Enslaving Elliot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Jordan's cum.

The only thing that tasted better than Jordan's regular pussy juice.

Elliot could feel herself salivating at the thought of getting to taste that delicious girl cum again, and while part of her was cursing herself for her newly found desires to taste girl cum, a much bigger part of her didn't care. To hell what that part of her thought. She could hate herself later, go off and cry in a closet somewhere, but for now Elliot would do as Jordan said and eat her pussy exactly as she had ordered her too, all the while praying the dominating older woman would allow her to stick her tongue into her so she could fuck her with it and make her cum in her mouth again.

It was going to be awhile before Jordan came, but the brunette certainly appreciated Elliot's efforts.

The blonde was certainly enthusiastic, or at least enthusiastic when given the right encouragement, and as it slid over her pussy lips Jordan could only conclude that Elliot's tongue was made to lick pussy.

Nevertheless Jordan meant what she said, she intended to have Elliot give her a nice long pussy eating and to do that and at least semi-concentrate on her work she couldn't let the blonde make her cum too much or too often. She had to remain strong, concentrate on her work and control her desires. Jordan knew it would be worth it, and she was definitely in the mood to have this little bitch eat her out for as long as possible, but it was hard for her not to just order Elliot to shove her tongue as deep into her as it would go and fuck her with it until she came and came and came.

The knowledge that she could do that, that at this point she had such control over the blonde doctor Jordan could literally snap her fingers and have the little dyke enthusiastically tongue fuck her for all she's worth was almost arousing Jordan more than Elliot's tongue. The power she had over the younger woman was intoxicating and it was all Jordan could do to concentrate on the boring reports in front of her.

Somehow Jordan was able to skim read an entire report before finally giving in to her desires for a proper pussy licking and order Elliot, "Ok, enough foreplay, get that tongue inside me stick."

Hearing the words she had longed for Elliot wasted no time in shoving her tongue as deep into Jordan as it would go.

"Ohhhhh fuck, good little stick." Jordan moaned happily, "Now start, oh yes, that's it, slide that tongue in and out of me just like that, good girl. Remember to rub the inside of my pussy with your tongue, just like I told you before. Ohhhhh God, that's it, just like that, now twirl your tongue inside me, mmmmm, that's it, good girl, good little cunt lapper. Now, wrap your mouth around my pussy and suck me you little bitch. Ohhhhh fuck yes, just like that, harder, suck me. Lick me, suck me, fuck me. Good stick. Ok, now, follow my instructions. In, out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in, out, suck, in, out, in, out, in, twirl, out, in, out, in, out, in, twirl, out, suck, in, out, in, out, in, twirl, twirl, twirl, keep twirling, out, suck, suck, suck me hard, oh, good girl."

Obeying every single word Elliot devoted herself to Jordan's pussy, shoving her tongue in and out, in and out, in and out, over and over again, as hard and as fast as she could, twirling her tongue inside the older woman when Jordan said so, her mouth just as obedient as her tongue in sucking at Jordan's cunt, the blonde totally lost in eating the brunette's pussy.

Between Jordan's intoxicatingly commanding attitude, the demands she made of Elliot, and the mindbogglingly delicious taste of pussy Elliot could feel herself becoming Jordan's mindless little sex slave, and not only could she not fight it, but she didn't want to fight it.

It was just so freeing.

Normally Elliot's head was so filled with deafening noise she could barely concentrate. She worried so much about so many little things she felt as if she had the weight of the world on her shoulders, a weight that felt like it was going to crush her at any moment.

But for this short moment in time Elliot Reid was at peace with herself. There was no weight on her shoulders, or voices inside her head. All there was, all she was, was a burning desire to please the woman in front of her, to eat her pussy and make her cum.

That was all that mattered to Elliot at that moment, and she had never been so at peace.

While Elliot found piece from eating pussy Jordan was struggling to concentrate on her work and not to cum to quickly. She was managing it of course, but the fact that Elliot was making it a challenge was impressive, which was something the young doctor was doing a lot of today. It was very doubtful that Elliot would want to be impressing Jordan in the way that she was, especially if she knew what the brunette was planning to do to her, but that was just part of the fun.

Another thing that impressed Jordan about Elliot was just how well the blonde obeyed her.

Jordan had told Elliot exactly what she wanted her to do and from how quickly she spoke she implied she wanted it done fast and hard. Even well trained slaves would struggle to follow these commands, but Elliot obeyed her flawlessly without a single mistake, the blonde using her tongue at exactly the right speed as well as the exact right place and time.

And when Jordan had gently trailed off Elliot hadn't missed a beat, the clearly submissive blonde worshipping her pussy with a passion even the most broken of Jordan's slaves didn't seemed to possess.

If there had been any further doubts in Jordan's mind about enslaving Elliot they were gone, and now it was only a matter of time before this little bitch became Jordan's little bitch.

The thought of enslaving Elliot and turning her into her bitch was enough to send Jordan over the edge, the dominating brunette clenching her teeth to prevent too much noise escaping her mouth as an orgasm rocked her body.

Jordan's cum flowed from her pussy and into Elliot's mouth, the young blonde greedily swallowing down as much of the tasty liquid as she could before going into pussy eating overdrive.

"Slow... slow down stick!" Jordan said weakly after she had mostly recovered from her orgasm.

She didn't really want Elliot to slow down but she needed her to slow down if she was going to make this a nice long pussy eating. However as much as Jordan didn't want Elliot to slow down the blonde couldn't bear the thought of it, and pretended not to hear the brunette.

That was a mistake.

"I said slow down stick!" Jordan snapped angrily, immediately causing the blonde to stop and pull away, which was another mistake, "I said slow down, not stop, get that tongue back inside me!"

Elliot immediately did as she was told.

"Ohhhh, good little twinkie." Jordan moaned, "But go slow, slower, that's it, keep going just like that until I tell you otherwise."

Elliot obeyed and under Jordan's guidance the blonde ate the brunette to orgasm after orgasm, her mouth and tongue becoming numb from overuse and her own pussy becoming so aroused that Elliot thought she would explode if she didn't cum soon but still she ignored her own needs and focused on pleasuring the dominating older woman.

After about an hour of having her pussy eaten Jordan had read all the reports she needed to and found herself debating whether or not to go to the next board meeting which was in only a few minutes now.

On the one hand the whole point of reading those stupid reports was that she would know what everyone was talking about in the meeting without needing to pay to much attention to them, which meant if she didn't go that made all that reading pointless. But on the other hand Elliot really did have such a sweet mouth and Jordan really struggled to pull herself away from it.

She soon realised she had to and with a sigh Jordan pushed Elliot away from her cunt, the blonde whimpering cutely in disappointment as the brunette got up and pulled back on her pants and panties.

Looking down at the pathetic figure that was Elliot Reid naked and restrained with her pussy juice covering her face Jordan smiled wickedly leant down, took the young doctor's cum covered face in her hands and kissed her.

Elliot didn't resist and soon Jordan was pushing her tongue into the blonde's mouth so she could strengthen the kiss, the two women momentarily becoming lost in a surprisingly soft kiss before Jordan pulled away and smiled.

"You liked that didn't you stick?" Jordan said.

It was more a statement than a question, but Elliot understood she should probably answer it anyway.

At first she tried just nodding but the look on Jordan's face quickly encouraged her to say, "Yes."

"And what is it that you liked?" Jordan asked.

There was a pause and then Elliot said weakly, "Eating your pussy. I liked eating your pussy."

"Good girl, you're learning." Jordan said happily, briefly kissing Elliot again, "Mm, I'd like to stay, unfortunately I have a meeting to go too. But don't worry, I won't be long, so you just stay here and I'll be right back."

Jordan got up, grabbed her reports and her bag and started to leave.

Elliot couldn't believe it. She couldn't be seriously leaving her here, like this, could she? Jordan was mean, but surely she couldn't be that mean, could she?

"Wait... Ms Sullivan..." Elliot called out.

Jordan stopped, turned around, looked at Elliot, frowned at her and then smiled.

"Oh, of course, I almost forgot..." Jordan said, taking a key out of her bag and placing it on the desk, "Here's the key to the cuffs."

Without giving Elliot enough time to muster up the bravery to ask her to help her out of the handcuffs Jordan left the room, the door swinging shut behind her, leaving a naked and restrained Elliot Reid alone in the room.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers