Enslaving Elliot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Jordan watched Elliot blow The Janitor for a while until she became bored and decided it was time to move on.

"Ok that's enough of that stick, take the dick out of your mouth and stand up." Jordan ordered.

Without needing to be told twice Elliot spat out the cock, stood up and faced Jordan, waiting for her next command.

Jordan smiled and went to go and stand against the wall beside The Janitor.

"Strip for us, and make it slow and sexy." Jordan commanded.

Elliot bit her lip and briefly thought about arguing but one look from Jordan quickly had her reaching for the bottom of her scrubs and quickly beginning to pull them over her head.

It took another look from Jordan to remind Elliot she was supposed to be stripping 'slowly and sexily' and while she wasn't completely confident she could pull off sexy she knew she could pull off slow, which is exactly what she did. Of course she tried to be sexy as well but as always when taking off her clothes Elliot's self-consciousness had her second-guessing herself the whole time making her feel more awkward than sexy. It didn't help she had her mother's voice trapped inside her head, constantly criticising everything she did and making her feel inadequate.

"Mm, we're going to have to work on you're stripping techniques twinkie." Jordan said, making Elliot feel worse about herself as she walked past the blonde back to the centre of the room, "But for now go kneel over The Janitor's cock but facing me."

Elliot opened her mouth to ask why but another stern look from Jordan immediately silenced her and she wordlessly obeyed the instructions.

It would have been a stupid question anyway. As naive as she sometimes was even Elliot could see where this was going, but as with everything with Jordan the blonde felt helpless to do anything but obey. Elliot felt like she was a puppet on a string, and Jordan was her puppetmaster.

"Jumpsuit, hold your cock by the base so it straight up in the air and lined up with stick's pussy." Jordan ordered her other puppet, smiling as it did as it was told, "Good, now lower yourself on his dick twinkie."

Elliot looked at Jordan pleadingly.

"Lower. Yourself. On. His. Dick. Twinkie." Jordan coldly commanded.

Whimpering softly Elliot did as she was told, pressing herself down on the tip of The Janitor's cock and relaxing, allowing it to slide into her body.

Despite the fact that it was much bigger than most of the other cock she'd had before Elliot felt no pain as her pussy lips parted to receive the head of the cock into her cunt, the pain of being stretched only mild and completely dwarfed by the feeling of pleasure she felt as the dick slid inside her.

Of course that was probably because Elliot had never been this wet before with any guy, at least not at this stage, and she knew it had little to do with The Janitor, although his big cock was far from a turn off.

The reason Elliot was so wet was because of Jordan.

Never in her entire life had Elliot found herself being so hot and horny in one-day and it was all because of another woman dominating her, which was terrifying but arousing in itself.

Elliot's extremely aroused state allowed the blonde to easily slide herself down on the big cock until she was sitting on The Janitor's lap with all 9 inches of that man meat buried inside her.

"Mm, took that cock pretty quickly didn't you stick? I guess this means you're right. You're not a lesbian, you're a slut. A slut for pussy, and a slut for cock. A pussy slut, and a cock slut. You've already shown me what a pussy slut you are by burying your face in my cunt twice today already, so why don't you show me what a cock slut you are." Jordan said, smiling wickedly, "Bounce on that cock. Come on, bounce. Move yourself up and down on that dick. Fuck it with your slutty little pussy."

Elliot whimpered softly as she did as she was told, placing her hands on The Janitor's knees to help push herself upwards. Once she had lifted herself halfway off the dick Elliot slowly lowered herself back down and then repeated the process, bouncing herself up and down on the cock.

Although at first she was whimpering and whining from finding herself in this situation Elliot soon changed her tune, her whimpers and whines dissolving into groans and moans of pleasure as she settled into a steady pace of fucking herself on The Janitor's cock.

Despite her mother's many, many affairs Elliot had led a rather sheltered life until she came to Sacred Heart. In this year alone she had slept with more guys than ever before and had some of the best sex of her life but none of it had been half as good as the sex she had been receiving today.

First Jordan completely fucked her brains out three times in a row and now Elliot found herself bouncing on the biggest cock she had ever seen before. JD's had been pretty close, but this was just a little bit bigger and was sliding into previous untouched depths of her pussy, stimulating her like never before. It was thick too. She could tell her pussy lips were being spread open wider than ever before and it felt amazing. Any original pain she felt from being stretched out so much had vanished and now Elliot was just experiencing pure pleasure as she bounced up and down, sliding that big poll in and out of herself in this unusual position.

This position was actually new to Elliot. She had ridden a cock while being face-to-face with a guy but never facing away from him like she was now.

Elliot considered turning around, or at least looking behind her, so she could see the look on The Janitor's face, maybe try and figure out what he was thinking, but she didn't dare turn away from Jordan, and even if she wanted to she didn't think she could. Jordan's eyes had locked onto hers and they seem to be staring a hole right through her. Elliot felt like the gaze would destroy her, but she couldn't look away. It was so terrifyingly captivating she felt helpless to do anything but look into Jordan's eyes as she obediently fucked herself on the dick as instructed.

The Janitor would have liked to be able to look into blonde doctor's eyes as they fucked but he understood why he wasn't getting that particular pleasure.

This wasn't about him, or about him and blonde doctor, this was about Jordan. This was about Jordan putting one of her little slaves in their place, about showing them she was in control.

Jordan's tendencies to enslave just about anyone who in any way gained her interest was widely known throughout Sacred Heart and the surrounding area, as were some of the things she made her little slaves do.

The Janitor knew that in Jordan's mind having one of her pets fuck someone like him was a harsh punishment but it paled in comparison to some of the things she had apparently done to her playthings.

From all the things he had heard The Janitor was actually glad that Jordan considered someone like him to insignificant to enslave.

Of course The Janitor wasn't big on the submission thing, or the doing what other people said thing which might have something to do with Jordan's lack of interest in enslaving him, but whatever. The important thing was he and the other janitors got some great perks from Jordan's dominating desires while not having to be humiliated and degraded. It was definitely the biggest perk of this crappy job, a perk which finally allowed him to bang blonde doctor, and for that he was very grateful to Jordan.

The Janitor may have been grateful to Jordan for giving him his one and only chance with Elliot but Jordan was barely aware he was even in the room. He was irrelevant, he meant nothing to her. Elliot on the other hand, she meant something to Jordan. Not much, but something.

Despite the things she had done to the blonde time and time again Elliot had defied Jordan. This fact had Jordan intrigued. She was still trying to guess whether the blonde continuously challenged her out of some twisted form of bravery or if the girl was just plain stupid. More to the point if Jordan continued to dominate and humiliate Elliot would she break her?

Jordan had broken girls before, had turned them into her submissive little slaves eager to please their Mistress and every time Elliot try to stand up to her or questioned her orders Jordan's desire to break Elliot and turn her into her slave became even greater.

This girl seemed like just such a natural submissive and yet enslaving her was already proving a greater challenge than Jordan would have suspected and that was far more of a turn on than a turn off. The longer Elliot resisted her enslavement the sweeter her final and inevitable submission to Jordan would be.

In some ways Jordan would like Elliot to fight her enslavement for as long as she could, and yet at the same time she would like to snap every ounce of the blonde's defiance like a twig.

It was hard for Jordan to make up her mind which she would prefer, but that didn't mean she was in any way going to go light on the girl.

If anything it meant she was going to pull every trick she knew to bring the blonde to her knees, which included of course plenty of verbal abuse/encouragement as her little slave in training fucked herself on The Janitor's big dick.

"Yeah, that's it bounce on that cock slut. Bounce on that cock as hard as you can. Show me how much you love it. Show me what a cock slut you are." Jordan commanded her new pet gleefully as she watched her fuck a lowly janitor just for her amusement.

Just then Jordan heard Elliot mutter something under her breath.

"What was that stick?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing." Elliot said quickly.

"Didn't sound like nothing." Jordan said, "What did you say?"

"Nothing." Elliot said again, only to spill the beans the moment Jordan took a menacing step towards her, "I just said that... that... I'm not a... I'm not a slut."

"But you are." Jordan said frowning.

"No I'm not." Elliot protested.

"Really," Jordan said, taking another menacing step towards the blonde, "How well do we know each other stick?"

"I... we... erm..." Elliot stuttered, unsure how to answer the question.

"Have we been dating for months? Have I spent lots of money on you, taken you to nice places and given you expensive gifts? Have I written you a sappy poem or sung you a sweet little love song? Have we bonded in any way shape or form? Do we even like each other?" Jordan mockingly questioned.

"I... well... I... erm..." Elliot stammered.

"No, you pissed me off and I used you like a little slut! I used you like a little slut and you loved every minute of it, because that's what you are, a slut!" Jordan said angrily, pausing to let that sink in before continuing, "And guess what slut? You've pissed me off again."

Jordan stepped forward so that she was standing right in front of where Elliot was slowly bouncing on The Janitor's cock, standing over her and leering down at her menacingly.

Fear grasped Elliot's body and she came to a slow stop with The Janitor's dick still buried inside her.

Rather than put up any form of resistance Elliot closed her eyes and waited for Jordan to strike at her, physically or mentally.

The blonde tensed as Jordan lazily slid a hand over her body, cupping her breasts like she was expecting the quality of something she had bought and paid for herself.

"I could fuck you again stick, and you'd let me, but we don't have time. If I'm going to break you in properly we're going to have to leave soon, so I'll wait until we're in my apartment to fuck you. However, you have pissed me off by trying to stand up to me yet again so I'm going to have to punish you." Jordan said, before stepping back, "Get off that cock."

Too afraid to disobey Elliot did as she was told, awkwardly standing up and away, pulling the cock from her horny pussy with a groan of frustration from both The Janitor and the blonde.

"Good, now turn around and get back on that dick." Jordan ordered.

With a level of eagerness that surprised her Elliot quickly grabbed The Janitor's dick, positioned herself so she was kneeling over it and impaled her needy pussy on The Janitor's big tool.

"Ok, now lean forward. Stick that ass out for me." Jordan commanded.

Elliot whimpered, but did as she was told. She whimpered again when she felt Jordan's hand beginning to slide over her butt cheeks no doubt in preparation to give her another spanking.

"You know what twinkie, even though you've pissed me off I'm still actually having a lot of fun playing with you. And since you're so much fun I'm going to give you the choice, you can take 300 spanks and refer to me as Ms Sullivan when you thank me for each spank, or you can take 200 spanks and refer to me as Mistress. You're call." Jordan said.

Elliot whimpered. She was worried about having to call Jordan Mistress, especially after doing it so recently before but she really didn't want to have to take 300 spanks.

"Answer me stick!" Jordan demanded impatiently.

"I'll... I'll... I'll take the 200 spanks." Elliot whimpered.

"And you will call me Mistress?" Jordan asked.

"Yes." Elliot said quietly.

"Yes you will call me what?" Jordan questioned.

"Mistress. Yes I will call you Mistress." Elliot said in defeat.

"Good." Jordan said, raising her hand, "And remember to count each spank for me."

"Ok... owww... one, thank you Mistress... owww... two, thank you Mistress... owww... three, thank you Mistress... owww... four, thank you Mistress... owww... five, thank you Mistress..."

Elliot's cheeks burned red in humiliation as she was spanked while The Janitor's cock was still buried inside her.

Including the ass whipping Elliot had received earlier this was the fourth time today Jordan had brutalised her butt and as an emotionally and physically painful as those ass beatings had been this was even worse. Well, mentally it was even worse. The blows themselves weren't actually that bad and most of them were quite light, at least compared with the earlier whipping and spanking, but there was definite added torment from knowing that The Janitor was watching her humiliation.

After the first couple of blows Elliot closed her eyes tightly shut so she wouldn't have two look into The Janitor's eyes as the spanking continued, that way she wouldn't have to see any look of disgust or pity. Elliot even half expected him to laugh at her for letting Jordan do this to her but he was mostly silent. Not wanting to imagine what he must think of her Elliot tried to pretend he wasn't even there but as Jordan continued beating her ass ignoring The Janitor became impossible.

With every blow to her butt every muscle in Elliot's body tense slightly which included the muscles in her pussy, meaning every time she was spanked she would inadvertently squeeze down on The Janitor's dick. The sensation was extremely weird at first but the blonde soon became used to it, of course this only made things worse.

For some perverted reason Elliot's body seemed to react positively to being spanked and with the added effect of squeezing The Janitor's dick it wasn't long before the blonde found herself back up on the same sexual high she had been when she had been riding The Janitor's dick, which was so sick and twisted it sent Elliot into a total shame spiral. If she wasn't so busy counting each spank and thanking Jordan, or Mistress as Jordan seemed to prefer, for each blow Elliot would have probably broken down and cried in shame.

"Owww... ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and one, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and two, thank you Mistress..."

The Janitor wasn't feeling any shame and he certainly wasn't feeling any pain. Why would he, it wasn't his ass getting spanked so there certainly wasn't any pain for him and as for shame, well he had one of the hottest people he had ever met sitting and squeezing on his dick. What was shameful about that?

Besides, shame was overrated.

A lack of shame allowed The Janitor to torture JD in ways a man with shame just couldn't, not that The Janitor wanted to be thinking about JD right now.

Then again this was the girl JD pined over, the one that had briefly been his only to slip through his fingers while The Janitor looked on. Well who's lap was she on now? Who's dick was she squeezing so wonderfully now? Who had her now? Well, technically it was Jordan who had the blonde doctor but she was on his lap, squeezing his dick and that was definitely good enough for The Janitor, even if Jordan was the one in charge here.

"Owww... one hundred and forty six, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and forty seven, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and forty eight, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and forty nine, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and fifty, thank you Mistress..."

Jordan certainly didn't need to be told she was the one in control of the situation. She knew she was the one in charge and she loved it.

Although it did seem almost too easy.

The Janitor was easy to control, at least as long as he had his dick buried within Elliot's soft pussy, but she had been expecting a little more resistance from the blonde. After all, spanking someone when there was no one else in the room was one thing, but when there was an audience it became at least twice as humiliating. However not only was Elliot not complaining but the little bitch seemed to be getting off on it.

A lesser person would have found Elliot's desire to be humiliated disgusting, Jordan on the other hand found it an incredible turn on.

She couldn't wait to see if the blonde continued to enjoy being humiliated when she was spanking her in front of a larger audience, but for now Jordan was more than happy to settle for humiliating her new slave in front of The Janitor.

And if humiliating Elliot wasn't enough Jordan was given the pleasure of watching as her little pet's butt cheeks slowly turned into a nice bright pink colour again under the force of the spanking, Elliot's little moans of pain and pleasure music to her ears.

"Owww... one hundred and ninety six, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety seven, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... two hundred, thank you Mistress."

"Good job stick, not one mistake. I'll make a good little slave out of you yet." Jordan said patting and then caressing the blonde's bruised butt cheeks, "But like I said, to do that I think we would be better off back in my apartment so let's get this over with shall we? Get off the toilet cleaner's dick and then turn around so you're facing me."

Whimpering slightly Elliot did as she was told.

There was a slight pause as Elliot waited for her next instruction which only angered Jordan.

"Well don't just stand there looking stupid, get back on that cock!" Jordan snapped.

Not needing to be told twice Elliot quickly positioned herself over The Janitor's cock again and guided it into her cunt. When the head of the cock was firmly inside her pussy Elliot slid herself down on the dick slowly, softly repeating the word 'owww' over and over again as her sore butt came to rest against The Janitor's lap, announcing she had taken every inch inside her again.

"Good, now look at me stick. Look into my eyes." Jordan ordered.

Elliot felt afraid to obey this command but she couldn't stop herself.

Looking into Jordan's eyes gave Elliot whole new feelings of terror and yet she couldn't look away. It was like Jordan captured her with just her gaze and now she was powerless to do anything but keep staring at her until Jordan looked away.

"Start bouncing on that dick. Ride it until you're ready to cum, and then maybe I'll give you permission too." Jordan said, a wicked smile threatening to cross her face.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers