Enslaving Elliot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

"Owww... one hundred and ninety six, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety seven, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... two hundred, thank you Mistress."

"Ok, I'm done." Jordan panted, "Slave, get down on your knees and crawl into my bedroom."

"About damn time." Carla muttered to herself as she followed her crawling friend and the woman holding her hostage out of the study, back into the main room and from there into the bedroom at which point Elliot stopped and waited for further instructions.

"Get up and strip for us slut." Jordan said, still a little breathless, but grinning as she watched her slave do as she was told. When Elliot was naked in front of her Jordan began to undo the buttons of her shirt as she turned to Carla and said, "You too, slut."

Glaring at the other dominant woman Carla slowly stripped too so all three women were naked at which point she asked, "So, what now?"

"Well, I'm thinking we could start off with a little foreplay..." Jordan said as she slowly approached Elliot, grabbed her softly but firmly by her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss.

It never ceased to amaze Elliot just how softly Jordan could kiss her, the submissive blonde quickly melting into the arms of the dominant woman who had so easily enslaved her. The soft kiss continued for a long, drawnout couple of minutes before Carla made a coughing sound and was rewarded by Jordan removing her lips from Elliot and passing the sub to the other dom, Carla happily taking her friend into her arms for an equally gentle kiss.

Unsurprisingly the kissing didn't remain gentle for long, first Jordan and then Carla using their turn to push their tongue into Elliot's mouth, Elliot happily welcoming the coming oral invasion with her own tongue. Soon Jordan and Carla were taking it in turns to make out passionately with Elliot, caressing the submissive girl's naked body, Carla's hands more teasing as they caressed over Elliot's breasts and butt while Jordan's hands greedily groped and squeezed them. It wasn't long after that Jordan's fingers slid over Elliot's pussy, the dominant woman smiling at the wetness she found there.

"Enjoying yourself twinkie?" Jordan unnecessarily asked.

"Mmmmmm, yes Mistress, I, oh, I'm enjoying myself... very much." Elliot said softly, briefly holding back on a moan to get the last two words out.

"I bet you'd like us to fuck you wouldn't you stick? Shove our fingers and tongues inside you, pass you back and forth between us like the little fuck slut you are, make you cum over and over again... wouldn't you?" Jordan questioned huskily.

"Yes, mmmmmm, oh yes Mistress, please fuck me." Elliot pleaded.

"I knew you would like the sound of that... but I think I know something you'd like the sound of even more, and that's the chance to worship our bodies while we take it in turns to fuck you." Jordan said.

"Oh yes, please Mistress, let me worship you and Ms Espinosa with my unworthy mouth while you use me as your fuck slut." Elliot replied happily.

"Good girl. Now, get on your knees in front of the bed." Jordan ordered waiting for Elliot to get into position before turning to Carla, "Since this is my idea I think I'll enjoy her mouth first, any problems with that?"

"No, it's fine, I love fucking her anyway." Carla replied as politely as possible.

It was clear Carla didn't like having to follow Jordan's orders but Jordan could care less about what the other woman thought. Actually that wasn't true, Jordan loved the fact that she was now getting to boss around another supposedly dominant female, but she was far more preoccupied with the feeling of Elliot's soft little tongue sliding across her pussy for the first time that night.

Last night Jordan had made her annual booty call to her ex-husband Perry Cox, and while the sex had been up to its usual standard Jordan couldn't help but miss her submissive little blonde slut in a way she'd never really missed any other slave before. It had been slightly unnerving, however from the first lick of Elliot's tongue Jordan had no doubt in her mind exactly why she had missed her little pet, because even though her ex-husband was almost as good a lover as he thought he was, the man was yet to reach the perfection to truly rival Elliot Reid's abilities as a rug muncher.

Each one of those tongue strokes were a thing of beauty, sliding over Jordan's pussy lips with such careful timing and precision, giving her the maximum amount of pleasure from the act. It was slow at first, just like Jordan taught all of her slaves how they should begin, but while with the others she had let them know where to pick things up Elliot seem to do it automatically, the blonde adding a few quicker and/or harder licks into the equation but using them sparingly for the longest time, only occasionally touching Jordan's clit and only touching it and giving quicker and/or harder licks exactly when Jordan wanted it.

In all her years of fucking Jordan had never had such a skilled cunt lapper, and the idea of losing her... of losing such a naturally submissive little pussy pleaser, was simply unacceptable.

While Jordan was hating the idea of losing such a talented little tongue Carla was hating the idea of never being able to taste the delicious little pussy she was currently lapping hungrily away at. Well, things weren't going to be that bad as pretty much no matter how things went down Carla was confident that she would be able to be with Elliot again. After all, if the worst came to the worst Jordan would relish the chance to rub her victory in Carla's face, no doubt offering her the chance to borrow Elliot at a reduced price just so there could be a little reminder of exactly who the blonde chose. However Carla intended to make sure it didn't come to that.

It was doubtful Jordan went down on Elliot regularly. Jordan wasn't the type to eat pussy, at least not on a regular basis so Carla was confident this was one area she could easily out perform her rival, and from the sounds of muffled pleasure coming from in between Jordan's thighs Carla was definitely succeeding.

Carla had started out just gently sliding her tongue over Elliot's pussy lips, the Latina nurse having to kneel down behind her blonde friend and support her weight on her knees and one of her hands while she used the other hand to spread Elliot's ass cheeks apart to provide better access to her honey hole. That wasn't the only hole which became easy to access in that position and Carla was sure to tease Elliot's little starfish but her focus remained on the soft lips of her pussy.

At virtually the same time Elliot began giving Jordan more pleasure Carla did the same thing, randomly increasing the force and the speed of her licks. The main difference was that those licks quickly became a lot less random and far more frequent, Carla smiling to herself with glee as the sounds of her friend's pleasure dramatically increased by the second.

While it might have sounded like things were only getting better for Elliot the truth was they weren't. Well, her own pleasure was certainly increasing, however the more wicked and wonderful things Carla did to her with her tongue the more difficult it became for Elliot to concentrate on what should have been her main focus, not just in this moment but for every moment of her life, and that was of course to bring her mistress pleasure.

Jordan had awoken Elliot's sexuality, introduced her to so many things she would have never experienced if it wasn't for her mistress enslaving her, and in return Elliot should spend every moment of everyday doing everything within her power to repay the superior woman. She shouldn't be focused on her own pleasure, but Carla's tongue was just making her feel so good.

Things only got worse in that respect when Carla slowly pushed her tongue into Elliot's pussy, the blonde stupidly stopping her own muff diving work as amazing feelings of pleasure rushed through her. It only lasted for a few seconds, Carla mercifully allowing her a little break once her tongue was all the way inside her, which allowed Elliot to reflect on the fact that her tongue had been neglecting her duty, a fact which almost brought her to tears.

Determined not to be distracted again Elliot began lapping away more firmly than ever before at Jordan's pussy, doing her best to ignore the incredible ecstasy rushing through her body as Carla began gently tongue fucking her and continuing to concentrate on her main purpose in life, all the while hoping and praying that Jordan would soon give her permission to tongue fuck her hard, and even more importantly allow her the privilege of making her mistress cum, hopefully allowing her to cum shortly afterwards.

Shortly after Elliot thought this her prayers were answered as Jordan ordered her, "Fuck me stick, fuck me with your tongue. Get that soft little tongue of yours inside my pussy and fuck me you little slut. Fuck your Mistress's pussy like the good little muff diving dyke you are! Fuck ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! Yes, that's it, mmmmmmm, good little muff diving dyke, fuck me!"

As per usual whenever one of her slaves was going down on her Jordan continued the verbal abuse through out, stopping only briefly to bark out some orders regarding just how her little pet should use it's mouth and tongue to please her. With Elliot it was unnecessary, the blonde was born to eat pussy, but Jordan wasn't doing it to teach the art of cunnilingus, she had done plenty of that during the first few weeks of Elliot's training in which the young doctor had reached her full muff munching potential, it was for the sheer fun of ordering Elliot around.

Many so-called doms were simply dominant in the bedroom and outside of it treated their lover or lovers with respect, love and affection. They even treated other people nicely for the most part. These doms were pussies.

Jordan was a dominant woman in every single aspect of her life. She crushed all those who dared oppose her under the weight of her heel, and if there was anything left she would keep stomping it into the ground until either it was her new submissive plaything or a broken and discarded stain on the bottom of her shoe. Book smart little rich girl Elliot Reid had been ridiculously easy to crush under the weight of her metaphorical high heel, but Jordan had never had more fun training a slave, especially when that training included hours of having the pretty blonde in between her thighs, jack-hammering her tongue in and out of her, just like she was doing right now, the only difference being that this time Elliot was moaning loudly and the vibrations were making things even better.

While Jordan would have liked to believe Elliot was simply enjoying her pussy even more than usual she knew in reality it was because Carla was doing what must have been an excellent job at fucking Elliot's pussy. She would have had to be to have been to distract such a devoted cunt lapper from her duty. This reality upset Jordan more than it should have for some reason, but the only truly dominant woman in the room shrugged it off. She would be making Elliot moan a lot louder soon enough, and in the meantime Jordan was very much enjoying her little toy's tongue.

As Jordan was... not enjoying hearing Elliot moaning for a woman she would barely consider worthy of the title of her rival, there was no doubt in Carla's mind that what she was feeling was jealousy.

She could barely hear Elliot's muffled moans over the loud stream of nearly constant verbal abuse, only interrupted by the louder bellows of pleasure, spewing forth from Jordan's mouth, each one of those words and cries making Elliot's cunt flow like a river. Sure, Carla's mouth and tongue had more than a little something to do with the constant stream of girl juice flowing from that honey hole, but there could be no mistake, the submissive blonde was absolutely loving both the constant verbal abuse she was getting from her mistress and the fact that she was now pleasuring the woman who had enslaved her.

Carla wanted Elliot to get as excited about going down on her, to juice up whenever she called her a filthy name or ordered her to do something. Ok, so Carla was pretty sure that the little sub already did, but she wanted her to do it for her.

Yet again Carla Espinosa found herself wanting to make her friend Elliot Reid hers, a desire that only seemed to increase with every drop of cunt cream she swallowed, that sweet ambrosia practically flowing into Carla's mouth and straight down her throat as the sexy Latina nurse continued tongue fucking the blonde doctor, soon increasing the speed of her tongue as she tried to get a taste of something even sweeter than the pussy juice she was now drinking, something Carla would have thought impossible if she hadn't already tasted Elliot's cum.

The increased pace of the tongue fucking she was receiving briefly made Elliot worried. It had been difficult enough not to cum and to concentrate on Jordan's pleasure before, and this obviously made things worse in that respect. True, there had been vibrators in her pussy and/or in her ass and/or on her clit and even a combination of all three while she was pleasuring her mistress, but even those three vibrators couldn't quite compare to Carla's skilled mouth and tongue.

Just when she thought she might be in real trouble Elliot sighed in relief as her friend slowed down just as she was reaching the point of no return, allowing the blonde's urge to cum to decrease before the brunette Latina sped up the thrust of her tongue again. Time and time again Carla brought Elliot to the brink of climax only to deny her, something Elliot welcomed as it was a technique she was very familiar with, both in having it used on her and using it on others... like with Jordan right now.

As her training taught her to do Elliot had started off with teasing the outside of Jordan's pussy, obediently awaiting her mistress's permission to plunge her tongue inside her. When she got it Elliot had began gently fucking Jordan as she had done countless times before, slowly building up until she was tongue fucking her mistress hard enough to keep her on the edge of ecstasy, eagerly awaiting the command to send her over the edge.

Part of Elliot was content for this to go on for a long time because as well as the usual pleasure of tasting Jordan's pussy juice and knowing that she was pleasing her mistress the feelings Carla's mouth and tongue were causing Elliot were beyond amazing. Of coarse as amazing as they were the feelings of pleasure were quickly becoming overwhelming, Elliot hoping Jordan would give her permission to make her cum, and hopefully give her permission to cum herself as well, just so that this almost torturous level of ecstasy would end.

Sooner than she would have expected the part of Elliot that wanted this to end got her wish as Jordan said, "Oh that's it twinkie, fuck me with your little dyke tongue! Tongue fuck my pussy as hard as you can you little muff munching lesbo! Harder! Harder! I want you to make me cum you little whore! Make me cum you little lesbian whore! I want to cum in that hot little queer girl mouth of yours right now, and you better swallow every drop you can otherwise it's a week without pussy for you! Oooooooohhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm, I knew that would get you going! Ahhhhhhhhh, I knew a little pussy obsessed dyke like you wouldn't be able to cope with the thought of a week without pussy! Mmmmmmm, remember that one Carla. If I ever let you borrow my slave again remember all you need to do if you want to get her attention is threatened to take away her pussy eating privileges! Ooooooooohhhhhhh, and speaking of privileges, why don't you cum in your little friend's mouth stick? Let's cum together... mmmmmmmm, me first though! Yes, that's it. Make me cum first... oh yes, yes, yeeeeesssssss!"

The second Jordan gave her permission Elliot began ramming her tongue in and out of the dominating woman's pussy as hard and as fast as she could. The only thing that kept Jordan from cumming sooner was the fact that she was pulling herself back so she could insult her slave a little longer, but of course all that insulting just made it harder for Jordan to keep herself on the edge. Ultimately Jordan's words dissolved into a long drawnout cry as she came in her slave's mouth, Jordan closing her eyes and letting the pleasure wash over her, at least until she heard a familiar whimper as the blonde in between her legs climaxed, at which point she looked down and scowled.

Being the well trained little sex slave she was Elliot tried to devote herself as much as possible to Jordan's needs. She continued tongue fucking her mistress throughout her climax, doing her best to keep her on her high for as long as possible and even start working towards her next orgasm, all the while swallowing down as much of Jordan's cum as she could while making sure plenty of it still covered her face as Elliot knew how much her owner love to see her juices glistening on her slut's face. However Elliot couldn't help being a little distracted by her own climax, the initial hits so strong that she even stopped worshipping Jordan's cunt. It was only for a microsecond but Elliot still felt guilty, the submissive blonde hoping Jordan would later punish her for her disobedience as she redoubled her efforts in ignoring the pleasure rushing through her body so she could do what she was supposed to do.

Carla wasn't being distracted by an orgasm but after a while she felt a set of eyes on her. She ignored them for quite a while, but eventually replaced her tongue with two of her fingers, fucking Elliot with them at the same speed she had been using with her tongue, only this time she was looking up into Jordan's eyes. Smiling back at her rival Carla licked her lips, gathering up the last of Elliot's cum and swallowing it just like she had done with the rest which had flown into her mouth only a minute or so earlier. She then increased the speed of her fingers, bringing Elliot to a second climax, the vibration of the blonde's moaning causing Jordan to cum for a second time in the process... or at least Carla was pretty sure it did. Jordan's face was a emotionless mask, but it did seem like she was trying to hide something.

Before Carla could be sure one way or another, and before she could see whether she could make Elliot cum again, the fun was brought to an untimely end.

"Ok, that's enough. Swap over." Jordan ordered.

"Fine by me, I just love Elliot's mouth." Carla quipped as she got up and walked round to take Jordan's place, grabbing Elliot when she was sitting down and pushing the blonde's face into her cunt, "Lick me Elliot, lick ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, lick my pussy. Lick my pussy just like that. Mmmmmmmmm, that's it, tongue me just like that you beautiful little bitch, tongue my cunt like the beautiful little dyke you are!"

Unsurprisingly Elliot began licking Carla's cunt the second she was giving permission too, Carla moaned loudly as she felt that soft tongue gliding over her pussy lips for the first time that night, Elliot's eager tongue quickly delivering a second, third, fourth, and fifth lick, the submissive doctor settling into a gentle lapping rhythm, causing Carla to continue moaning loudly in between her words of encouragement.

One of the few things Carla and Jordan shared was a love of dirty talk during sex. The difference was Jordan was far more degrading with her words, Carla not really knowing why the bitchy older woman had to make every other word out of her mouth sound insulting, but the Latina nurse supposed that was just Jordan's winning personality shining through.

Another thing the two dominant women had in common was that they love to tell their sexual partners what to do in bed, however Carla preferred to think of it as encouragement. As in, some of her chosen partners, like say her boyfriend for example, weren't clumsy lovers, they just needed a little coaching in the right direction sometimes.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers