Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and with a groan Stacy eased herself off the phallus leaving it slick and shiny with her juices.

"Great idea Stace," Jonno said, "I've never seen such a mass climax, shame mine was earlier."

"No lover, that's was just the means to the end," Stacy replied.

"Huh?" I said, "Waddya mean Stace?"

"Well I presume you guys were going to give your slut here a whipping of some sort?"

I nodded and noticed a movement in Ev's shoulders as the Stacy's words registered with my slut through the haze of her post orgasmic state.

"So let's get her set up with her ass in the air and get her mouth with the ring gag fastened onto the wall dildo. It's covered in my pussy juice and it will be so sexy knowing that as we beat her she will be sucking my cum into her throat."

"Nnngggggggghhhhhhhhh!" protested slut ineffectively.

"Great idea Stace," I commended her. I moved to slut and despite her muffled protests I pushed her a few feet until her face was at the head of the dildo. At my signal Jonno released the handle a notch to allow her position to change whilst keeping the pressure on her neck and arms at the same level.

I could smell the juice from Stacy as I inserted the phallus into Ev's ring gag enjoying her mews of despair. By the time the long, wet shaft had disappeared into slut's mouth she was gagging. I imagined how humiliating this must be for Ev, and how far down her throat the plastic cock must be - my spent cock began to stir again.

"You'll get used to it slave," I mocked. Tears streamed down her face.

"Okay boys, shall we whip her?" Stacy commented as she peeled off her vest top but replaced her black lace thong.

"Yeah," I replied enthusiastically, "but first let me do this."

I moved to the small basin in the corner of the room and filled a glass with water. Returning to slut I poured it over her ass cheeks. I then repeated the process until her butt was glistening with water. She shook in her bonds but could not even moan in a muffled way now as she sucked on the dildo.

"Have you got a bamboo cane Jonno?"

"Yes bud," he replied and produced a whippy bamboo cane almost immediately.

"Thanks," I replied. "Now when we whip her, the wet state of her ass will intensify the pain four fold."

"Oh Si," drooled Stacy, "I can't wait."

I moved to Ev's head and kissed her neck in a long and lingering manner. I could hear her mouth working at the dildo as, against her will, Stacy's juice was lapped up.

"Are you ready for this my cunt?" I asked.

Ev could move her head less than an inch but the panic in her eyes told its own story.

I laughed and moved to her rear once again. Ev flinched as I placed the cane on her wet skin letting her feel its touch. As I removed the bamboo rod and positioned my feet accordingly I could see Ev hold her breath as her body tensed waiting for the first stroke to lash down onto her poor unprotected bottom.

Slut (8) ...

He kissed my neck, as a lover would tenderly and lovingly use his lips to light a fire, but there was no love in this kiss, only further humiliation. I could do nothing but moan, my mouth filled to capacity with the dildo attached to the wall, the juices of Stacy's pussy slowly diluting and sliding down my throat.

The kiss was a Judas kiss, a prelude to more suffering. I tried to beg with my eyes, knowing he would ignore it. The pain in my shoulders was now a dull throb.

He simply held the bamboo cane against my ass, and I could sense him reset his feet in preparation for the whipping. I felt rather than saw the cane leave

my tender bottom, held my breath in anticipation of the pain, and ...

..."aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," the agony was excruciating. I felt my entire body quiver from the way he hit me, holding back nothing. I had never been spanked by my father, and the shock was overwhelming. I was not sure I could stay on my feet, but I knew that if I allowed my knees to

buckle, I would dislocate my shoulders.

"eeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss," Please, I begged through the gag and around the dildo which filled my mouth. I wanted to yell please no more, I will do anything, please. Why are you doing this to me? I have done nothing, only tried to please you. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Swishhhhh, I heard the next attack on my unprotected bottom and then felt as though he was slicing skin off my body. It was a calculated move to wet my ass first and it worked. My agony was intense.

Master finally spoke after the second caning. "You will learn quickly, slut, or I will flail the skin right off your ass or back. You will obey me instantly or else," he threatened, bending down and looking directly at me. He rose and three swift and consecutive attacks marked my ass with the bamboo cane. My breathing became raspy and throaty, as I gasped and sobbed and tried to get oxygen through my nose.

"Let's go get something to eat. We'll leave her here to think about her situation," and they all agreed and left me alone, to reflect upon the 5 painful bamboo cane stripes marking my ass, in pain and in bondage, tears rolling down my cheek.

This had to be a nightmare. How could it be anything else? Did I actually think that by trying to attract Simon's attention back on the beach, that somehow I could use my sexuality to control him? Yes, I wanted his attention. Yes, I wanted him to be a strong man in my life, to be a source of sexual release and to make me feel more female, more dependent, and yes, more submissive to his desires.

My tongue and nipples were now pierced. Weights hung from my erect nubs

and they felt like they were being stretched beyond their ability to rebound. Small S's hung from a second piercing in my ears, Simon's slut. He had pierced my tongue, which now tried to glide along the dildo that filled my mouth.

I was naked, my ass striped by his bamboo cane, all my holes used and used again. I would not be able to escape; there was no erasing the past few hours. I was marked as his kajira, the only thing missing from the fictional tale being a collar or some permanent marking on my skin.

The dildo jammed into my mouth and halfway down my throat was so

uncomfortable. I was orally impaled and could do nothing to lessen the discomfort. My shoulders were numb, the muscles in my neck actually felt like they were going to start cramping. And there was nothing I could do about it.

I was so scared when my Master and his friends were present but now they were gone I felt so alone.

I heard their footsteps and then the door opened. As they made their way across the room, Master asked, "Has this time alone helped you

understand where you failed and how you must improve?"

"ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ssssssssssssssssssssssssss," yes,yes, please, I begged.

"She seems to have learned her lesson," Stacy commented.

"I hope so," Master agreed, and began to release me from my bondage, "but it's hard to be sure what she is saying. If you have learned your lesson, wag your ass like a dog."

I wiggled my ass as best I could under the circumstances, now no longer even considering the humiliation of how I must look. Please, his slut begged him, she has learned her lesson!

Master (9) ...

My slut looked beautiful bound and orally gagged so comprehensively. Her ass had reddened and would be sore, I could be sure about that. However, although it would have felt like the worst beating ever, I was relatively lenient when swinging the cane and the redness would disappear in a few hours.

It was time to let her down. I wanted her to myself. I wanted the girl I had seen on the beach. I wanted my Ev to strip for me again ... I wanted to take her some more.

So my well punished slut was released. First I unwound her platted hair allowing her stretched neck to come free, following which I eased her away from the dildo. It was now clean and wet with Ev's saliva. I smiled as I thought of the pool of Stacy's pussy juice that was now resident in my slut's stomach.

"Oh Si, can't we play some more," asked Stacy, "I so want to fuck her."

"No Stace she needs a rest. It's her first time and I want her to perform later, if you know what I mean?"

"Okay then you selfish bastard," she smirked, "actually I have a bit of a nauseous feeling coming on. Maybe something we ate. I think I need to rest."

I smiled politely and returned my attention to slut.

"Nnnnggghhhh! kknngg Bsssssttttttttddddds!"" came a muffled cry. I smiled. Ev was obviously experiencing the blood flow returning to normal in her neck. It was only the start of what would be an agonizing freeing of her bound limbs. Ev was now mewing her protests delightfully through the gag.

I had not heard her voice for sometime and wanted to hear her beg again. I removed the gag and Ev coughed and spluttered as her wide spread jaw closed painfully shut much to her relief. Some of the residual juices from both Stacy and Jonno spilled onto her chin, but slut did not bother about them, she was just grateful to be partially freed.

"Shall we leave you like this slave for a while longer?"

"No Mather, pleath," she was still lisping delightfully from the tongue piercing, "... let me go, I will be a good thlut."

"Okay, I will untie your arms."

I reached across her back and unfastened Jonno's elbow ropes before unclipping her wrist cuffs from the ceiling chain. My exhausted slut collapsed to the floor. I unclipped the weights from her stretched nipples and then finally her legs were freed from the spreader bar.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Fuck, Mather, thith ith awfullllllllllllllll!" her body was fighting back after being bound for so long.

Ev was completely unbound, save for her wrist cuffs which still held her arms secure behind her back. However, she could do nothing but lay groaning in agony on the cold, stone floor. She had certainly been broken in. Fucked and used in every hole, caned and humiliated in severe bondage ... and there was a whole weekend still ahead of us!

"Jonno fetch me a couple of nipple rings bud."

"You got it pal."

"And make 'em big ones ... the slut's a slave after all."

He returned speedily and, to a small moan from Ev, I clipped the new hoops in her nipples.

Stacy moved to where Ev lay and pushed her in a demeaning manner with her foot until slut was moved onto her back.

"Ohhhhhhhh pleath, Thtathy, ohhhhhh nnnooo. Ouch!!" Ev cried out as she was forced to lay her full weight onto her bound arms that now lay under her body.

"Mithtreth Thtathy, to you cunt," said Stacy harshly whilst mimicking slut's lisp.

"Thorry, Mithtreth Thtathy." Ev shuffled slightly easing the aching pain that she felt not just through her arms but around her entire body.

I knelt down and to slut's relief I rolled her back onto her stomach and released her wrists. For the first time since I first fastened the spider onto her at the boathouse my slave was free of any bondage.

She cried anew as the part of her body that had been restrained the longest and tightest came back to life.

I helped her to her unsteady feet and she threw herself at me hugging my chest and sobbing into me. I returned the hug and allowed her to feel the protection of my body for a brief while. Reaching down I picked up the towel from my bag and gently wiped her face and chin clean.

"Get dressed slut," I ordered as I moved away from her and passed her the bag. "I want to you to wear my sweatshirt, your denim skirt and the red bikini thong." I smiled at the thought of how she would look.

It was ultimately unbeatable to see sluts naked and bound, but there was something provocatively seductive about seeing Ev dressed as I had ordered. Ev quickly obliged, visibly grateful at being allowed some clothes again.

"Thank you Mathers and Mithtreth." She remembered well, slut was learning her place.

"Jonny," Stacy spoke, "I am going to go too."

"What," said Jonno disbelievingly, thinking no doubt of the lust fuelled fuck he was expecting, "Why?"

"I'm not feeling too good. Don't worry I can see you again on Sunday and then I'll make it up to you."

"But Stace ..."

She kissed him and then put her fingers to his lips, "Shhhhh lover, don't worry I will keep my hands away from my pussy until I see you again."

"But can't you come over tomorrow?" Jonno was whining a bit now.

"I can't baby, you know I'm busy."

Jonno looked accepting but crestfallen. Stacy turned to me.

"Si, can y'all give me a lift home; I don't want to get a cab feeling like this."

"Sure Stace no problem, slut and I would be only too happy to give you a ride."

"Thanks Si," drawled Stacy. "Would you mind if I suggested one thing before we leave?"

"Go on," I said.

I watched as she caught Ev's shoulder, turned her around and then slapped my slut hard across the face.

"Yeeeoooowwww!" Ev spun and fell to the floor whereupon Stacy grabbed slut by the hair and dragged her back to her feet. Ev's hand flew to her head trying to protect her roots whereupon Stacy slapped her down again.

Slut lay sobbing on the cold floor her head in her hands.

"Stand up cunt, stand up now or else there will be more of the same!"

I was enjoying Stacy's show; she sure didn't seem ill to me. I smiled as Ev struggled to her feet. After several hours of bondage torture my slut did not really have the strength to withstand Stacy's onslaught.

"Take off the sweatshirt cunt!"

Obediently Ev crossed her arms and slowly removed the top. A flashback to the beach was already passing through my mind. I ogled Ev's beautifully pierced nipples and firm breasts as Stacy reached into a nearby cabinet and took out a small 'Y' shaped chain.

"You will not travel in comfort slave."

With that Stacy connected the two ends from the top of the 'Y' to the hoops in Ev's nipples and then pulled upwards. My slut yelped again.

"Yeeeoowwwww!"

Stacy wound the chain around her fingers and pulled tight such that Ev's tits were stretched along with her nipples as the single end of the chain headed towards my slave's mouth.

"Tongue out cunt!" Stacy ordered, raising her hand as if to slap slut again -- I saw now why Stacy had been so forceful with Ev ... it guaranteed obedience without fuss!

I could sense that Ev knew where this was headed but she stuck out her pierced pink tongue as ordered.

"Please Mithress don't ..." slut's tongue swelling was going down now and her lisp seemed far less pronounced.

Stacy, of course, ignored slut's begging and proceeded to fasten the single chain end underneath sluts tongue and to her top stud. Despite slave's breasts being stretched painfully upwards, the chain was still in inch or so short and so now Ev's tongue was pulled cruelly out of her mouth.

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhhhh llssseeeeeeee!" slut was back to making muffled noises.

I smiled at Stacy and nodded.

"Great stuff Stace," said Jonno enthusiastically, "are you feeling better then?"

Stacy looked at her boyfriend, "a little hun, but I really do need to rest. I should go with Si."

