Enslaving Chloe Ch. 09

Story Info
A creepy encounter with Eric, but Master is there for me.
5.1k words
4.3
11.9k
1
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated)

Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Chapter 9 ==

It seemed like years since I'd had such a long phone conversation with Master. When we first met we had two or three such conversations every week for the first few months we knew each other. But since I've been with him almost every day and night in recent years there has not been the opportunity or necessity for so much intense dialogue and talking to him tonight brought back just how satisfying it is to have such a deep and extended form of communication with someone who truly understands you. I felt very happy to be able to express myself to Master without the misunderstandings or lack of comprehension that so often happen, even with people who are close to you.

Apart from Chloe I've never had anyone else I could talk to really openly or ask questions without fear of being judged. Since my own ideas often seem to be quite different to what most other people think, I've learned the hard way to be cautious about what I say to people unless I know them extremely well.

Before I met Master I had ventured occasionally into a few internet-based discussion groups. I thought that it might be useful to talk with other people who shared my interest in things like dominance and submission and that this would be a good way to learn more. I say *ventured" because I was rather nervous about going on-line at all, but I was careful not to give out too much information. These on-line groups just involved posting individual emails to a message board which others could then respond to if they wished and it was not a "chat room" or anything like that!

From what I've heard most chat rooms are full of people who just want to take advantage of someone like me. Of course I'm sure there are some genuine people there as well, but I didn't feel I had the self-confidence or deep understanding of myself that would have made it easier for me to tell the difference. So I was not going to put myself in a position where I could not be sure who I was talking to and I'd feel very vulnerable having to defend myself from on-line predators who will say anything to string you along. Instead I felt more comfortable on a bulletin board and at first I really enjoyed reading through the posts and very occasionally I made a comment or two myself.

Even in such a relatively safe environment I had to leave a few of these groups when guys started trying to hit on me even though that was supposedly not allowed. They'd keep everything polite and innocent on the list but message me privately wanting to "get to know me better" or suggesting that we meet up somewhere. When they kept doing so despite my refusal to respond I no longer felt safe and would just leave. I'm not totally innocent or unable to stand up for myself, but I didn't want to have to deal with people like that. It really creeped me out.

The only time I did respond was to a guy named Eric as he happened to live very close to me and he seemed such a nice and interesting person judging by what he wrote on-line. He wrote some beautiful posts which were insightful and at the same time quite witty. So I thought he was at least someone I could talk to even though I had no interest in anything more than that. We exchanged a few emails and eventually I did agree to meet him in a cafe as he said he had a book he wanted to loan me.

I thought meeting him at a cafe couldn't be too dangerous as it was a very public place, so I agreed to have coffee with him one afternoon. I told him I'd be wearing a red dress and that I'd sit at a table in the window so he could find me. I thought we would just have an innocent chat about general topics of conversation like you do when you're talking to someone you hardly know. I had no intention of starting any relationship with him as nothing like that had been discussed and if he had made such a suggestion I'd never have agreed to meet him.

As soon as he sat down I regretted agreeing to meet. Eric turned out to be much older than I'd imagined from the way he wrote and there was something about his manner that made me uncomfortable.

My instinctive reaction was soon proved correct as Eric immediately started trying to persuade me to go back to his house. I'd never agree to go anywhere with someone I'd only just met and my interest in going off with him in particular was zero, so of course I refused. He was not my type and he looked kind of weird so as soon as possible I finished my coffee and made an excuse about having to go. He insisted that I take the book he'd originally mentioned wanting to lend me and to be polite I accepted it and dashed off.

I never looked at the book and felt bad that I'd agreed to borrow it. I wished I'd had the presence of mind not to take the book, but I just wanted to get away from Eric as quickly as possible so I didn't argue when he insisted. Now I felt guilty that I would not be able to return it as even though it was such a brief meeting I got a very strange vibe from Eric, and I certainly never had any intention of meeting him ever again.

It was not long afterwards I met Master online and I immediately felt a sense of connection with him. We began to correspond and soon this became a daily ritual. Usually I made time during the day to write Master a long email full of my thoughts, questions and dreams and by that night he would have replied with an equally long and thoughtful message. This meant that we quickly developed a wonderfully close and intimate way of relating even though we had not yet met.

It was so different to anything I'd ever experienced with a man before as he was so supportive, kind, intelligent, wise, funny and in every way someone I felt comfortable with. I was so overwhelmed that within a short time I asked if I could address him as Master. To his credit he pointed out that even though we related to each other in a very special way it was too soon for me to see him as my Master as that implied he had certain rights and a very significant degree of control over me. He felt that we should get to know each other much better before agreeing to anything beyond developing our mutual friendship and trust.

This was so different to what I'd expected as most men I'd known were only too willing to make a move on me as soon as they thought they could get away with it. I settled for calling him Sir at first, but after a while I was finally allowed to address him as Master once we'd agreed that he would train me. He still insisted that there was a lot to discuss before we should even consider meeting but it was reassuring to have him as my guide and mentor. He encouraged me to read anything I could find on the internet and discuss anything I found of interest with him. Even if what I found was rubbish (as is so common with internet-based material) we had many useful discussions as a result. I was not allowed to talk with others of course.

Master did allow me to join some on-line discussion groups like those I had briefly joined before. He usually joined the same groups so he could see what I was posting and what others were posting, so I felt quite safe being in any such groups. He felt it might be educational for me to have a broader forum than simply my ongoing discussions with him, although Master was certainly my main focus. I enjoyed the interaction on these groups very much as the members mostly seemed genuinely nice and very open-minded. I didn't realise that Eric was also a member of one of these groups as he was posting under a different name than before.

One day I was shocked to get a private message from him asking when I was going to return his book. I had forgotten all about Eric and his book and I really didn't want to see him again. Foolishly, I thought that if I returned his book that would be the end of it. I certainly didn't want to give him my address so he could pick it up and now that I'd met Master I just wanted to get on with my life. Eric was the last person I wanted to talk to.

I really thought that once I'd returned his book I would not have to even think of Eric ever again. He lived only a short distance from my house, so I said I'd drop the book off to him. I stupidly imagined that once I'd handed over the book he would have no more reason to contact me. So I agreed to come over the following day.

It took a while to find the book as I'd long forgotten all about it, but eventually I located it buried under some papers on a shelf where it had been ever since that strange first meeting. The next day at the agreed time I drove to the address Eric had given me. It was only about five minutes away from my home and although he'd told me that he'd lived there for many years I'd never seen him around. After parking in the street outside, I went to his door and knocked. A woman opened the door and I was a bit surprised as I'd expected to see Eric and just give him the book. I had intended to simply hand it over and leave again as soon as possible.

"Just come in for a moment, Dearie," she said and taking my arm she somehow got me through the door. She was a friendly and rather plump middle-aged lady and seemed so nice that I didn't at first realise what had happened until I heard the door shut behind me. I almost turned around and tried to open the door so I could leave but she started asking me if I'd like a cup of tea and suggested that I sit down while she went to get Eric.

I didn't want to seem rude so I allowed her to guide me to a chair in the front room. Before I could say anything she rushed off saying Eric would be with me shortly and went into the kitchen. I could hear the noises of cups and saucers and I was just thinking of calling out that I didn't really want a cup of tea when my attention was drawn to some strange paintings on the walls. The whole room was very cluttered and I hadn't really looked around when I first entered as I was still wondering why Eric hadn't come to the door when he knew I was about to arrive so I could return his book.

The room was rather dark as the curtains were drawn and the lighting was dim so it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the different lighting. Once I looked around I noticed that the walls were crowded with pictures of all kinds. By all kinds I mean different shapes and sizes but the content was very similar. As I looked more closely I realised that every picture had the same subject matter. All of them showed naked bound women being whipped or beaten in some way. Surprisingly although they were similar in content they were obviously by different artists and I was so distracted by this unexpected vista of weird artwork that at first I didn't even notice the woman return with a cup of tea.

The idea of being in this strange house with so many really weird pictures covering every wall was making me very nervous. I certainly didn't want to drink anything as I feared I would be drugged and end up like the women in the paintings. I was just about to say something about really not wanting a cup of tea when Eric came in...

"How nice of you to come for a visit," he said in a voice that made me shiver apprehensively. I immediately remembered how disturbing I'd found him on our first meeting. Now looking at the paintings all around us and gradually feeling more and more uneasy at being here at all, I didn't know what to say.

Ignoring my silence Eric started to tell me that he felt I'd make a very suitable addition to his group of *subjects* and he rambled on about how a naked young girl was a thing of beauty and even more so when she was bound and ready to be "hurt"... He emphasised the word "hurt" in a way that made me squirm. Perhaps that was the intent, as I could see him mentally undressing me as his gaze roamed over my body. He was obviously imagining what I'd look like naked with my wrists tied above my head or something like that.... Eric had the uncanny ability to be both creepily menacing and lecherous at the same time, and there was something about this combination that made me cringe.

At first I thought by "subjects" he meant that he wanted me to pose for one of his paintings, then I realised that as they were obviously by different artists he was not the painter... While I was trying to decide between asking what he meant by "subject" and making an excuse to leave, Eric went on to tell me that he had a large group of *girls* who submitted to him from time to time and that he'd had various friends paint some of them.

"So would you like to pose for me?" he asked. "I would love to take the whip to you while you were hanging for me," he continued as if I'd come here to discuss just such a possibility.

In reality I had expected no such thing and I was getting increasingly angry that Eric had taken advantage of my good nature and my willingness to return his stupid book (which I'd never really wanted in the first place) in order to try to manipulate me.

I had to shake myself out of my momentary introspection as I suddenly became aware that Eric was leering at me and I was beginning to feel very vulnerable. I started to panic even more when he began insisting I have some tea. Why was he insisting? Was it really drugged as I'd imagined?

"You can learn a lot about yourself under the whip," Eric was saying. "I have a room all set up at the back of the house where I have my bondage equipment. I'll show you later," he went on as if it was something I'd specially asked to see. Actually I didn't want to be here any longer and I certainly had no intention of going any deeper into his creepy house.

He was an arrogant bastard and kept on talking to me despite my continued silence. I didn't know what he was going on about as I was not really listening anymore. I was trying to decide how I could extricate myself from this increasingly disturbing situation. The mood was very tense and I was wondering what to do when the woman I'd met at the door came back into the room. She just stood there and was looking at me in a very strange way. I wondered what Eric had told her about me.

Forcing myself to act, I finally managed to say to Eric that I had his book in my car... I told him that I'd forgotten to bring it in with me (when in reality it was in the bag I had on my knee). "I'll just go and get the book and be right back," I lied.

Getting up without waiting for any response, I went over to the door and quickly opened it. Fortunately it was not locked and I went out onto a small covered area just outside. Once out of sight of Eric and the strange woman I took the book from my bag and dropped it on a chair which was there, then I ran to the street where my car was parked. I jumped in, quickly started it, and drove away without looking back.

I didn't know if Eric or the woman had seen me drive off but my heart was pumping wildly and I felt like I was going to faint. I was so agitated that I had to pull over after driving a few blocks and wait until my nerves had calmed down. I hoped I was far enough away that Eric could not come after me but I was really freaking out. I felt awful about having just run off like that but I really hadn't expected to have any kind of conversation with Eric, much less end up sitting in his house being asked if I wanted to submit to a whipping. It was foolish of me to have gone there at all.

As soon as I got back home I phoned Master. I had his phone number by then but he must have been surprised to get an hysterical call from me out of the blue. Despite this his manner was very reassuring and after a few minutes he managed to calm me down enough so that I could tell him the whole story including about that first meeting with Eric. I'd never mentioned Eric to Master before as I'd quite forgotten about him until he'd contacted me again a few days ago. I also hadn't told Master I was going to visit Eric as the whole thing had come up so suddenly and unexpectedly.

Now I realised that I'd foolishly put myself at risk by dashing off the way I had, leaving Master unaware of where I'd gone. If anything serious had happened to me he would not have known where I was.

The thought suddenly hit me that I could have been drugged and kidnapped and no one would have known for at least a few days. I don't know if Eric was capable of such a thing but he was definitely a weirdo and just being around him really made me nervous. There was a really strange atmosphere at his house and I still wondered if that woman might have put something in my cup of tea at Eric's instruction.

My heart had stopped jumping around by this stage, but I could still feel myself shaking.

Part of me could respond positively to the idea of being kidnapped and kept against my will, and the idea of being treated in a brutal fashion had a certain resonance, purely as fantasy. I'm sure even some *normal* women fantasise about such things although they may not care to admit it. I can't deny that my darker side is attracted to such images in a way, but even a powerful fantasy is not necessarily something I'd really want to explore in reality. Maybe I could go there if it was part of an ongoing journey under the strict control of my Master since I would be confident he'd not allow me to come to any real harm.

What scared me about Eric was not his unexpected invitation to be suspended naked and whipped but that such a suggestion was being made by someone who hardly knew me and who hadn't made any attempt to do so. Not that I would have been open to that type of interest from someone like him as his manner and tone pressed all the wrong buttons for me. He seemed so cold and calculating and was obviously only interested in satisfying his own urges. He didn't seem to care about me at all, and I would never dream of submitting to anyone for whom I felt no empathy, trust or respect.

I apologised to Master for being so foolish and for not having told him what I was doing. I promised never to do anything like that without his permission. Although nothing bad had really happened and I never heard from Eric again, the episode was a kind of turning point for me. It made me realise just how safe I felt under Master's protection although I had not yet really decided to give myself to him. It also was the beginning of a deepening feeling that I wanted to obey Master and not just go off and do things on my own volition as I had always done before. Ultimately, I think my sense of needing to be enslaved began as a result of that frantic phone call.

Even though it was not until months later that we first met, and it was some time after that before I formally accepted my place as Master's slave, I feel that the idea this was what I wanted began to develop in my mind from that moment. I felt so reassured being able to talk with Master and tell him everything. The way he handled me made me feel that he was holding me in his arms and as if he was stroking my hair as he calmed me... then I imagined him putting me across his knee and pulling up my skirt and spanking my bare bottom as he instructed me not to be so foolish again.

I could feel myself wanting to beg him to spank me harder so that I would never forget my place and I could hear myself promising to be obedient as I cried with pleasure. These thoughts were all in my head, but by the end of the phone call I was telling Master that I would always obey him and for the first time ever I stroked myself to an orgasm as he listened to my moans and sighs on the phone. I told Master my orgasm was for him and thanked him for being there for me.

It was the way Master responded when I had been foolish or misguided that convinced me he was capable of looking after me and training me. It's actually hard work being in control of another person. It's not as simple as just having someone who will do anything you tell them to and who will pleasure you in any way you wish at any time. These aspects of owning someone are only part of the story. It's really quite demanding, and a huge responsibility, to have total control over a complex human being. Being a dominant man requires maturity, dedication, self-control, and many personal qualities that only an exceptional person possesses. Being *dominant" is not the same as being *dominating* and most people don't fully appreciate the difference.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers
12