Enslaving Chloe Ch. 11

Story Info
I finally tell Chloe that I want her to be Master's slave.
6.7k words
4.36
14.5k
1
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated)

Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Chapter 11 ==

Chloe must have been drained by all the emotional and sexual intensity of the previous day, as she slept soundly right through the night. I also needed a good rest, and we both slept until mid-morning.

I was the first to stir, and I gave myself the luxury of a few moments contemplating the new day and thinking over all that I'd talked about with Master on the phone the night before. Then I shimmied down in the bed so that I was between Chloe's legs and began my favourite morning activity of licking her pussy. I always enjoyed knowing that I had woken my dear friend with a nice buzz of arousal.

It was so nice to lay there and lap at her cunt very gently, like a kitten with a bowl of cream. After a few minutes of my licking Chloe began to move her legs languidly, and with semi-wakefulness her pussy got wetter and wetter. Soon she was sopping wet and her hand was on my head pushing me down very firmly as she chanted something that sounded like "cunt --- whore --- bitch --- slut" over and over.

It was a hard to hear exactly what it was she was saying as my ears were between her thighs and I was rather preoccupied with my duties, but I knew from past experience that Chloe liked to call me nasty names while I licked her. She was not abusing me, it was just her way of encouraging me to lick faster or to thrust my tongue into her more deeply since she was well aware that being talked to like that (at least by her and in this situation) made me very hot. I licked away diligently until she shuddered into her first orgasm of the day. I felt very happy that all my efforts had resulted in Chloe waking up to a nice orgasm. What are friends for?

I would have been willing to keep licking her sweet pussy all day, but after that first orgasm Chloe reached down and pulled me up into her arms. She kissed me and licked some of her juices off my face, after which we spent a few minutes laying together without speaking before getting out of bed. When we had the opportunity to sleep together we usually followed our morning routine which always ended up with us showering together. I washed and dried my friend, and then waited naked on my knees in her bedroom until Chloe came in to tell me what I should wear (if anything).

When she came back to the bedroom my friend said I could pick a dress from her wardrobe. Since we were a similar size we often wore each others clothes. I knew better than to ask for underwear since I knew she preferred that I not wear any. Consequently, once I found a dress that suited me I was dressed almost immediately. Then Chloe brushed my long hair and I did the same for her.

It was already too late for breakfast and yet still too early for lunch, so my friend said the only choice was brunch. We went out to her car and were soon driving down the highway towards the coast where I expected we would end up at one of Chloe's favourite cafes on the beach. There were several places like that down this way, and it was once again a beautiful sunny day. I was looking forward to getting there, but although I was quite hungry it was nice to cruise along as we both adjusted to the start of a new day.

Yesterday already seemed so long ago, but I could tell that Chloe was in a rather thoughtful mood so probably her mind was occupied by what had happened with Carlos, Bryan and possibly even with me (although I rather doubted I was the main focus of her thoughts). Anyway, she said little to me about whatever it was she was going over in her mind. I had noted that instead of calling up some of her friends to join us at the cafe as she usually would have done, today she seemed to prefer a little solitude. I could be ignored if that was her wish, but friends would require much more of her attention. This definitely suggested she was not in the mood for the role of the chatty social creature she sometimes liked to adopt.

Predictably she chose a place that while busy and full of people, had an outdoor section with small tables under beach umbrellas where we could sit quietly and enjoy our coffee without having to interact with anyone else. She chose the table of course, and I sat there just enjoying the morning sun. I didn't want to say much if Chloe was not in the mood for chatter. She would tell me if there was anything she wanted me to know. I was content just to sit with my dear friend and watch the comings and goings of the cafe's customers, and I could see the ocean from where we were seated just over Chloe's shoulder. So enjoying a languid late morning meal in such an environment did not require continual conversation.

