Enslavement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tempestus
Tempestus
17 Followers

Antonius growled and muttered incomprehensible words of encouragement as he ground into her, pounding her with hard, deep thrusts. Eowyn's head spun as her body wound tighter against him, waves of heat causing her body to break out in a fine sheen of sweet. He wrapped an arm beneath her shoulders, puling her tight against his rigid body. "Ah you are divinity, my Diana in the flesh. Ye gods, you are so fucking tight and wet" he moaned into her ear. The combination of his wicked word and skilled ministrations proved to much for her, and her body convulsed in release, vision swimming with hazy colours. Antonius grunted, plunging desperately into her clenching flesh, driving her pleasure on until she thought she would go mad.

Soon, the feel of her velvety pussy milking his cock in liquid ripples pushed Antonius over the edge. His muscles corded and his balls tightened as he gave one last, brutal push. He uttered a hoarse shout of triumph as he spurted his hot seed within her. He sighed and slowly ground his hips against her, his body shuddering with the waning jolts of ecstasy.

He collapsed limply against her yielding body, cock softening inside of her. Eowyn looked at him in bewilderment, muttering something in Gaelic before her eyes fluttered shut and her breathing deepened. Antonius smiled, realizing she had fallen soundly asleep. He gently loosened the scarves, freeing her limbs, and pulled a silken sheet over their nakedness. He curled himself protectively around her, brushing strands of tangled moonlit hair from her delicate, heart-shaped face. His lips grazed her ear as he settled beside her, and soon he too passed from the world of the living into the nether land of dreams.

Tempestus
Tempestus
17 Followers
12