Enslaving Elliot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Through it all, mostly to try and please her mistress, Elliot moaned in appreciation, "Yessssss, lick my ass! Lick my little ass hole! Oh my Gawwwwwd Carla yes, just like that, mmmmmmm yesssssss, I love the way you lick my little hole, mmmmmm ohhhhhhh Carla, lick my butt Carla! Lick my butt hole you nasty little slut! Mmmmmm it feels sooooooo gooooooddddddd! Do it butt licker! Lick my slutty little butt hole with your dyke tongue! Mmmmmmm oh fuckkkkkkk yesssssss, oh fuck me, fuck my slutty ass with your dyke tongue, oh Carla!"

Ignoring Elliot's words Carla concentrated on trying to get her tongue as deep inside the other girl's ass as possible. It wasn't exactly difficult, Carla had given Elliot plenty of ass fuckings lately so she knew from experience that the formerly prudish girl had indeed been turned into a proud butt slut by Jordan. However Carla was the kind of dom who believed ass licking was a sub's job, so this was just another thing that she started off being a little reluctant to do. Although just like with everything else Carla didn't find it entirely unpleasant and even grew to enjoy it, especially as it involved giving Elliot pleasure.

Sure, on some level Carla was still mad at Elliot for choosing Jordan over her repeatedly which led to this mess that the Latina found herself in, however truthfully she was just as much to blame, if not more. She could have just taken her loss graciously but instead she had to argue it and had ended up putting her friend in a corner. Not that she didn't fully intend to spank Elliot's ass bright red as soon as she was done being Jordan's plaything, but Carla still considered the blonde to be her friend and she liked doing things which made her happy.

Right now that included mostly slamming her tongue in and out of Elliot's ass hole, although Carla did occasionally pause to suck at that tight orifice or pull back to spit onto the blonde's back door, all the while ignoring the admittedly pleasurable things Jordan was doing to her butt hole.

Shortly after Carla had started pushing her tongue into Elliot's butt Jordan had pushed a lubed covered finger into Carla's ass. Given that Jordan knew for a fact that the nurse was an anal virgin it wasn't surprising that the Latina tensed, but she quickly relaxed and offered up no other form of resistance.

Jordan smirked, happy in the knowledge that Carla was honouring their agreement. After all she made it clear to her foe that if she lost the Latina nurse would have to be prepared to fully surrender herself to Jordan's will. That meant all her holes would be fuck holes for Jordan to use as she pleased, including Carla's virgin back door, a hole Jordan had been saving for a special occasion and now this was near-perfect. If only Carla's bald-headed boyfriend, and his head in the clouds boyfriend, were here. Unfortunately that was one thing Carla hadn't been willing to do, however taking her anal cherry in front of her other close friend would more than suffice.

Of course Jordan had to rub all of this in, "Mmmmmm yessssss, lick my bitch's butt hole Carla! Lick your friend's tight little rear fuck hole because my ex-hubby is about to tear her ass hole apart! Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, you look really good with your face buried in between that little blonde slut's ass cheeks. I might even let you do this again, if you ask nicely. Same goes for my butt hole. I'll let you rim that as long as you're willing to beg me for the privilege of it. And you will, because you're a dirty ass licking slut who can't get enough of shoving her tongue up other girl's shit holes Oh yeah, tongue fuck it butt licker! Tongue fuck my slave's ass hole and I'll reward you by stretching out your tight little virgin ass, make it all loose and gaping like Blondie's always is. You want that, don't you? A superior woman fucking you up the butt? Putting you in your place once and for all with a nice hard anal fucking? Mmmmmm yeahhhh, you're going to give me this anal cherry and then you're never going to get to stand up to me again bitch!"

As she continued to taunt her latest conquest Jordan began gently fucking Carla's ass with her finger, gradually increasing the pace until she had her pet nurse moaning into her pet doctor's butt. This in turn made Jordan smirk and taunt the other woman even more as she finger fucked her ass, although truth be told she paid nearly no attention to what she was saying, Jordan far more concentrated on the speed she was using to butt fuck Carla with and the reactions the nurse was giving her. Luckily nearly all of Carla's reactions were positive, and while the Latina occasionally tensed up she quickly forced herself to relax, letting Jordan have her way with her.