After a few minutes an attractive waitress in a pretty skirt came out to take our order. I already knew that *our* order was whatever Chloe decided I would have, but I didn't mind. Master always ordered for me as well. I was used to eating whatever was selected for me as I was not a fussy eater. Once the waitress had gone off with our order, and there was no one close enough to hear us, my friend addressed me as her "little slut" and smiled warmly at me.

I was pleased to see she was still her usual self even if she was in a rather reflective mood. I was just a little concerned that my beloved friend might be feeling upset but apart from not wanting company, she was otherwise in good spirits under the circumstances. I knew Chloe was made of sterner stuff than to go to pieces because of a few setbacks, but I was still happy to see her smile at me when she called me her slut. I loved her so much!

My friend spent the few minutes before our meal came in doing her nails. I no longer wore any makeup except lipstick (unless otherwise instructed) so I just sat there gazing around. I always enjoy sitting in a restaurant or cafe and watching the other people. It's just an expression of my voyeuristic nature, I guess.

Chloe and I used to play a game when we first became friends in our late teens. We'd sit at the corner table in some cafe so we could talk easily without being overheard, and we would make up stories about what we imagined to be the *secret* lives of the people sitting around us. This involved inventing all kinds of lurid details about their imaginary involvement in kinky sex or whatever. We especially liked larger groups of people so could assign roles to different members of the group. For example, one would be the dominant, and others would have various depraved ways of relating to the other members of the group. Then we would invent complicated stories about them as they chatted to each other over their coffee oblivious to the depraved thoughts and desires we were attributing to them. We enjoyed this game immensely, but I suppose it was rather childish. It was just as well the people concerned had no idea of the awful things we were making up about them.

Soon our brunch and coffee arrived. I was very hungry, but had to wait until Chloe gave me permission to start eating. Even that minute or two had my stomach growling in anticipation once I could smell the food. We ate without saying much but that was ok. Just after we'd finished and before we could order some more coffee, who should arrive but Bryan!

After her encounter with him yesterday I could see from the look on Chloe's face that Bryan was the last person on earth she wanted to see. Any chance of relaxing vanished instantly, and my friend hurriedly flagged down a waitress, and gave her enough to cover what we'd ordered so we didn't have to wait for the bill. We left as quickly as possible, before Bryan had even noticed we were there. Fortunately we'd been sitting outside, so we were able to leave directly from there without having to walk back through the cafe.

As we drove home it was apparent that Bryan's sudden appearance had shaken Chloe and spoiled the relaxed mood that we'd been enjoying so much. I'm sure that such a sudden and unexpected reminder of what had happened between them only the day before was the last thing my friend needed right now. She hardly said a word all the way home.

When we arrived at her house, she told me to take off the dress I was wearing, then she instructed me that I would spend the afternoon working in the back garden. The backyard of her house is not visible from the street due to a wall around it and there are no high rise buildings nearby, so I can easily walk around out there naked without attracting attention. It was a lovely sunny day, but not too hot, so I was happy to do some gardening and give Chloe some time to herself.

My friend clearly did not want to be disturbed for awhile, as after giving me my instructions she went back into the house without saying anything. After a short time she came back out and put a dish of water in a shady spot just outside the back door. Chloe told me I was to lap up some water from the dish like a dog if I got thirsty, but I was not to come into the house. She said she would come out and get me later.

"Like a dog!" Did she know that I sometimes indulged myself with a fantasy of being treated like a dog? I don't mean that I really wanted to be a dog, but rather that I wanted to be treated in some way as non-human -- as though my feelings didn't matter. Or to be more precise I wanted to be treated as though my feelings (which of course I could never entirely suppress) could be disregarded. I liked the idea of having someone more powerful dominate me to the extent that I would be *forced* to act in a way that went against my natural instincts. So be treated like an animal in the sense that I could just be put out in the back garden with a bowl of water and left like that without any discussion whatsoever was very appealing to me.

The whole idea that my feelings were not relevant made me really *hot* and excited me intensely. I liked the feeling of powerlessness even though I was not really being forced to do something I did not want. The excitement I felt seemed to be related to the idea that I was being treated as something with no rights and therefore no choice... Sometimes I thought about being told to whore myself, at other times I had to serve my Owner in humiliating ways or even be treated like an animal... All these ideas seemed to trigger a similar reaction in me. And Chloe's off-hand comment about me lapping up water from a dish "like a dog" had exactly that effect.

What took me by surprise was that the idea of being treated like a dog had been on my mind quite a lot lately but I hadn't said anything about that to Chloe. It was not that I was shy about telling her about any of my perverted ideas if the time was right, but she had not been much in the mood for conversation lately so I'd kept my thoughts to myself. Of course Chloe knew all about my fantasy life including my thoughts about being made to whore myself or humiliate myself in other ways. We had talked about all those things years ago. But I wondered if her comment was pure serendipity or whether it meant that she somehow knew what had been going on in my head.

Of course, my thoughts were in turmoil but that was not exactly an unusual state of affairs. I tend to think a lot, perhaps too much? Even though Chloe knew a lot about my fantasy life I wondered how she could have been aware it was precisely THAT specific fantasy which had been intruding into my thoughts lately. Eventually I decided that she just wanted to put me in my place for awhile so she could have some time to herself. I went off into the garden and left Chloe to ponder whatever it was she needed to think over.

It's really so nice to be naked outside on a warm, sunny day. I found that several hours passed without me really noticing, as even though I didn't know the time I could see that the shadows had moved in the garden. I did get down on my knees and lap up some water from the bowl a few times. It was not unusual for me to eat or drink out of a bowl while naked and on my hands and knees. Master made me do so quite often, and over the years it had become something to which I'd become accustomed. More than that, it was now something that I quite enjoyed.

One time, as I was on my knees having a drink, it occurred to me that eating and drinking out of a bowl on the floor while naked made me feel submissive in a way that was very special. The thought made my body shiver. It was kind of like suddenly feeling cold, but I was actually hot after working all afternoon in the sun. I think it was a shiver of pure pleasure.

Before I could get even further lost in my thoughts, Chloe came out to get me. Seeing the dreamy look on my face, she knew immediately that I was in some kind of reverie about one of my many fetishes. "Get on your back and spread your legs, cunt," she told me.

While I lay there and looked up at my friend, she told me stroke to myself until I was about to orgasm, and then to beg her for permission to cum. Before long I was a writhing and moaning thing at her feet. I began to beg to be allowed to cum, and when permission was granted it seemed that a wave of ecstasy surged through my body like a wave crashes over a submerged reef.

As I came back to consciousness I gazed up to see a strange expression on Chloe's face. It was a mixture of love and desire with a touch of arrogance. My friend was obviously impressed and at the same time moved by how subservient I was to her. I almost orgasmed again, just from seeing that look, but it passed almost immediately. Instead, I got up onto my hands and knees and crawled to her and licked her bare feet. Then I said, "Thank you for allowing this slut to cum for you, Mistress."

Chloe reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulling my face close to hers she almost snarled, "I know you loved it, cunt."

Then she ordered me to go and shower as dinner was almost ready.

I'd forgotten all about the time, and suddenly I began to feel very hungry as I had not eaten anything since our late morning brunch. I quickly did as I was told, then reported back to Chloe who was in the kitchen preparing something that smelt delicious. Since she had not mentioned dressing, I was still naked after my shower.

Chloe stopped stirring the pot she had on the stove and pulled me close to her. She leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss then said, "Too bad I'm cooking or I'd rape you on the spot!" Instead she slapped me in the face (not very hard) and said, "Get the table set for dinner. It's almost ready."

I began doing as instructed, and I thought how Chloe's mood seemed to have greatly improved during the course of the afternoon. I scurried around the kitchen getting bowls and cutlery organised. I also opened a bottle of red wine and put out some glasses. By then my friend was taking the pot off the stove and I quickly put a mat on the table so she could place it there and ladle what appeared to be a nice thick vegetable soup into two bowls. Chloe smiled at me and gave me permission to sit at the table. She knows I'm used to being given instructions about even such small details, and that I like to be told what to do.

Since there were just the two of us, we could do as we wished without having to bother with what anyone else might think. In that way a kiss followed by a slap is just as loving a gesture to me as a box of chocolates and a bunch of flowers might be to another woman. We looked at each other across the table. It was still warm after a sunny day, and I was comfortable sitting there naked. Chloe said that it was so nice to have me around as we hadn't had much chance to be together for a long time.

I felt very content.

After our light but delicious dinner, we took the rest of the wine to an area looking out over the garden where we could sit comfortably. The evening was warm and still and I was still naked while Chloe was wearing only a t-shirt and shorts. We sat close to each other and my friend poured some more wine into my glass.

Finally, Chloe started to talk about how she was feeling. She told me she was glad I was here at this time because it felt good to have someone around who understood her even if we didn't discuss things much. In fact it was better, she claimed, that she could spend time with a friend like me who accepted her unreservedly and she really appreciated that I went along with whatever she wanted without needing to talk about everything because she was still sorting a lot of things out in her mind.

I knew Chloe had been upset about recent events, but from what she told me it seemed that my impression she was also questioning her future direction had been correct. "I'm tired of being a big fish in a small pond," my friend said. "And I don't know if I have the energy to take on the big names at a national or international level, which would be the logical next step."

I could see that my friend was not only shaken but was also feeling an uncharacteristic lack of confidence about her future. I decided that this was the right moment to remind Chloe that I had a proposal to put to her. Although I'd told my friend that I'd wait until she asked to hear about my proposal I thought that just reminding her of what I'd said would not be disrespectful of Master's instructions.

At first Chloe looked at me blanky and seemed not to know what I was talking about.

Then she said, "Oh I know what you mean! I'd forgotten all about that as I've just had so much going on recently. And you're quite a distraction as well." Chloe kissed me softly and gave me a look that suggested she felt guilty for being so consumed with her own affairs that she'd forgotten that I'd asked to discuss something with her.

I think she was teasing me as I doubt she really felt guilty, but I took the opportunity to ask if I could tell her about my proposal.

"Of course," Chloe replied, "Let's hear this big proposal you came to tell me about. I'm sure it must be something very important."

It was obvious she had no idea what I wanted to suggest to her. Chloe was always consumed with her own very busy life and probably didn't think a mere slavegirl like me could have anything to put to her that would be of great consequence. Her tone indicated that she was indulging me by taking a moment from her own serious concerns to listen to some minor matter I was thinking about.

It suddenly seemed strange looking at this beautiful creature with her busy life where she mixed with plenty of sophisticated and creative people to suddenly suggest to her that she become a slave. But more than ever I could see that this life she had constructed for herself was a mere facade and that Chloe was actually very much like me. She had the same yearnings and the same need to give everything to something (or someone) larger than herself. She was a complex woman just like me in many ways despite our differences.

I briefly wondered if I was doing the right thing, but after a moment's reflection I felt that Chloe was as ready as she ever would be to hear my proposal even if she had no idea what I was about to say.

At first I didn't know where to start. How do you suggest to someone that they give up everything they've worked for all their life and become a slave? But Chloe already knew what such a decision involved as she had seen what I'd gone through when I met Master and I was confident she would fully appreciate the seriousness of my proposal. So the only way was to tell her very directly what I had in mind.

"I want you to take my place as Master's slave," I blurted out.

My friend looked quite shocked. It was rare to see Chloe look shocked about anything as she was quite a perverted little bitch under the cool and fashionable image she projected so well, and no matter what outrageous idea I might suggest she would usually just laugh. I knew she was not shocked about the concept of being a slave. It was something else.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers
12