Enslaving Chloe

Story Info
I ask Master to allow Chloe to become his slave.
4.8k words
4.31
43.4k
29
1

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated) Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Prologue ==

This story is a work of fiction, but it is based on true events. It is fiction in the sense that what I have described here represents a distilled version of what actually happened. I have tried to remain true to the spirit of how things were, so while some parts are exactly as they occurred, in other parts of my story I have had to impose a sequence of events in order to make my story more readable and understandable. I say understandable, but you may not be able to fully understand me. I know that my desires are not generally accepted by society, and may even be regarded as perverted by some. Whatever you think, I have tried to include enough background so that my motivations and inclinations are evident. This part of my story is about how I came to live in slavery with my best friend, Chloe, which was something for which I had long yearned.

For several months I begged Master to be allowed to bring Chloe into our life, even before I had talked her into agreeing to become his new slave. It took a long time to persuade Master to agree to my proposal. He graciously allowed me to talk with him about it on many occasions as I sat naked at his feet. We talked often and of many things. He always encouraged me to suggest ways in which I might be able to serve him more deeply. All my ideas were discussed as thoroughly as they deserved, but most were eventually dismissed. Master preferred to adopt his own ideas about how I submitted to him, and he had the final say, after all.

The topic of being allowed to serve my best friend Chloe while both of us were under his total control came up again a few weeks ago. I sensed that Master had been thinking more seriously about this proposal than had previously been the case. Chloe was still unmarried, and was someone Master had met on many occasions, and I had told him much about her.

The idea was apparently becoming more attractive to my Master, despite his reservations. He told me that he understood that it would be good for me to have my best friend with me, as he knew that we were very close. But he was also concerned that introducing another into our household might complicate things in unexpected and unintended ways. Master knew that women could be very competitive with each other, and he did not want to have to deal with anything like that. I impressed upon him the depth of my yearning by prostrating my naked body before him and begging profusely. I had grown quite adept at begging over the years I had been his slave, but on this occasion I begged like never before. I promised I would never again ask anything of him should he grant me this one desire.

I won his approval.

Once I had Master's agreement, I asked if I might be allowed to go and stay with my friend Chloe for a few days, in order to persuade her to take what I considered her rightful place with him. Usually I was not allowed out of the house unless in the company of my Master, but he well knew that Chloe had dominated me in the past and he trusted her judgement. He agreed on the condition that I told Chloe I would serve her absolutely and without question. He was confident that she would be attracted by the chance to use and torment me without restriction, for she had not had the opportunity since I had gone to live with my Master.

I was 18 when Chloe began to dominate me, and during the following years she had awakened in me a desire for total submission. Eventually, I found Master and became his slave. But I still fantasized that one day my friend Chloe would join me in being enslaved by him. It had become a favourite fantasy that I masturbated to often. Now, years later, my fantasy has become reality!

I am naked, lying on my back with my legs spread obscenely and my head between my Owner's feet. As I look up I can see Chloe, who is kneeling on the couch next to my Master sucking his cock. I slowly stroke my wet cunt as he has instructed. This is where I belong, and I have never been more aroused or more excited. Later, if I am very fortunate, I may be allowed to lick his cum out of Chloe's well fucked cunt. This would be the icing on the cake, so-to-speak.

It seems a long time ago since I had the pleasure of watching Chloe present herself to my Owner as his new slave. But it was only yesterday.

== Chapter 1 ==

I knew Chloe would enjoy being able to treat me cruelly and take everything I valued away from me once again. Even though we were roughly the same age, she had the stronger personality and she never hesitated to take advantage of this fact. Like me, Chloe was actually deeply submissive... but only to a stronger entity that she had agreed to serve. With anyone else, she was absolutely ruthless about finding ways in which to impose her desires on others.

Since our friendship began, I always had to give in to her, and allow her to do as she wished, even to my own disadvantage. However, I never saw her behaviour as selfish no matter how much I suffered at her hands. For I loved her totally and completely and I knew that she loved me also, in her own unique way.

