Enslaving Chloe Ch. 06

Story Info
Chloe and I both fuck her ex-boyfriend Carlos.
2.9k words
4.27
21.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated)

Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Chapter 6 ==

When the lift arrived it was empty. We got in, and Chloe pressed the button to take us up to the floor where Carlos lived. Somehow, I was no longer that concerned about being naked. I didn't think there would be many people wandering around a small apartment block in the middle of the afternoon. Then I realised that I was about to meet Carlos, a man I'd never met before... And that I was going to be introduced for the first time while naked standing with his ex-girlfriend, who had already arranged to fuck him!

Before I had time to follow that line of thinking any further, the lift stopped and the door opened at the floor we wanted. Chloe led me out of the lift and down a corridor. She had obviously been here before, but I was looking around trying to work out where we were going. I saw no one.

Fortunately the door to the apartment we wanted was just a few steps away and Chloe immediately pressed the bell. Soon a handsome, well built, but not overly muscular man opened the door. He gave Chloe a hug and a kiss... and then he looked at me. He seemed a bit stunned to see me naked but he didn't say anything. Instead he waved us both into the apartment. I suppose he was worried that someone might come along and see me and wonder why he had a naked woman standing at his door.

As soon as we were inside Chloe told him I was her best friend. He seemed relieved, but still a bit puzzled. Chloe didn't bother to explain further, but I noticed she didn't refer to me as "slut". Carlos would probably not have approved of such talk as I'd gathered from what Chloe had told me at the restaurant that he was rather conservative in that way. I remained quiet and let my friend steer things in whatever direction she wished. It was something she had arranged after all.

Instead of any further explanation, she pulled Carlos into the bedroom. I followed, because I didn't know what else to do. She immediately pushed him down onto the bed and started kissing him all over. I found it rather strange that she just got straight into the *action* when she had said hardly said a word to him, and she had not explained my presence at all. But I thought she was obviously not here for a chat, so I knelt by the side of the bed and enjoyed watching them getting it on. After a few minutes, Chloe reached out and took my hand, dragging me up onto the bed. She told Carlos, "My friend and I have come to give you a farewell fuck, so the least you could do is give her a kiss."

Carlos pulled me closer to him and gave me a tentative kiss, then a longer more passionate one. In the few seconds while he was doing this, Chloe slipped out of her top and skirt. Now both she and I were naked. She started to kiss Carlos again, so I shimmied down to his waist and began to undo his pants. Once I had them off, I also removed his underwear and was pleased to see a beautiful, big cock spring out. He was already semi-hard, so I took his cock in my mouth and proceeded to finish the job.

When I felt he was fully erect, I took his by now substantial cock and guided it into Chloe's wet cunt. I enjoyed seeing such a nice cock slide between her engorged lips. I had never seen my friend being penetrated before. Carlos began to thrust into her, and I contributed by licking his cock as it ploughed in and out of my my friend, and I also licked at her clit in between thrusts. It was an absolutely enthralling sight to see a woman being fucked from up so close. I had never realised sex was so beautiful. It was strangely erotic in a way I had not thought about before. I had quite forgotten that this beautiful, thrusting cock belonged to a man I had only met a short time ago. Instead I was thoroughly enjoying being both a voyeur and a participant in such an intimate act. The three of us created our own universe consisting entirely of thrusts, licks and moans.

At the peak of its intensity, I felt our universe might last forever, but as is the way of sex it ended quite suddenly with a few powerful thrusts and some loud moans. My licks were cut short by my friend grabbing my hair and pulling my eager mouth away from her cunt. She had other plans for the cream pie Carlos had just given her. Chloe pushed me onto my back and told me to spread my legs. Of course I obeyed.

"Fuck the little bitch, hard!" Chloe panted at Carlos.

I thought that as he had only just orgasmed, Carlos might not have the stamina to act on this suggestion. To my surprise and delight he was so aroused by the attentions of two naked women that he rose to the occasion. Carlos sank his still hard cock into my very wet pussy and began thrusting into me vigorously. Chloe positioned herself over my face and lowered herself onto my mouth. Soon I was being fucked by a nice big cock and simultaneously licking the juicy cum out of my beloved friend's just-fucked cunt. It was the first time I'd eaten a cream pie and it's an experience I'll never forget.

Carlos fucked me manfully, while Chloe rubbed her sloppy cunt all over my face and allowed my eager tongue to lick up every bit of cum and pussy juice I could find. I could sense that above me, as I licked happily away, my friend was leaning forward towards Carlos and they were kissing passionately. What a romantic way to have a farewell kiss. A picture of what we must look like to an observer flashed into my mind. As I've always had voyeuristic tendencies, this image made me even hotter, and I thrashed about a little and licked even harder. I was rewarded when my friend moaned very loudly, and Carlos thrust ever deeper into my already well-pounded cunt.

It was heaven.

When I orgasmed I knew that Chloe could feel my whole body spasming under her. Not long after that, the others reached a point of exhaustion and both of them collapsed onto the bed next to me. Chloe and Carlos lay in each other's arms trying to catch their breath. I was nuzzled up to my friend's pussy, but no longer licking it. I wasn't sure if Carlos had managed to cum again inside me. My cunt was so wet it was difficult to tell. I could feel something leaking out, but it could have been my own juices or those from Carlos, or a mixture of the two.

At any rate, the farewell fuck had certainly been a very interesting and intense experience. No one was able to speak for several minutes, and I think we didn't really want to break the spell. But after some time Carlos sat up and looked down at the two women he'd just fucked. We gazed up at him. Finally he said that since he had to be at the airport in the next few hours, he really had no choice but to go and shower as he had a few last minute things to do before he left. It was a bit of an anti-climax that under the circumstances he was so practical. I could see why Chloe might find something lacking.

Carlos went off to the shower, while Chloe and I cuddled together a little longer. After awhile, my friend whispered to me so that Carlos would not hear. "I'm very pleased with you, my hot little slut," she said. I smiled and replied "Thank you for allowing me to serve you, Mistress." She just smiled and looked thoughtful for a few seconds. Then she kissed me softly, and carefully licked all her juices off my face.

I took that as a compliment.

We didn't have much more time to talk before Carlos was back. He started to dress, while we both went to have a shower. We shared as usual, but my friend was preoccupied and I could see that she was trying to come to terms with the reality that this could be the last time she ever saw Carlos.

I kept my thoughts to myself, and dried Chloe extra gently with my tongue. I'm sure she knew how I felt. Exactly how I felt was difficult to describe as it was both satisfaction at being a well-fucked little slut and tenderness towards my friend and her sense of loss or whatever her own mixture of feelings was. I think we both had mixed feelings so it was just as well we didn't need to explain anything to each other.

We went back into the bedroom where Chloe had a few items of clothing she'd left here on the odd occasion she'd stayed overnight with Carlos. She pulled a dress that buttoned from the waist up out of the closet and gave it to me to wear -- nothing else of course. But now I did not need to leave the apartment naked, and I could finally cover my well-used pussy.

Chloe put on something a bit more formal than she'd been wearing when we arrived. She told Carlos we also had to leave soon as she had a business meeting. Then she put the few remaining items of her clothing into a small carry bag she'd also left here before.

I could tell by the looks exchanged between them that Chloe and Carlos needed to have a few last words. I offered to go to the kitchen and make us all some coffee. I wanted to give them some time alone; they'd said very little to each other since we arrived. I took my time in the kitchen. I had to rummage around anyway, in order to find the coffee, sugar, cups and so on.

When I came out of the kitchen with the coffees, they were sitting in the lounge and were deep in conversation. I felt rather embarrassed being there. I just put the cups of coffee I'd made for them on a small table. I didn't kneel at Chloe's feet and give her the coffee as I would have done usually. I thought this might create an unnecessary distraction for Carlos, and he might wonder at my behaviour. Instead I took my coffee out to the small balcony which opened off the lounge so they could have some privacy.

It was really nice sitting out there in the late afternoon sun. My body and mind were still buzzing from what I'd just experienced. Actually my mind was in a whirl. And it was not just the sex, as you're probably thinking. For a start, despite having a very sexual relationship with Chloe for many years, I had never before seen her with another man -- much less shared a man with her. I knew she had sex with men, of course. But I had never seen her *doing* it. So that alone was kind of mind-blowing for me. In addition, I wondered at the way chance had brought us together in this specific way just at the moment I was wanting to persuade my friend to submit to Master.

