Enslaving Elliot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,012 Followers

Without a moment's pause Elliot nodded her head with an eagerness that surprised both women.

"Well, aren't you an eager little dyke." Jordan laughed, as she pressed her fingers to Elliot's pussy, before changing her mind again, "You know what stick, I have a lot of reading to do, and I don't want to have to go and wash my hands again, so I'm going to give you a special treat that I don't normally give little toys like you."

Special treat... what did Jordan mean by special treat, Elliot wondered to herself, straining her neck to see behind her as she watched Jordan sit back down in the chair she had been in when the blonde had walked in and reached for her bag.

When Elliot found out what Jordan meant by special treat her eyes went wide in surprise.

Jordan smirked at Elliot's reaction as she pulled her 8 inch long vibrator out of her bag and held it up to were the blonde could see it.

After enjoying the look on Elliot's face for a little while Jordan pressed it to Elliot's cunt and then slid it up and down her pussy lips, teasing the poor girl until she was whimpering through her gag.

"Ever used one of these before twinkie?" Jordan asked as she continued to tease Elliot, as she began to slide the dildo around her pussy lips as well as up and down it.

There was a pause and then Elliot shook her head.

"Ha, quite the repressed little closet dyke aren't you blondie?" Jordan laughed, "Well don't you worry, I've got exactly what your repressed little pussy needs right here."

With that Jordan switched on the vibrator to its lowest setting, causing Elliot to moan lustfully and push herself backwards against the good vibrations.

"Ah, ah, ah stick, no moving unless I tell you to or else no special treat for you." Jordan said, removing her buzzing vibrator from Elliot's pussy lips to show she was serious.

The blonde doctor whimpered at the loss of the toy, and then pushed herself forwards so she was back in her original position.

"That's better." Jordan said, placing the vibrator back against Elliot's pussy, causing the intern to moan, "There, you see what happens when you're a good little bitch who does what she's told? You get rewarded. Always try and remember that stick, it will make things much easier on you."

If Elliot had been in a better frame of mind she may have worried about Jordan's words, but the only thing that concerned Elliot Reid at that point was her need to cum.

The vibrations of the toy reminded Elliot of the washing machine which had given her her first orgasm, and it was obvious that the vibrator was far more in tune with her needs than that machine. True, Jordan mostly denied her those needs, but every so often the cruel brunette would brush the vibrator against Elliot's clit, causing the blonde one of the greatest sensations of pleasure she had ever known.

Much to Elliot's shame Jordan's domination of her had turned her on, and the vibrator had put her on the edge of orgasm. Hell if Jordan would just slide the toy into her even a little bit she would probably cream on the spot.

Unfortunately for the blonde Jordan was in complete control of the situation, and she was having far too much fun to do something like let Elliot cum.

In fact Jordan decided to add to the fun by turning the dial on the vibrator up so its speed was on medium and pressed it right up against Elliot's love hole and then pushed forwards until she was almost but not quite penetrating her. Jordan then started moving the toy round the young doctor's pussy lips faster, and even pressing it against her clit until she was sure the blonde was about to cum only to turn the vibrator's power back down to slow and spend the next few minutes ignoring Elliot's clit entirely.

After Jordan actually had Elliot in tears from her need to cum the brunette finally decided to take pity on the blonde, but not before she had the little doctor begging for it.

"You like your special treat stick?" Jordan asked.

Elliot nodded.

"Would you like to feel it inside you?" Jordan asked.

Elliot frantically nodded.

"Are you going to be grateful and thank me later?" Jordan asked.

Another nod.

"Are you going to eat my pussy like a good little dyke without complaining?" Jordan asked.

Another nod.

"Are you going to do everything I say like a good little bitch?" Jordan asked.

Another nod.

"Ok then, I'll slide your treat inside of you, but first, beg me for it." Jordan commanded.

There was a pause and then Elliot began whimpering incoherently through her gag.

"Louder stick." Jordan demanded.

Elliot did as she was told, and although most of what she said was still incoherent jargon, Jordan could just make out the words 'please' and 'fuck me' being repeated over, and over, and over, which was enough for her to turn off the vibrator and thrust nearly half of it into Elliot's soaking love hole in one go, causing the blonde to almost go over the edge entirely.