Taking full advantage of this Jordan twirled and curled her finger this way and that inside Carla's bowels, moved it up and down, side to side, and then eventually added a second finger and repeating the process. Then, when Jordan was sure Carla's back passage was loose enough to take her cock... she continued stretching the other woman's butt. After all, Jordan fully intended to take her time savouring taking Carla's anal virginity. Of course in the meantime she felt like a little entertainment, and as much as Jordan loved watching Carla giving Elliot a long drawn out rim job there was something else she wanted to see now. Besides her ex-husband seemed almost painfully hard at this point so Jordan figured she would take pity on him.

"All right, that's enough. Carla, move a little to your right. Not too quickly, we don't want my fingers coming out of your ass just yet do we? Good, now stick kneel beside your little nurse friend and try and relax." Jordan ordered, waiting until the subs did as they were told before turning to her forever scowling ex-husband, "Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck twinkie's ass. Slam it nice and hard like we both know you want too."

"Please." Dr Cox scoffed as he got into position behind the blonde doctor, spitting on his hand and then rubbing it into his cock for some last-minute lubrication.

"What? You know it's true. You've wanted to fuck my little blonde bitch since the day she stumbled into Sacred Heart, and now finally here's your chance. And you better take full advantage of it, because I'll probably never let you fuck her again." Jordan grinned wickedly.

Ignoring his ex-wife Dr Cox spread one of Dr Barbie's ass cheeks with one hand while using the other hand to guide the head of his cock against the blonde's butt hole. It was a little more pressure than he was used to when it came to shoving his dick into one of Jordan's sex slaves' back holes, but not by that much thanks to the fact that both his cock and Blondie's ass hole was thoroughly coated with spit. Unfortunately when the tip of his dick slid into the blonde's back door he let out this unmanly high-pitched moan.

Growling with anger Dr Cox pushed forcefully forwards, burying almost half of his length inside the annoying young doctor's rectum and in the process almost letting out another unmanly moan, although this time he was able to quickly hide the grunt of exertion. He repeated this process over and over, trying to hide just how much he was enjoying himself as he filled Blondie's butt with his almost painfully hard cock and then steadily began to fuck the annoying girl up the ass.

Damn, he thought. Barbie's pussy had felt surprisingly tight, but her ass was incredible. He almost said as much, but he was desperately trying not to say anything which could be mistaken for a complement to either his ex-wife or this annoying little blonde. It was difficult though, as was keeping his grunts of exertion loud enough to hide his moans and groans of pleasure as he pounded increasingly hard into the wonderfully tight hole.

If he didn't know any better Dr Cox might have thought she was an anal virgin, or more likely had only taken it in the butt a couple of times. However Jordan made it very clear that Dr Barbie loved being butt fucked, and the domineering brunette ensured that the submissive blonde's butt was stretched and fucked on a daily basis. Besides given how long Barbie had been his ex-wife's little bitch it was pretty much impossible that her ass hole was anything close to virgin, despite how tight it felt on his dick.

As Dr Cox marvelled at just how tight the blonde's ass was Jordan was finally ready to ass fuck Carla. After just a little more verbal humiliation, "What do you think my little nurse slut, are you ready to get your virgin ass fucked?"

"Yes." Carla grumbled.

"Yes what?" Jordan pushed.

"Yes Mistress Jordan." Carla replied through clenched teeth, "I'm ready to get my virgin ass fucked."

"Beg for it." Jordan demanded, pushing even further, "Beg your Mistress to butt fuck you! Beg your Mistress to give you your first ever butt fucking. Stretch out your little ass hole with her big hard cock, make your virgin hole nice and loose so it can be pounded hard."

"Please, Mistress Jordan." Carla again grumbled through gritted teeth, "Butt fuck me. Fuck me up the butt. I'm begging you, give me my first ever butt fucking. Please Mistress, stretch out my little ass hole with your big hard cock, make my virgin hole nice and loose so it can be pounded hard."

Grinning in triumph Jordan pressed her dildo against Carla's virgin ass hole, paused to savour the moment, and then pushed forcefully forwards, just enough so that her latest conquest's back hole slowly opened under the pressure. In a way it felt like a second, and another an eternity, but either way Jordan took Carla's anal virginity. Then, after again pausing to savour the moment, Jordan pushed forwards, murmuring as she did, "That's it bitch, take every inch of this dick up your ass!"

Jordan could have been wrong but she swore she heard a gentle whimper coming from the Latina. She heard similar sounds as she slowly invaded the other woman's bowels, watching joyfully as inch after inch of her dildo disappeared between Carla's ass cheeks until finally she was buried to the hilt within her rival's backside.

This time Jordan didn't pause, immediately gripping firmly to Carla's waist and beginning to saw in and out of the other woman's butt hole.