Since Chloe knows me better than anyone, she understands that I prefer to show my love by suffering for those to whom I wish to give my affection. She also knows that by imposing her desires on me she is only giving me what I really want, no matter how much I might protest otherwise.

Chloe and I have never had any secrets from each other. Like any girl's best friend, she was someone I had always confided in about all kinds of feelings and dreams, including my deepest and most twisted desires. Chloe is only doing what she knows I would want her to do when she makes me suffer for her. It only makes our already powerful bond even stronger, and we both understand that each of us needs the other in a way no other relationship could ever change.

So after some years when I had naturally focused more on serving my Master, it seemed I was now able to rekindle the bond which while still present had been largely dormant for a while. I did not tell her I was coming, as I knew that if I suddenly appeared at her door late one evening she would not be surprised. No matter what she was doing I knew she would be happy to arrange things so as to include me. And when I told her that my Master had given me permission to stay with her for a few days on condition that I obeyed her totally in every way, she was delighted. I also said that I had a proposal to put to her, but that I would wait until she told me that she was ready to discuss it before saying any more.

After hearing all this, Chloe just smiled at me with a particularly cruel look in her eyes which sent shivers down my spine... and I felt myself become wet instantly. Wordlessly, she opened the door and waved me in. As soon as she'd closed the door she looked at my clothes with a scornful gaze and pointed to the floor. I understood that I was to strip naked and get on my knees. My hands were trembling with excitement as I unbottoned my blouse and eased out of my skirt. She stood watching me undress until I was completely nude. When I got on my knees she simply walked off towards the back of the house leaving me to crawl after her, as I knew she expected.

I followed Chloe all the way back to the kitchen. She sat down at the table and resumed drinking her coffee, spreading her legs and hitching up her skirt so I could see she was not wearing any panties. I was not surprised as Chloe rarely wore underwear.

Without even looking at me, Chloe tapped her pussy with her fingers. I understood what she was telling me, and I crawled forward until my head was between her legs and began lapping at her cunt. I continued to lick while she sipped her coffee and flipped idly through a magazine. For her part, she ignored me until I had aroused her to the point where she almost involuntarily began to moan and thrash around... I kept licking, and was totally oblivious to anything but what now consumed me. I thought of myself as just a cunt-licking little slut, and felt that this was my life's work. I loved feeling my face covered with Chloe's juices.

Putting her fingers into my long hair she pulled my face into her cunt and ground her pussy against my lips as I continued to lick and she orgasmed yet again. Looking up at her as she spasmed, Chloe seemed more beautiful than I had ever seen her before. I was happy to see that my efforts were giving her so much pleasure, and it was possible to read countless emotions on her face. I watched varying degrees of bliss flicker across her features and her eyes first stared wide then closed. I gradually slowed my licking as I felt the tension of her grip in my hair relax. Intuitively, we both seemed to know that an end point had been reached. After such an intense erotic experience where we had been joined together through my tongue, it was strange to come back down to mundane reality from such heights. Chloe lay there limply in the chair, completely spent with her legs spread wide. I gently cleaned up her juices with my tongue.

I was in Heaven.

My mind still buzzing, I sat on my knees quietly until Chloe had recovered her self possession enough to notice me again. She looked down at me, while I tried to avoid meeting her gaze. To get my attention, she took one of my nipples between her fingers and tightening her grip she pulled me up on my knees until I was forced to look at her. I gazed up at her with eyes full of love. "Good girl," she said in a sexily husky tone. These were her first words to me since I'd arrived.

Now that my mouth was within easy reach, she kissed me. Our tongues writhed briefly together then she again took my hair in her hand and pulled me right up against her. We kissed deeply and passionately and as we kissed, I could feel the intense love we shared. I was happy to have been allowed to pleasure her. My own pleasure was not important, but in reality I got a so much pleasure from serving Chloe that everything else seemed relatively unimportant. Pleasing her was enough for me. Chloe was someone whose motivations I never questioned. What might appear to others as very selfish and insensitive treatment by her, was in fact simply the way we communicated wordlessly with each other. The more she demanded of me, and the more she degraded and humiliated me, the more I felt she was expressing her love for me by giving me exactly what I craved.