"Don't cum!" Jordan snapped.

It was only because Elliot was so afraid of Jordan that she was able to prevent herself from cumming. It was almost physically painful for her to do so but she did.

"Good girl," Jordan said, "Now, you will not cum unless I tell you too, do you understand?"

There was a pause and then Elliot nodded meekly.

Jordan smiled wickedly, and then began to slowly slide the rest of the vibrator into Elliot's pussy until it was in up to the hilt, at which point Jordan waited a few seconds before turning the toy back onto the slowest vibration, nearly making Elliot cum again.

"Don't cum!" Jordan said coldly.

It was a struggle but again Elliot did as she was told and stopped herself from cumming.

"Good girl, now I have a lot of reading to catch up on and I've already wasted a lot of time giving you undeserved pleasure, so I'm going to hold my toy in place like this so I can get on with my reading. While I'm doing this I expect you to fuck yourself on my vibrator and remain as quiet as possible so I can get on with my work. Oh, and remember not to cum unless I give you permission too, ok?" Jordan paused for the blonde to answer, and when she didn't added coldly, "Answer me stick."

Elliot nodded her head.

"Good, now start fucking yourself on the vibrator. Come on, show me how much you love your special treat." Jordan commanded.

Whimpering into her gag Elliot began to slowly push herself forwards as far as she could, which wasn't far, before pushing backwards, moving only a few inches of vibrator in and out of her at a time. In her current predicament it was all she could manage. She was still bent over the table and given where the vibrator was there was only so much she could move forwards and back.

Jordan allowed Elliot to do this to herself for a while before slightly moving her hand back so there was more room to move back and forth, and then continued to move her hand back bit by bit until Elliot could fuck the full length of the vibrator with her horny pussy, the young doctor soon bouncing back and forth to slam herself on the toy as hard as she could.

Normally Elliot would have been horrified at the thought of doing something like this, but it had been a very weird day, and her hormones were overriding her common sense, and even most of her shame, which was particularly amazing given that it was her, and as a result the blonde found herself oddly at piece with the situation. There was plenty of time for her to cry and go into a shame spiral after she came, and at that moment nothing else mattered more to Elliot Reid.

Of course, Elliot could have cum about half a dozen times by now but had always stopped herself because Jordan had told her she wasn't allowed to cum, which was so unfair.

Elliot always knew that Jordan was a cruel, evil, heartless bitch, but not allowing her to cum when she so desperately needed it, that was... that was... that was just mean.

But what could Elliot do?

She was far too afraid of Jordan to willingly disobey her, and as much as Elliot didn't want to acknowledge it part of her didn't want to cum because she genuinely wanted to obey Jordan, to do everything she said, and doing what Jordan said just felt so... right.

Unfortunately, no matter how much she try to fight it Elliot's desire to cum was becoming so great that she honestly didn't know how much longer she could fight it.

Elliot just didn't have the willpower to resist, and now it was just a matter of time.

While Elliot desperately tried to use all the little self-control she had not to cum Jordan was trying to hide how much she was enjoying herself.

Jordan actually really enjoyed pleasuring her lovers, but she didn't like them to know that, it could possibly give them ideas, but Elliot was making it really hard for her.

The blonde was just such a fun little toy. So submissive. So obedient. So easily manipulated. She would make such a good little pet.

Many, many unfortunate women had found themselves in the exact same position Elliot was now in and all of them had taken at least twice as long to get so horny that they just lost all self-respect and started shamelessly fucking themselves like Elliot now was, but this little intern just seemed to be a natural born submissive.

And the sounds the blonde was making, the moans, the groans, the whimpers, oh they were music to Jordan's ears.

Jordan found it so distracting she could only pretend to read the boring paperwork while continuing to make Elliot fuck herself on the vibrator, inwardly smiling the whole time.

After yet another failed attempt to read the first line of the document in her hand, Jordan flicked the switch on the vibrator, turning it up to medium power.

Seeing Elliot tends Jordan immediately ordered, "Don't cum."

But it was too late.

Elliot screamed hysterically into her gag and came, her body shaking violently as she covered Jordan's vibrator with her cream. A feeling of guilt washed over the blonde that she had been unable to control herself but the pleasure was so great she found she just didn't care. Little did she know that soon Jordan would very much make her care about it.

Narrowing her eyes at her little bitch's disobedience Jordan considered beating Elliot's ass until it was so red that the little dyke would never, ever dare disobey her again, but she quickly decided against it. Fucking Elliot, or more accurately making Elliot fuck herself, had gotten Jordan's pussy dripping wet and the brunette just didn't want to go through another round of spanking the young doctor at that point, especially when she could be having the blonde's soft mouth on her horny cunt in a matter of moments. Besides, this way she would have something to hold over Elliot's head, something she could use to get back into her panties later.

So Jordan decided to let it go for now, and give Elliot a real special treat.

Waiting until Elliot's orgasm had almost completely died down Jordan flicked the switch on the vibrator again, turning it up to its highest setting, forcing Elliot to cum again.

Screaming just as loudly as before the blonde started slamming herself back and forth on the vibrator harder than ever before, her hips going like a blur as she rode out her second orgasm and even was able to bring herself off to a third before Jordan turned down the settings to medium, and then slow, and then finally turned the vibrator off.

As Jordan was slowing down the speed of the vibrator Elliot was slowing her pace, and shortly after Jordan turned off the toy Elliot slowly came to a stop.

Silence fell over the room as they stayed in the exact same positions, until Jordan leant forward and said, "I said don't cum."

There was more silence.

"I gave you an order, and you disobeyed me. You will be punished for this." Jordan said, a quiet anger in her voice which let Elliot know she was in trouble, "But not right now. Right now, I'm thinking your mouth would feel really good on my pussy, and since you promised to be a good little cunt lapper for me earlier you're not going to give me any trouble, right?"

Elliot nodded.

"Good." Jordan said, as she slowly removed her vibrator out of Elliot's pussy and carefully placed it down on the table, before gently pulling the blonde backwards into her lap.

Elliot didn't resist and allowed herself to be placed on Jordan's lap, were the brunette gently removed her gag, picked up her bag and took a cloth from it. Jordan cleaned the gag with the cloth before placing the cloth and the cleaned gag back into the bag, put the bag back down and then, much to Elliot's shock, tenderly kissed her.

Considering everything that had happened between them the kiss caught Elliot totally off guard, but after a moment of confusion she melted into Jordan's arms, allowing the brunette to do whatever she wanted to her, or at least she would be if she had a choice in the matter. Jordan made Elliot feel helpless, like she had no control or will of her own, and the blonde found it... intoxicating. After struggling to find the will needed to make the tough decisions that a doctor had to make in her everyday life to submit to a stronger will was blissful, and the more Jordan bossed her around the more Elliot craved it.

Jordan smiled into the kiss when she felt Elliot give in to her and melt into her arms so quickly, yet another sign that this girl was a born submissive just waiting to be enslaved, which is exactly what she intended to do to her.

Wanting to push Elliot's obviously submissive tendencies even further Jordan broke the kiss, picked up the vibrator which was still covered in the blonde's cum and pressed it to Elliot's lips.

"Open your mouth." Jordan ordered.

Without even thinking about protesting Elliot opened her mouth and allowed Jordan to slide the vibrator inside.

"Suck it." Jordan commanded.

Again Elliot did as she was told without a single thought of doing otherwise, closing her mouth around the vibrator and beginning to suck her own juices from it.

To her surprise Elliot found it wasn't at all unpleasant, her juices didn't taste bad and only reminded her of the powerful orgasms she had received thanks to Jordan and her vibrator. The memory of her orgasms encouraged Elliot to bob her head up and down on the vibrator, getting almost all the way down before it hit the back of her throat, the blonde sucking it as if it was real.

Jordan was impressed by Elliot's skills at cock sucking. She didn't know the blonde had it in her. Maybe Elliot was a slut at heart as well as a submissive. A submissive slut. Mm, perhaps Elliot would be worth the trouble of enslaving after all.

As surprisingly good as Elliot was at sucking her vibrator Jordan would have liked to have seen the blonde take all of it, and briefly considered giving the little slut a deep throating lesson, but decided against it. She didn't want to overwhelm her by giving her too much too soon. Besides, she had plenty of time to train this little bitch to be the perfect little slave, so why would she rush it?

Still wanting the vibrator to be completely cleaned though Jordan gave a few playful thrusts into Elliot's mouth before removing it entirely.

"Stick out your tongue." Jordan ordered.

Eliot obeyed and then Jordan slid the vibrator over the blonde's tongue, specifically the bottom half but also sliding the shaft all over her tongue before taking out the cloth again and using it to wipe the vibrator dry and then putting the cloth and the vibrator away.

Jordan then turned her attention back to Elliot, smiling wickedly at the blonde before slowly moving forwards until she was practically touching the other woman's lips with her own.

Elliot closed her eyes in anticipation of being kissed, but that's not what Jordan had in mind.

"Did you like that stick?" Jordan asked in a voice just above a whisper, "Did you like the way I fucked you?"

There was a pause and then Elliot blushed, and nodded her head.

"Yes or no." Jordan whispered firmly.

"... Yes." Elliot whispered back, the look in Jordan's eyes quickly telling her that wasn't enough so she added, "I... I liked the way you fucked me."

"Good girl." Jordan said happily, "And now you're going to return the favour aren't you?"

Elliot nodded.

"You're going to eat my pussy and make me cum?" Jordan asked.

Elliot nodded.

"What are you going to do?" Jordan asked.

"I'm... I'm... I'm going to eat your... pussy and... and make you cum." Elliot whimpered softly in reply, unable to believe what she was saying.

"Good girl." Jordan said happily, "Now why don't you get underneath the desk so I can try and get some work done while you're eating my pussy."

"Ok." Elliot mumbles weakly as she awkwardly slid off Jordan's lap and onto her knees.

Unfortunately for Elliot her momentum knocked her off-balance and she fell backwards, literally falling into the space underneath the desk and bashing her head against hardwood in the process.

Without a single care for Elliot's will being Jordan moved her chair inwards so she was trapping the blonde under the desk.

"Ok, you can get to work now." Jordan said dismissively as she set out to at least semi seriously skim read the reports in front of her, "Oh, and like I said I have a lot of work to do and no real reason to leave here anytime soon so let's make this a nice long pussy eating with plenty of foreplay, stuff like you gently licking the outside of my pussy before you slide that sweet little tongue of yours into me, that sort of thing, ok?"

There was a few moments of silence and then Elliot said softly, "Ok."

"Good." Jordan said, as she started to read the reports.

There was another few moments of silence.

"Well, get to it stick." Jordan barked.

Elliot had been experiencing another one of those moments where she wondered how she got herself into this mess, but Jordan's stern voice quickly had the young doctor diving for Jordan's pussy and lapping away at it like a starving animal.

"Ohhhh, that's really nice stick, but I told you I wanted you to take your time, so please try and control yourself." Jordan said, inwardly cursing herself for the moan that had escaped her mouth when Elliot had started frantically tonguing her cunt.

Jordan didn't like to moan too much during sex. She saw it as a sign of weakness, and she hated showing any sign of that. Of course what she hated more was being disobeyed, and that's exactly what Elliot was doing by continuing to rapidly lick her pussy.

"I said stop you little cunt hungry dyke!" Jordan snapped at Elliot, frightening the blonde enough to make her stop what she was doing, "Good, now slow up. Gently slide that tongue over my pussy lips. That's it, up and down, up and down, up and down, around, the other way, and again. Good girl, now repeat. A little more pressure, that's it, just like that, tease my pussy, tease it with your tongue. That's it, good little rug muncher. Eat me just like that you little muff diving queer girl."

Elliot followed Jordan's every instruction, slowly licking around and over the brunette's pussy lips but never closing her lips around that fountain of sweet honey or pushing her tongue inside the hole that sweet juice was leaking from, the blonde having to be content with collecting as much liquid on her tongue as possible for her to swallow.

Although there were many voices inside Elliot's head telling her this was wrong and she shouldn't be here doing this none of them could change the simple fact that the blonde liked the taste of Jordan's pussy. In fact she didn't like it, she loved it, she craved it, she couldn't get enough of it.

Just tasting Jordan's pussy again had seemed to turn Elliot from the uptight, repressed straight girl everyone knew and tolerated into a submissive, cunt craving lesbian determined to eat the woman in front of her to a powerful climax just so she could drink her cum.

MTL17
MTL17
2,012 Followers