Enslaving Elliot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot needed no such coaching, the blonde doctor sliding her tongue slowly up and down until it was time to start going clockwise and anticlockwise, the submissive girl then waiting an appropriate amount of time before gently teasing Carla's clit. However, despite the fact that Elliot needed no encouragement to do these things Carla still gave them to her, albeit after she was doing them just to show her that she was doing the right thing.

Because she was so preoccupied with Elliot's skilful tongue Carla didn't notice Jordan reaching into her toy draw, pulling something out of it and strapping it around her waist. Jordan wouldn't have cared if Carla had, she certainly had no intention of stopping either way but was honestly surprised that Carla was so oblivious to her actions.

Shrugging it off Jordan quickly kneeled down behind her sex slave, spread her butt cheeks with both hands so she could have all the access she wanted to Elliot's most intimate areas, and then unceremoniously plunged her tongue as deep inside her pet's pussy as possible, delighting in the loud cry the blonde let out.

Jordan was sure Elliot would have liked a more gentle licking to begin with but the only truly dominant woman in the room was playing for keeps and had no intention of giving Elliot anything but her best work. Besides, thanks to all the previous activity, at least some of which Jordan grudgingly had to admit was because of Carla, Elliot's pussy was dripping wet and more than ready to go, that hole obviously incredibly welcoming to Jordan's tongue considering the way it was eagerly clamping down on it.

Just as easily Jordan began fucking Elliot's pussy as hard as she could with her tongue, only briefly stopping every so often so she could lower her head down further to suck on her slave's clit, making sure her little bitch's cunt didn't go unattended to by shoving a couple of fingers into that needy love hole for a few hard thrusts until Jordan once again plunged her tongue deep inside that hot little twat.

All this heavenly attention was torture for Elliot. Carla's tongue had been bad enough but Jordan seemed determined to make her cum... or perhaps determined to make her cum without permission.

That was something that happened before, many times in fact, Jordan torturing Elliot with fucks which seemed to go on forever and were either unbearably slow and gentle or just as unbearably hard and fast. Even after all her training Elliot had her limits, and while normally the thought of displeasing her mistress was unbearable if Jordan was trying to create a reason to punish her then there were worse ways to get their than submitting to a powerful orgasm.

As if she was reading her mind Jordan brief pulled away from Elliot's cunt long enough to smirk up at Carla before then telling her, "It's ok stick, you can cum. In fact you can cum as much as you want for the rest of the night."

Elliot was unaware that the whole time Jordan was talking she was smirking at Carla, but she was very aware of the feeling of her mistress's tongue slamming back inside her, the submissive doctor briefly hesitating before allowing the pleasure to wash over her, an orgasm rocketing through her in a matter of moments, forcing her eyes to roll in the back of her head and her body to shake as she momentarily completely forgot about attending to Carla's needs.

Pressure on the back of her head reminded the blonde of her current duty, Elliot cursing herself for forgetting. As a sex slave the last thing she should be concentrating on was her own pleasure, even if her mistress had given her permission to cum as much as she wanted, and intent on giving her as many orgasms as possible. So, as difficult as it was, Elliot concentrated as best she could at the task at hand, waiting until the exact right moment to push her tongue into Carla before slowly doing so just as she had been trained to do.

Carla continued to encourage Elliot only now she wasn't just distracted from this task by the blonde's skills tongue but by her annoyance of what Jordan was doing by taking advantage of the situation. Really Carla should have expected nothing less, but hopefully Elliot would see through it. After all, Jordan wasn't the type to fuck her slaves like this unless it served her own agenda, while Carla would be much more eager to satisfy Elliot's needs on a regular basis, while still allowing the young doctor to attend to hers.

Elliot was definitely good at attending to her needs, the blonde doctor's soft mouth clamping down tightly on Carla's pussy lips as she continued tongue fucking her, adding the occasional sucking session in between thrusts of her tongue so she could swallow her juices and of course provide the Latina nurse with even more pleasure. Not long after this Elliot began curling her tongue inside Carla's cunt, attacking her G-spot.

