Enslaving Elliot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

That smile appeared when Elliot obeyed her and began to fuck herself on The Janitor's cock.

With a firm grip on The Janitor's knees Elliot settled into a steady pace of pushing herself up and down on the big cock, quickly riding it towards a orgasm as she stared into Jordan's eyes.

That cock had been inside her for a long time now and after all the bouncing, spanking, squeezing and domination it wasn't long before Elliot was teetering on the edge of climax.

But as her orgasm approached Elliot remembered what Jordan said about giving her permission to cum. It was pretty obvious if Elliot came without permission she'd be punished again either by another spanking or whipping, probably in front of The Janitor, or maybe in front of even more people, and Elliot wasn't sure if she could take that. Her butt was still sore from the last spanking and if she received any more humiliation today she would probably die of shame.

Sadly there was another reason why Elliot didn't want to cum without permission. As much as she tried to deny it and as sick as it was the blonde knew that she didn't want to cum without Jordan's permission because she didn't want to disappoint Jordan. Elliot didn't even want to try and understand why she felt that way, lucky for her she was far too busy concentrating on not cumming that she didn't have time for analysis.

Elliot wasn't the only one holding back on their orgasm. As good as she was feeling The Janitor wasn't in the emotional turmoil Elliot was in there for he could enjoy this situation a whole lot more.

The Janitor knew exactly what was going on here and it wasn't his problem. Exactly the opposite really.

The only slight drawback was he too was waiting for permission to cum. It was how this worked, Jordan had been very clear on that the first time she had made one of her little pets pleasure him, which was both good and bad. Good, because it allowed him to enjoy more sex, bad because it gave him a serious case of blue balls.

With the others this had become annoying pretty quickly. Enjoyable, but annoying. This was a different story though. This was blonde doctor, the girl The Janitor had wanted for like a year now. If he was willing to be patient for anyone it was her.

In fact as far as The Janitor was concerned Jordan could make sure he and blonde doctor stayed in this moment before climax for as long as she wanted.

The Janitor may have been willing to be patient but Jordan wasn't.

Dominating Elliot and watching as the blonde and the floor mopper had sex before her very eyes made Jordan extremely horny. Jordan even considered joining in, maybe shoved the blonde's face into her pussy for another good licking or shove her fingers into Elliot's ass hole to show her who's boss but ultimately she decided against it. As much as Jordan wanted to fuck her new slave in training again she didn't want to have to lower her standards to sleep with a janitor. It was bad enough she was wasting her time with an ungrateful little intern, and while Jordan had broken her own rules in the past she had never quite stooped low enough to sleep with a janitor yet and she wasn't about too.

It was time to end this little demonstration, and Jordan knew just how to do it while bringing the most amount of humiliation to her little blonde pet.

"Does that cock feel good stick?" Jordan asked, never breaking eye contact, "Does that cock feel good inside your pussy?"

Elliot nodded meekly.

"I thought so." Jordan said, pausing for a moment before adding, "Well... aren't you going to thank me?"

"Thank you?" Elliot questioned softly.

"Yes, thank me. Thank me for pleasuring you. You do realise I'm the one who's giving pleasure to you don't you stick? The cock in your pussy is just a tool, an instrument, I'm the reason it's there. You wouldn't be here right now receiving this pleasure if it wasn't for me. That's just the type of generous Mistress I am. I love torturing my slaves, but I love giving them pleasure too." Jordan said, pausing to allow that to sink in before adding, "Oh, and you can also thank me for letting you cum."

"What?" Elliot asked.

"I said you can also thank me for letting you cum." Jordan repeated.

"I can... I can cum?" Elliot stuttered meekly.

"You can if you thank me." Jordan said.

"Thank you." Elliot quickly replied only to do so again, her voice lowering until she was whispering those two words over and over, "Thank you... thank you... thank you..."

Having heard the permission she had been craving Elliot suddenly increase the speed of her bouncing until she was slamming herself up and down on The Janitor's cock as hard as she could, continuing to mindlessly mutter 'thank you' as she raced towards the edge.

Jordan's earlier words continued to rattle inside Elliot's head, her mind desperately trying to warn her of something but her overall need to cum was just too strong.

With a final scream of thank you Elliot crashed over the edge of a powerful climax, her body shaking violently and her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she collapsed back onto The Janitor's body with his cock buried inside her orgasming pussy.

As Elliot rode out her orgasm her pussy clamped down harder than ever before on The Janitor's dick making it extremely hard for him not to cum. The only thing that stopped him was the knowledge that he would suffer if he came, Jordan would make sure of that, but if he controlled himself Jordan would definitely make it worth his while. And she did.

"Get off that cock and get on your knees stick!" Jordan said loudly as to wake Elliot from her exhausted state.

The blonde had only just started coming down from her orgasmic high and was completely exhausted from bouncing herself up and down for so long. All Elliot wanted to do was collapse and just lay still for a couple of minutes but once again she didn't dare disobey Jordan. Using every ounce of strength Elliot pushed herself up and off The Janitor's dick, moaning softly as it was removed from her pussy, before kneeling down in front of Jordan.

"Other way round stick, The Janitor hasn't cum yet." Jordan said, "Suck his cock for me, just like I showed you."

Turning around on her knees Elliot lent forward to take The Janitor's cock into her mouth. She licked her own juices from the cock, tasting her own pussy on a real dick for the first time and finding it not at all unpleasant. In fact Elliot found it kind of hot and she soon found herself eagerly sucking at the head of The Janitor's cock before sliding her tongue all over the head and then the shaft. After that she swallowed the cock, deep throating it just like Jordan had shown her, and then switching in between licking and sucking his cock and balls.

Jordan was surprised that The Janitor was able to spend a few minutes before reaching the edge of climax with Elliot sucking his cock. Either The Janitor had more willpower than she would have thought or her new pet was just really lousy at giving guys head. If it was the second option then she would just have too make sure her new slave got plenty of practice sucking cock, if it was the first option, well then maybe she should reconsider lowering herself to sleeping with a janitor.

However eventually The Janitor showed those telltale signs that he was about to cum and Jordan smiled.

"Suck on the head of his cock while jacking off the rest of it." Jordan ordered, her plaything immediately obeying much to her delight, "Good, now allow his cum to fill your mouth, but don't swallow it until I say so."

Swallowing cum was yet another thing Elliot had never done before, and never really thought she would do it or at least enjoy doing it, but considering everything that had happened to her already today Elliot showed little or no resistance and absolutely no reluctance to obey Jordan.

Knowing this was his cue to cum, and knowing he was more than ready to do so, The Janitor let out one final groan and then came like a fire hose, his cum pouring rapidly into Elliot's mouth and down her throat.

Elliot didn't swallow a drop but at least half of it shot directly down her throat, which was good because she could have never kept all of it inside her mouth, however it was also bad because she almost choked. Some of The Janitor's cum oozed from the corners of her mouth as she half choked and she would hate to have seen what would have happened if she had choked completely, or more accurately she would have hated to see what Jordan would have done to her if she had choked completely.

"Ok now keep that cum in your mouth and stand up." Jordan ordered.

Elliot did as she was told, carefully standing up while keeping The Janitor's cum in her mouth.

"Good, now open your mouth and show me that cum." Jordan commanded.

Elliot opened her mouth, showing Jordan the cum collected on her tongue.

"Now close your mouth and swallow." Jordan ordered.

Elliot closed her mouth and swallowed The Janitor's cum.

"Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue." Jordan commanded.

Elliot parted her lips, stuck out her tongue and showed Jordan her empty mouth.

"Now tell me that you don't want to be my slave." Jordan said, a wicked smile crossing her face.

For a few seconds the room was filled with silence as Elliot opened and closed her mouth like a brain dead goldfish, the poor blonde's mind racing from everything that had just happened. Once again Jordan had completely dominated her, and she had liked it, but she was so terrified what that meant.

After the few seconds had past Jordan's smile slowly faded from her face and she stepped forward until she was practically nose to nose with the blonde.

"Listen to me you pathetic little girl, because I don't want to have to repeat myself. For someone like you being my slave is not a punishment, it's a privilege. It's something you want, something you need. You're weak and you need someone strong like me to control you. You yearn for it. You beg for it. You're begging for it right now and you don't even know it. You're begging me to enslave you because it's what you really want, what you really need, but you're trying to deny it, trying to pretend you aren't a submissive little slut just begging to be enslaved. You're hesitating, questioning my orders and I'm sick and tired of it. So here's what's going to happen. This, is my address." Jordan said, pausing her speech to pull out a card and hold it in front of Elliot's face, "You will meet me there at 7 o'clock. For every minute that you are late you will receive 50 spanks. The same goes for if you are early. Use the time between now and then to think very carefully about what it is you really want. If you choose not to come at all then this is over. I will not come after you, but you will have lost your chance to be my slave. I wouldn't enslave you even if you got on your knees and begged me too in front of the entire hospital. But we don't have to worry about that, because we both know it might not be at 7, but you're going to be at my door tonight, begging me to enslave you."

Jordan held out the card and Elliot stared at it for a few moments before taking it. Looking down at it Elliot found herself reading the address over and over until Jordan spoke again.

"When I open my door I expect to find you on your knees with your head down. You will beg me to enslave you in that position until I give you permission to crawl into my home. Once the door is closed you will have made your choice and any further questioning of my orders or hesitating to perform them in any way will not be tolerated. If you are obedient and well-behaved you will have the privilege of eating my pussy again and soon after I will break you in with my strap on and officially enslave you. If you are disobedient you will be severely punished, and then you will eat my pussy, take my strap on and then be enslaved. You will be enslaved tonight Elliot, it's just up to you how it happens."

With her little speech over Jordan picked up her bag, turned and walked to the door.

"See you later slave." Jordan said, not even bothering to look behind her as she left Elliot standing naked in the janitor's closet.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers