Enslaving Elliot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Greedy for more Elliot was soon pushing herself back and forth, making sure to thrust herself backwards into the other woman's face as Jordan thrust her tongue and finger forwards into her pussy and ass. This meant that Jordan's tongue and finger would go as deep into Elliot's pussy and ass as possible again giving her more of that sweet pleasure.

The harder Elliot fucked herself on Jordan's tongue and finger the harder the brunette fucked her, until the pleasure coming from her pussy and ass hole became just too overwhelming and Elliot was left with no choice but to cum.

When it finally happened she completely forgot about that whole trying not to moan thing in favour of screaming at the top of her lungs as her first oral induced orgasm rocked her body. It was soon followed by her second as Jordan's mouth latched onto her clit and started sucking on it, and her third when a couple of fingers from Jordan's free hand found their way into her pussy to replace her tongue.

Jordan switched her attention from Elliot's clit to her pussy back and forth for a few minutes, bringing the blonde to screaming orgasm after screaming orgasm, before slowly bringing her down from her peak. She then slurped up and swallowed all the cum she could find before straightening up and brushing herself off.

"Mmmmm, that was great stick." Jordan said as she got off the bed.

As she recovered from her orgasms Elliot watched as Jordan took off and disposed of her rubber gloves before gathering up her clothes and got dressed in front of her. Remembering how Jordan had left her to be discovered naked with her hands handcuffed behind her back in Dr Kelso's room Elliot realised if she didn't want to be left in that kind of situation again, and she didn't, she would need to do something about it and quickly.

"Please... let me go... I'll do anything." Elliot said weakly, her voice soar from all the earlier screaming.

This got Jordan's attention.

"Anything?" Jordan asked.

Elliot nodded.

"Ok then stick, here's the deal. I'll let you out of those handcuffs if you agree to come back to my apartment with me and spend the night." Jordan said.

The blonde gulped at the thought of what Jordan could do to her over the course of an entire night and then quickly responded, "I'm... I'm... I'm sorry but my shift doesn't end for another few hours."

"Actually I made arrangements for you to do a double shift over the weekend so you can have the rest of the day off starting right about... now." Jordan said with a wicked smile.

Elliot groaned inwardly as she realised this was Jordan's plan all along. But what could she do? Either she agree to Jordan's demands and went back with her for what would be no doubt a night of kinky lesbian sex or she would be left naked and tied to a hospital bed were anyone could find her.

"Ok." Elliot said in defeat.

"Good girl." Jordan said, before untying Elliot, "Now get dressed. We have a very long night ahead of us and I'm eager to get back so we can continue your training."

Whimpering in both fear and excitement at the thought of what Jordan meant by she wanted to 'get back so they could continue her training' Elliot quickly gathered up her clothes, got dressed and followed Jordan out the door and in the direction of the exit to the hospital.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers