Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dried off, and after brushing my teeth, examined the tongue stud with the little ring. There was no way to hide it. I tried to pry the two pieces apart, but let out a small cry of pain when I realized they were solidly glued together, just as Master had said.

I put on my bathrobe and walked back along the hallway.

"Hey, you look a lot better," Rika remarked. I stopped at her door and she walked towards me with a red lacy thong. We are about the same size so I knew it would fit. She handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said shyly, taking it from her.

"So, what about that picture?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, ok, sure, I'll get my phone," I replied, walking back to my room. I got the phone out of my bag, and walked back to Rika, who was waiting in the hallway. We looked at each other, and I was just too embarrassed to continue. She was dressed in her sports bra and gym shorts. She was so cute.

"Well, let's get it done," she said cheerily. "He wants you naked, right?"

"Yes," I said, releasing the bathrobe sash and letting the robe fall to the floor, where I picked it up and tossed it inside her room.

"So, how we gonna do this?" Rika asked, and I shyly said, "I guess I will just stand here next to you and hold the camera out in front and take it."

"I have a better idea," she responded. "How about you kneel, using one hand to display an S, another to lift a little statue, and have your tongue sticking out, so he knows you showed it all to me?"

"But he has to know this already. I mean, there is no way to hide them, right?"

"Still, I like that pose, and then I will take the picture, holding it up a little higher so it gets me standing and you kneeling. Let's try it. Go ahead, get down and do what I said." It almost sounded like she was giving orders, but I wasn't in a position to argue. I mean, she had already done so much for me.

Rika tried it a few times and finally got a good shot, she standing there with a hand on her hips, and me kneeling, my head a little above her waist, displaying my new jewellery.

"Hey, that's good, slut, I mean, Evelyn!"

"Aghhhh," I said, "please don't call me that, Rika. It was all done against my will. Please don't say that," I pleaded.

"Oh, I'm just teasing. I mean, you admitted last night that you enjoyed it enough not to call the cops. And I like your new look. I mean, I always get teased about my braces, so why not you about your tongue and tits and that hanging 'S' than can hardly be missed. Hey, wait, I want to download this picture of us," and she stated to move into her room.

"No, wait, please," I begged getting up from my kneeling position.

Rika turned and the look on her face was not kind. For the first time, she looked stern, in fact. "Look, I have done one favour after another for you, so why don't you just go get something to eat. It will just take second."

I stared for a moment, but could not argue and so I picked up and put on my bathrobe. I hadn't eaten anything except cum for nearly 24 hours. I realized how hungry I was, so I made an omelette and toast and opened a can of peaches. The toast scratched my tongue stud and hurt a bit, but nothing I couldn't live with. Rika came into the kitchen and placed my phone on the table saying, "It came out good."

"Mmmm," I said, with my mouth full of food. Swallowing, I asked, "What are you going to do with it?"

"Ha-ha, you never know," she called over her shoulder as she walked back to her room.

I finished up, put the clothes in the dryer, washed the dishes, and by then it was after 1:30. In one hour I would be back in the boat house, at the mercy of Master and maybe Mistress.

As I was dressing, Rika stood in the doorway and just watched a few moments before saying, "Hot. Love the vest, girl!"

I blushed and turned to her. The only vest I had was black leather and meant to be worn over a blouse. It was reasonably wide in front, but open flapped. I realized that if I walked or moved my arms, there was no way to hide my pierced titties and their dangling slaves and padlocks.

"Rika, do you have a vest that zips or will at least cover a little more of me?" I asked in a pleading voice.

"Nope, besides, I like what you are wearing."

I looked down to try to figure out how I was going to make it across the sand to the beach house on a Saturday afternoon, when FLASH. I looked up and Rika had this big smile on her face. She had pulled her camera from behind her back and surprised me. She had this big shining smile when I looked up.

"Noooo, please don't take pictures of me like this," I cried.

"Oh, what harm does it do? Who knows, when you get back maybe we should take a few more, especially if the changes the second time are as dramatic as yesterday. By the way, when do you expect to get back?"

"I'm not sure," I quietly replied. "I don't know."

"Well, you better get moving. Wouldn't want to be late for your hot date," she giggled.

"Yeah," I agreed, grabbing my bag, and heading out of my room. Rika stood in the doorway and did not yield. I had to squeeze past her to get out of my own room.

"Goodbye kiss?" she asked as I tried to pass. I looked into her face to see if she was mocking me, but she looked serious.

"Uh, really?"

"Sure, why not. I like that new tongue stud for sure."

About the same height, with her lips and shining braces beckoning me forward, we locked mouths, our tongues battling for position, her braces seeming to cut my lips as we pressed more tightly. When we broke our kiss, we just looked at each other for a few moments. No words were necessary. I just turned, walked down the hallway, and out of the front door.

Master (11) ...

As Ev disappeared inside her house I turned and walked back to my car. I saw the lovely Stace waiting for me and opened the driver's side door.

"Move slut!" I ordered. Stacy looked at me, raised her eyebrows and then smiled realising that Ev had gone so she was the slut now!

I stepped up and into the car. Turning to face Stacy I issued my next command.

"Take off your panties."

"What?"

"Now, cunt, do it!"

Stacy gripped her bottom lip between her teeth and propped her hips up and away from the leather seat. She peeled her skinny jeans down as far as her thighs before I ordered her to stop. She turned to face me confused.

"Please Si, let me be quick, someone could walk past."

I glared back at her, "I am 'Master' from now on, until slut Ev returns, and you will do as I say."

"Y ...y ...yes Sir... Master." She replied. Two beautiful sluts in one day, I had never had luck like this before.

I leaned towards her and, taking hold of the skimpy black lace material at both front and back, I pulled upwards. Stacy grunted as the thong disappeared inside her pussy and ass and moaned as I began to slide it to and fro.

"Put your hands on your head."

She did.

I continued to move the thong between Stacy's legs in a sawing motion and could feel, and smell, her becoming ever more aroused.

"Ohhhhh, Master," she purred. I could sense her thighs beginning to move. She was closing in on an orgasm, which was not surprising when you consider all she had witnessed since we left John's, and so I began to vary the movements.

A slight move to the side, another push, and the material sank further in. Stronger and stronger, deeper and deeper like it was fucking her - and in a way it was.

"Come on cunt, cum for Master," I encouraged.

The material slid faster along her soaking pussy, stoking the fire in her loins into a solar heat, floods of her juices lubricating and easing its passage. Moaning with passion, Stacy's breath panted in short sharp gasps, the now soaking thong mercilessly sawing up and down the entire length of her fully accommodating slit.

Sensations seemingly unknown raged through her body until I felt her cum gloriously in my car. Stacy cried as wave after wave of climax surged through her, and her body jerked and thrashed uncontrollably through an endless series of a multiple orgasmic climax.

Once I was certain she had finished and had appeared to slump a little in the seat, I tightened my grip on her underwear and pulled hard. I both felt and heard a loud rip.

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Stacy cried as the thong was torn away from her body.

"Kneel down in the footwell, "I ordered, "Facing the seat."

With not too much difficulty, the recently satisfied Stacy, did as she was asked.

"You see the mess you made on my leather seat," I asked angrily.

The poor girl nodded.

"Lick it up!"

The look in her wide, shocked eyes was a picture!

Bending down as if in slow motion, Stacy revealed her small pink tongue and began to lick up her own juice spillage from my seat. Watching her replace the sticky pussy juice with saliva made me so hard.

"Okay cunt, now sit back up in the seat and open your mouth."

Once again, with a shocked look on her face, Stacy did as she was asked. I reached up and began to feed the soaking wet thong into her mouth. Stacy gagged as I did so and moved her head away. I immediately reached up and gripped her hair tight and hard.

"Don't ever refuse me slut, understand."

She nodded and allowed me to continue to feed the thong into her mouth. I knew what she would taste and how humiliating it would be for her. I smiled. She began to pull her jeans back up.

"Leave them around your thighs slut, then I can look at your neatly shaven pussy as I drive."

"Garrumpphhhhhhh!" she replied, which could just as easily have been 'fuck you' as 'yes Master', but I didn't care ... the weekend was still young and there was a glorious time yet to be had. I switched the engine on, thought fleetingly of Ev, and then drove away.

******

It had been some night! Hour after hour of endless sex and now she slept. I glanced down to my side and scanned the naked length of Stacy laid on top of the bed sheets. I shouldn't have been able to raise a smile with the number of times I had fucked her, but the sight of her glorious body stretched out on my bed with her hands tied tightly to the bed head posts and her untied legs splayed wide, made my cock twitch again.

How she was able to sleep amazed me given that I had pulled her two delicate labial rings together, fastened a small chain to them and fed it tightly back through her pussy up between her ass cheeks and secured it also to the bed head. This meant that the chain would be digging into her clitoris and giving her a constant sensation of some sort. Unless her well used body was numb to sensation by now.

It was 11am. I would be meeting Ev in 3 and a half hours ... and I was soooo looking forward to it. I had some things to do and wanted also to place a note under the door of Ev's apartment reminding her of my instructions. I could leave the flap unsealed and then maybe Rika might read it ... had my slut told her anything, had she shown her anything, what had Rika's reaction been? These thoughts combined with the lovely expanse of naked female flesh at the side of me had me solid once more.

I pushed back the covers revealing my own nakedness to the morning air. Despite having had nothing but a non stop hard on since the previous afternoon I had hardly drunk any alcohol, and so despite feeling a little tired I had a clear head. As I positioned myself between the sleeping Stacy's naked thighs I was ready to go again.

Looking up at the lovely, shaved, chained pussy before me I moved my face nearer to the damp sheets under her ass and the musky aroma of sex they were emitting. I flicked out my tongue and slowly licked the length of her slit. Stacy shifted her body slightly. Did she feel me; is she dreaming about something different? I repeated the action once more slowly passing my tongue along her sensitive lips. She was a little moist already and this time Stace moaned. Delicious!

"Okay Stacy, now you can have me," I whispered quietly to no one but myself as I eased off the bed and repositioned my legs straddled across her tits with my solid cock gripped firmly in my fist.

Moving my hand slowly at first I began to wank over Stacy's peaceful, sleeping face. After just a few strokes back and forth I moved my thumb to flick the purple end and began to jerk myself quicker.

"Fuck Stacy, ohhhh yes I'm cumming!"

My voice caused Stacy to open her eyes and through the mists of her sleep she saw a stream of sperm shoot onto her face. Load after load covered her nose, mouth, eyes and cheeks. I redirected my shooting cock directly into Stacy's mouth. She could move nowhere, nor would she have dared.

Cum covered her face.

I came to rest and let my jerking cock cease its spray. I looked down upon Stacy and smiled.

I could see the fresh cum running down her face and dripping off her nose and chin. Stace tried to inhale in order to wake herself up properly, but when she did the gooey substance was sucked into her nose, blocking the air flow.

She instinctively took a deep breath through her mouth to get oxygen into her lungs, and in doing so, drew in yet more cum. Stacy tried to spit it out, but each time she moved her lips, the sperm simply trailed down her chin. Beautiful!

"Good morning slut!" I laughed moving my cock into her mouth. Although a difficult manoeuvre given how her wrists were tied, Stacy strained her neck so that she could take enough of my cock in order to clean it. She sucked and licked until every last drop of cum was gone. I watched her swallow it and then jumped off the bed.

"I think I'll leave you tied like that until I return after meeting Slut Ev. Would you like that Stace?"

Stacy looked at me horrified.

"What? You can't ... not here ... not like this ... please..." she begged deliciously.

"Okay then cunt, masturbate for me."

She looked even more incredulous.

"I can't ... I'm tied."

"Oh dear, then it looks like my new slut is stuck where she is for a while."

"Oh please Si ... Master," she corrected herself.

I moved to her and unclipped the chain from the bed head. My fingers delved between Stacy's legs and pulled the length from under her body, freeing her pussy from the rigours of its compress. I stood back and watched as Stacy squeezed her thighs together.

"Fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! That hurts Master," she cried out as the blood began to engorge her clitoris. Leaving her clit under pressure for a long period would, I knew, not only leave Stacy in agony as the blood began to flow again, but actually stimulate her quite significantly. In fact for a moment I thought she was going to cum!

"Don't you dare cum cunt, otherwise you will stay here tied to my bed."

Stacy stemmed the orgasmic tide, as I moved to free one of her wrists.

"Go on then slut," I smiled, "masturbate for me, fuck yourself."

"Thank you Master," she replied flexing the fingers on her freed limb grateful that I had least set her an achievable challenge.

The intimacy of her own touch made her breast jump delightfully, and I noticed her whole body tense as knowing fingers invaded her cunt. She gave a little moan, letting her legs fall even further apart enjoying the exploration.

I watched transfixed.

"That feels good, doesn't it slut?" I laughed

"Mmmmmmm, yessssssssss Massssssssssssster," she purred.

I could see how quickly she became wet, in fact soaking, and I knew the chain had helped.

"Give me a proper show you useless slut, penetrate yourself " I ordered.

Stace ran her fingers down to the opening of her slit, and then gently slid a finger inside. At once she started to gasp at the sensation. She began instinctively to move the finger back and forth, and suddenly pleasure took over and Stacy gave way to wild abandon as she frigged herself hard and fast.

Stacy spread her legs still wider apart, as she worked her fingers in and out, not caring now about the sight she presented.

"Oh yes, you horny cunt!" I growled.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming, yessssssss!" she hissed through the lips that she was frantically chewing. And she did cum. Stacy came gloriously, masturbating whilst tied to my bed.

When she finally came to rest, Stace was exhausted. She laid staring almost lovingly up at me, her gorgeous breasts rising and falling as she regained her composure.

******

After I had showered I finally freed Stace and let her relax a little whilst I took the car out and left Ev a little note in her mail box reminding her of what I required her to do today. Had Rika seen the note? I hoped so; or did I?

Stacy was still dressing after her shower as I stared out of the window at another sunny November day. It was just like the day before, hopefully without the rain, which meant a packed beach and ample opportunity to humiliate Ev.

Despite spending one of the most sex-filled nights of my life pounding away at Stacy I could think of nothing else but seeing Ev again. It was now 1pm, just one and a half hours to go. I had had sluts before but not one that stirred me like Ev did.

I didn't know if it was her beauty, her natural sluttish behaviour or what ... but I wanted her again!

I felt Stace creep up quietly behind me and snake her arms around my neck.

"Si," we had reverted to our names again as she was only my role play slut, "please let me come and see Ev with you."

"Sorry hun, "I replied, "but I want her to myself for a while. Maybe again sometime soon, don't worry."

Stacy pouted her bottom lip and looked appealingly sad. But it was no use my mind was made up.

"Come on Stace, I'll drop you off on my way. Listen could we call and get some 'morning after' pills, I am not sure that slut Ev will have remembered with the state she was in."

"No problem Si, I have a few at home you can take several ... I assume you intend to fuck her again?"

She smiled and I smiled in return.

"They work best within 24 hours, so make sure she takes them not long after you meet her again."

I nodded, ushering Stacy out of the door. I picked up my bag with my chosen accessories in and we headed for my car. I had just over 1 hour to go. Plenty of time to drop Stace, sort out the pills and get to the boat house.

******

I paced the old building. There was only 5 minutes to go before 2:30 so I moved outside onto the dunes and looked out onto the crowded beach. In 2 or 3 hours the sun would be gone but the heat would remain and so the crowded nature of the beach would remain constant. But where was Ev?

I had enough lined up for her, but I would make sure that she was severely punished first if she was late.

4 minutes and still no sign of my slut. I put my hands in the pockets of my shorts and could feel my burgeoning cock.

If she has let me down then I will ... I actually didn't know what I would do as my ability to dominate Ev relied upon her submissiveness otherwise the rules changed in a very bad way.

"Please come," I whispered to myself.

Then I saw her, in the distance, running towards me.

2 minutes and she was now in full view. Fuck! She looked stunning.

I marvelled at her short, denim skirt again, and her vest was black leather but completely unfastened at the front. Her tits and the jewellery that adorned them gave everyone she passed a real eyeful. But she didn't seem to care. At that moment I loved my slut.

She came to rest before me with a few seconds to spare. In fact she was so close to the time I could easily claim she was late and might still do that once I had her back inside the boat house.

"Hello slut." I said.

"Hi Master," she replied.

I moved to her and placed my hand inside her vest, fondling her breasts. She moaned and closed her eyes.

Then I slapped her hard. She cried out and stumbled. Upon regaining her balance she glared defiantly back at me.

"What are you?" I asked her.

Her eyes softened. "A slave," she replied.

I slapped her again. Again she cried out.