You may not see the connection, but I felt that Chloe was gradually moving away from whatever path she had been on these last several years, just as I was also moving away from what I'd always thought was my place in life (or at least what I considered to be my place since I met Master). We seemed to both be spinning out of our normal orbits and into a different kind of space. I felt like there was a weird kind of synchronicity going on.

I had no idea why, but just as I was preparing to try to turn Chloe onto a path she had not been on before, she seemed to be burning the bridges to her old life. And just as I was preparing to enter a new phase of my own, I was finding myself engaging with my best friend in a way I never had before. It was as if all our old ways of relating were beginning to fray at the edges, prior to being torn asunder by forces we had not even known existed.

I was terrified and excited in almost equal parts by what had happened since I had arrived at Chloe's door last night, and even more so by the prospect of what was to come... I didn't know whether terror or excitement was the stronger emotion. This indicated to me that I needed to really begin preparing myself for the journey I had chosen. Even though I had Master's support in what I was doing, I was beginning to realise that my old ways of thinking were not going to be of much help to me from now on. Although it was years since I'd been a schoolgirl, it felt like I still carried a certain amount of the rather prim attitude I'd had back then. What I mean is that at that time I thought of myself as already a mature woman who had experienced the depths of depravity and I prided myself on being a hardcore little bitch. At least that was the rather overdone view of myself I tried to project. In reality I still retained a certain innocence as a young girl no matter how depraved I was trying to be, or what degrading acts I would perform on demand. Now I was increasingly aware that I could neither hide from nor romanticise my true nature any longer.

From now on I realised, I was fully responsible for whatever became of me, and yet I felt that only by giving up any pretence of morality or virtue could I be the empty vessel I so wished to become. I wanted to become an object that has no fate except that which is determined by others... a thing that is made to suffer in ways that I could not yet imagine regardless of what choices I would have made in my former life.... I yearned to fall into the abyss of nothingness....

My increasingly abstract thoughts were interrupted when Chloe came out onto the balcony. She told me that she'd said all she had to say to Carlos for now, and that it was time for us to leave. She didn't say how she had explained my sudden appearance naked at his door, not to mention my participation in our recent sexual activities, and I didn't ask. I just followed her back into the lounge where she grabbed her bag, kissed Carlos, and took me by the hand. Carlos opened the door for us, and we went out into the corridor from which we'd come what now seemed like hours ago. I was not sure how long it really was as time had lost any meaning since we'd arrived.

Chloe led me down the corridor and I looked back at Carlos who was just standing there watching us. He hadn't said anything to me, or even looked at me. I think he was still processing whatever Chloe had said to him. After all, he hardly knew me, so I didn't mind that there was no fond farewell, even though not long ago I'd orgasmed with his cock thrust deep inside me. The reality I inhabit sure is strange sometimes.

"Come along, slut," Chloe said to me in order to regain my attention. We reached the lift, and went down to the car park level. There were now a few people in the car park area, as it was later in the day, so I was relieved to be wearing a dress again. I wondered if it was possible to tell that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I'd not had the opportunity to check in a mirror before we left.

As we drove out of the car park, Chloe said we needed to move along a bit as her business meeting was at a cafe a few suburbs away and we didn't have much time to get there. She can drive like a maniac sometimes, and now was no exception. Once again I was glad that I was no longer naked, since I thought how embarrassing it would be if we were in a car accident and the ambulance arrived to find me naked in the wreck. I really have strange ideas in my head sometimes.

"I'm really not looking forward to this meeting with Bryan," Chloe was muttering as we raced down the highway towards our destination. I assumed that Bryan was the person she was meeting, but I had never heard his name before, so I didn't know why she would say that. As usual I simply waited to be told whatever my friend decided I needed to know. It was out of my hands anyway.

After some time she said, "You'd better be an obedient little whore!"

That made me wonder what was in store for me, and I hoped Chloe would be more forthcoming with the details before we arrived at the cafe.

But I already knew I would obey her no matter what she wanted me to do.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers