Enslaving Elliot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning at Elliot's submission Carla pressed the head of her strap on against the pretty target which was Elliot's ass hole and pushed inside it with minimal resistance. From there it was not difficult for Carla to get the rest of the dildo inside Elliot's shit pipe or to begin sodomising her again, although the blonde's back passage wasn't so loose that it wasn't pleasurable for the brunette. On the contrary, Elliot's ass hole seemed to have been loosened to the point where it wasn't too tight or too loose, it was just right. The perfect conditions for a hard butt fucking, but Carla wasn't ready to give Elliot a hard butt fucking, at least not right now. First she wanted to tease her a little more.

So Carla teased, fucking Elliot up the ass at a slow but steady pace, at random intervals giving her a hard thrust or two, or moving the dildo around inside the blonde's bowels, or gaping her butt hole, or even feeding her white maid her own back door juices. Carla did these things over, and over, and over again for what felt like hours, curious to see if she could in fact get Elliot to beg for her while the whole time believing she wouldn't. Elliot was too broken to beg without permission, a fact that both disappointed and excited the brunette. It was disappointing to see just how under Jordan's thumb the blonde had become, but at this stage despite herself Carla found Elliot's submission something of a turn on.

Elliot's submissive attitude made it increasingly difficult for Carla to keep up the slow anal fucking, but Carla had more willpower than almost anyone else in Sacred Heart, so much willpower in fact she was able to keep fucking Elliot's ass to not only the point both women were desperate to move on to some hard butt sex but Elliot was almost ready to break and beg for what she felt she now so desperately needed despite her training. Luckily Carla saved her from having to do so.

"Mmmmmm, you like that little whore? You like my cock in your ass?" Carla asked huskily.

"Yes Ms Espinosa, I love your cock in my ass. I love your cock in my whore ass!" Elliot moaned.

"Yeah, I can tell. I can tell how much you love my cock in your ass from the way your moaning like a bitch in heat. Mmmmmm, I bet you'd love me to really start pounding your ass, give you a nice hard butt fucking. I bet you would love that wouldn't you?" Carla questioned.

"YES! Oh yes Ms Espinosa, I would love that. I would love a nice hard butt fucking. I would love for you to pound my ass." Elliot groaned.

"Then beg me. Beg me for the butt pounding your slutty little whore ass so desperately wants!" Carla ordered.

Finally hearing the words she had been waiting for Elliot began shamelessly begging, "Oh please, please Ms Espinosa give my slutty whore ass the butt pounding I so desperately want! Give me the butt pounding I so desperately need! Please Ms Espinosa, pound your whore's ass! I'm nothing but your filthy little whore! You bought and paid for me and now I'll do any nasty little thing you want, including taking it in my slutty little ass, which I love so much! I'm your whore Ms Espinosa, I'm your whore, and I'm your maid! I'm your whore maid! Ohhhhhh, my parents, oh, my parents used to look down on our Latina maids all the time, oh, and now their daughter is a Latina's whore maid. Oh they would die if they saw me in this uniform, getting butt fucked by you, my Latina employer, the strong, dominant woman who paid good money for my whore ass which she's now using for her pleasure. Mmmmmmm, oh, oh, oh, remember, oh, remember when I first got here? I was like my parents. I looked down on you because you were just a nurse. Now look at me, spreading my ass cheeks for you, begging you to fuck my ass hard, begging you to fuck the ass you bought and paid for as hard as you can, dressed in this slutty maid's uniform, your maid, your slutty little whore maid who loves taking it in the ass for you, who wants you to fuck her hard, who needs you to fuck her as hard as you can. Please Ms Espinosa, I know I don't deserve it, but please fuck my whore ass and make me cum. No, wait, pound my ass, pound my ass so hard I beg you for mercy and then don't give it to me. Punish my stupid ass for being such a pig-headed bitch to you when we first met. Please Ms Espinosa, I beg you to punish me by pounding my ass so hard I won't be able to sit down for a week!"

"A tempting offer..." Carla grinned, pretending to think about it for a second before adding, "Too tempting. Let go of your ass cheeks slut, I want to feel those soft little butt cheeks of yours against my thighs while I'm pounding your tight little whore ass!"

Obeying immediately Elliot let go of her ass cheeks and let her arms fall limply by her sides. Part of her wondered if she should lift up her top half so she was on all fours but because she wasn't ordered to do so she remained face down and ass up, meaning her backside was perfectly presented to Carla who didn't waste a second in tightening her grip on Elliot's hips before starting to pick up the pace.

Carla's hips started moving faster and faster until the sound of them smacking off Elliot's ass cheeks seem deafening at which point the strap on was pounding in and out of the blonde's pooper at what seemed like lightning speed. The butt fucking had become almost unbelievably rough and brutal, and Elliot loved every second of it.

After all that relentless teasing Elliot's anal glands seemed as stimulated and as ready for action as they had ever been, and the ruthless rectum wrecking she was now receiving was making those anal glands feel like they were on fire with pleasure. As a result Elliot was almost literally crying in ecstasy as her brutal buggering continued, Elliot so happy, if a little surprised, about just how hard Carla was fucking her in the ass.

Elliot had loved everything Carla had done to her so far, it had been great, really, but... Carla had been a bit too gentle with her. The spanking had stopped just as it was getting good and the humiliation of becoming Carla's made had been wonderful but Elliot couldn't help feel that Carla could have done more. The pussy eating had been fun but Carla should have used Elliot's mouth a lot more for her pleasure, and Elliot didn't deserve for Carla to return the favour like that, not when she had been so disobedient. Really the only time Elliot had felt truly dominated was when Carla had been pounding her pussy with the strap on which was now hammering her ass just as roughly, if not more. It was the roughness Elliot had been missing.

The butt fucking became so hard it actually rivalled the butt fuckings Elliot's mistress gave her on a daily basis, which was really saying something. Jordan fucked Elliot harder than any guy, and just thinking about the way her mistress pounded her caboodle made Elliot quiver with desire. And this, this was quiver worthy.

One thing was sure, Elliot didn't think she'd ever be able to look at Carla without quivering again.

Since her enslavement Elliot had been looking at almost everybody in a new light, seeing superior people everywhere she turned, people who should use her like the submissive slut she was. Carla was one of those people, but until now the only person she actually quivered at the sight of was Jordan, because every time she saw her mistress, or thought about her, or even just heard her name in passing she thought about how hard her mistress fucked her. But from this moment forward any time Elliot saw Carla she knew she would think about how the brunette fucked her, she would think about the hard butt fucking she was currently taking, and she would quiver, because she would know she was in the presence of a dominant woman, a real woman.

Elliot had no idea whether Carla had been telling the truth about her continuing her duties as her maid but Elliot hoped she was. She hoped Jordan would let Carla borrow her and use her in any way she pleased, hoped she would find new and exciting ways to humiliate her as her mistress did, hoped Carla would fuck her like this again, and again, and again. Elliot didn't deserve to be Carla's friend, but she hoped this obviously superior woman would let her be her whore.

Carla was enjoying butt fucking Elliot just as much as Elliot was enjoying being butt fucked by Carla.

Elliot had a tight little booty which Carla always knew would be fun to fuck, but it was the blonde's submissiveness which made this something special.

Over the years Carla had dominated many, many men and women but she had never met anyone as submissive as Elliot seemed to be. The blonde doctor had loved every single little thing Carla had done to her, even such things as spankings and ass fuckings which were things that Carla would have never imagined Elliot would enjoy but she did.

It actually seemed funny now, Carla had been so sure Elliot was straight and not at all into this stuff, so much so not only had she never made a move on her but when she found out the blonde had become Jordan's latest plaything she had done everything she could think of to save her from being Jordan's slave. She had pushed Elliot, tested her, dared her to break in extreme circumstances and even questioned her to her face whether this was what she really wanted, and through it all Elliot had been the perfect little submissive, to the point where now Carla truly believed Elliot wasn't just a willing slave, she was a happy slave. Elliot had found her true place in life, where she belongs, and she was happy.

Elliot was the most submissive person Carla had ever met. The perfect slave.

To good for Jordan.

Jordan Sullivan was a bitch. A cruel, mean hearted bitch who treated her slaves like worthless objects which she got bored of easily and discarded them like broken toys.

Elliot deserved better. She deserved a mistress who would treat her right. And Carla was going to give her one.

In the past Carla had occasionally taken one or two of Jordan's discarded slaves as her own, but she had never wanted any of them like she wanted Elliot, which was why she wasn't going to wait. She would buy Elliot from Jordan so she could have her permanently. Carla didn't have that much money but if necessary she would dip into savings for Elliot because she was now convinced the submissive little thing was worth whatever price tag Jordan put on her.

Soon this beautiful blonde would be hers completely. She would spoil her, get her a little collar, maybe even tattoo her name on her flesh. The words 'Property of Carla Espinosa' would look so good on one of Elliot's ass cheeks. Carla grinned as she imagines herself ordering Elliot to pull down her scrubs just enough so she could show off her tattoo to the rest of the nursing staff, show them how she owned one of the doctors. Plus it would make the view when she fucked her even better.

Of course Carla would still be with Turk, but she would have this pretty little doctor as her little lesbian pet on the side, something she was sure her boyfriend wouldn't mind once she explained to him. Even if he didn't she was sure a threesome or two would quickly change his mind, but for right now Carla wanted to focus on making her soon-to-be slave cum.

As she began to focus Carla suddenly remembered what Elliot said to her about when they first met. They hadn't got a long at first and Elliot had just confirmed what Carla had long suspected, Elliot used to think she was better than her.

The fact that she had dominated the spoilt white girl so completely was more than enough to prove that statement wrong but all the same Carla used her memory of how Elliot used to be to motivate her now.

In her mind she was doing perhaps what she should have done to Elliot originally, that being putting her in her place. The little bitch had pissed her off at the wrong moment and Carla had punished her for it. She had spanked the bitch, made her apologise before making her kiss her feet, her ass, and then pussy. She had pounded Elliot's pussy and was now pounding her ass hole, the blonde moaning in submission as Carla dominated her.

After working through that little fantasy Carla focused back on the original Elliot Reid, the fresh out of med-school wet behind the ears intern who thought she knew so much more about medicine than Carla did just because she was a doctor while Carla was a nurse.

With that memory in mind Carla began to think about every doctor who ever ignored her opinion, took credit for her work and blamed her for her mistakes.

Carla took all this frustration out on Elliot's ass, her hips moving in a brutal rhythm to fulfil Elliot's earlier request of punishing her for the way she used to treat her. Elliot of course loved all of this rough treatment and cried for more, the two women getting lost in the savage anal sex until Elliot was digging her nails into the bedsheets to stop herself from cumming, a fact that was obvious to Carla who considered torturing Elliot further by denying her orgasm, but was in no mood herself to wait. First though she would make the blonde beg for her one more time.

"You want to cum don't you bitch!" Carla yelled, quickly adding before Elliot had a chance to answer, "I know you do. Well you're going to have to beg for it. Bg my permission little white maid. I want to hear my little white maid beg for me."

"PLEASE MS ESPINOSA, PLEASE LET ME CUM. FUCK ME AND LET ME CUM. OOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKK IT FEELS GOOD! IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDDD! FUCK ME! FUCK MY SLUTTY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM! MMMMMMMMM, PLEASE MS ESPINOSA, I beg you, let me CUM! I want to CUM FOR YOU MS ESPINOSA, OOOOOHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK PLEASE LET ME CUM FOR YOU! LET YOUR MAID CUM FOR YOU LIKE A WHORE! LET YOUR MAID CUM FOR YOU LIKE THE WHORE SHE IS! PLEASE MS ESPINOSA, MAKE YOUR WHITE MAID CUM!" Elliot screamed.

"Nice, now I want Dr Elliot Reid to beg nurse Carla Espinosa to make her cum." Carla ordered.

"OH PLEASE NURSE ESPINOSA, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE MAKE A DOCTOR CUM FOR YOU! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, I USED TO THINK I WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, JUST BECAUSE I WAS A DOCTOR AND YOU WERE A NURSE! PROVE ME WRONG NURSE ESPINOSA! MMMMMMMMMM, PROVE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME BY MAKING ME CUM LIKE A WHORE WITH YOUR COCK UP MY ASS! PLEASE NURSE ESPINOSA, PROVE I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR WHORE BY MAKING ME CUM WITH YOUR COCK UP MY ASS! ASS FUCK ME NURSE ESPINOSA! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHH, ASS FUCK MY DOCTOR ASS WITH YOUR NURSE COCK AND MAKE ME CUM LIKE A WHORE! YOUR WHORE! I'M YOUR WHORE NURSE ESPINOSA, PLEASE BUTT FUCK YOUR WHORE AND MAKE HER CUM!" Elliot pleaded.

"Good. Now, now I want Elliot Reid to beg Carla Espinosa to let her cum." Carla commanded.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! OH, OH... CARLA... CARLA PLEASE, LET ME CUM! I'L DO ANYTHING IF YOU LET ME CUM CARLA! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, ANYTHING! I'LL... I'LL BEG MY MISTRESS TO LET YOU USE ME WHENEVER YOU WANT! I'LL BEG HER TO LET YOU DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME, WHENEVER YOU WANT TO DO IT! MMMMMMMMM, I LOVE BEING YOUR WHORE CARLA! I LOVE BEING CARLA ESPINOSA'S WHORE! CARLA ESPINOSA TREATS HER WHORE SO WELL! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMM PLEASE CARLA I SERIOUSLY NEED TO CUM NOW! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHUUUUUUHHHHHHH PLEASE CARLA, PLEASE NURSE ESPINOSA, PLEASE MS ESPINOSA, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE MAAAKKKEEEE MEEEE CUUUUUMMMMM!"

"YOU CAN CUM. CUM FOR ME ELLLIOT!" Carla screamed at the top of her lungs just so she was sure Elliot would be able to hear her.

It was a good thing Carla gave Elliot permission because all that begging had been like throwing gasoline on a forest fire, igniting Elliot to the point where she knew despite all her training she would not be able to stop cumming if she hadn't been given permission that second. As proof of this right after Carla said 'you can cum' Elliot did so and did so hard, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, her toes curling and her body shaking as she let out a deafening scream. By the time Carla followed up with 'cum for me Elliot' the blonde doctor was already in the middle of an intense anal induced orgasm and thanks to Carla continuing to pound her pooper only moments later Elliot experienced another anal induced orgasm, and then another, and then another, and then another.

When she had been first enslaved it really bothered Elliot just how hard she came from being fucked in the butt. She supposed it was down to years of suppressing her true sluttish nature, but still no matter how long she was trained for or how many blissful climaxes she received from this perverted acts part of her still hated herself for actually enjoying getting sodomised so much. Of coarse Elliot was such a perverted little submissive slut that the shame and hatred she felt for herself every time she not only took it up the ass but cumming so far from it made her love it all the more.

The shame and hatred she felt for herself did eventually disappear as Elliot's mind turned to mush under the relentless assault of orgasm after orgasm. The last thing going through her mind as she slipped into a pleasure filled vegetable state was how lucky she was that the first person her mistress pimped her out to was just as skilled when it came to butt fucking a submissive slut like herself as her wonderful mistress, Elliot smiling as she imagined herself falling to her knees the next time she saw Jordan, kissing her feet and thanking her for pimping her out to someone as skilled in domination as Carla Espinosa.

Fucking another woman in the ass always made Carla feel powerful. Fucking a female doctor in the ass made Carla feel even more powerful. Somehow fucking Elliot Reid in the ass made Carla feel more powerful than ever before. Well, maybe powerful wasn't the right word for it, and in her current state the best Carla could define it was simply good which didn't even begin to describe how she was feeling, but it would have to do. She had to devote all her energy, every thought, every action, into fucking Elliot in the ass.

Carla knew when it came to fucking Jordan loved to make her slaves cum for her again and again as it was a symbol of her dominance. That went double for anal sex and now Carla had decided she was going to try and take Elliot from Jordan... no, she would take Elliot from Jordan, she could not afford to give the blonde a second rate ass pounding. She had to make sure Elliot would be happy being her slave, so Carla gave Elliot the hardest butt fucking she had ever given in her life.

The Latina nurse held nothing back, relentlessly pounding into Elliot's back passage like she was literally trying to destroy that little back shoot. The pleasure of the stimulator on her clit and the sheer perverted joy of sodomising a female doctor made Carla cum again and again in climaxes which were almost as powerful as the ones she was giving to her soon to be sex slave, but the sexy Latina refused to break her stride. Elliot was going to cum for her just as much as she did for Jordan. She was going to cum more. She was going to take the hardest butt fucking of her life and spend the rest of the week not being able to sit down without thinking about how she had been dominated by one of the nurses, her new mistress, and Elliot would love it, Carla would make sure of that.

When Carla became determined to do something it normally got done, although in this case she only succeeded in making Elliot cum just as much as she did for Jordan, which was quite impressive considering what a skilled butt fucker Jordan was, but it was just as well Carla didn't know as it would have probably frustrated her. As it was Carla continued slamming Elliot's shit pipe until every ounce of strength had been drained from the nurse who collapsed after one more powerful spontaneous climax for both herself and her friend, her body falling on the blonde's resulting in them both falling onto the bed.

For a while Carla just lay there, panting heavily, both herself and the blonde struggling to regain their energy. Eventually Carla lifted herself up and off of Elliot, the dildo quickly being pulled out of the doctor's pooper so Carla could collapse on her back beside her prize.