Deciding if Jordan was going to make Elliot cum as much as she could Carla would return the favour by feeding the blonde submissive as much of her girl cum as possible. This was easily achieved simply by not holding back for once, Carla allowing that knowing mouth and tongue to bring her off in a powerful climax, the nurse lifting her hips up while pushing down on the doctor's head to make sure Elliot's face was as deep into her pussy as it could go.

Elliot's response was to tongue fuck Carla even harder, bringing her to toe curling climax after toe curling climax, the blonde doctor happily swallowing just about everything the brunette nurse could give her, the rest covering her face. This was something Carla was very aware of and only intensified her orgasms, both she and Elliot very much enjoying the current positions they were in.

Carla's enjoyment was interrupted by the sight of Jordan straightening up and beginning to push something inside Elliot's cunt. Carla briefly wondered how she could have missed Jordan going to get it and, after concluding it must have been when her eyes were closed at the beginning, yelled out in protest, "Hey."

Jordan smirked, "I never said neither of us couldn't do this, and remember Carla, tonight I make the rules."

Much to Jordan's delight Carla scowled but didn't say anything in response, the other woman knowing she was beaten. The taste of victory was sweet, as was the yelps of pleasure coming from Elliot as Jordan entered her with her strap on dildo, the only truly dominant woman in the room sliding into her sex slave's hot cunt like a knife through butter before just as easily beginning to thrust in and out of her.

Although she wouldn't necessarily admit it out loud Jordan loved going down on other women. It didn't give her the same type of dominating thrill as other sex acts did but there was definitely something to be said for sliding her tongue over and inside a juicy cunt, drinking deeply from another woman's centre. However as enjoyable as she found rug munching it didn't truly compared to the rush she felt when slamming a strap on in and out of another woman.

Jordan certainly felt that rush now that she was pounding Elliot's pussy, the board member of Sacred Heart having quickly increased her pace from slow and steady to hard and powerful, Jordan drilling her slave without mercy, giving her no choice but to cum. Not satisfied with that Jordan made Elliot cum over and over again, even ignoring her own orgasms for the most part so she could concentrate on the task at hand, namely fucking the kneeling blonde doggy style.

The only thing that truly distracted Jordan was the same thing which was pushing her over the edge time and time again, and it wasn't the stimulator on her clit or even the thrill of dominating another woman in such a primal way. No, the thing that really distracted Jordan was the look of annoyance and begrudging respect in Carla's eyes, the two brunettes staring at each other intently as they both enjoyed the blonde doctor sandwich between them.

As for the young doctor, she was completely lost in a submissive heaven, completely unaware that the two women dominating her were locked in a death stare, or that by the end of the night she would have to choose between them, or indeed anything but her own pleasure or more importantly the pleasure that the dominant women were getting from using her body.

It was difficult for Elliot not to become completely lost in her own pleasure. The delicious liquid sliding into her mouth and down her throat was pleasurable enough, but the relentless hard pounding of her pussy by that long, thick fake cock was pure heaven, Elliot orgasming on that invading poll God knows how many times.

Still, even in this state of ecstasy Elliot remembered that she was a submissive fuck slut, her entire existence, the very meaning of her life being to serve others, which was exactly what she did.

In addition to jack-hammering her tongue in and out of Carla's cunt as hard as she could, stopping only to suck at her pussy lips and swallow down her cum and cunt juices, Elliot began slamming herself backwards like a bitch in heat, driving her mistress's harness back against her and in doing so driving that stimulator harder against her clit, ensuring that Elliot was doing everything in her power to make sure both dominating brunettes were cumming as hard as and as often as possible.

With all three women experiencing incredible sexual satisfaction it wasn't surprising that this continued for a long time, all three members of Sacred Heart Hospital losing count of their orgasms as the frantic fucking continued.

Finally deciding it was time to switch positions Jordan grabbed hold of Elliot's hair and pulled the blonde from between Carla's legs, quickly telling the other brunette, "Go get one of my strap ons. This little slut needs to be DP'ed."

In response Elliot whimpered in pleasure and orgasmed again, her cries sounding deafening now her mouth was free, while Carla just glared at the other dominant woman before doing as she was told. After all, just because Carla didn't like following Jordan's orders didn't mean that she wasn't eager to fuck her submissive friend. Exactly the opposite in fact. So it wasn't long before she returned with a dildo firmly strapped around her own waist.

"Lay down." Jordan ordered Carla before turning her attention to Elliot, "Get on that cock twinkie. And make sure you take it in your cunt, because your ass is mine."

Once she was done talking Jordan finally pulled out of Elliot's pussy, smacking her slave on the ass before sending her on her way.

Elliot whimpered softly but did as she was told without question, Carla not bothering to do so as she lay down on Jordan's bed and allowed her blonde friend to mount her dildo.

As she slowly pushed herself down on the cock Elliot whimpered as it entered and filled her sore pussy, her ravenous submissive sex drive telling her to start bouncing on that dick while her training told her better.

From the way Jordan was smirking Carla guessed that Elliot was remembering and correctly performing part of her training, which was no real surprise as in the short time Carla had intimately been with her friend it had quickly become clear that Elliot Reid was one well-trained sex slave.

What did surprise Carla was the amount of time Jordan spent lubricating Elliot's ass hole, slowly pushing first one and then two fingers into the submissive girl's rectum, stretching her out and preparing her for the butt fucking to come.

Carla was even more surprised just how long Jordan took filling Elliot's ass hole with her strap on, inserting first the head of the cock followed by the rest, leaving plenty of time for the blonde's bowels to adjust to every additional inch inserted into it. This even continued after the dildo was completely buried inside Elliot's butt, Jordan beginning to sodomise her sex slave with long slow strokes and continuing at that gentle ass stretching pace rather than ramming her rectum the first chance she got.

Granted on the few occasions Carla had watched Jordan in action the bitchy older woman had never slam fucked a girl's ass without properly preparing it first, but Carla had never seen Jordan been this gentle with anyone before. It was... nice. Surprising, but nice. After all, the beginning of a butt fucking was one of the rare occasions Carla got to see Jordan being compassionate and was a nice reminder that despite almost all evidence to the contrary Jordan wasn't a complete bitch, and now not only was Carla beginning to believe that was true but she was beginning to think Jordan genuinely cared about someone who wasn't herself.

Of course had Jordan known what Carla was thinking she would have told her she was crazy. The thought had crossed her own mind, but it was clearly just one of those bizarre things that cross one's mind from time to time. It certainly wasn't true. She didn't care about anyone, especially not Elliot Reid. The blonde was simply an excellent sub who Jordan didn't want to lose, which was exactly why she was ass fucking Elliot so slowly.

Sure, she could have begun slamming Elliot's shit hole the first chance she got, but even though because the young doctor was such a devoted submissive that she probably wouldn't complain she definitely wouldn't have enjoyed it, and at the end of this Elliot had to choose to still be with her, so Jordan sodomised her slave slowly. Besides, Jordan couldn't enjoy fucking a slave unless she knew they were enjoying it too.

By now it wasn't necessary for Jordan to go slowly, but there was a very important reason she continued to do so, namely she wanted to loosen Elliot's ass up. All the previous fun had made Elliot's pussy wet and ready for her strap on, but her ass was still very much tight and needed time to stretch out. It was already stretched out enough to take a harder fucking and was even pleasurable, but not so much that the blonde with orgasm after only a few hard thrusts, and Jordan wanted to make sure Elliot had reached that stage before she began slamming her shitter, that way she would be able to maximise her hard thrust to their full cum causing potential. That should help remind Elliot who her real mistress was.

In the meantime Jordan tried to concentrate not just on the pleasure she was receiving from the stimulator bashing against her clit, but the visual joy she was getting from butt fucking her slave, the slave in question sandwiched between her and another strap on wearing woman, Jordan's slave taking it in both her fuck holes like the good little slut she was. This image was sullied only by Carla's failure as a dom, but even that couldn't spoil Jordan's mood.

Elliot certainly didn't think Carla was a failure as a dom, simply a more gentle one than she was used too. Case in point, her current position.

She had bounced on a dildo strapped around Jordan's waist countless times before and was used to a much rougher ride, her mistress randomly thrusting upwards into her pussy or ass during the gentle build up while either using hands to force Elliot to go at her pace or lay back and let the submissive do all the work. Carla's handle firmly on Elliot's waist however they were only very gently guiding her up and down, allowing Elliot to set the pace.

This was big because it also allowed Elliot to set the pace of the butt fucking too, at least for the most part. Sure, Jordan

gave a thrust here or there which was a little extra fast or slow, deliberately knocking things out of sync, but mostly things settled into a steady rhythm in which whenever Elliot would slide herself down on Carla's cock Jordan would pull back and when Elliot lifted herself upwards Jordan would thrust forwards, burying every inch of her dildo all the way into the blonde doctor's butt.

Over and over again this rhythm was repeated until Elliot's ass as well as her already extremely well fucked pussy were aching to be pounded hard to the point Elliot had to bite her lip to prevent herself from shamelessly begging for more. She wanted too, she wanted too so bad, but her training taught her to bite her tongue, or in this case her lip. Luckily Elliot didn't have to bite her lip for long.

"Enjoying yourself slut?" Jordan growled, violently pulling Elliot's hair back as she continued steadily pumping into the blonde's pooper.

"Yes, yes Mistress. I'm enjoying this so much. I love it. I love the things you do to me." Elliot moaned submissively.

"Is that right?" Jordan smirked, quickly adding before Elliot had a chance to reply, "You want more? Is my slutty little sex slave ready to get pounded hard in both her whore holes? And does she remember what she has to do if she wants to be fucked harder?"

"Yes Mistress, your slutty little sex slave is ready to get pounded hard in both her whore holes and she remembers that if she wants to be fucked harder she needs to beg for it like the slut she is." Elliot said incredibly quickly, barely pausing for breath before continuing at a slightly slower pace, "Which is why I'm begging you now, please my wonderful Mistress, fuck me harder! Fuck my slutty ass harder! Fuck it as hard as you can! Drill my back door as hard as you can! Tear it wide open! Pound my slutty little sex slave ass until it's stretched out and useless!"

"What about me Elliot?" Carla interrupted her friend, "Do you want me to fuck you hard too? Do you want me to start roughly fucking that wet little pussy of yours as you bounce on my cock? Maybe help you bounce on that cock harder? Well, do you?"

"Yes Ms Espinosa, I, oooooohhhhhhh, I want you to fuck me hard too. Mmmmmmm, I want you to roughly fuck my wet little pussy as I bounce on your cock, ooooohhhhhhh, you helping me to bounce on that cock harder, oh, anything, oh, anything to please you Ms Espinosa. Anything at all." Elliot replied eagerly, pausing only briefly to moan as Jordan increased the pooper pounding pace.

"But is it what YOU want?" Carla asked firmly.

"Oh yes, yes Ms Espinosa. Mmmmmm, I want to please you and my Mistress more than anything, ohhhhhhhh, even more than I want to get fucked hard in both my holes, and oooooohhhhhhh, and I really, really want to get fucked hard in both my holes!" Elliot moaned lustfully in response.

Elliot found herself continuing to moan, and even louder at that, as Carla tightened her grip on her and began more firmly guiding her up and down the dildo, occasionally beginning to thrust up into her as she pulled her downwards, making sure the strap on cock went as deep as it could go inside of her whenever Carla wanted.

What was also making Elliot moan, and had been doing so since before she had finished begging Carla for more, was Jordan's now savage shitter slamming thrusts. Luckily for the blonde doctor just like every other time her mistress had increased the pace of her fucking she had given her plenty of time to relax. As a result of the earlier slow and gentle back door stretching that amount of time didn't need to be long, in fact Jordan might have spent longer than necessary, but to Elliot it felt like only seconds for the gentle ass pumping to turn into hard butt pounding.

Jordan's thrusts only seemed to become more powerful as Carla slowly went from only occasionally thrusting upwards to doing it every time she pulled Elliot downwards, Carla increasing the pace until she was fucking Elliot's pussy almost as hard as Jordan was fucking Elliot's ass, the doms seeming to become lost in a competition of who could fuck Elliot the hardest.

For her part Elliot felt as if she became a rag doll, bouncing up and down as hard as she could, pushing her butt backwards as well as upwards and grinding her pussy downwards to make sure both her fuck holes got the maxim amount of deep penetration possible, the whole time moaning like a total whore, hoping it would please the two dominating women. Elliot certainly wasn't faking her enjoyment, she didn't need to, but she certainly wasn't trying to hide it, much like her thrusting her moaning being all about pleasing the women fucking her.