"Yeah, take it! Take it you little bitch!" Jordan grinned happily, "Take it deep into your tight little nurse ass! Mmmmmm fuckkkkk, thought you were on my level didn't you? Thought you could act all high and mighty, mmmmmmm, fucking stand up to me in MY hospital? Well look at you now bitch, bent over and taking my big dick up your ass! Mmmmmm, and what a nice, tight little ass it is. Mmmmmm ohhhhhh yessssss, I can definitely believe this is nice and virgin, which is great because there's nothing better than fucking virgin ass, especially when the anal virgin is some self-righteous bitch who thinks she can just get away with challenging me. Oooooooh yesssssss, mmmmmmm, you're going to make a great anal whore Carla! Mmmmm a great, cheap anal whore. A dirty ass slut. A fuck hole on legs. A submissive bitch. That's what you are now Carla, a submissive bitch! My submissive bitch. Mmmmmm fuck, my fucking anal slave."

Jordan continued insulting Carla throughout the butt fucking, albeit infrequently. After all her main goal was to make this humiliating as possible for her fellow dom, and that meant she couldn't just focus on verbal humiliation. She also had to concentrate on smacking Carla's ass, and giving her random deep thrusts to make her cry out extra loudly, and to circle her hips so she was churning her temporary bitch's bowels. And the best part of all that? Hearing Carla moaning for her. Because that was the ultimate humiliation, making the supposedly dominant nurse love being fucked up the ass.

Throughout her time with Carla as her sub Jordan's main goal was to make the bitch love being dominated. If she could do that then maybe the lowly nurse wouldn't keep sticking her nose in Jordan's business. And she'd sort of succeeded. Carla clearly loved being topped, and if her moans were any indication love the new sensation of being butt fucked, but she was defiant to the end which was both sexy and infuriating.

No matter. Even if Jordan couldn't break Carla she would have something over her. More than just being a superior woman, Jordan was now the one to pop Carla's anal cherry. Now whenever they saw each other the Latina would no doubt think about how Jordan sodomised her, and how much she loved being sodomised, which would help make her act a little more submissive. Certainly little pets which Jordan was in the process of breaking in would have a much tougher time standing up to her after Carla gave them a little pep talk if Jordan could reveal that she had already ass fucked the big tough Carla, so what made them think they stood a chance?

However truth be told Jordan hadn't really been interested with going after anyone new lately, not when her current pet was proving to be so entertaining. Just looking over at her now Jordan was getting a real kick out of watching the blonde taking an ass fucking from Perry, the sight almost as captivating as that of her dildo pumping in and out of Carla's ass hole.

"Mmmmmm yesssss, that's it you lazy son of a bitch, fuck her! Fuck my little blonde slave!" Jordan cried out loudly to her ex-husband, "I don't care how long your day has been, or what you had to put up with from JD and his annoying little friends, including these two, mmmmmmm, you better fuck that tight little ass hard or you can be damn sure you won't be getting any sleep tonight. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, I'm going to butt fuck twinkie right after I'm done with her little nurse friend's ass, and if I have to use any effort whatsoever pushing inside what should be a loose, gaping butt hole I'm going to fuck these two all night long and you won't get a wink of sleep. Ohhhhhh yesssss mmmmm ooooooh, so you better do what I say you lazy fuck! Mmmmmm you better slam that tight little shit hole and make it nice and loose, and lubricated with your fucking cum! Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, cum in her fucking ass! That's an order, mmmmmm yesssss, oooooohhhhhh I love it when my slaves get cum in their asses, mmmmmm, so if you want to sleep you'll make sure my little blonde fuck toy will be shitting your cum out for a week!"

Elliot was unsure if Dr Cox started ass fucking her harder just to shut his ex-wife up or because he wanted to get himself off. It was probably both, but for whatever reason Elliot was happy. Partly because Jordan had been obeyed and she hated it when people displeased her mistress, especially when she was somehow involved in it. Mostly though Elliot was happy because her caboodle got fucked increasingly hard, the light sting of Dr Cox's hips smacking off her ass cheeks only adding to the blonde's enjoyment of the sodomising she was receiving.

For a while Elliot listened out for a command from her mistress, however after a while the dominant woman's attention returned to Carla, leaving Elliot with something of a dilemma. She didn't like to do anything without direct permission from the goddess that she was so lucky to serve, but on the other hand there were a couple of things Elliot had been commanded to do to please a man who her mistress was allowing to use the blonde's ass hole as a fuck hole. They were things Elliot very much wanted to do, and as she felt Dr Cox's dick violently pulsate inside her butt in a clear sign that he would soon be filling her rectum with semen the blonde doctor decided to take the initiative for the sakes of both their pleasure.

