Enslaving a Slut

Story Info
Her first time with you.
1.2k words
4.01
49.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the truck after driving two hours staring at the house of my Master. Knowing that when I entered the house I was His completely. Taking a deep breath and checking my face in the mirror I exit the vehicle. My short denim skirt sliding around my thighs, while the thin fabric of my white tank top showed my hard nipples.

I walked up to the house, knocking on the door twice before opening it. Walking inside I quickly take my clothes off folding them neatly and laying them on the bench. I kneel on the tile. I take the blindfold from the bench and tie it around my eyes. My knees spread wide, shoulders back with my hands resting gently on my thighs. I wait my heart racing in anticipation of his arrival.

My ears strain to here even a small sound. Finally in the back of the house I hear him walking, slowly coming towards where I wait for him. He walks and stands directly in front of me. I can feel his eyes take me in from head to toe. He leans over and slides a collar closed around my neck. Clipping a leash to it he tugs gently. “Come.” A simple word from my Master and my blood starts to rush. I crawl after him quickly as my pussy starts to glisten.

He gives me simple commands as I follow him through the house blindfolded and trusting. “Stay.” I kneel again, waiting for his next command. I hear a door open and he picks me up. Carrying me down the stairs, setting me down at the bottom. He tugs my leash and I crawl again. The air is cool in the room and my flesh breaks out in goose pimples.

He picks me up and places me on His wooden horse. Taking my hands and cuffs them placing them over my head. My breasts pulled taunt, he moves away from me. Coming back he leans forward and licks my nipples making them wet and even harder. I whimper softly and he places clover clamps on both nipples. Crying out I hear his growl softly. “You were told in your instructions not to make a sound until I told you to slut!” He grabs my head roughly and kisses me, grabbing a ball gag and shoving it in my mouth.

Reaching for his flogger he looks at my pale white skin. “ I’m going to love marking you my slut.” Slap! Hitting my breasts I arch my back, riding the horse as I do. You laugh watching the pleasure the horse is giving your slut and the pain come across her face from your slap and the clamps nipping me harder.

“Ride that horse bitch, but don’t you DARE cum.” I grip it with my thighs riding the horse faster, my leg slips a little and you tell me to stop riding it. You lean over and pick something up; wrapping an arm around my waist you slide a vibe in my pussy, turning it on low. Bending over me you lube my ass up. Slowly working a six-inch dildo up my ass.

You sit me back down on the horse, the wood and leather beneath me causing the vibe and dildo to go deeper in my ass and pussy. Whimpering around the gag you laugh at me. Turning the vibe on high, you slap my breasts making them sway. The clamps making my nipples pucker even more.

You turn the camera on that will let you watch me on any television in the house. Leaving me in the room you walk upstairs finishing up some paperwork as you watch me on the screen. Fighting the orgasm. The clamps are as tight as they can get from the movements of my breasts making them tighter. You can hear me whimpering softly and the sounds so good you can even hear faintly how wet my pussy is.

Two hours later you walk downstairs, your dinner on the table. You laugh at me as you walk to the horse. Grabbing my hair and pulling my hair back. You lean forward and whisper, “you’re not allowed to cum fuck toy, so don’t even think about it. Your hear for my pleasure, and my pleasure is to watch you suffer for now.”

Untying my hands and legs you pull me off the horse. Setting me down on the floor you grab my leash and tug it. “Come slut.” I crawl behind you, my arms and legs a little unsteady. Wondering what you have in mind now.

I crawl up the stairs and you walk me into the dining room. Your place is set at the table and under the table at your feet is another placemat with a water bowl. “Heel. Stay.” You walk away from me and dish out some rice. Walking back to the table you place it next to the water bowl. Sliding off my gag you order, “Get under the table little bitch. Eat your dinner, and make sure you don’t waste any.” I crawl between the two chairs and kneel there, knees and elbows. You sit down and I glance at your legs, anxious to feel your hands on me.

Carefully I lower my head and nibble at the rice. Eating it carefully so as not to make a mess. I slurp at the water in the bowl. You ignore me totally as you eat. You lift your legs and stretch them out over my head, gently putting them on my back using your slut as a footstool.

I finish my rice and water and stay on my knees and elbows not wanting to disturb you. “Your food better be gone slut or you feel the crop.” You slide away from the table and look down at me. Glancing at the bowls I see approval in your eyes. “ Come here slut.” You pat your knee. I crawl quickly to you and you run your hand over my hair. “Good girl.”

Grabbing my leash you tug me up the stairs into your bedroom. A giant four-poster bed dominated the bedroom. “Would my bitch like a treat?” I nod quickly and eagerly, unzipping your pants you pull out your thick hard cock. “Suck it bitch, be a good little cock sucker and you’ll get your treat.”

Eagerly I kneel and kiss the head of your cock. Swirling my tongue around the head a couple of times. Flicking the top of it with my tongue, licking up and down the length. Paying attention to your balls licking them and sucking gently. Licking back up your cock and taking the head in my mouth. Slowly working the thick length into my mouth. Inch by inch taking half of it deep in my throat.

Sucking faster and harder, bucking my hips as the vibe is in my pussy. You pull me so that my cunt is over your shin. Riding your shin as I suck you. “That’s it you little bitch. This is what your good for isn’t it? To be a cock sucking little slut for any man big and strong enough to put you in your slut place.” I moan around your cock as you talk to me. You degrading me turn me on even more. I suck harder and I can feel your cock start to grow larger. You grab my hair and jerk my head down deep on your cock. My lips wrapped tightly around the base. You’re cum shooting down my throat. Hard and fast you buck into my mouth. You wipe your cock on my face. You grab my hair and pull me away from you. “Stay slut,” you order as you walk away from me.