Enslaving Chloe Ch. 07

Story Info
Chloe whores me to a business rival but loses out anyway.
2.8k words
4.19
16.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated). Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Chapter 7 ==

Chloe and I were hurtling down the highway in her beat up Mercedes. After our threesome with Carlos and Chloe's goodbyes to him, my best friend was determined to get to her business meeting with Bryan on time. I kept the many questions I had in my head to myself because I wanted her to concentrate on her driving. My friend was not a very good driver, being somewhat impetuous, and she was already a bit distracted by her own thoughts and emotions. Occasionally she muttered some obviously negative comment about the forthcoming meeting. So much had already happened today, and I was left to wonder what would happen next.

Fortunately, after only a few displays of temperament from my friend, such as blasting her horn at the occasional excessively slow driver, we got there in one piece. We found somewhere to park, and once we got to the cafe where the meeting had been arranged Chloe relaxed a bit. Not a lot, but a bit. Chloe hated to be late, and although not early as she preferred, we were roughly on time. In fact we'd arrived before Bryan had.

"Just like him to be late!" Chloe said in a tone dripping with contempt, which was strange because as far as I knew she'd never met the guy. Regardless of whether that was the case it was clear she already had a strong opinion about him. Since we now had some time to spare, my friend told me some of what was on her mind.

Apparently, this Bryan guy was now the person she was going to have to deal with if she wanted to get work from the theatre company with which she'd had a contract for several years. "I have so many good memories of the Blue Mask Company," Chloe sighed as she talked about the reasons behind the meeting. Blue Mask Theatre Company was the place where she'd met Carlos, and he had been very supportive of her long before they'd a relationship. But since Carlos had decided to leave for Canada, he was no longer able to be of any help to her.

"It's not that I need an inside track or anything," she added, "but from what I hear this Bryan character is only out to promote himself and he'll try to undermine anyone he thinks might stand in his way." Chloe's talent was widely recognised, and she got work solely due to having the required skills and creativity but it was always helpful to have a friend who was not involved in the internal politics that are often rife in the arts community. I was certainly well aware of all the scheming and backstabbing that went on in the theatre world from my work as an arts administrator. But I'd given up that job about a year ago as part of my desire to concentrate more on serving Master at a deeper level (with his agreement of course).

So I was now out of the loop about recent developments, and since Bryan had only arrived on the scene a few months ago I knew nothing about him. Another feature of the arts community is the constant coming and going of people, so you really need to be on the ground constantly to know what's happening. "I've been told that he's a really arrogant bastard, and that he has his own agenda," Chloe said as we walked towards the far side of the restaurant. Listening to her comments I was thinking there was nothing new about Bryan being the arrogant type, but I knew this also meant that he would not hesitate to cut Chloe out if he wanted to promote others who would then be beholden to him. That is often the way things work in an industry dominated by a small group of creative people who are often very competitive and ego-driven.

Chloe chose a booth that was as far as possible from the large open area where a lot of people were sitting at small tables. "I want to sit somewhere quiet and out of the way," she told me. We sat down on the same side of the booth leaving the opposite side for Bryan when he deigned to appear. Even after we were seated Chloe seemed restless and distracted. She fidgeted with a paper napkin that was on the table and said, "Carlos warned me to be very careful in dealing with Bryan. He's apparently well known for using his position to further his own interests." Chloe looked quite agitated. She added, "I'm sure that Bryan is going to tell me he doesn't want to renew my contract. Maybe I should try a creative approach with him... I've got nothing to lose."

Normally my friend was rather careful about how she dealt with people. She never liked to offend or alienate anyone, no matter what she thought of them privately. What Chloe had just said indicated that she was feeling quite desperate. While she worked for many different groups and organisations, her work with the Blue Mask Theatre group was the only ongoing contract position she had, and accounted for a large part of her income. Other jobs occasionally came along, but this type of work lacked continuity and was totally unpredictable. Losing her main contract so suddenly would certainly have a major impact on her lifestyle.

Chloe started muttering about Bryan again, and to distract her I asked how things had gone with Carlos as I had not heard much of their conversion. I'd left them to talk privately, since that was their last chance to do so before he had to leave for the airport. But of course I was wondering what had been said. Chloe told me, "Carlos really appreciated my gesture of giving him a farewell fuck, and he was delighted I brought you along." She smiled at me and seemed to have forgotten about her meeting with Bryan for a moment. "What man would not love the opportunity to fuck two pretty girls!" she added with a grin.

She suddenly looked thoughtful again and said that things had been sorted out amicably enough, but added that when she'd asked him about Bryan, Carlos had become quite upset. It seems that by leaving his position, Carlos had unwittingly provided an opening which Bryan had used to his advantage. Bryan was just the type to seize any opportunity and Carlos was very unhappy about leaving people he cared about vulnerable to someone like Bryan for whom scheming and manipulation were second nature. Carlos also warned Chloe that Bryan would try to get rid of her, so as to increase his influence. At the same time, Carlos was hurt. "He blames me a little, " confessed Chloe. "He said that it was only because I'd ended our relationship that he'd decided to leave his position." So that was why Carlos had looked rather unhappy when we left...

"You're here!"

Bryan had finally arrived. There was not a word of apology for his lateness. I could tell from the look on Chloe's face that his attitude only confirmed her already low expectations of Bryan. He was clearly the type who would be annoyed if he was kept waiting, but if he was the one that was late... well, that was different. He was a very busy man, wasn't he?

Chloe ignored Bryan's remark and she didn't bother to introduce me. Instead I heard her say, "I've hired this whore to provide some pleasure for you during our discussion." She waved her hand dismissively in my direction. "Unbutton your dress and show Bryan your tits," she directed.

I must have had a stunned expression on my face as Bryan stared at me with interest. He was obviously not at all shocked and instead his eyes had an evil look. But I obeyed, unbuttoning myself to almost the waist and pulling open my dress. I had nothing on underneath of course, since we had come here straight from the farewell fuck with Carlos. Bryan just leered at me with a nasty smirk on his face. You think you're so smart, but my friend is going to throw you off balance, I thought to myself.

I now understood that Chloe was seeking to gain the upper hand in what otherwise would have been an uneven contest by ambushing Bryan in a way he could hardly resist. Otherwise he would have easily been able to put her in the weaker position from the outset. And she knew he would not hesitate to do so.

Chloe and I were facing away from the other patrons in the restaurant and were partially shielded by the high sides of the booth. No one could see that I was sitting there displaying myself to the man sitting across the table. However, I noticed that Bryan quickly looked around to see if anyone was aware of what was happening. When he was satisfied no one had noticed, he looked back at me, or rather my tits, again. Just then Chloe gave me some further instructions.

"Get under the table, whore. You know what to do!" I just had time to see the surprised look on Bryan's face as I slid off the seat and crawled under the table.

Although Chloe claimed I knew what to do, I really had no idea. As usual she had not given me any warning of her intentions. I understood she wanted Bryan to be shaken out of his usual arrogant assumption that he had all the cards, and that she would want him as distracted and discomforted as possible while they talked. And since the only thing I could see was Bryan's crotch in front of me, I put two and two together and decided that Chloe intended that I should suck his cock while she pressed her case verbally above.

I quickly unzipped him and got his not very large cock out and held it in my hand. After a few strokes it began to respond. As I continued, he stiffened up quickly. I wondered what the owner of the cock I was stroking was thinking about right now? I could hear Chloe talking, but Bryan had not been able to say a word so far.

Slowly I took his now fully erect cock into my mouth and I felt Bryan shudder slightly. Gradually I increased the pressure of my lips and got to work. I was soon fully occupied with what was a very familiar activity, except I was more used to a larger and thicker cock.

As I continued sucking, the voices above me alternated and varied in tone. I could hear Chloe and Bryan speaking, but the actual words were rather indistinct through the thick wooden table above me. As a consequence it was not possible for me to make out exactly what was being said. Instead, I concentrated on my task.

After some time the two voices grew louder and more insistent. I still could not make out most of the words, but I was sure an argument was in progress. I was not used to Bryan's voice, but I could tell that Chloe's voice had taken on an uncharacteristic tone of anger. Suddenly, Bryan's cock twitched and he came in my mouth! It was like an angry eruption rather than an erotic release.

The sudden spasm took me by surprise, as I had not expected it to happen just as that moment. But fortunately I did not swallow. Usually I swallow when any cock ejaculates in my mouth unless specifically instructed otherwise. I had been trained to swallow cum even when it tasted foul. You would be surprised at how different cum from different men can taste. Some (like Master's) is very sweet, but some men have cum that is quite bitter. It's all to do with diet, as well as numerous other variables.

Bryan's cum tasted awful (a true representation of it's owner, I thought), but I held it in my mouth for a moment as I tried to determine how the conversation was proceeding across the table above my head. It seemed to have suddenly reached some kind of climax, then things went quiet. I could tell that Chloe was upset, but I could not quite make out her words. Then Bryan banged the table with his fist. I could hear my friend say something that included the word "bastard"...

So that was it, then. I spat out Bryan's cum right onto one of his shoes. That would teach him!

I crawled away from him and over towards my friend. I put my arms around her legs, to give her a kind of hug, and I placed my head on her knee. I knew she understood that I was trying to comfort her, as she reached under the table and patted my head.

After a short time the conversation ceased entirely. Chloe's hand reached down and pulled me up and out from under the table. She took my arm, and we walked quickly away from the booth without looking back. I think Bryan was still sitting there, but I didn't get a chance to really look at him. Instead we left the cafe and went straight to Chloe's car, which was parked nearby. As we drove off I could see that my friend was very upset but I thought it wise not to ask her what had happened.

She would tell me when she was ready.

We drove straight back to her house. It was growing dark by this time. Instead of going inside, we walked to a shop just nearby and bought some fish and chips. Chloe obviously needed some comfort food. This type of meal was something I knew she ate only occasionally when too tired to prepare something herself. I was sure she would enjoy it tonight, especially after such a draining and emotionally charged series of events.

Back at the house, we sat at the table in the kitchen while Chloe unwrapped our dinner from its paper parcel. I got a bottle of sauvignon blanc from the refrigerator. Over this instant dinner and a cold glass of wine we looked at each other wordlessly as we ate hungrily. Today had been quite an emotional roller coaster and we had not had a chance to eat much. So much varied sexual activity and a lot of intense emotions sure make you hungry!

After satisfying her appetite, and downing a glass or two of wine, Chloe told me what had happened at the cafe. It seems that Bryan had lived up to his reputation. He had told my friend that he would not be giving her any further work and his excuse was that he wanted to give some younger talent a chance. I could see that Chloe was still angry about the way Bryan had twisted the truth as she was still a young woman but she had been working for the company for several years now. It was initially in only a small way but gradually her role had increased in importance until she'd become an established entity at Blue Mask. Now, suddenly, it was all over.

She had expected as much. Despite attempting to throw him off balance during their discussion by having me use my mouth to get him distracted, it was clear he had already reached a decision before even coming to the meeting. Despite my best attempts Bryan didn't need to think clearly and he simply stuck to his position, and nothing Chloe could say made any difference. It was not so much the loss of her contract, although that was a blow, but his attitude had been brutal and arrogant.

She said that he was really very rude and dismissive of her. He had made a decision and that was it, as far as he was concerned. He even said her work had become predictable and stale. That's when she got angry.

So it seemed that a large part of Chloe's regular work was now lost to her. She still had a couple of smaller and less regular jobs. And there were occasional commissions that came in out of nowhere, but she could not rely on these to keep her going. This sudden change did not put her in any immediate financial difficulty, but it was still a major shift in a work pattern that she had gradually developed over several years and that would make things difficult in the longer term. My dear friend looked very unhappy, and my heart went out to her.

I got down on my knees and crawled to her side. I put my arms around her, and gently I licked her hand as I wanted to comfort her and at the same time tell her wordlessly that I was her submissive little pet. With her other hand she patted my head very slowly and sighed loudly.

We sat like that for quite a long time.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers