Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CRACK!"

Another red line of fire exploded across her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Eight, thank you Master."

I repeated the stroke twice more, listened to Ev count nine and ten, whereupon I asked her to remove her vest. She knew what was coming and was desperate to avoid it.

"Please Master, beat this ass or these thighs but not your slut's ..."

"Not your what Slut?"

"... tits master, don't beat these tits."

"Why not slave?"

"Because they are soft and sensitive and it will kill your slut ..."

I laughed, "Oh I don't think it will be that bad slut! Now take it off!"

I watched as Ev removed the loose black leather waistcoat and let it drop to the floor. She was now entirely naked save for her bejewelled nipple statues.

"Ask me to cane your tits slut."

Ev looked at me through big, puppy-dog eyes and said, "P...p...please Master, cane the tits of your slut."

"Good slut."

I moved to her and unfastened the padlocks, removing the small hoops and silver statues. Ev gasped as the metal was slipped back out of the hole in her nipple. Her breasts were now free of jewellery and ready for the remaining two strokes of the cane.

I moved my arm back ready to swing. Ev was desperate,

"No Master please don't."

But, despite her pleas Ev did not move and so as I swung the bamboo rod she took it straight across both tits, the mark splitting her nipples with a red line.

"Ooooooooooooooh, nooooooooooooooooo, Masssssssssssssterrrrrrrrr!!"

Ev fell to her knees, but kept her hands behind her head.

"E...el...eleven, thank you Master!"

She struggled back to her feet.

"Did that hurt?" I asked stating the obvious. Through her tear filled eyes Ev sobbed,

"Y...y...yes Master!"

Again I swung and landed the bamboo almost directly over the previous hit.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt! Fucccccccckkkkkkkkk!!" Ev swore loudly, and then regained what little composure she had left.

"Twelve, thank you Master."

"Well done slut, the caning is over."

Ev fell sobbing to her knees. I let her wallow in her agony and shame for a short while before speaking.

"Give me your mobile phone."

"Huh?"

"Your cell phone you stupid slut, I want to call Rika!"

"What?"

"Is my cunt deaf? I said I want to call Rika!"

"No, Master, you can't, why?"

"Why, is not for you to worry about slave. Now get me the phone."

Ev did as she was asked and punched the memory to Rika's number.

The number rang out twice before the call was picked up.

"Hi sweetheart how's your date with Master Simon going? And why are you ringing?" I heard dulcet female tones.

"Rika?"

"Erm, yes..." Rika was more guarded now upon hearing a man's voice.

"It's Master Simon."

Silence.

"Rika?"

"Oh, er yes, hi Sim ... erm Master Simon."

"Hi Rika. I am calling to see if you liked slut Ev's jewellery that she came home in last night."

Ev was squirming at the thought of what I was doing.

"Slut," I said, "put your finger in your pussy until I have finished talking with Rika."

She knew I had said that so Rika would hear and she shook her head but did as ordered anyway.

"Fuck ... did she do that ...what you asked... with her finger?" Rika had heard the request and was curious. I looked at poor slut standing naked and beaten before me with her finger deep inside her pussy, not frigging, just stuck there.

"Yes," I said, "she did."

"Oh," Rika replied her breathing missing a beat.

"And she has been caned for being late."

"What," said Rika quietly, "caned, where?"

"Well here in the old boat house silly," I replied playing dumb.

"Oh no, I meant where on her body."

"I'll let slut tell you."

I passed the phone to Ev who took it with her free hand.

"Hi Rika," she waited whilst Rika clearly said 'hi' back.

"Master caned this slut on the ass then on the thighs and then on the ..."

She couldn't say it, not to her friend.

"Tell her slave," I said gently but firmly.

"... on the tits."

I grabbed the phone back off Ev just in time to hear Rika say "Tits?"

"Yes, Rika, on her tits and it would have hurt just as much as you are now imagining it did."

"Ohhh," Rika replied with just a hint of stimulation.

"She blamed you for being late you know."

"Well Master Simon, that's just not true, she's a lying little slut. She was too slow getting ready ... I told her, but she wouldn't listen."

"What's that you say? She's a lying little slut?"

Ev looked at me with wide eyes as if to say 'no, I'm not!'

"Tell me Rika did you like slut's new earrings?"

"Mmm yes I did."

"Did she tell what the 'S' stood for?"

"Yes, very clever, 'S' for Simon to let everyone know you are her Master."

Before I had even repeated what Rika had said, Ev had a look of horror on her face.

"Oh, she said it stood for Simon, did she? Well the 'S' stood for slut and my slut was sent home to you under instructions to say only that. So another lie from the little slave eh?"

"Yes Master Simon, as you say, another lie."

"What shall we do about it then?"

Ev looked suitably horrified that I was involving Rika.

"We?" replied Rika sounding confused.

"Yes, don't you want to make my ... our slut suffer for her lies?"

"Well, I erm... yes okay I do, that would be fun."

I looked at Ev, "She says it would be fun!"

Ev shook her head. I noticed that her finger was now buried deep inside her pussy and she was squirming a little.

Leaving the phone near to my mouth so that Rika could hear I said, "Do you wanna cum slut?"

Ev shook her head unconvincingly trying not to speak and let Rika hear anything more. I moved to her and whilst she was frigging herself now at an increasing pace I began to circle her clitoris which started to grow in response to my actions.

"Rika, do you want to hear Ev cum?"

"Oh, yes please Master Simon that really would be fun."

I continued to help Ev to masturbate and the combination of my determination and her expertise soon had slut on the edge.

"Don't cum yet," I ordered.

"Oh please Master," Ev groaned. I held the phone near to slut so Rika could hear.

"Okay slut cum for Rika."

And she did.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Ev came once again.

"Tell Rika how much you love her," I laughed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Rika I lovvvvvvvvve youuuuuuuuuuuu!"

"You used the first person again," I yelled at her. "Repeat what you said, correctly!"

"Fuck, Rika, this slut loves youuuuuuuuuuu!"

Ev collapsed, exhausted on the floor. I put the phone to my ear once more.

"Enjoy that Rika?"

"D...d...did she really cum?" Rika could hardly speak her throat seemed so dry.

"Gloriously so, Rika, in buckets full."

I sensed her swallow hard.

"So how shall we punish the stupid little slut?"

"What? That wasn't it?"

"No," I replied appearing incredulous, "she enjoyed that, cumming is a privilege not a punishment."

"Oh, okay, well we should erm ... well what does the lying little slut deserve ..."

I loved how Rika was picking up the theme of referring to Ev as a slut.

"I know," ... I cut into Rika's thoughts, "Why don't you come over to the old boat house."

"Oh, yeah, okay Master Simon, I will."

"Good then we can decide what to do ..."

"...with our little, lying slut!" Rika finished off my sentence delightfully. "I'll be there in just a few minutes, if I can find a place to park."

Slut (12) ...

I had collapsed on the sandy floor of the old boat house, hurting both physically and emotionally. Not only had I been beaten and made to cum twice, but Master had called Rika, she had participated in my humiliation, and soon she would be here to see first hand what had become of her roomie. I buried my head in my hands, wishing there was a hole that would swallow me.

"Take up the ass display position cunt," Master ordered, offering me no respite from my misery. I moved as fast as I could, the pain on my tits, thighs, and ass being all-consuming. I was afraid that if I did not move faster, Master would administer additional punishment and pain.

I knelt on the floor, my forehead resting on the ground and thighs straight up, my arms crossed behind my back. This was the most humiliating of all display positions, my ass offered freely to my Master.

"Your friend Rika has asked me to fill your ass with a butt plug, which of course I have in my bag!"

I moaned out loud, fearful of expressing words of protest, horrified that Rika would suggest this idea. I didn't even think she knew such plugs existed.

"Please Master don't do this", I begged. "Why have you asked Rika to come here? Just let your slut go back home and sleep, she is still so tired and her ass hurts so much, as do her tits and her legs ohhhhhhhh." I sobbed again not knowing which part of my body hurt the most. All my senses were super sensitive, and I could smell the scent of sex, of pussy juice and cum. Yes, I knew that juice still dripped from my slit, but I could not stop it and could not understand why I was reacting so.

Master circled me like a prowling lion. He stopped and I could feel his gaze on my offered ass.

"You will have no lubrication, no preparation except that provided by your cunt."

"Oh no please Master!" I was frantic with panic. I had never experienced a butt plug, but I knew that without some lubrication, the pain would be excruciating.

"Do you want me to get my fist inside your ass as well slut?"

"Oh fuck, no Master," I sobbed, horrified at the thought. I revelled in his use of my pussy, but I had no interest in anal sex.

He laughed and moved away. "Stand up and get dressed, Rika's on her way."

"What, no butt plug Master?"

"No slut, no butt plug ... for now any way."

With an extreme sigh of relief, I got slowly to my feet. The caning had hurt and it was with some difficulty that I replaced my thong and skirt. Master picked up my leather vest and handed it to me. Without the tit statues the front of the garment was not quite so wantonly open but I knew it was no better than being totally naked. In fact, maybe it was worse, since like a half open curtain, it left very little to the imagination.

Master leashed my tongue ring and took me to the corner, ordering me to sit, legs spread, and connected to the leash to an old nail in the wall. I could not withdraw my tongue and the thought of Rika seeing me like this was causing my pussy to renew its juicing. He handcuffed my wrists behind my back.

I was lost in thought, eyes half closed, fearing what would soon happen when I heard Master call out, "Hi, "Rika?" He walked towards her, hand outstretched to shake her offered hand.

"Yes, that's me, Master Simon..."

"Please, Ev's the slut so you just call me Si or Simon."

"Oh ... look at her?" Rika had not seen me in the shadows, but when she followed Master's gaze, she saw me. Her eyes widened and I could hear an intake of breath. At that moment, I felt as low as any human could. With my tongue hanging out and leashed, with my legs spread and hands locked behind my back, I was clearly more like a pet than a human girl. I inwardly groaned in embarrassment and humiliation.

"She looks ... well she looks ... oh I don't know..."

"Good enough to eat?" I suggested.

"Mmmmm, that's it ... good enough to eat."

"Do I detect that you don't like Ev very much," he questioned.

"No, no on the contrary, I love Ev, have done ever since we became roomies but I have always been scared to do anything about it. But now here I am and Ev is ... well Ev is just waiting over there."

I could tell Master was entranced with Rika. She was beautiful. Long dark hair, a pretty face and braces on her teeth which somehow actually enhanced her appearance. I felt a magic exist between them. They had barely met but already seemed totally comfortable with each other, gazing upon my ultimate discomfort.

Rika was dressed sexily. She wore a white, loose fitting top which was cut quite low revealing a tempting glimpse of red bra and tight fitting jeans to accentuate her beautiful figure.

Rika moved over towards me, and I lowered my eyes. She walked slowly, as though being chained by my tongue in the corner of an old dilapidated house had turned me into some sort of wild animal.

"Hi Ev," said Rika as though we had just met at Starbucks. I looked up slightly and smiled a painful smile back.

Master unhooked the leash from my mouth and released my wrists. Grateful to have freedom again, I rubbed my wrists and exercised my aching jaw muscles to get the feeling back and to delay further conversation.

"Rika, why did you come here?" I finally asked. "This will change everything between us?"

"Silence, slave." Master shouted at me. "You will only speak when spoken to."

The air of authority in his voice, along with his unconcealed anger, made me shrink back in fear. Rika's eyes opened wide in response to Master's command and my reaction.

"Slut," he said, "Strip."

"Uh? No Master, please not in front of Rika," I replied, trying to conceal the fear in my voice, trying to offer some attempt at halting this nightmare.

"Strip or I will do it for you."

"Come on slut take off your clothes. I've seen everything before anyway," Rika chimed in. She called me a slut and at that moment, I knew I had to obey. I looked up at both Master and Rika and both seemed to have an almost lecherous grin on their face. Things would never be the same between Rika and me again.

Slowly, reluctantly, I peeled away my brief items of clothing, leather vest, skirt and finally I wound Rika's red, lace thong down my legs until I stood naked facing Master and Rika. Master smiled as he saw Rika's eyes roam the full length of my body, surely noting the red welts across my tits and thighs. She swallowed hard, her throat clearly drying up at the sight before her.

"So what shall we do now Rika?" Master asked provocatively.

"Oh er ... well I'm not sure Si."

He moved to pick up the bamboo cane once again and my eyes open wide.

"No please, Master, no more caning."

"Mmmm okay then slut. So you will do as I say will you?"

"Yes, yes of course Master."

"Good. Get down on all fours."

I hesitated for a moment, not wanting to again be in an animal-like posture before Rika.

"Now, down!"

I had no choice and dropped to my hands and knees.

"Okay. Rika now say 'here cunt'." My heart skipped a beat. They were going to treat me like a bitch. A pet. A bitch in heat.

"Oh Si, I can't use that kind of language to Ev ..." she paused "...can I?" Even Rika briefly hesitated at his command. Once they viewed me only as an animal, they could do anything to me and I would be helpless to resist.

"Right then here goes. Come here cunt," Rika finally gave the command. Her command allowed no opportunity to protest. I slowly crawled over to my "friend" and stopped in misery when I reached her. I looked straight ahead, effectively at Rika's knees.

"Look down to the floor slut," I ordered. I dropped my head quickly. I was a pierced slave,

"Kiss her shoes."

"Please Master, don't do this ..." I begged, knowing it was futile.

"Do it ..." He thrashed the cane on the sandy ground, and I had no choice but to bend my neck letting my hair tumble over Rika's ankle and foot. I kissed her shoes.

"Good slut," Rika praised me. I turned my head, and watched as Master moved to pick up the red thong and held the skimpy garment out in front of me.

"What is this mess?" he asked, referring to the juice that had soaked the thong when I had put them back on my cum filled pussy.

I could not reply, shocked at the increasingly humiliating situation. What could I say? He thrashed the cane once again on the ground. What was Rika thinking at this point?

"Answer cunt!"

In agony, I gasped my replay. "Master, your slut couldn't help it. She is sorry. They became wet when she put them back on, when you asked her to put them back on."

"Oh, so it's my fault now is it?"

"No Master, your slut only meant that ..."

"Here," he interjected, dropping the thong on the ground at my side, "Put them in your mouth until you have sucked them clean." Rika took a visible intake of breath. I opened my mouth in shock.

"No Master, please, your slut is sorry, she ..."

"Sorry's not enough, you filthy little slut. In."

I could not imagine being more miserable. I picked up the thong and fed it into my mouth. The taste of sexual secretions was not that bad, but there was sand and dirt on the thong, and Rika was watching the whole thing. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Rika's hands roam over her thighs, flicking at her crotch.

"Sit up so we can watch," Mastered ordered.

I knelt, flinching as my beaten ass touched my ankles, and sucked at the thong. My cheeks bulged like a hamsters. I could not quite get the entire thong into my mouth and the red waistband of the garment hung from my lips. I must have looked totally ridiculous.

Master and Rika had been quiet, watching me suffer another indignity.

"Rika, go and pull the thong out from slut's mouth," Master directed. I hoped Rika would hesitate, showing she still had some compassion and respect for my situation, but she did not. She pulled her thong from my dripping mouth, leaving a little river of saliva running along my chin. I chose not to wipe it off.

"Thank her you worthless cunt!" he ordered.

I looked slowly into Rika's eyes and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you what?" she asked. She knew what I meant but wanted me to suffer even more.

"Thank you, Mistress." My eyes began to fill with tears. First Stacy, now Rika. Slut to a Master and also to two Mistresses.

"That's ok slut," Rika replied clapping her hands delightedly as she used that word to describe me again.

"Stand up Slut," Master ordered. I did as she was told. There was no fight left in me

"Rika, put these back in for slut Ev," Master handed her the small silver slave statues that had been locked on my tits. Rika took them from him hesitatingly. She knew what I had told her and I started to speak.

"But, Master..."

"Enough, slut. I told you I would unlock your tits and I did. I said nothing about putting them back on. You are my slave and slaves are adorned as their Master desires. Rika, please bondage my slut's tits."

Moving to me, she smiled, reached out and stroked my cheek almost lovingly. Then, angling her face forward, Rika moved her mouth to mine. What started out as a cautious meeting of uncertain lips, suddenly turned into one of the most delicious kisses of my life.

My mouth was open wide and my tongue quickly entered and began swirling around Rika's mouth. I loved feeling her braces with my pierced tongue. I could feel my naked, pierced and caned nipples getting solid and hard and when I reached up to touch Rika's breasts, her budding erections poked through her white top.

Rika broke the kiss leaving a line of lusty saliva between us and I was more than a little breathless. Rika moved her hands to my breasts. She fingered both beaten nipples looking for the small piercing holes. I closed my eyes and moaned quietly at the touch of her fingers.

Rika took the small rings and, in turn, inserted them into my nipples before securing the padlocks once again. My poor titties were once again ringed and locked. When Master gave Rika the keys, she let out a gleeful sound.

I stood helpless facing both Master and now Mistress and squirmed when Rika cupped and massaged my sore breasts. I offered no resistance, just slightly trembled at her tender touch.

"Oh Si, she really is gorgeous isn't she?" Rika exclaimed, as though she had just opened a new toy at Christmas. I blushed with embarrassment. Rika turned her attention back to my tits and seemed to enjoy making me squirm.

Master moved towards Rika and placed his hands alongside hers as together they brushed over the statues in my nipples. Rika turned to look at Master, a flush of excitement in her face. She smiled revealing her braces. Master had a look of wonder on his face. I closed my eyes enjoying the tenderness of the moment and at the same time fighting against my growing needs.