Enslaving Chloe Ch. 13

Story Info
I return to Master and get a clit bell!
3.2k words
4.41
24.9k
5
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated)

Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Chapter 13 ==

I was still sitting on the floor by the bed and Chloe propped up some pillows in the bed so she could sit up. I always enjoyed serving her, but we hadn't spoken much as we sipped our coffee. Finally Chloe spoke.

"I've been thinking," she said with a faraway look on her face. "Everything we talked about last night has played over and over in my head since I woke up this morning and it means a lot to me that you told me how you felt and also listened to my feelings." Her eyes looked directly into mine and then Chloe said that she really needed some time to consider her position. "That doesn't mean I've made my mind up one way or the other," she added, "but I know that I really need to go over all that we've discussed so far and come to some conclusion."

I told her that Master wanted her to think about everything very carefully before she reached any decision and that he was well aware of just how important a decision this was for her.

My friend smiled when I mentioned Master. I knew she had a lot of respect for him and I thought she might want to talk with him before making her decision. Well, that was really up to her, so I didn't say anything.

I knew from our conversation last night that Chloe had some work to be finished off by the the end of today. She always did a lot of thinking while she was working as some of her work was very routine and ideal for letting the mind wander. After all I'd said last night, I knew it was best to give her some time to herself to think things through. I had already offered to go home to my Master if she needed to work and I repeated my offer saying that I'd like to return to him later this morning, if she would allow it.

"As much as I enjoy having you around, little slut, I really do need to get some work done," Chloe replied. "And I definitely need some time to think about what I want to do."

So it was agreed.

With that decision made and our coffee finished we got up and showered. I was gently rubbing Chloe dry with a bath towel when she looked down at me and said, "It's about time you put some clothes on, cunt. Seeing you naked all the time is very distracting for me!" She told me to go and get some clothes from her closet.

This time she allowed me to choose whatever I wished since I was not going to be on display for her pleasure. "Just take whatever you want," she said. "I really need to get back to work and I have some big decisions to make so I can't go on fucking around with you, much as I enjoy doing that."

I put on a skirt and blouse that were not too revealing knowing that later I would have to go home on my own and without my friend around to protect me.

I was glad she'd mentioned thinking about the rest of her life. I could see that Chloe was very much aware of the need to make a final decision about whether she would become Master's slave, but I knew I had to leave that decision up to her. After breakfast I asked Chloe if she would brush my hair before I left as I always enjoyed having her do that for me. It was a ritual we had shared for many years.

While she brushed my hair Chloe told me, "One of the most attractive things about the idea of becoming Master's slave is that I know I would have you groveling at my feet. It would be so delicious being able to torment you and humiliate you even more than I've been able to before." Even as a slave she knew that I would have to submit to her at times and inflicting cruelty and degradation on me under Master's direction was something I was sure she would very much enjoy.

I could feel myself getting wet again but I thought it was best not to allow things to get out of hand since I had to leave soon and Chloe needed a clear head to work and to think. As soon as she'd finished brushing my hair I told her that I'd better go or that I'd end up taking up even more of her day. I really meant that I longed for her to push me to my knees and make me lick her cunt until my face was covered with her juices, but I didn't say that.

I hated to leave my friend, but I knew it had to be. At least for now.

I phoned Master and told him I would be back soon, then I went to the door and waited for Chloe to open it for me. We looked at each other for a long time, then we both laughed and with a few kisses I was on my way back to Master. It was yet another beautiful sunny day so I took the opportunity to enjoy my walk. It was quite a distance to Master's house but after all I'd been through recently and everything I'd discussed with my friend in the last few days I had a lot to think about.

It was really lovely strolling along enjoying the warm sun and my mind was very fully occupied with my thoughts. I was now more hopeful than ever that Chloe would become Master's slave as I could sense that she was gradually coming to accept this as a realistic option. I was also aware she was still struggling with conflicting emotions and was a little scared by the prospect. With many such thoughts swimming around in my head I hardly noticed anything around me during the whole time I walked back home.

Just as well that no one decided to kidnap the pretty girl wandering along the streets in such a preoccupied state as I would never have known what was happening until it was too late!

When I finally reached Master's house I rang the bell, knelt at the door and waited for him to open it. Soon the door opened and Master's boots were before me. Without looking up I licked and kissed them, then crawled inside. It felt kind of strange to be back home, even though it was less than three days that I'd been away. I immediately undressed as was required, and my collar was put around my neck. I was so happy to be collared and naked again and sitting at Master's feet where I belonged. It was always a great comfort to be back in my place and to feel his protection and control.

I must admit that at first I became rather emotional and began to cry. I had missed Master more than I'd realised because I'd been so involved with everything that had happened while I was with Chloe. I really didn't know why I was crying as I was actually feeling quite happy. Things seemed to be moving in the direction I wanted, I was back in the place where I belonged, and Master was obviously pleased to have me back. All was well in my world but being the emotional and impetuous little bitch that I am I found myself sobbing as I thanked Master once again for making me his slave.

He patted my head, and eventually got me calmed down. Then he gave me a pacifier in the form of his cock to suck on. It always made me feel very focused and content when I sucked on his cock and after being away it was a special treat. I worshipped his cock for a long time and after he'd cum in my mouth I looked up at him proudly. "Swallow it, little slut," Master told me.

Soon his cum was sliding down my throat and I felt that I was really back home and a sense of calm and contentment washed right over me. I looked up at Master and told him that I felt a lot better now. He wanted to hear all about my recent adventures so I told him in more detail about the previous night and about this morning, and about my hopes...

I said that I was missing Chloe already, but it was good to be back with him. After talking for a long time I eventually ran out of things to say and as so often happens my thoughts began to drift... Before long I was lost in a blissful dream that soon I would have the two most important people in my life with me all the time.

I suddenly became aware that Master was watching me. He was probably wondering what his little pet was so deep in thought about. I told him what I was thinking and tried to explain that it was hard to focus on anything for very long because my thoughts kept drifting back to Chloe and wondering what she was thinking. He said he would just wait to hear from Chloe. I knew he was right and that there was no other choice so I decided I would try very hard to be patient.

Things slowly returned to our normal routine. I had some cleaning to catch up on and there was the usual tidying up to do. Master was not untidy but I had my own ideas on how I liked the house to look. I especially wanted it to look good as Master had mentioned that he was expecting visitors tomorrow. The visit was related to his antique business and he was keen to make a good impression. The visitors were some of his Asian suppliers and they were very useful contacts so a good impression was essential. We often spent time in Asia as part of Master's business activities, mainly in Singapore and Hong Kong so it was rare for his Asian contacts to come and visit us here.

To prepare me for this visit, and to reward me for all my efforts with Chloe, Master took me out to a jeweller to have me fitted with a clit bell. He allowed me to wear a tiny dress that I pulled on over my head. It came only to just below my pussy, but it was very pretty. We went in his car to where the shop was located. By arrangement it was after hours and no one else was there. The owner of the shop was very friendly and I was shown a selection of tiny bells made of gold and silver in several different shapes. They were all quite delicate and I was allowed to choose the one I liked best. I thought very carefully about my choice because I realised this was one of the few times I would be given a choice about anything!

When it was time to fit my new bell Master told me to take off my dress. I obeyed, and then sat on the edge of a chair with my legs spread wide. The jeweller knelt between my legs and using a special eye glass to magnify the small bell (and everything else) he connected it to my existing clit hood ring. It felt strange to have a man I had never seen before kneeling between my legs looking at my clit with a magnifying glass but the exhibitionist in me enjoyed being so exposed.

When the bell had been fitted Master had me get on my hands and knees and crawl around a little so that he could hear how it tinkled when I moved. Master was very happy with the effect. From now on he could hear his pet crawling to him from anywhere in the house. I thought it would probably tinkle when I walked as well, even in public. The thought of people looking around to see what was making a noise as I walked made me smile and made me wet. The little bell was so lovely, and I was very happy with it.

Master apparently already knew the jeweller well and this was how he had been able to make a special arrangement just for me. After the fitting, and while I was still naked and on my knees, I was told to get the jeweller's cock out of his pants and suck him off. As I did so, Master and his friend chatted like I was not even there. Hearing them above me as I worked away made me feel like such a slut but that was a familiar feeling and one I had come to enjoy. I gathered from what they said that my services had previously been agreed as part of the price for the bell.

I was pleased that I was being allowed to *pay* part of the cost as Master usually paid for all my expenses. Now I was able to whore myself for him as well, I thought. This was the first time I had been allowed to do so, and a shudder of ecstacy went though my body as the jeweller came in my mouth. His cum was not unpleasant, but it was the thought of being offered as a commodity that thrilled me the most. I hoped that Master would make me sell myself for him in future, and the more often the better.

As we drove home I sat in the car with my dress pulled up around my waist so I could see my new bell. I played around with it and made it tinkle so much that Master ordered me to leave it alone as the noise was distracting him from driving. He didn't tell me to pull my dress down though. I think he liked to look at my new bell too, but only when it was safe to do so like when we were stopped at traffic lights.

When we got home and I was naked again, Master put a leash on me and walked me around so he could enjoy the sound of my bell. He told me it was something I'd wear permanently from now on, no matter how my status might change. I was very pleased to hear that.

Not long after we got back I was crawling down the passage to Master's bedroom. It seemed that my new bell had affected Master in a similar way to how it gad affected me, and also he must have missed me not being there to serve him as usual. Master told me that he wanted to hear how my bell sounded when I was being used since I was made to be fucked. I thought this was really just an excuse, but as his property he didn't need any excuse to use me, so maybe he did want to hear the sound of my new bell as he thrust into his slavegirl.

Once I had crawled down to the bedroom he told me to get onto the bed right away and lay there with my legs spread. Master took some cuffs that were permanently attached to the bedhead and locked my wrists above my head. I loved to look up at Master as he knelt between my legs but this time was special because he started off by playing with my new clit bell. It felt wonderful to spread my legs for him and have my new bell flicked around. There was a little pain as my clit hood was stretched and jerked but mostly I felt waves of pleasure and I was very proud to be treated like the sex toy I had long accepted I was.

Eventually Master tired of playing with his toy's new decoration and he undressed and had me worship his cock until he was fully erect. I was used to worshipping his cock as I was often required to lick and suck him for long periods without making him cum. Sometimes I was kept between his legs under the desk in his office while he answered emails or talked on the phone. I was not allowed to bring him to orgasm and it was my place to keep Master aroused while still able to function normally and do his routine business. I was always impressed at his self control as he could discuss complicated business matters on the phone with some client without giving any indication that his slave was softly licking the shaft of his hard cock and lapping away at the head hoping for a little pre-cum to taste.

Once he was ready Master knelt between my legs and put his fingers around my neck squeezing softly. I felt his strength but I knew that he would never choke me in a way that would cause me any harm. It was just his way of showing me how totally I was under his control. He asked me to tell him what I was and I knew this meant that I was to recite to him some variation of the mantra he had taught me long ago.

I told him I was his slave, his cunt, his bitch, his slut, his whore.... and that I was his property and existed to be used in any way he saw fit. I was free to improvise on this theme but I knew he wanted me to develop my monologue from time to time so that it was not a set recitation that would become stale over time. I enjoyed elaborating on the theme Master had taught me and I liked to be creative with how I expressed myself no matter how degrading or how depraved my recitation might sound to the *average* person. I was always very happy to tell him what I was. We both knew that there was nothing I would not do and I enjoyed telling Master so in the most graphic way I could imagine.

As I debased myself verbally for Master's pleasure he pushed his hard cock into me and began to slowly move in and out... I was soon breathing heavily as I continued to tell him that I would do anything he asked of me. Soon I was begging him to use me and telling him that I wanted to suffer for him. I rambled on and on as I knew Master enjoyed having me tell him my innermost thoughts and feelings while he fucked me. If he wanted me to be quiet he would place his hand over my mouth or even gag me, but that rarely happened.

Instead Master fucked me more and more forcefully and as he thrust into me I could hear my new bell tinkle from time to time. As the power of his thrusts increased so did the frequency with which I could hear the bell. I enjoyed the wonderful combination of sounds and sensations created by hearing myself begging Master to use his dirty little slut like the slave cunt I was, the fullness I could feel from his cock filling me, the slap of his balls banging against my arse, and the wonderful pleasure of hearing my new bell tinkling away as I was pounded into a very sensual form of oblivion.

I was soon a very well fucked little bitch.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers