Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
He makes gorgeous Asian girl his slut & slave.
4.8k words
4.34
156.6k
86

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ev is my slave in real life. She is a beautiful Asian slut. We are taking a short break right now whilst she concentrates on her studies. This is the story, written by both of us, telling of how we first met ...

PART 1

Master (1) ...

I sat watching her walk leisurely over to a clear space on the beach, or rather watching her ass, thinking how great it will be when she slips out of the short denim micro skirt currently covering no more than was absolutely necessary of what was one hot, sexy body.

She was about 5 feet 4, slender and firm with shoulder length dark hair. Her hair looked like it was naturally black and streaked with a lighter brown but, although the spot she had selected was no more than ten metres away from my own space, it was hard to be sure on the exact colouring. She was obviously part oriental, an element that crowned her hot, exotic look.

Shit, today was supposed to be a day of rest for me, down here on the beach on my own, but now I had a subject to gaze upon and moreover I needed to think hard about how I could get to meet her. I watched as her towel fell to the floor along with her bag. The expectation of what would come next was already causing my cock to strain against the fabric of my shorts.

Then she did it. My eyes were transfixed as she pushed the button fastenings free, gave a seductive little wiggle and shrugged the skirt away from her skin. My vision had not been wrong. There facing me was the tightest pert, little ass I had ever seen, covered in a miniscule way by a bright red thong bikini bottom.

"Simon," I said to myself, "you have struck gold here."

I lay down on my side facing her and propped my head up on my elbow. Unwittingly she continued her striptease by gripping the sides of her sweatshirt and pulled it up and over her head. I was momentarily breathless. Her upper half matched her bottom half in terms of my vision. Perfectly proportioned breasts covered by the red strings and material of a matching skimpy bikini top. She looked around the beach letting the sea breeze blow her hair exquisitely over her face. She seemed like the last person who would be willing to submit to the dominating whims of another ... I hoped I was wrong!

It was time for her to settle into a tanning position and so I continued to watch as she sat down on the sand. Briefly she removed her sun glasses and it was then that our eyes met. It was then that I knew. It was then that my straining erection grew even more solid.

I smiled and she smiled back with a glint in her eyes. Beautiful! Then she turned away and stretched her body out face up to let the sun do its job.

I ogled the length of her legs as I could now see them all the way from the slim ankles up to the toned calves. She lay in a manner which left her thighs parted slightly and I began to imagine myself positioned between them. Fuck, I needed to release my ever burgeoning cock ... this girl was making me ache.

I let out a small sigh as I realised how horny this had made me. Maybe I sighed too hard, because as the noise I made subsided her legs shifted slightly. I turned away in case she looked around. I didn't want to be caught transfixed by the sleek toned curves of her smooth legs and thighs ... just yet!

I decided to take in some sun for a while also and so I stripped off my T shirt and, letting my sun glasses take the glare, lay down on my back. It had been a hard week and so I must have drifted off into a light sleep because my subconscious was awoken by a shadow.

I opened my eyes with a start and stared up at the sight before me. The girl of my dreams was staring straight down at me. She had removed her glasses and I found myself looking back into a pair of stunning dark brown eyes.

As soon as I met her gaze she averted her eyes slightly and I smiled knowing this was the moment, the moment where I made a meaningful connection. The intensity of her, now averted, eyes combined with her apparent embarrassment when I looked directly back at her told me that she would submit to me, it was just a case of working out how, when and where.

It was probably too obvious but being faced with such a wealth of naked flesh my eyes traced the curves of her legs to the edge of her bikini, and round the sides to her small tight ass. The skimpy nature of her attire revealed her flat stomach and studded belly button and went on to highlight the shape of her firm pert breasts perfectly. Now I really was hard and, although she hadn't demonstrated her awareness of the fact, it must have been only too obvious.

It was then I realised that we had been looking at one another for an unusual period of time without speaking. Typically, as I opened my mouth to break the silence, the girl before me spoke.

Slut (1) ...

It was unusually warm for an early November day, and after a long week of reading, writing, and studying, I decided to treat myself to an hour or so at the beach. And since the summer rays would soon be replaced with winter gloom, I wore the smallest bikini I owned, a red thong and string top, with little triangles to cover my breasts. If only my mom could see this, she would go nuts.

I was raised in a very conservative Chinese home, both my parents born in Taiwan. We lived in Southern California where almost everything went, yet I was not allowed to date until my senior year, and even then only the prom and winter formal, and only with a Chinese boy. No ear piercing, no sexy clothes, no nothing that would shame their conservative values.

The moment I arrived at Cal, things changed. I knew it would not please my parents, but within days of settling into the dorms, and with the support of my new friends, I spent a bundle of my hard earned money on new clothes, hoops and dangles for my newly pierced ears, and a visit to the hairstylist to accent my otherwise black and boring hair.

I drove to the beach, my bikini covered with a sweat shirt and short skirt. There were not many on the sand, so finding a place to park was easy, and in short order I was feeling the warm sand between my toes. It felt so good. I looked left and right of the unoccupied lifeguard tower, and decided to go left, where a single guy was stretched out on the sand. All right, I admit it! I would enjoy taking off the skirt and top and showing off my slim figure and he would be my audience of one.

He was sitting on his towel, gazing westward into the surf, but he had noticed me, I was sure, so time for the show. Slowly I dropped the skirt, wiggled a little for effect, and then thought to myself, what a joke! Here I was, 21, 3rd year at Cal, still a virgin, and shaking my ass like I was looking for action.

He wasn't shy and was clearly enjoying the show, reclining with his head propped up to get a good view. Why not give it to him? I pulled the sweatshirt slowly and enticingly over my head, shook my hair in the cool breeze and gave him a slight smile, which he returned. He looked a little older than me, a little overweight maybe, his hair perhaps shorter than I like, but what the hell.

I spread out my towel, bending over with my ass pointed in his direction, and lay down on my back to get some rays.

Master (2) ... "Hello," she said. I smiled back. She was still unable to look me in the eye which made it even more likely that she was staring at my still growing erection.

"I hope you don't mind me bothering you ..."

Mind? I was delighted to make her acquaintance.

"... only I need to visit the restroom and don't really want to take all my things with me. Would you keep your eye on them for me please?"

"Certainly I will," I replied almost too enthusiastically.

"Thank you," she smiled back, and what a beautiful smile it was, as she turned to walk away to the restroom in question.

I watched her ass move in a most seductive manner and imagined her kneeling before me with her legs spread and her breasts thrust forward. So relentless was my cock as it pushed upwards that I decided to turn onto my stomach to avoid too much obvious embarrassment when she returned.

Keeping my eye on her things was no problem as the beach was not particularly busy and so my focus remained on her path back towards me. I did not want to miss a minute of her wiggling lasciviously across the sand. It seemed like an age but eventually she came out of the white painted building and started her walk back. It was a fine show and the skimpy garments did little to hide her obvious assets.

As I had hoped she headed for me and I found myself wondering whether this piece of desirable ass was still a virgin or not.

"Thank you," she said, "I appreciate it as I was getting a little desperate if you know what I mean."

"No problem," I replied, sitting up relieved that my hard on was subsiding a little. "My name is Simon," I held out my hand.

"Oh, hi Simon, my name is Evelyn, or Ev for short," and to my delight she knelt down by my side in order to shake my hand.

"What are you doing down here, today," she enquired, adding "on your own," as an afterthought. She was clearly intent on extending the conversation and so I was only too happy to oblige.

Making sure I did not stare too brazenly at her chest I replied, "Just looking for some sun and a bit of peace of quiet."

"Which I guess you were getting until I came along and disturbed you," she quipped.

"Being disturbed by you is nothing but a pleasure, I can assure you."

Upon hearing this Ev looked away a little embarrassed, but pleased, I think, none the less.

"What about you Ev, what are doing here, also ... on your own."

"Oh, er, likewise just looking for the final rays of the sun before the colder weather kicks in."

Just then, unbelievably, I felt a few drops of rain. It would undoubtedly be nothing much but as the few drops turned into more drops a definite downpour was starting.

"Shit!" cried Ev, "We'll get soaked."

"Come on," I said quickly jumping up and gathering my towel, "get your things and follow me."

Without question, she ran delightfully back to her spot and quickly picked up her clothes, bag and towel and followed me into the dunes.

"Where are we going?" she enquired, "I have my car just a short distance away".

"Over here." Ignoring her statement about the car, I pointed to a small stone building well away from the main beach, "it's the old lifeboat house; no-one uses it now so we can wait there until the rain stops."

If anything it was raining even harder. I could not believe my luck!

Slut (2) ...

I admit it! I had been thinking about him, just a few feet away. Too much study, too much school, not enough fun, and certainly not enough of the opposite sex. I was friendly to all, but never had a serious boyfriend, and was still a virgin at 21. That alone tells you more than enough about me!

Maybe five minutes passed, and being late in the day, the winds began to kick up and the sun was partly hidden behind a bank of clouds that seemed to come out of nowhere. The feel of the cooler air made me need to pee. Ha ha ha, what a romantic I am!

I propped myself on my elbows, giving my smallish breasts a more visible profile, and when I saw him still looking at me. I stood up, walked over and innocently said, "Hello."

He looked directly at me, with unblinking and piercing blue eyes. I could not help noticing his quickly growing hard on and I admit it made me feel good that some guy found me attractive.

But I still had to pee so I asked him to please watch my stuff and he pleasantly agreed and flashed me a cute smile, which I returned. I headed off to the public restrooms, and could not help but walk like a model, one foot in front of the other, accentuating my slim hips, giving him an eyeful.

After relieving myself, I decided to tie the bikini thong just a little tighter and the top just a little looser, and swayed my way back to Mr. Cute and my beach towel and bag. He had turned over onto his stomach and was gazing in my direction, so I gave him another free show and at the last moment, decided to walk over to him to give a more personable and direct thank you.

He introduced himself as Simon and gallantly held out his hand to shake. It seemed awkward to remain standing, so I knelt down by his towel and introduced myself. Why was he alone, I wondered?

An exec taking the afternoon off? Probably had a Porsche and sexy blond wife or girlfriend.

I had an old VW bug and was an Asian co-ed with far more debts than savings in the bank.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I just came out and asked him what he was doing down here at the beach on a November afternoon. I actually do not recall his exact words, because his eyes continued to transfix me. Something about peace and quiet and sun.

I tried to keep things light by suggesting that I had probably spoiled his rest and disturbed his peace. But like a true gentleman he said, "Being disturbed by you is nothing but a pleasure, I can assure you."

How sweet, I thought and my cheeks began to burn slightly and I could feel my tits swelling. He asked what I was doing here alone and I mumbled something about getting some rays before the winter weather set in. And just like that, a few drops began to fall from the sky. I had not noticed the ever darkening clouds become so ominous, and in moments it was pouring.

I cried out like a damsel in distress, and like a super hero, he swooped up his towel and then mine and ordered me to follow him. Well, maybe "ordered" is too strong, but I obeyed without a second thought. I grabbed my clothes and bag and as I followed him away from the direction of my car, I thought, "This is crazy! I need to go in the other direction and get back to my apartment."

I asked him where we were going, seeing nothing but sand dunes and an empty cement shelter. Oh, well, I thought, nothing much can happen out here and besides, the rain was soaking us from head to toe. In order to be heard above the rainfall he shouted that the shelter was an old lifeboat house that was now empty. It had several openings where glass windows used to protect the interior from the wind, sand, and rain, but they were now broken. So like his puppy dog, I followed him inside.

When we finally arrived, I was panting a little. It was a long run, well longer than I was used to, and I certainly did not get much exercise as a full time student. He seemed in great shape, however. I was also shivering in the late afternoon, now soaking wet, with no sun to warm me. And he noticed.

"Hey, I have a dry sweater," as he opened his bag, and pulled it out, along with his t-shirt. "Let me help you get it on. You look cold." I couldn't deny that I was freezing. And then things got interesting.

Despite us having a towel each he began to rub his t-shirt around my body, absorbing the water, and then he asked me to raise my arms so he could slip on the sweater. I told him I could put it on myself and he declined, again telling me to raise my arms, so I did. As the sweater passed over my head and down my torso, falling well below my waist, he looked me directly in the eyes and I felt his hands under the sweater, reaching for my bikini top.

"Let's get this off," he said. "It's wet and it will just make you colder."

"No, that's ok," I spluttered, but he insisted again and so I let him untie the back and pull the bikini out from underneath the sweater.

"Does that feel better?" he asked, dropping my bikini top to the ground.

"Uh, yes," I mumbled, unable to hold his gaze. He was in control, not me. I was simply obeying. He was so close, and then I felt him reach under the sweater and begin to tug on my bikini thong. I tried to step back, and made a small gasp of protest, but no words would come.

"Hey, relax," he said. "You'll feel better without these wet things on. Lift your leg," and I obeyed, first one leg, then the other, and then he held the thong up to his face, smelling the dampness, and knowing! Knowing that it was not just rain water.

I was oozing juice and unable to control myself!

Master (3) ...

I had her where I wanted. The small building was run down, deserted and the weather outside, which looked set for the foreseeable future, meant that no one else was anywhere near us. I could not believe that she had let me remove her bikini top quite so easily and was lost for words as I held her wet thong up letting the rainwater drip to the dusty, sandy floor.

I didn't mean to hold it quite so near to my face as I am sure that Ev thought I was trying to inhale the aroma, which wasn't my initial intention. However, having it in such clear proximity allowed me to sense the strong smell of sex and, as I looked directly at her and smiled, she looked away as if she had realised my discovery. I dropped the thong onto the top of her bag and towel. I didn't want to get it too dirty as we might have a use for it later.

So, there we were. Me, dressed only in my shorts, hard on raging once more, and the lovely Ev wearing my sweat shirt which was attire that covered her, but only just. Any slight bend forward would have revealed those beautiful ass cheeks in all their glory.

"Shit Ev that was some sudden downpour."

"Er ... yes it was," she seemed a little nervous.

"What shall we do now," Ev asked, as I had turned and walked to the back of the hut, leaving her alone for a moment. I noticed Ev turn away, walk towards the other side of the shack, and as she did, she caught sight of her reflection in an old, long part broken mirror standing in the nearest corner. I smiled as she paused, and then took a step closer, seemingly transfixed by her own, undeniably sexy, reflection.

My cock ached as I too looked upon her slim figure, covered only by my sweatshirt. As I followed her toned legs from the ankle upwards I was mesmerised by the way they disappeared into the bottom of my top. The water that had been left on her skin was also starting to soak through a little and her long, now tousled still damp hair completed the look. It was a look that made me feel that I had to have her.

"How long do you think we will be here ... Simon," she asked me. It was good to hear her say my name although I sensed that she nearly called me something else. She was looking at some eyebolts attached to the wall.

"I have no idea, Ev," I replied looking out of the back through the space where a glass window had once been, "sometime though I would think."

"Oh," she replied somewhat aimlessly. It wasn't clear whether she meant 'oh good we'll have more time together', or 'oh, shit I need to get away'. "What do you think these were for?" she asked innocently.

"Not sure, probably to hold some oars or lifeboats or whatever," and then it hit me, this is really your lucky day, Simon!

"Shall we play a game Ev?" I asked her.

"Huh?"

"Shall we play a game to pass the time?"

"Oh, okay, what do you have in mind?"

"Here we go", I thought. "It's all or nothing now".

"I will ask you a series of questions and you need to answer me honestly and follow each answer with the title, Sir. Then when I have had my turn of, say twenty questions, you can ask me questions. Understand?"

Er ... yes I think so."

"Yes I think so ... what?"

She looked back quizzically.

"Sir," I pointed out, "Yes I think so, Sir."

"Oh, yeah, sorry," she replied.

She moved to lean with her back against the old white plaster of the building and shifted her right leg so that the sole of her foot was flat against the wall. This made her leg stick out and had the effect of making my sweat top ride a little higher. Ev had not realised but the show just got hotter.

"Okay then here goes."

"What is your name?"

"Evelyn Wang ..." she replied. I raised my eyebrows.

"Sir ... sorry." She held her eyes downcast. Perfect.

"Are you a student?"

"Yes, Sir."

12