We rarely felt the need to talk about these things. It was the way we had related since soon after we met when we were both 18, and now that we were adults it had become second nature for us. She took from me, knowing that I wanted to give her everything. She treated me cruelly, knowing that I needed such treatment. Being totally subservient to my friend Chloe was natural to me. I felt secure in our relationship of total mutual acceptance and respect... no matter how it might look to anyone else. I knew that Chloe was always there for me, no matter what. And Chloe knew that she could treat me any way she wished no matter the situation, and that I would understand.

Chloe always liked to have me naked around her (just like my Master), and I had often served as a maid at her tea parties when we were in our early 20s wearing nothing but a little apron and a frilly cap. She and her friends would torment me and use me cruelly on these occasions, but to me it was an opportunity to suffer for someone I loved, and to increase her prestige with her friends from the snotty girls school we both attended.

So we'd always known that we would both fit into whatever the other was doing in ways that most people would not understand, and I was quite confident that I could simply appear in her life without any advance notice. Chloe would make room for me somehow. She also knew I would fit in with whatever was required of me whether that was as her friend, her lover, her pet... or her maid. We simply adapted ourselves to the mood of the other, without any explanation being necessary.

After our long kiss, I knew better than to expect that Chloe would indulge in idle chatter, or share anything with me about her life, despite the fact that we had not had the opportunity to talk to each other much for many months. She knew that I would be hers for a few days and that I had a proposal for her. I knew I would allow her to determine how things went and I had no reservations about accepting her decisions and obeying her commands. Without anything having to be said, I knew that we were both pleased to have this unexpected opportunity to spend some time together, and I was sure she had missed me.

All these thoughts filtered idly through my mind as I remained naked on my knees at Chloe's feet.

Suddenly she slapped me in the face. Very hard.

Momentarily stunned, I dropped my head to the kitchen floor to indicate my submission.

Chloe glared at me as if she had just discovered her naked friend was sitting at her feet with girl juice all over her face "Thank me for allowing you to serve me, cunt!" she demanded.

I was hardly surprised by her words, or by her tone. I was also not surprised or offended to be referred to as "cunt" by my best friend. Chloe knew that my Master had taken away my former name when I became his slave several years ago. He had told me that he would take away my name to help me understand that I no longer owned anything. Not even a name. From that moment on my name was whatever he felt like calling me... Often it was cunt, sometimes bitch, whore, slut, or whatever took his fancy at the moment. But he did have a "pet" name for me, which he used quite often. This was puss. I knew it was short for pussy, but it was also a recognition that I was his little pet. And truth be told, I thoroughly enjoyed both meanings of my new name, such as it was.

Since Chloe knew that I no longer used my former name, she had also abandoned using it, and instead took great pleasure in calling me anything she fancied. Actually, years ago she had often renamed me for no apparent reason, and that name might continue to be used for many weeks or months. I might also be given a new name for some specific reason, such as when I was acting as her maid. She had a lot of fun inventing some awful name which she could use to further humiliate me in front of her friends. When so inclined, she often spoke to me as if I was a servant, even in an everyday context.

I didn't really care what she called me. Words did not matter that much between us. And the tone used was irrelevant. We totally understood each other without having to say anything, so if words were used at all or what words those might be, hardly mattered. Being slapped and abused by my dear friend was as tender a gesture to me as a caress or words of love might be to others.

When Chloe demanded that I thank her, I bent my head down until I reached her feet. I kissed then licked the boots she wore, and said, "Thank you for allowing me to serve you, Chloe."

In response, she moved the left boot I happened to be licking away from my extended tongue and said, "When you're licking my boots it's Mistress, not Chloe." Then she walked off. I crawled along behind her without having to be told. When she reached her bedroom she ignored me and began to undress. She took off her blouse and skirt. There was no underwear, as was her custom. Then sitting on the edge of the bed, she proffered a boot to me without explanation. I already knew what to do; kneeling there naked I slowly removed one boot then the other.

I knelt by her bed as I watched her get in. Looking down at me Chloe smiled and patted the empty part of the bed next to her. I bounded up onto the bed like an excited puppy. She put her arms around me. It must have been several years since I'd had the pleasure of being skin to skin with my dear friend. I think we both missed those times. We drifted off to sleep without saying anything, content to be curled up together.

On this night of reunion we both slept deeply until the first light of dawn began to filter into Chloe's room. I was the first to wake. As was my habit from years earlier, I slid down in the bed and began to kiss my friend's inner thighs until she instinctively spread her legs and allowed me access to her pussy. Slowly and gently I lapped at her beautiful cunt. I wanted her to wake to pleasure and arousal. This was something I loved to do for her and had missed.

It filled my heart with joy to hear her little moans and cries as she gradually awoke to a world of pure pleasure. I continued licking her slowly and patiently as her body shuddered and spasmed next to me and I felt connected to my dear friend's innermost feelings and responses. I could have continued all day.

After several intense orgasms Chloe reached down and pulled me up towards her. Chloe's eyes looked into mine so passionately; I could plainly see her love and desire. Without a word she slowly licked her juices off my face as I whispered over and over my thanks. Then we spent a long moment kissing deeply.

Chloe liked to taste her cunt juice on my lips. It was a secret pleasure we had shared on many occasions and it was blissful to return to our old ways when we shared such simple pleasures. When she finally broke our kiss, Chloe looked at me for a long time. "You're such a slut!" she said.

I was truly happy.

Fortunately, Chloe's lifestyle accomodated our current desire to lay about in her bed all morning. I went off to make some coffee and brought that and a plate of freshly sliced fruit with me when I came back to her bedroom. Chloe was sitting up in bed and beckoned me to her side. She was talking on the phone, making arrangements for a business meeting later in the day and at the same time clearing the morning for us to share without interruption.

My friend Chloe had always been the creative one. She had a natural talent for drawing, photography, writing, and anything of that kind. Over the years she had developed a career where she used these abilities to make a living. She worked to her own schedule and had a lot of free time to herself except when she had a looming deadline. Then she could work for 24 hours non-stop without sleeping and often without even stopping for meals. But that was not very often and this was not one of those times.

Instead we were able to spend all morning talking, laughing, drinking coffee and snacking on the fruit and chocolate I knew Chloe kept on hand. That was what she lived on during her non-stop working sprees. In between the talking and laughing Chloe stroked my hair and sometimes gave me her chocolate-covered finger to suck on. When she did that I felt so close to her, and it reminded me that Chloe often varied her desire to degrade and humiliate me with moments of great tenderness. She also liked to treat me like a pet.

She sometimes kept me on a leash which was attached to a red felt collar she'd had made. At times I was even taken out on my leash when Chloe was attending a party or having a soiree with her friends. She would have me sit on the floor at the side of her chair while she held my leash, stroked me occasionally, and fed me delicacies from the plates of food that were around. I always enjoyed being displayed like that, and people would often come up and pat me on the head while complimenting Chloe on her pet. I was rarely spoken to directly, and from time to time I'd lick her fingers or in some other way show my affection in a pet-like way. Being kept in such a non-human position and treated like some kind of exotic animal always excited me.

As my best friend for many years, Chloe already knew all about my desires and needs. I have always desired someone stronger-willed to look after me. This is a feeling which has always been within me as long as I can remember. So when I became friends with Chloe and recognized that she was a stronger character than me I was immediately aware that she could fulfill that need. I think that was part of the reason we were so close. I looked to her for strength and comfort and I wanted to serve her and do things for her in return for her protection. We established this way of relating very soon after we met and have never changed. It was not something we discussed, or even referred to all that much. It was simply a fact.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers
12