Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch, pleath Mather, have merthy ..." I whined.

He just laughed softly.

"Pleath let me go. I won't tell anyone," I lisped quietly. I was sobbing and tears ran wet down the same cheek trails that the previous, now dry, tears had left.

I felt my arms; wrists still cuffed together, gripped by Simon's strong hands, stretched high behind my body and heard the click as the ring fastener on the cuffs was clipped to a large, thick-linked hanging chain connected to a pulley in the ceiling, which in turn was fastened to a turning lever on the wall.

"Oooooouuuchhhhhhhh!!!"

This action forced me into a position that made me bend forward with my upper body parallel to the ground and my arms pulled high and straight behind me. It was agony. It also meant that any turn of the handle would stretch me even more over the pulley.

"Fuck, Mather ... thith hurths, pleath don't ..."

Master moved to me. I felt his hands roam over my ass, my naked, exposed and abused ass. Pressing his hardened groin into me the bastard thrust his solid erection, covered only by the thin fabric of his shorts, against my skin.

"We are going to have so much fun slut," he mocked, speaking for the first time in what seemed an age.

"Pleath Mather let uth leave now, I will do anything, anything at all for you, just ...pleath, pleath don't hurt me. What do you want, what have I done?" I heard myself almost begging for mercy.

"Shut it cunt," came the stinging reply, "...you will be our whore and our toy for as long as we want you to be."

I shook my head frantically from side to side in a panic.

"Oh fuck Mather ... I can't ... I won't be able ... I have never been whipped or anything before ..." I really was begging now but then I was beside myself with gut-wrenching fear.

My pathetic pleas continued until I felt my long hair bunched into a pony tail and pulled hard. I saw Master take a piece of thick, new, white rope and felt him wind it tightly around the start point of the bunch. I then felt him take the single white strand and plat it with my own hair making my release from the rope impossible.

I thought, somewhat bizarrely given my situation, how good Master was at platting hair -- for a male. As the plat grew the more my head was pulled up and back and my neck painfully stretched.

Once Master had finished platting me the remaining end of the rope was secured to the ring fastener on my wrist cuffs. I knew this because I could feel it not because I could see it. In fact I could do almost nothing but look straight ahead so tightly was my body being secured.

The fastening of my hair rope to the wrist cuff and therefore the pulley chain was well thought through, and I could see clearly that it meant if the handle on the wall was cranked both my arms and my neck would be agonisingly stretched. The thought scared me and the feeling of terrified apprehension in my stomach was unbearable.

Master hadn't finished yet. He moved behind me once again and caressed my ass.

I expected to feel his cock or his fingers penetrate me, but instead my legs were kicked apart, about 4 feet, making me very unsteady and putting most of my weight onto my arms and head via the rope ties.

"Pleath, why are you doing thith to me? Take me home and you can fuck me all night, but pleath take me away from here, Mather!" I begged.

Again, he said nothing. He just walked to one of the cupboards which was in my eyeline. I twisted my head the little I could to see what was happening, and saw him take out a large, round, black ring, like a donut, and straps.

"Open up, slut," he ordered. I didn't move, too scared to even react. He reached down and twisted my nipple until I cried out in pain. At that moment, he shoved the ring into my mouth, behind my teeth, and strapped the gag to my head.

"I am so angry right now, slut that I can barely speak. You have disobeyed countless times in the past few minutes, to say nothing of your earlier infractions. I told you not to speak unless spoken to, and not to use the words 'I' or 'me' and you have used nothing but those pronouns. You are either totally stupid or begging to be punished. Either way, you will pay for your actions."

He walked back to the same cupboard and from a different shelf he grabbed a metal bar of some sort, with cuffs on each end. It was collapsible and as he returned to me, he was sliding the bar back in and out. He knelt and attached the ends of the bar to my ankles, and then pulled them outward, stretching my legs apart until I thought I would split in half.

He walked to the side wall and cranked the chain handle once again and my arms, and my head and neck were forced back so that my ring-gagged mouth was facing straight out. The position made me the perfect height for a mouth fuck ... I knew that was no co-incidence.

I tried to object, to shout 'no, no, please,' but nothing intelligible came out. Soon I was secured in extremely tight bondage a few metres from the wall, facing the brick with my ass facing the centre of the room and totally open to any punishments Simon and his friends wanted to inflict.

I was now utterly helpless and I groaned as once more the handle on the wall was turned. The pulley pulled the chain tighter. My arms were being pulled even further, which resulted in my back arching and my ass being raised in a very provocative manner. My shoulders were squeezed together and my breasts were thrust out as far as they could be given my situation.

However, worst of all was the fact that my neck was stretched upwards leaving me in a very painful position and my permanently open oral passage accessible at groin level to Master and whoever or whatever else he wanted to give access into me to. I was totally bound and largely immovable. I would suffer anything their whims decided and I could do nothing about it.

Moving in front of me Master looked down and into my eyes with a cruel smile. I glanced back at him still begging through my gaze for some sort of mercy and from the corner of my restricted view I saw the room door open and in walked John and his beautiful blond ... Stacy I presume.

For some reason, I was now more humiliated than ever before. It was one thing to be naked and controlled by two men, but now a woman, and gorgeous with it, was staring at me with a wide smile.

I hated her immediately and I detested her Southern State drawl when she spoke.

"Oh, like wow Jonno, what a gorgeous bitch she is. Can I play too?"

She sounded stupidly vague but none-the-less I was sure could be very dangerous.

"Hey Si," I heard Jonno remark, "You have done a great job on the slut, I'll bet she can't move an inch."

'Too fucking right there Jonno,' I thought to myself.

"Oh look," the stupid blond said moving to my ass, she's shaved ... how lovely. Did you guys do this?"

"No Stace," I heard Master say, "it was all her own work."

"What a slut!"

I was getting more humiliated by the second, and when Stacy touched the sensitive, wet slit of my pussy I jumped as far as my binds would allow.

"Ooooooooh, nice," the stupid bitch of a girl said as she slipped a finger inside me. I could feel it wriggling in my cunt, slipping, sliding, circling making me feel good ... oh so good.

"Look at her writhe," Jonno said.

"Just needs a girl's touch to get a response like this," bragged Stacy as she slipped another finger inside me. I wanted to cry out but couldn't. I had never been touched by another girl before. In fact my only bisexual experience at all involved a little flirtatious kissing on a slightly drunken evening.

This was different ... this was desperately humiliating.

By the time Stacy had finished I was on the edge of a powerful climax. She realised my orgasm ready state and expertly ceased her fingering of me just in time. As she came around to my front and knelt to face me I was shaking with fear and lust.

"Enjoy that, whore?"

I couldn't reply.

"Well did you?" she reached out and twisted my right nipple hard ... very hard.

I nodded, thinking that was the best reply I could give just as she placed the 2 fingers that were covered in my juices inside her mouth and sucked them dry.

"Mmmmmm, lovely," she mocked, and I could sense that this beautiful babe was going to help make my immediate future as painful as she possibly could.

Master (8) ...

I had to say that I was pleased with how slut was secured. Poor Ev was pretty much immobile with her mouth, ass and pussy available to us whenever and however we wanted.

She had pissed me off by being disrespectful to John and by constantly using the terms 'I' and 'me' and now I had positioned her to feel my wrath. As I looked down at Ev I had to admit to feeling proud of her. She looked beautiful bound, stretched and waiting to feel the pain and pleasure of my desire. However, I was also looking forward to getting her home and having her all to myself.

Jonno's girlfriend Stacy had arrived. Gorgeous and blond she appeared like a sexual vision as John led her into the room. Her golden hair hung provocatively loose as far as her shoulder blades and she wore a skimpy white vest, through which I couldn't help but notice her pierced, erect nipples The top cut off well before her tight, faded denim jeans started thus revealing many inches of flat, tanned stomach flesh.

I had known Stacy for many months, ever since Jonno met her, and she was a great girl. Always up for fun and happy, herself, to be dominated whenever the feeling took her. But for now I watched, mesmerised, as Stacy fingered my slut, my Ev and brought as near as she could to orgasm, frustratingly letting her down before Ev's juices could really begin to flow. Then my cock almost exploded as Stacy walked around to slut's front and sucked her wet fingers dry. This was going to be some evening I could tell.

"Hi Si," Stacy drawled in her seductive tones,"your slut's beautiful, aren't you bitch?"

I saw Ev glance up at Stacy, moving her angry and humiliated eyes as far as the bondage would allow and glaring at the blond girl.

