Enslaving Elliot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

That's why Elliot wasn't a real woman, because she liked the disgusting and gross act of anal sex. She also liked being spanked, whipped and dominated, humiliations real women would probably never allow themselves to be a part of, but humiliations Elliot had not only submitted to but had loved, and now she knew why. It was because she was a slut, not a real woman. She had disgraced her gender by trying to be a real woman and now she needed to be punished. She needed to be punished by another woman to show she now understood she was inferior to real women. Elliot had to show she understood now that her place in life was being a slut for a real woman, real women like her wonderful Mistress Jordan Sullivan who had opened her eyes to the truth and was now helping her become the slut she was always meant to be by turning her into her slave.

Elliot promised herself she was going to be the best slave ever and do whatever her mistress wanted, no matter how disgusting and degrading it might be. If anything the more disgusting and degrading it was the more Elliot would probably like it, after all this butt fucking was possibly the most amazing thing she'd ever felt which just showed what a perverted little slut she was.

The blonde just hoped her mistress could find some way to enjoy fucking her ass hole half as much as she was enjoying getting her ass hole fucked.

Jordan was getting a lot of enjoyment out of Elliot's ass hole, although truth be told the majority of it was psychological.

The stimulator inside her harness was doing a wonderful job on her clit and she loved the feeling of her thighs smacking hard against the blonde's butt cheeks, as well as the sound it made which echoed throughout the room, but it couldn't compare with the mental stimulation of brutally butt fucking another woman.

It just made her feel so dominant, so superior, so better.

From an early age Jordan had recognised she was better than most people. Most people were incredibly flawed in very obvious ways while Jordan did a good job of hiding the few flaws she had and playing to her strengths. One of those strengths was pointing out those flaws she could easily see in other people and making them hate themselves because of it.

Just look at twinkie here.

The blonde was obviously incredibly self-conscious, had an incredibly uptight and old-fashioned view towards sex which was probably a result of a very sheltered upbringing, and now Jordan was giving her a taste of the kinkier side of sex Elliot really wasn't sure what to make of it.

First Jordan had watched as Elliot had struggled to accept her bisexual feelings, and then she had watched her struggle to accept her newly found love of spanking, and then she had watched her struggle to accept her enjoyment of anal sex.

It was very obvious the blonde was disgusted with herself for enjoying getting her ass fucked, and considering all she had put Elliot through that day Jordan decided to push an idea on her which would make her submission easier on both of them.

She had told Elliot she wasn't really a woman, and it seemed the little whore had bought it. How hilarious was that?

A love for licking pussy, getting spanked and taking it up the butt did not make a woman a disgrace to her gender or mean she had any less right to call herself a woman, it just meant she enjoyed being submissive, but this little blonde had such a low opinion of herself she didn't even try to deny it. What's more Jordan bet she could make the blonde admit it. In fact, that was exactly what she was going to do right now.

"So stick, what are you? A slut or a woman?" Jordan asked, never slowing her pooper pounding pace.

"A slut. I'm a slut. I'm your slut Mistress." Elliot moaned submissively, hoping to tell Jordan what she wanted to hear but at the same time believing what she was saying, "I'm your whore. Your anal whore. I'm your bitch. I'm your slave."

"Good girl." Jordan said, impressed with the blonde's submission, "You are my slave, but I've still got to finish breaking in your ass hole to make it official. You want me to make it official don't you stick?"

"Oh yes Mistress, I want you to make it official. I want to be officially your slave. Break my ass hole so I can be officially your slave. Fuck my ass, ruin it, rip it apart, rip my ass hole apart!" Elliot groaned happily as her ass was probably already breaking under the hard fucking she was receiving, not that she felt anything but pleasure at this point.

"That won't be necessary." Jordan laughed, "Besides, I like your ass hole. I don't want to break it, I just want to stretch it out so I can use it whenever I want, and I will be using it from now on whenever I want, right twinkie?"

"That's right Mistress, you will be using my ass hole whenever you want from now on." Elliot parroted.

"Good girl." Jordan moaned, realising she couldn't stop herself from cumming much longer and she needed to do a few things first, "Now, it's almost time for me to mark your ass hole with my cum, making it officially mine and you my slave, but first I want you to look at your reward for becoming my slave."

With that Jordan awkwardly reached across to her bedside table, pulled a item from it and threw it expertly so it landed in front of Elliot's face.

Once the thing fell in front of her Elliot's eyes went wide with shock at the realisation of what it was and what it meant.

"What's that stick?" Jordan asked.

"It's... it's a collar Mistress." Elliot replied.

"Good, and can you tell me what it says?" Jordan asked.

Elliot frowned and then saw the tag. It was face down so she had to reach across and turn it over so she could see the writing on the tag. Once she had read it Elliot whimpered and answered her mistress.

"It... it says 'Property of Jordan Sullivan' Mistress." Elliot said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"And is that what you want to be stick, do you want to be my property?" Jordan asked.

"Oh yes Mistress, I want to be yours. I want to be your property. I want to be property of Jordan Sullivan. Please make me the property of Jordan Sullivan. Please make me your property Mistress!" Elliot begged shamelessly.

"Oh I will stick, don't you worry. I'll make you mine, my property. So just shut up and take my cock up your ass, and soon you'll have that pretty little collar around your neck, symbolising my ownership of you." Jordan said as she tightened her grip on Elliot's hips, "Oh, and don't forget to ask my permission to cum you pathetic little bitch!"

With that Jordan went into overdrive, the sound of her hips savagely slamming into Elliot's ass cheeks becoming deafening as Jordan used every ounce of her strength to tear her new bitch's butt hole apart.

At the same time Elliot began thrusting herself backwards against the invading dildo, impaling her horny ass hole upon the monster cock out of pure instinct.

Soon both women were completely lost to the perverted act of anal sex, the whole world falling away until all that existed was a strap on and a butt hole.

Well, for Jordan there was also a stimulator which was torturing her clit with pleasure but apart from that her tunnel vision was focused on the horribly misused and stretched out butt hole of her new slave and the huge dildo around her waist which she was plowing into that back door.

As for Elliot, she was completely focused on that big strap on pounding its way through her anal passage, the sensations making her thrust herself backwards like a bitch in heat. She had never acted so wantonly before but she couldn't help herself. She had no dignity or shame left, if she'd had any to begin with. All that mattered to her at that moment was cumming, something which was seconds away.

Just as she felt herself about to go over the edge Elliot remembered she had to ask for permission, and using every ounce of her willpower she was able to hold back her climax and yell, "Please Mistress I need to cum now, please can I cum?"

Jordan briefly considered refusing but she couldn't hold back much longer either so she answered, "Yes slave, you can cum."

Elliot was incredibly grateful Jordan said that because she didn't think she could stop herself if she'd tried and the permission allowed her to just relax and let it come. Of course when it arrived it completely knocked her senseless, Elliot's very first anal induced orgasm causing her mind to explode into a million pieces and then make those pieces slowly melt away into a blissful happiness. Before she could even comprehend what had happened Elliot experienced her second anal induced orgasm, and then her third, and then her fourth, and so on, and so on in quick succession, Jordan sodomising her to multiple climaxes without even touching her pussy. Just before she slipped into a vegetable state of pleasure Elliot wondered how something was possible, and whether she should be ashamed of it, and then it was a very long time before she had another coherent thought.

Jordan smirked in smug satisfaction as she brought Elliot to a series of climaxes before her own face slipped into a mask of bliss as the clit stimulator did its job and sent her over the edge in a mind melting, body numbing orgasm. Selfishly wanting more Jordan continued pounding away at Elliot's ass hole, literally using the blonde's butt for her own pleasure and bringing herself to another couple of climaxes before reaching down to the balls of her strap on. Jordan took a moment to savour this, her complete and total enslavement of this hot little slut, before squeezing down hard on the fake balls, shooting her cum deep into the blonde's bowels, Jordan officially enslaving Elliot.

From within her vegetable state Elliot became aware of liquid filling her butt and a small smile crossed her face. She was enslaved. She was Jordan's slave. And she'd never been so happy.

Jordan kept a tight grip on the false balls as she decorated the inside of Elliot's rectum in her cream and when she was sure every drop of her cum was buried deep within the blonde's back passage Jordan began slowing down until she came to a stop, then reached over, grabbed the collar and tightly fastened it around the young doctor's neck, the collar a physical symbol of Elliot's enslavement.

Once the collar was secure Jordan pulled back, slowly removing her strap on from Elliot's ass, enjoying the sight of that terribly misused hole stretching obscenely around her fake cock as she pulled out from the blonde's butt.

For a few moments Jordan knelt there, admiring with pride the blonde's bruised butt cheeks and gaping ass hole slowly leaking her cum before collapsing onto her back on the bed in exhaustion.

Fuck, that had been a good fuck.

Both Elliot and Jordan stayed where they were for a while until their breathing finally returned to something close to normal, at which point the brunette turned to the blonde.

"What are you stick?" Jordan asked.

Elliot lifted her head, turned to look at Jordan and then said with more conviction than she had ever said anything before, "Your slave. I'm your slave Mistress."

Jordan smiled, reached out, grabbed Elliot by the hair and pulled her lips to hers.

The blonde collapsed onto her mistress and melted into her arms, grateful for the surprisingly soft kiss and embrace as she tried to recover from the greatest sex of her life.

The brunette enjoyed the feeling of her pet in her arms and getting the chance to be intimate with her, but she didn't want her new slave to get the wrong idea. She needed to make sure Elliot didn't forget her place, and Jordan knew just how to do that.

"Clean." Jordan commanded when she broke the kiss, pointing downwards.

Even when she looked at were Jordan was pointing it took a few moments for Elliot to realise what her mistress wanted. When Elliot figured it out a look of disgust crossed her face and she looked up pleadingly at Jordan but her mistress just stared back at her coldly.

With a whimper Elliot slowly crawled down in between Jordan's legs and after one final failed attempt at looking up at the brunette for sympathy the young doctor crinkled her nose in disgust, lowered her head and took the tip of the dildo into her mouth.

Even though the strap on had been in the deepest part of her rectum only a few moments ago the taste wasn't quite that bad, or maybe it just didn't taste that bad to Elliot because she was a slut. Whatever the reason Elliot began bobbing her head on the fake cock, taking more and more of it each time, forcing herself to deep throat it when the time came so she could give the strap on the best blow job possible, all to show her mistress how grateful she was to her for enslaving her.

Jordan smiled and lazily stroked the enslaved blonde's hair as her pet bobbed her head on her dildo, eventually getting her mouth all the way down to the base so she could clean it of all her ass juices like a good little slut, making it very clear Elliot was going to make an excellent slave.

"Ok twinkie, that's clean enough, time for bed." Jordan said once she decided her cock was clean enough.

Gratefully Elliot tiredly began moving up the bed until the hand on her head stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going? You don't sleep with me, you're not good enough for that. You sleep over there." Jordan said, pointing to a dog basket in the corner of the room.

Elliot looked at the basket and then asked her mistress pleadingly, "No, please mistress, let me sleep with you, just for tonight."

Jordan thought about this. Normally she would say no and just kick her slave out of bed, but Elliot was freshly enslaved and after the hot fucking session they had just had Jordan was in a generous mood.

"Ok stick, you can sleep with me, but not beside me. You can sleep at my feet like the little pet you are. In return for this privilege you will kiss my feet before you go to sleep, and again when I wake up to show you understand your place." Jordan said.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Elliot said in reply, not wanting to push her luck.

The blonde didn't care where she was on the bed, she just wanted to be near to the woman who had enslaved her.

Curling up at the bottom of the bed Elliot devoted herself completely to worshipping her mistress's feet, covering them with kisses in the hope she could prove she understood her place, that Jordan had enslaved her and she was now the property of this dominating woman to be used as she saw fit.

Elliot continued kissing those feet long after Jordan fell asleep, her lips pressed against them when finally her exhaustion caught up with her and she drifted off to sleep were she dreamed what life had in store for her now she was Jordan Sullivan's slave.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers