway sign before them. They were in Edgewood? Immediately she began to picture a map in her mind, placing them in a place as best as she could remember.

It was then that it finally hit her. She knew exactly where she was. She was in control of her own destiny. Freedom was in reach, the police station not very far at all from the Edgewood exit. The very thing she had wanted for so long, the chance to go home, to live a normal life, and be free from everything. To be free, it was there, just waiting to be taken and claimed. It was there, so easily within her grasp. Thoughts of her family, her friends, of a life she had been ripped way from, filled her mind. She could be free; she could be a free person.

But at what cost? The sight of Mikhail beside her, panting in his unconscious state, filled her with fear. He would not last. He would not make it if she chose freedom. It was a tough decision: her freedom, or the life of her savior and Master.

She trembled and sighed as she got behind the wheel of the car, speeding off as she looked to the GPS that led the way. Part of her hated and regretted the choice she made, but it was not easy. No matter what, Angelique knew she could not leave him, not in such a state. Even though he held her captive, even though he held her within his palm, twirled around his finger, she loved him. She loved the man that had saved her, had saved her life in so many ways. He had looked after her when many would have forgotten and gotten rid of her by his own admission. Whether her moral conscious approved or not, she loved him for that. He had saved her time and time again, and now, she was going to save him.

"Don't leave me, Mikhail." She said, reaching for his hand that she gripped tightly as the tears ran down her face. "Don't leave me... Please don't leave me."

12