"Si, love the ring gag, what we gonna with that?"

"All yours Jonno," I said obligingly, "if Stacy doesn't mind."

"Be my guest lover," she consented, "I'm gonna fuck her myself somehow before long."

I noticed a shudder in slut's shoulders when she heard Stacy's last statement.

I saw Jonno move to the wall and I shuddered as he turned the handle once more. My poor slave's arms and neck were stretched more than she, I am sure, had ever imagined, and beyond the belief of what she thought possible. Every muscle and every joint in her gorgeously abused body must have cried out for relief.

I moved to a position resting against the wall that Ev faced so that I could see the action. I had a great view of my cunt's face watching in terror as John approached her. Apparently not satisfied with my considerable efforts he held more rope in his hands, which he used to bind tightly around slut's elbows. This forced her arms further together in a manner that really must have been unbearable. She could not move a muscle and, though was unable to speak, other than in brief unintelligible muffles, Ev could indeed see and feel everything, which was enough to induce the fear I now saw in her eyes.

Having secured her arms even tighter Jonno returned to Ev's face. Her mouth was accurately positioned at groin level so she had a fine view of my buddy as he wound down his zipper and flipped out his erect cock. Her eyes opened wide.

"Nnghhhhh!" she cried, "Nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" any attempt at forming an actual word was pointless and so slut just closed her eyes.

There was no need for any encouragement on his part to make her open her mouth, nor any fear of her using her teeth. Slut's throat had become a hole to be screwed.

I moved to my slut's rear and crashed my flat palm hard down on her ass.

"Yeaaaggghhhhhhhh!" she cried.

"Open your fucking eyes cunt and watch him fuck you!"

I moved to look at her face. Her lovely brown Asian eyes were indeed now wide open. Good slut.

He inserted his stiff penis into the wide opening. It rubbed against the padded sides for the first few inches until it passed through to the inside of her warm oral cavern. He continued to push until I could tell that he had reached the back of Ev's throat as he caused her to gag.

Then he began to fuck her mouth. First he was gentle and slow, but he soon became more vigorous and he gripped Ev's hair painfully as his strokes became hard and fast.

My cock was bulging as Stacy moved to me and ran her fingers along its length. I breathed in deeply, looked into the lovely features of Jonno's girl and responded as her lips touched mine. As I kissed Stace I kept one eye on Jonno as he fucked Ev hard.

"Take me bitch," I heard him say as he slammed home his tool. Faster and faster he rode until the inevitable happened. His back arched and he groaned long and loud. Even though his entire shaft had disappeared into Ev's mouth and I could not see any of him, I guessed by his state that he had spilled his seed into her throat.

My slut gagged, but she could do nothing. John's groin thrust rapidly sending shot after shot of thick semen into Ev's throat until he finally came to rest. His panting body moved away from her as he released her hair and left a thick line of cum connecting his cock to slut's mouth. As he pulled away it broke leaving a trace of pale white seed hanging delightfully from her chin.

"Fuck yeah man that was some blow job!"

"Hardly a blow job Jonny boy," Stacy commented, "You just fucked her mouth. This would be a better blow job."

I laughed as Stacy slid down his body and took his semi erect cock into her mouth and slowly cleaned him of residual sperm and slut juice. He had to lean back against the brick as Stacy almost brought his spent cock immediately back to life. Almost but not quite, whereas mine was fit to burst.

I looked back at Ev. She stared at the brick wall and I could see her tear filled eyes ready to spill over. But the evening was still young and there would be time to spill many more tears yet. So whilst Jonno and Stacy were lost in their coupling I picked up one of my friend's piercing guns and approached Ev's front.

As I moved to her breasts she guessed my intention.

Ev could not move at all, but she emitted a muffled groan as the device I had picked up was placed over her erect left nipple and a sharp single needle pierced her. Moving away from my first effort I moved to the sobbing Ev's other breast. Soon both nipples were sporting a small clean hole.

I then moved away, put down the machine and, picking up some small metal blocks connected to a fine chain, I returned to my slave. Ev could not move her neck to look down, so she could not see the 3 pound weights at the end of a small strong, yet delicate, chain.

However, she certainly felt them, as I fastened first one then the other weight onto her nipples by inserting the chains into the pierced holes. She groaned anew as her breasts now stretched in an entirely new direction, with the weights pulling towards the floor. I smiled at Ev's heightened state of captivity.

"Hey guys I have an idea."

Both Jonno and I watched as Stacy unfastened her jeans and pulled them down her long legs. She kicked them off and stood facing us wearing nothing but her small vest and the briefest black lace thong.

I was very pleasantly intrigued as Stacy then peeled the black thong away from her moist slit, dispensed with the skimpy garment and faced us with a naked, shaved pussy.

"What's your thought baby?" asked Jonno.

"Watch me lover."

I could hardly take my eyes off Stace but I also glanced at Ev as she watched what the blond girl was up to, and I saw her eyes widen when she saw Stacy's pierced labia sporting a small gold ring. Stacy clearly knew John's house well, including this room, because she moved to a drawer and took out a large, rubber flesh coloured dildo. Turning to the wall faced by Ev she fastened the base of the phallus between two metal runners on the wall. This meant that the dildo could be made to protrude from the wall at almost any height, and secured at the appropriate level by the runners.

Stacy fastened it at a height just right for her and moving backwards towards the wall whilst fingering her already wet pussy she backed onto the dildo.

"Fucking ace Stace," Jonno said as his girlfriend closed her eyes, started to fondle her tits and sank back onto the upturned cock. Stacy's groin was about 2 feet away from Ev's face so my slut had a bird's eye view of all the action.

Stacy looked both Jonno and then me straight in the eye, "Would you like to watch me fuck myself?" She whispered softly.

"Oh, shit Stace yeah", I replied.

I watched as Stacy reached down between her legs. She gripped the dildo by the shaft with the plastic cock-head just touching her glistening labia. She started to move slowly up and down, hesitating every now and then to massage her clit. Slowly she worked the dildo's length into her body, easing herself backwards and leaning forward until it sunk deeply into her cunt.

I needed to fuck Ev. I couldn't help myself, my cock was bursting.

Stacy raised her right leg and then lowered herself even further now totally impaled by the phallus. I was standing a few feet away from Stacy but I could smell the heady musk from her juiced up pussy and couldn't stand it any longer - I had to screw my slut.

"Do you want me slave?" I asked directing my request to Ev -- she would get me anyway but I wanted to see her response.

Ev nodded as best as she could. She was a good slut.

Moving to the rear of her bondaged body I reached out for the firm cheeks of her ass; prising them open to reveal her tight, little anus and gently kissed it. I eased her cheeks apart and applied my tongue to the back of her cunt, lapping at my slut's juices whilst glancing up at Stacy as she thrust herself back and forth on the plastic cock.

I heard Stacy call out for Jonno and as I licked at Ev's pussy I saw my buddy move to his girl and, as she leaned forward to accommodate the dildo, she pulled him into her and they kissed.

Ev was watching them and I could see her pussy getting more juiced as my tongue worked hard at her. I stood up and let my finger take over from my tongue in keeping slut wet, and slipped off my shorts with my other hand.

"Give me more!" I heard Stacy gasp; now earnestly fucking the dildo as Jonno let his hands roam over his girl's firm breasts.

I slapped my open palm hard down on slut's ass and she yelped.

"Fccccck Mstrrrrrrrr!"

I looked up at Jonno and Stacy and she was now gyrating wildly, clearly on the verge of an orgasm. That was it ... I had to fuck!

I gripped Ev's hips and thrust hard and easily into her juice soaked pussy.

"Eeeoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!" she cried beautifully.

I fucked her hard and I fucked her rough, occasionally cruelly slapping her ass cheeks to heighten my sensation. This was all about me and my pleasure not about slut but we were both so stoked that it took only a dozen or so well timed strokes before I felt her pussy tighten around my cock.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss!" Stacy yelled her way to her own climax, which triggered mine and I pumped my groin repeatedly into Ev's cunt as I emptied my sperm into her. The feeling of me cumming must have started my slave as she too exploded into a seemingly powerful orgasm.

The room was one solid climax as Stacy, cunt and I came gloriously. Jonno of course had just emptied his balls into Ev's mouth. There was an overpowering smell of sex. Delicious!

I pulled out of slut's cunt dripping my cum down her thighs and looked up to see Stacy still impaled fully on the wall dildo, bent forward with her long hair hanging low covering her lovely face. Jonno stared at her perspiring body with a silly smile on his face.