"Put the sweat top back on cunt!" Stacy issued her final order and Ev, trying her best to ignore the newly imposed pain, did as she was told.

I smiled as I could see where Stacy was really going with her 'supposed' illness. Jonno had always been a bit dim. A good businessman but always he was a bit dim.

"John," I said, "thank you for your hospitality as always, and, let's face it you got adequate payment," I smiled, "fucked my slut in the ass and the mouth ... and you let me pay for dinner." I punched him playfully on the shoulder.

"Anytime bud. Look forward to seeing our little Asian whore again soon." He reached out to fondle her painfully stretched breasts for one last time.

Ev looked in far less agony than she had for most of the late afternoon and evening but her breasts still appeared to be giving her some pain. Once again her eyes watered and tears were ready to spill over.

"Come on then Stace," I said to our gorgeous travelling companion, who I sensed might well be with us for a while longer yet.

I picked up my bag and, ever the gentleman, I let Stacy out through the door and into the back drive first and then I followed. I shook Jonno's hand and then turned to slut who was still inside the room.

"Crawl cunt!" I ordered. Ev looked at me and I am sure almost shook her head as if to say 'no'. But she didn't ... most of her fight had now gone, for the time being at least.

I watched her get to her knees. Her head was, by default, lowered due to the fact that the further her head was bowed the more slack the chain allowed and the less strain was put on her tits.

"Wait," Ev stopped before she had even started. I knelt at her side and pulled her red bikini thong down over her thighs. This restricted her leg movements making them smaller and more slave like and moreover showed her shaved pussy to the world. I fondled my ever growing hard on as I stared down at Ev's red, caned ass cheeks.

She crawled beautifully to my car as all three of us stood and, as the brief denim skirt rode high on her hips, we watched her ass, naked, sore and exposed, sway delightfully ... and if I wasn't mistaken my slut looked a little wet again to me. My cock was once more pushing at my shorts.

I waited until my slave had crawled into the rear of the car, and sat carefully down, flinching as the leather touched her beaten butt, before I signalled to Stacy to join her on the back seat.

"Stace put my towel under slut's ass would you? I don't want her juicing up my seats." Stacy laughed and did as she was asked. Ev looked acutely embarrassed.

I got into the front and, as the ignition started and my car pulled away, I waved goodbye to John. It had been some afternoon and evening ... so far ... and I could sense it wasn't over yet!

"So Stace, shall we drop you off first?" I smiled teasing.

"Look Si," she oozed sexily, "I was thinking ..." her hand snaked over the driver's seat top and brushed lightly around the back of my neck.

"Yes?" I asked, smiling even more now.

"Well, I was thinking that I could go home with you and your cunt and have some fun with you both ... you know. I mean don't tell me that you've never dreamed of fucking me?"

I glanced at the lovely Stacy through my rear view mirror and raised my eyebrows.

"So just let me have some time with slut here and I'm all yours honey."

I couldn't fucking believe it, two gorgeous girls to myself for most of the weekend.

"What about Jonno?" I asked.

"Hey, what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Okay... deal!"

I looked through the mirror once more, this time at Ev. Her tongue was still stuck out and her sweat top covered breasts pulled high. She did not look happy at this turn of events as it meant that Stacy would be with us at least for the remainder of the evening, if not longer.

"Listen Stace, you'd better release slut's tongue. It's a 30 minute drive to my place and we don't want to get stopped or anything."

"Mmmmm, shame Si, but maybe you're right."

"Unfasten her tits and tongue then re-cuff her hands behind her and out of sight," I said "and then you can play with her all the way home. Make her juice and see how many times you can get her to the edge of orgasm. If she cums then we'll start our night's fun with a proper whipping when we get her home. Waddya say?"

"Slut, take your bikini thong right off, bunch your skirt up and spread your legs for Mistress Stacy."

I glanced again at Ev and watched as she slowly and with a renewed anger in her eyes slipped her bikini bottoms off and sat with her legs spread as wide as the space in the back seat would allow.

"Ohhhh Si, yes I like that idea ... come on slut," Stacy said picking the wrist cuffs out from the bag before reaching to free the chain in Ev's mouth, "come to Mistress!"

Slut (9) ...

I was so grateful when Master released me that I hugged him with all my life. I would have done anything he asked of me at that moment. I now realized that I deserved to be punished. I had disobeyed and embarrassed him with his friend. He had taught me a lesson and now I felt love for the first time in my life. Please don't let me go,