Briefly Elliot calmed her nerves by reminding herself it wasn't like she would enjoy being punished. Then she began to pump back against the anal invading thrusts like a bitch in heat, at the same time using her rectum muscles to clamp down on the dick pounding in and out of her ass. Immediately Dr Cox cried out a number of curse words and shot his load deep into her bowels. Luckily Elliot had been on the edge at that point anyway and the sensation of a guy cumming inside her caboodle rarely fail to make her cum hard. This time was no exception, Elliot beginning to tremble in joyful ecstasy shortly after the first blast of seed erupted into the deepest depth of her rectum.

During the next couple of moments Elliot and Dr Cox simply enjoyed the initial waves of pleasure washing over them followed by the afterglow, the entire time the blonde's butt taking every drop of the older doctor's cum. Then, with his dick shrunken to the point it was probably about to fall out anyway, Dr Cox pulled himself from Elliot's ass and collapsed down onto the bed with a contented sigh.

Jordan, who had been watching every second of her ex-husband cumming in Elliot's ass, quickly called out, "Get over here stick. Quickly, shove your ass in your friend's face! Don't you dare lose a drop of cum because your little friend is going to suck it out of your ass! Mmmmmm, that's right my little nurse slut, you're about to taste some ass flavoured cum! No, mmmmmm, you're not going to just taste it, you're going to swallow every fucking drop! Oooooohhhhhh yeahhhhh, lick that cum dripping out of that ass! Do it! You better fucking do it unless you want your little boyfriend to know how much you love it up the ass!"

Obedient sex slave that she was Elliot was quick to move into the correct position with her ass pressed against Carla's face. However she was tired, and even if she wasn't there was no way she could have stopped her loose, gaping ass hole from leaking a little cum. Luckily the first thing Carla did was catch up with the drop, pressing her tongue against it and then quickly sliding up the trail to Elliot's open butt hole. Then Elliot found herself gasping out loudly in pleasure at the unique feeling of another woman, her friend no less, licking her gaping, cum filled ass hole.

Despite how quickly she acted Carla wasn't exactly eager to do this. It was probably the most perverted and submissive thing she'd ever done, and the proud Latina deeply resented Jordan for making her do it. Unfortunately just like every other submissive act she had been forced to perform tonight Carla couldn't exactly pretend she didn't enjoy it either.

Carla had never really been attracted to Dr Cox. He was a good friend, but ridiculously flawed and even though she had known he had a crush on her for a little while that was just him being self destructive. She never wanted anything to happen between them, and she was grateful that at least Jordan lived up to her word, at least it seemed, to not force Carla into doing something with him. However, partly because of his antagonising relationship with her boyfriend, Dr Cox had become like forbidden fruit. Not irresistible forbidden fruit. Far from it. But... even though it was wrong on several levels Carla actually grew to quite like sucking Dr Cox's cum from Elliot's ass.

Truth be told there wasn't much sucking at first as cum pretty much leaked directly out of Elliot's gaping ass and onto Carla's tongue. However slowly but surely Elliot's ass hole returned to its previous tightness, the cum seeming to run out simultaneously. Not that that stopped Carla from pushing her tongue up the other girl's butt in search of more cum, and when that search proved successful Carla was quick to close her lips around Elliot's back door and eagerly apply suction, allowing her to finally suck the cum from Elliot's ass just as Jordan had ordered.

This did not go unnoticed by Jordan who was only too happy to offer words of encouragement, "That's it, bury your face up your little friend's butt! Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, you look so pretty with your face pressed up in between those cheeks, ooooooohhhhhhhh yessssss, slurp up that cum like a good little nurse bitch! Mmmmm yessssss, you look so hot sucking up Perry's cum from MY slave's ass. That's what she is, remember bitch? My sex slave, not yours. Ohhhhhh fuck yeah, I own your little friend. She's my property. My little plaything to do with as I please. Mmmmmm, remember that next time I'm letting you fuck her. Remember how she chose me over you, ohhhhhhh fuck, and that's how you ended up with my dick in your ass. Ha ha ha ha, you lost your anal cherry because your friend decided she'd rather be my slave than yours because I'm the better top. Because. You're. Just. A. Nurse. Mmmmmm, because I'm better than you. Always have, always will be! Remember that as I'm fucking you up the ass you stupid little dime a dozen nurse!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers