Enslaving Chloe Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on my dear friend's face told me what was in her mind. Knowing her as well as I did, I could see right away that she was very happy to be under Master's control; at the same time she was delighted that he allowed her to treat me in any way she wished (within reason). I knew that this meant I would be both loved and humiliated while made to feel that I was less than even a slave.

This was exactly what I had hoped for.

Master was also pleased with what she had done. While smiling at Chloe he said to me, "Now thank your Mistress."

At first I was confused. Thank her for slapping me? Thank her for kissing me? I wasn't sure just what to say. Then I realised that this was the first time Master had described Chloe as my Mistress. So I said, "This pet thanks you for allowing it to serve you, Mistress. I'm so happy to be here at your feet. And thank you for joining me in submission to our beloved Master."

I felt overjoyed that all those I loved most were now part of my life in a way that allowed me to serve them as they wished.

I was so looking forward to everything that was about to happen to me, even though I had no real idea exactly what that might be.

== Epilogue ==

This completes the story of how I came to share my slavery with my best friend Chloe... and of how I began my journey into a deeper level of submission.

This story is a work of fiction, but it is based on things which actually happened and it is about real people. It is fiction in the sense that what I have described here represents a distilled version of what actually happened but I have tried to remain true to the spirit of how things were. While some parts are exactly as they occurred, in other parts I have had to impose a sequence of events in order to make my story more readable and understandable.

I say understandable because I hope that by reading my story you may have gained some understanding of me. I know that my desires are not generally accepted by society, and may even be regarded as perverted by some. Whatever you think, I have tried to include enough background so that my motivations and inclinations were evident.

Of course, as one part of my story ends, another part is just beginning...

The opportunity to explore my deepest desires is very precious to me, and I am exceptionally grateful that Master and my new Mistress are willing to give me such an experience. This is something for which I have yearned, deeply. I know that being subjugated in this manner will involve pain as well as pleasure, but the outcome is totally out of my hands. I'm sure they will know how to handle a fractious little bitch like me, and if I need to be beaten at times that is not only what I need -- it is what I want.

Master has often told me he knows I am slave material because he has observed that no matter what I say I want or don't want, I will accept totally whatever he imposes on me. That is, even if I start out not wanting something or being reluctant to do as he instructs, I will obey. The fact is I have always found my Master's orders were just exactly what I wanted, even if I didn't know that at first.

I want to be just a thing owned by my Master and given to my Mistress at his discretion.

I never saw my slavery as any sort of game, although I am aware it is like that for some. I have always been very serious about my total and absolute submission, and my experience over the years I have served Master has convinced me the less control I have over anything the better. I am about to find out exactly what that means.

I really hope I will be made to learn that I am just a thing.

Beyond that I expect nothing.

I hope to be allowed to write more about my experiences and about Master, slave (my former dear friend Chloe), Ming Ming, and others... If you have any comments or suggestions I would be happy to receive them. If I am allowed to I will reply. v2

== fin ==