Enslaving Elliot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,009 Followers

With the last piece of her clothing removed Carla climbed up onto the bed and beckoned Elliot to, "Come and join me. I want you to worship my body."

Elliot eagerly complied, crawling up the superior woman's body and gently kissing her before sliding her lips down her neck and to her tits.

Remembering her training Elliot slid her tongue over Carla's right nipple before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it, repeating the process for the other nipple and then going back and forth between them, Elliot using her hands to massage the soft flesh around Carla's nipples so she could maximise the other woman's pleasure.

The blonde's training told her to continue worshipping whichever area of her owner's body until she was told otherwise so she continued licking and sucking Carla's nipples for a very long time until she felt a little pressure on the back of her head at which point Elliot quickly kissed her way down the superior woman's flat stomach until she was face to face with her friend's womanhood.

Seeing Jordan's pussy up close never failed to make Elliot's mouth water and being up close with Carla's pussy was no different. Well, it was no different in the sense that Elliot's mouth watered, although for the first time since the day she was broken and turned into Jordan's sex slave Elliot found herself wondering if she was going to like what she was about to taste. Cocks had all pretty much tasted the same and Elliot had been told it was the same for pussies, but she still couldn't help being a tiny little bit apprehensive as she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue.

From the first lick it became apparent Elliot had worried over nothing. Carla was delicious. Slightly different to Jordan but just as yummy, Elliot eagerly beginning to lap away at her friend's juicy love hole in no time at all.

As she slid her tongue over Carla's pussy lips Elliot continuously glanced upwards, waiting to see if Carla would tell her what to do next. Sometimes Jordan allowed Elliot to surprise her but mostly she told her what to do and how to do it. Since Elliot loved being told what to do and she was nothing but Jordan's humble servant the blonde doctor of course had no problems obeying Jordan's every little whim, however at the same time Elliot loved the chance to go as slow as she wanted to know the savour the taste of pussy and she was excited that it seemed Carla was giving her the same opportunity.

When she was fairly certain Carla was allowing her to go at her own pace Elliot began sliding her tongue around Carla's pussy lips as well as sliding up and down them as she had been doing before. Quickly after that Elliot began randomly pushing her tongue firmly against Carla's love hole, using it softly, before continuing the routine. After that addition Elliot also started giving a few brief flicks at Carla's clit.

This whole time Carla had been moaning like crazy, but when Elliot slid her tongue over her friend's clit she got the reaction she was really hoping for, that being Carla's fingers curling into her hair and pushing her head downwards into the wet pussy before her.

Elliot smiled at this reaction before she stuck out her tongue and thrust it as deep into Carla's pussy as it would go, the blonde deciding it was probably best to do this before the other woman started complaining.

That sweet tongue had been driving Carla so crazy with lust that she was seconds away from ordering Elliot to slide inside her pussy, but just as she was opening her mouth to do so Elliot's tongue finally entered her meaning instead of uttering anything coherent Carla just let out a long loud moan, the loudest of the night so far.

The next few moans weren't as loud but they were just as joyful, Carla's fingers tightening her grip in Elliot's hair as the blonde began thrusting in and out of the brunette, tongue fucking her so wonderfully as Elliot's mouth closed around Carla's pussy lips, the young doctor adding gentle sucking to the equation.

As Elliot got down to some serious rug munching Carla wondered why she had allowed herself to go for so long without feeling another woman's mouth and tongue worshipping her pussy.

The answer to that simply she had been so busy being with her boyfriend Turk that she hadn't had time to pursue women herself, or even get a moment with Jordan's already enslaved pets. Being with Turk was great and he could always get the job done when it counted but he was a lousy pussy eater. It wasn't his fault, he was a guy and in Carla's experience that meant they just couldn't compete with the soft and knowing mouths and tongues that belong to other women.

With Turk or any other guy Carla practically had to describe a roadmap, but with a nice submissive little cunt lapper like Elliot all Carla needed to do was spread her legs and let the little pussy licker do what it seemed she was born to do.

Carla knew Jordan like to give her slaves instructions regardless but for Carla not having to give instructions were a nice change of pace so she normally didn't. Encouragements were a different story.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it little white maid, lick my pussy. You lick pussy so good, mmmmmmm, oh yes, that's it, right there, ooooooohhhhhhh fuck yes lick me you hot little bitch. Work that fucking tongue." Carla moaned, stroking Elliot's hair affectionately as the other woman continued to do a fantastic job at tonguing her twat, "Ohhhhhhh, and to think I was actually thinking of firing you. Thank God we discovered your real talent before I did anything so rash. Mmmmmmm, yes, oh, you, oh, you might be a second rate house cleaner but, oh, you're a first rate cunt lapper. Oooooohhhhh, mmmmmmm, yes, we found your real talent, and trust me, we're going to put it to good use. From now on your main duty when ever you come here will be to clean out my pussy with your tongue. Mmmmmmmm, you're going to make sure it's nice and clean. And I'm sure there are other... duties we can find for you to suit your, special talents. And if I have to hire a second made to do the rest of the cleaning properly, well, from the way your working that tongue in and out of my pussy it might just be worth it."

Elliot loved the sound of all that. Of course Jordan had made it very clear she was going to be sexually satisfying whoever she had been sold too in any way they wanted, but the idea of Carla paying Jordan money so that Elliot would come back again and again as her white maid and clean out her delicious pussy for her over and over again seemed wonderful.

It had been so obvious from the very first day they met that Carla was superior to Elliot. Carla was a real woman. She commanded respect and could easily take control of any situation. In comparison Elliot was nothing, a pathetic little submissive slut who should be used by people like Carla for pleasure.

Even though she loved being Jordan's slave Elliot found herself wishing Carla had put her in her place from day one. She wished Carla had refused to put up with the attitude Elliot had tried to use at first to get ahead in Sacred Heart, wished Carla had bitch slapped her, spanked her into submission and forced Elliot down onto her knees to worship her pussy.

The thought of Carla making Elliot her bitch from day one combined with the arousal caused by Carla continuing to tell her what a good little pussy pleaser she was and how much fun they were going to have to make Elliot stop trying to please Carla and start trying to make her cum.

Her training told Elliot she should wait until her mistress tells her that she may have the privilege of making a superior woman cum but Carla was clearly a different type of mistress so hopefully she wouldn't get mad.

Carla's reaction was exactly the opposite. She loved that Elliot started speeding up the thrusts of her tongue so soon and without permission. Most of Jordan's previously broken pets had taken much longer to try this, although in this case and the case of the few that had Carla couldn't help wonder if it was out of bravery or horniness.

Regardless of the reason the increasingly harder tongue fucking was bringing Carla closer and closer to orgasm, nearly every thrust of that soft little tongue making Carla moan until the Latina nurse gave up on encouraging her 'white maid' and just cried out in pleasure.

In an attempt to seem powerful and in control Jordan always tried to keep her cries a pleasure to a minimum. Carla on the other hand didn't believe crying out in pleasure took away from the fact that she was the one in control here and saw her cries of pleasure as equally encouraging to Elliot as her words had been, and if Elliot's reactions were anything to go by Carla was right.

When Carla stopped giving Elliot encouragements altogether the blonde began twirling her tongue around inside the brunette's juice filled fuck hole, her twirling tongue attacking the most sensitive part of Carla's cunt seemingly all at the same time. It got even better as Elliot moved her tongue up, down and side to side as she jack-hammered it in and out of Carla's pussy, still twirling it the whole time so she was stimulating certain spots more than others at any given time but touching them all so quickly that those spots seem to hum with pleasure.

Just when it didn't seem like it could get any better Elliot concentrated her tongue on Carla's sweetest spot inside her fuck passage, her G-spot, Carla nearly cumming the second the attack began.

Determined to give Elliot a little more encouragement first Carla practically forced herself to scream, "YES! YES THAT'S IT YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE WHITE MAID! FUCK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCK IT WITH YOUR PRETTY LITTLE TONGUE! THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD, FUCK ME, OH, OH, OH, YOUR, OH, YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUM, YOUR GOING TO OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

Carla's words melted into a cry of ecstasy as she came hard all over Elliot's face, most of it ending up in the little cum guzzler's mouth which was still firmly sealed around Carla's cunt but there was so much of it it flooded out of Elliot's mouth and covered her pretty face and even went into her hair. Of course Carla was too busy basking in her orgasm to care while Elliot loved being covered in another woman's cum as she struggled to swallow as much of it as she could.

Jordan usually punished Elliot for wasting a drop of her cum but even after all her training Elliot couldn't always swallow it all and had grown to love the feeling of girl cum on her face almost as much as she loved feeling it slide down her throat and into her stomach, whatever punishment her mistress could dish out worth it for an experience like this.

It was a experience Elliot often found herself craving, and as Carla's climax died down Elliot found herself craving even more. She had removed her tongue from Carla so she could concentrate on swallowing the superior woman's sweet gift to her, but now there was no more gift to swallow Elliot thrust her tongue all the way back inside the brunette, twirling around inside her from the get go in an attempt to make Carla cum as quickly as possible.

Carla really loved the idea of cumming again so soon after such a wonderful orgasm, and her pussy was more than ready for it, but she could easily see herself lying there until Elliot had sucked every drop of cum and energy from her body and she was eager to do something she had secretly wanted to do since she first met Elliot Reid, that being to fuck her brains out.

So Carla tugged firmly on Elliot's hair, the blonde quickly getting the message and crawling up the sexy Latina's body until they were face to face again.

"Mmmmmm, that was fantastic." Carla beamed, kissing Elliot passionately.

"Thank you Ms Espinosa." Is Elliot's muffled reply as she kisses back, parting her lips to accept Carla's tongue inside her mouth where she could massage it with her own.

As the kiss grew deeper Carla brought her hands up to massage Elliot's tits, pulling them out of the maid uniform before cupping the pert round balls of flesh and then tweaking her already rock hard nipples. Elliot moaned at the contact and after a few brief seconds of thinking about it slid her hands upwards to try and do the same to Carla. The blonde had been in this situation before with her mistress, unsure if the other woman wanted her to return the favour or lay back and let her superior have total control. In this case it turned out to be the latter, Carla gently slapping Elliot's hands away before returning to the task of massaging Elliot's breasts, the doctor assuming this meant the nurse wanted total control of the situation.

It was partly about total control but for Carla it was also about concentrating on Elliot's pleasure. Her friend had done such a good job of worshipping her body Carla thought it was only fair that she returned the favour, and not just returning the favour while receiving pleasure herself but making sure the pleasure was all Elliot's. Well, Carla was inevitably going to find pleasure in what she intended to do but Elliot would still definitely get the best of it.

With this in mind Carla slid one of her hands down to between Elliot's legs, happy although not surprised to find that the other woman was dripping wet down there.

"Mmmmmm, you're so wet. What could have gotten you so wet?" Carla teased huskily, as she pushed her soaking panties out of the way and beginning to slide a couple of fingers up and down Elliot's pussy lips, "Was it eating my pussy? Did you get off on eating my pussy like some dirty little dyke? Did you? Are you a horny little queer? A pussy whore? Or was it the spanking that drove you so wild? Did you practically cream yourself from being punished? You like being put over another woman's knee to get your tight little butt spanked? Or are you such a little slut that cleaning my freaking apartment turned you on? Answer me?"

"Yes, oh, yes I'm a dirty little dyke, mmmmmm, I loved eating your pussy because I'm a horny little queer, ooooohhhhhh, a pussy whore. Mmmmmm I loved getting my butt spanked too, and I'm such a little slut that even cleaning your apartment turned me on." Elliot admitted in between moans and groans as Carla played with her pussy.

"That's what I thought." Carla said, pressing a finger against the entrance to Elliot's horny honey hole, "I bet you want me to fuck you now don't you you horny little slut. I bet you want me to slide my fingers deep inside your slutty little fuck hole and use you like the cheap little whore you are!"

"Yes Ms Espinosa, please, ooooohhhhh, please fuck me. Fuck me like the cheap little whore I am. Ohhhhh, you bought me, now please use me. Use your whore. Use your little white whore maid. Aaaahhhhh, please Ms Espinosa, slide your beautiful fingers into your slutty white maid and fuck her like the cheap whore she is."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Carla said, shoving two fingers inside Elliot in one quick motion.

After everything that had happened Elliot's fuck passage was slick with her juices allowing the fingers to slide inside her with ease, the blonde crying out in pleasure as she was swiftly penetrated.

Without a moment's hesitation Carla began sliding her fingers in and out of Elliot's cunt, fucking her friend at a slow but steady pace. This had Elliot moaning loudly, the blonde only pausing as Carla briefly pressed her lips to hers before moving to her neck. The brunette covered the blonde's neck in soft kisses as she continued to softly finger fuck her, every so often doing something to get an extra loud moan from her friend, like nibbling on her neck or curling her fingers inside her.

Carla didn't stay kissing Elliot's neck for that long, spending twice as much time on her friend's breasts which she moved to after her neck, giving them virtually the same treatment only with even more nibbling, the sexy Latina concentrating on the white girl's hard little nipples.

As she licked, sucked and nibbled on Elliot's hard little teats Carla began to pick up the pace of the finger fucking, slamming her digits in and out of the blonde's very welcoming hole, making her pet for the night squirm underneath her.

Like the many other times she had been in this situation before Elliot was grasping frantically to the bed sheets, desperately trying to stay still and take it like a good girl just as she had been trained to do, but like all those other times she was finding it increasingly difficult to convince her body to behave.

Finally Elliot lost the battle, a particularly hard curl of Carla's fingers against her G-spot forcing her hips thrust to upwards into the contact, increasing her pleasure but disobeying her training in the process.

Immediately hating herself for her weakness Elliot hoped that Carla would give her the punishment she deserved, either by stopping the pleasurable finger fucking and spanking her stupid slave ass black and blue or letting her know an even worse punishment was coming there by ensuring Elliot would obsessed over what was going to happen to her for hours and maybe even days or weeks. It's what Jordan would have done if she were here. However Carla was not Jordan and to Elliot's disappointment rather than a punishment or a promise of a future punishment Carla just smiled at her for her disobedience.

The reason Carla just smiled at Elliot was because she found her reaction endearing. There was something very cute and erotic about the way a woman would thrust back at her and Carla was glad that Jordan had been unable to totally train it out of Elliot.

So rather than even consider punishing the blonde Carla set about rewarding her with an even harder finger fucking, slamming her fingers in and out of her friend as hard as she could, curling her fingers against the other girl's G-spot on every thrust and even beginning to brush her thumb over her clit.

As a result of this Elliot was unable to stop herself from thrusting back against Carla's invading fingers, which made Carla grin around the nipple she was currently sucking in her mouth while Elliot whimpered as she felt herself being brought to the edge of orgasm.

For most people being brought to the edge of an orgasm was a good thing but Elliot knew she didn't deserve to cum, which brought her to an odd crossroads. If Carla allowed her to cum Elliot's submissive side would be disappointed because after disobeying her training she should be punished, not rewarded, but in her current state she couldn't pass up an orgasm if it was offered to her. This oddly left Elliot feeling like whatever happened next she would both win and lose. Of course what happened next was not her choice, it was the choice of the superior woman.

There was only one thing Elliot should be doing in this situation, and when the time was right the well-trained slave obediently begged, "Please Ms Espinosa, let me cum. Oh, I, oh, I know I'm a stupid, disobedient whore who doesn't deserve it but please, let me cum. Ooooohhhhh God. Please let your whore cum."

Lifting her head from Elliot's breasts Carla looked down at her friend for a few moments, her face crunched up as if she was thinking about it when in truth the Latina nurse was just letting the blonde doctor squirm on the edge of climax for a few seconds before she inevitably smiled and nodded.

"Yes. You may cum. I give my whore maid permission to cum." Carla said.

Although part of her still believe she didn't deserve such a privilege Elliot allowed herself to go crashing over that edge she had been fighting not to go over, her body shaking and a loud scream erupting from her mouth as her orgasm washed over her. As her eyes rolled in the back of her head her fingers clamped down heavily on Carla's fingers as if she was trying to imprison them inside her, but there is clearly skilled fingers barely even slow down in their mission to keep Elliot on her high for as long as possible. For a moment Elliot thought Carla would bring her to an even more undeserved second orgasm but to both her relief and disappointment when her climax inevitably began dying down the finger thrusts start to slow until they were at a stop at which point Carla pulled them from her and brought them up to her lips.

MTL17
MTL17
2,009 Followers