Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands behind your head, slut..." he ordered, "...and open your eyes."

My eyes opened just in time to see Master take Rika's left hand in his right and moved it to his shorts. Her finger tips brushed the light fabric covering his cock.

"Would you like to touch me?" he asked Rika provocatively. She chewed on her bottom lip and while she didn't say yes, her silence was a definite maybe.

Another emotion blazed within. Jealousy. I was Master's slut. I wanted to please him and had offered all my holes to that end. And now he was holding Rika's hand. And she was holding his without resistance. My eyes glazed over with envy.

Master moved Rika's hand inside his shorts. She seemed to hold her breath.

"Take my shorts down," he leaned in and whispered. Rika moved her right hand and began to tug at the fabric. I knew then that she would be compliant. A few pulls later and his shorts were around his ankles. He kicked them off and stood facing both of us with his raging hard on in full view and dressed only in a white, unbuttoned sports shirt.

Rika's hand was still not doing anything meaningful of its own volition and so he took the initiative further and moved her fingers to his naked shaft.

"Ohhhh." I moaned in need and desire.

Master reached out with his left hand and squeezed my pussy, feeling my wetness.

Rika's fingers, under Master's guidance, curled around his cock and on her own initiative, as though she had done this many time, she started to slowly move the foreskin back and forth. Master must have been in heaven.

"Ohhh, fuck," Master groaned as Rika continued to move her hands up and down his rigid shaft. He moved his left hand to behind Rika's neck and pulled her face to his. Master made sure I was watching and suffering within, then opened his mouth and shared a passionate deep kiss with Rika. I could see his tongue caressing her braces, as I had minutes before. My frustration at being left out of this delicious moment was growing.

The kiss seemed to ignite Rika and she began to masturbate his cock faster. I could stand it no longer and started to rub my thighs together.

I heard Master whisper into to Rika's ear, "Take off your jeans and let's fuck the slut together."

Rika looked up at Master, as though debating this order. Then with lust-filled eyes she simply smiled and punched open the button on her tight jeans. Her nipples were now bursting through her blouse almost but it was her black lace thong upon which Master was focused. Hooking her fingers in the thin side straps she eased them down her legs and then off to join her jeans on the floor.

Her pussy was not shaved like mine, but her pubic hair was very neatly trimmed such that her puffed up labia were clearly on view.

"Down slut, on all fours!" I could see what was going to happen and shook my head. No, I wanted to cry, 'you fuck me, Master!'

"Slut, this is your only chance. Any more disobedience and you will take 20 strokes of the cane across your tits!" The harshness of this punishment overcame my resistance and I immediately fell to the ground and posed on all fours.

Master moved to Rika and kissed her once again, while at the same time moving her closer to my head

"Please Master, please n..ummph!" but my words were smothered as Master took a tight grip on my still platted hair and pushed my face at Rika's crotch.

"Now lick, or the cane threat will be carried out."

Rika emitted a sharp exhale of breath as my lips pressed hard against her pussy. I darted my tongue forward and thrust it deeply into Rika's waiting sex. I had never licked a girl before, but the threat of the cane destroyed all my inhibitions.

Rika sighed again, closed her eyes and shifted some of her weight, forcing her pussy into my face, almost stifling my breathing. I had to wriggle and moan against Rika's labia which seemed to make it even more pleasurable for her.

Suddenly I felt movement behind me and I felt Master thrust his cock deep into my soaking wet pussy. I was book-ended in sexual bliss. I swirled my tongue faster than ever inside the lips of Rika's cunt in a frenzy of erotic motion. I could hear loud squelching noises which were the result of the mixing of Mater's cock with my juices. The noises signalled exactly the timing of the thrusts from his pumping hips.

"Fuck this is good," I heard him groan.

"Oh, Si, ohhhhhhhhh I'm going to cum," Rika exclaimed.

Master and Rika leaned toward each other, over their bracketed slut, and their mouths met in a passionate kiss. I could hear Rika breathing fast and shallow.

Together they rode me to a crashing mutual climax. Rika came first crying out her passion and grinding her hips hard into my face. When I felt the release of Master's sperm deep into my pussy, I ground my ass back into him and succumbed to my own climax.

In a heap of sex fuelled exhaustion the three of us collapsed in a heap on the dusty, sandy floor.

Rika and I had fallen in such a way that our faces were just inches away from each other. I had closed my eyes after a brief glimpse of our situation, exhausted, but suddenly felt Rika's lips on mine. She kissed me lightly. Without opening my eyes, revelling in the moment, I opened my mouth to respond and flicked out my tongue, feeling the opening in her mouth, and searching for the roughness of her braces. It was pure bliss, to be filled sexually with Master's seed and to be caressing Rika's lips and teeth and tongue. I briefly opened my eyes to see Master propped on his elbow watching us.

After some time, Master moved away and sat resting against the cold brick of the exterior wall. The light from outside was fading as the sun began to set. I was reminded of this same period from the previous day and found it hard to believe what had happened in a mere 24 hours.

"Rika," he called out, "Come, join me." Nooooooo, I wanted to shout. I looked over at Master, surely revealing my disappointment that this special moment had been broken. Rika had broken our mouth to mouth contact and looked over at Master with a smile on her face. She crawled over to him, her ass and pussy wriggly so sexily, leaving me limp and without the ability to move an inch. I just lay in the sand and dirt, a slave girl, and watched Rika slide into his waiting arms. He wrapped both arms around her in a gentle cuddle. Will they call me to them, I wondered?

"Nadu, slave," Mater ordered. I was both shocked and disappointed. My bottom lip trembled, close to tears. At this wonderful moment of sexual freedom, my Master had ordered me as a slave to this humiliating position the most common of all Gorean slave positions.

I struggled to obey, scrambling to my knees, sitting on my heals with my back and shoulders straight, my bondaged breasts thrust out, belly in, head up, eyes diverted to the floor. I opened my knees as widely as possible, and rested my hands on my thighs. I knew Rika was watching and that in this position I was totally devoid of any self-esteem and worth.

"Shit Si, what did you just say?"

"Nadu. It is a command that orders girls who are slaves to assume a certain position awaiting further instruction from their Masters. It comes from the world of Gor ..." I sincerely doubted Rika had any idea what he was talking about.

"Where all female slaves are called kajira and lovingly obey every whim of their owner's in return for masterful ownership. Slut Ev will have to loan you the books to read, Rika," he laughed.

He reached out, took Rika's face in his hands and kissed her once more. She returned the kiss eagerly as their tongues again mingled. Tears now flowed freely down my cheeks as I was forced to witness a scene that I so desperately wanted to be a part of. I did not feel jealousy at the moment, just a sense of being totally alone and abandoned. Just sadness.

I heard Rika moan and sneaked a peek. Master had begun to fondle Rika's breasts. Moving inside her low cut blouse, he slipped a finger under the edge of her red lacy bra. She moaned, their mouths still locked in a passionate kiss and he flicked at her still erect nipple.

He took his mouth away from Rika's and called to me, "Clean me slave!"

Oh, I moaned, how much lower can I fall, but at least I would be able to become involved, not be left out like a punished animal.

I crawled over to Master and moved my head to his groin. Rika watched, amazed at my obedience, Master continuing to massage her beautiful tits.

"Oh fucking hell Si ... does she just do that because you ask her to?" Yes, Rika, my will means nothing. I am kajira.

"Of course she does. You forget Rika, that the simple girl you knew just a short while ago as your room mate, is now a highly charged slave willing to do the bidding of her Master."

As Rika watched, I took Master's semi-erect cock into my mouth and began to suck off the residual juices. This seemed to fuel Rika's lust causing her to move her mouth back to Master's, seeking out a hard desperate kiss.

Rika's naked breast had spilled out from inside her bra and Master reached out to cup it with his palm and he flicked her nipple with his thumb. She was getting all of Master's loving attention, and I was cleaning his cock. It was so unfair!

I was amazed to find Master's cock getting hard and beginning to twitch. I thought the male libido was not renowned for its speed of sexual recovery, but he was clearly becoming aroused again. And I mean really aroused. It must have been the kiss from Rika combined with my mouth ministering to his cock.

"Fuck Rika I'm getting hard," Master said peeling his mouth from hers. "Shall I cum again ... maybe in slut's mouth?"

"Oh yes Si, but can I tell her what she has to do?"

"Ok, why not, but make sure you tell her not swallow my sperm but to hold it in her mouth until you tell her to gulp it down."

Rika beamed with delight at this further chance to humiliate me. I now had a mouthful of what was almost a fully erect cock.

"Slut," remarked Rika. I looked up at her without removing even a millimetre of my lips from Master's rigid flesh, "Master Si wants his slave to carry on using her mouth to clean him but then to continue until he cums again."

I tried to plead with my eyes, and elicited a small moan, but Rika continued. "And slut you must capture his seed and hold it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow it."

Rika spoke like someone who had just discovered a new toy and couldn't believe all of the things it did. I couldn't speak as I was gagged by Master's cock. I could only convey my dismay with a frown and saddened expression.

Rika was becoming aroused as she felt Master flicking at her nipples once again. My despair was her joy.

"Wrap your lips tight slut. You've got nice ones, almost as nice as mine, use them. Make sure your tongue is doing something."

It seemed as though Rika was challenging me to a contest, a contest of who could service Master more effectively. There was no way I would lose this challenge and so I worked even harder up and down Master's shaft. But I was not enjoying it, not one bit.

Rika moved her hand onto my head, guiding me up and down Master's cock. I don't need your help, Rika, I wanted to protest, but only a groan escaped and was probably interpreted such that I was getting more and more enjoyment. Master slouched down low, shifting Rika backwards, so I had full access to his shaft. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Master continued to play with Rika's tits as much as he wanted, and she could still guide my head as I further sucked on Master's cock.

I so wanted to please Master, to be his number one girl, so my tongue motions were getting more precise as I worked to bring Master's erection to eruption. Rika pushed at my head again, which made me go deeper and deeper. I was committed to pleasure Master, despite the awful circumstances of being treated like an animal pet by my roomy.

"Start going faster, make him cum," Rika demanded. My pace quickened, as Master's shaft became slick with my saliva. My spit covered his cock as I continued to suck him towards climax. Rika now pushed my head faster and faster, and she started to moan as though it were her who was receiving the blow job. It was so bizarre, and so unbelievably erotic.

"Fuck, Rika I'm going to cum!"

I winced in anticipation, dreading his juices with my friend in such close proximity. But Master was already too aroused and moments later he cried out, thrust his hips forward and began to shoot directly into my mouth. I clamped my eyes shut as stream after stream jetted into my throat, trying not swallow, but the amount of his semen filled my mouth to overflowing.

"Oh yes Si, cum for me," purred Rika, "and don't forget to hold it in your mouth ... cunt!"

Cunt! Rika called me by the 'c' word, almost as a delightful afterthought.

I milked Master until the last drop oozed into my mouth.

"Good slut," said Rika patronisingly as I moved away from Master's now well used cock.

"Show us Master's seed."

I knelt back on my haunches and opened my mouth. Both Rika and Master peered in to see the pool of thick white substance that filled my mouth and nearly clogged my ability to breathe. My despair and suffering was evident, as my friend checked out my mouth and I moaned in reply.

Suddenly, Master diverted his attention from me to Rika's lower back. There, apart from the start of a really cute ass, was a small tattoo, which I had seen quite often and she had suggested just as often that I get a similar permanent marking.

"What's the tattoo Rika?" he asked. It was an Asian character, but he had no idea what it meant.

"Oh," remarked Rika, seemingly a little surprised by his comment, "it's a Korean character that means 'love'."

"We should get slave one done in the same way," he suggested.

At first, Rika laughed at his idea, knowing my refusal to get one in the past.

"What do you think slut?" Master asked me.

"Eeee, ooooo, eeeease." My mouth was still full of sperm, but clearly Rika knew what I was saying.

Mocking my ability to speak clearly, Master said, "Good that's settled then."

"Ooo, oon't ease!!" I pleaded my case as well as I possibly could.

"Stay, slut," Rika ordered. "Si, come here a sec. I have an idea." They both scrambled to their feet and walked across the room. They began to whisper and Master agreed to whatever Rika had said. Maybe she finally realized it had gone too far, and that forcing something permanent onto her roomie was out of bounds.

"Swallow, slut," Master ordered from across the room. What a relief to swallow his semen and breathe normally once again. "And get dressed. We have things to do."

Rika (1)

I don't know what had come over me. Yes, I was always a little envious of Ev, her perfect smile, her longer legs, the way she attracted stares from guys without really trying. One of the reasons I got the Love tattoo on my back was to compete with her belly button piercing. Ev often wore cut-off T's or blouses so that her navel was the center of attention. But she was always nice to me, always gave in if we had an argument about the apartment or other things that would arise between roommates.

When she came home last night, I was stressed over my term paper for bio. The classes that I took for pre-dental were so difficult. My parents expected me to be a doctor, but when I got a D in ochem, I knew I could never make it to med school. We found a compromise in dental school, and I was really trying to please them. I guess I was emotionally exhausted, and when I saw what Si had done to Ev, and apparently not totally against her will (I mean, she would not even consider letting me call the police), I just couldn't control myself.

When I gave her my first command, to pose for the picture on her cell phone, I actually expected her to say No, and then what could I do? But instead she obeyed, and obeyed again, and so I admit it, I had a power rush. I am not a lesbian, but certainly enjoy the times my girlfriends and I have kissed while being silly and taking pictures. And I enjoyed cupping their breasts and making sexy comments for a similar reason. It was just safer do such things with girls. Guys always interpreted any sexy comment or gesture as an invite to my pussy. So, I guess I could be described as "Bi".

Ev and I had kissed a few times for fun, always with others around and always in jest. But when the opportunity presented itself last night, I was drawn to her lips, and apparently she was drawn to mine. The sensation when her tongue piercing struck my braces was heavenly.

I admit it. I wanted her to be late to her 2:30 meeting. I guess I even wanted her to suffer more indignities and humiliation. I don't know why. It just made me hot to think about it.

When Si called, I could not believe how far they had gone. Ev was clearly his sex slave, and in less than 24 hours. I had no idea how far this could go! I was curious, well maybe that word is too bland. I was thoroughly entranced by their relationship, and wanted to see it in action, so when Si asked me to join them at the beach house, I agreed instantly.

When I saw him, my first reaction was that he was quite a bit older than Ev and I. Maybe 30-something. But I liked his confidence, the way his hair blew in the sea breeze, and his relaxed smile. He certainly did not seem like a sex maniac or serial rapist.

Then there was Ev, leashed by her tongue to the wall, and again an erotic sensation came over me. I loved the way she looked, totally helpless, unable to defend herself against Si's advances, or mine. And she was making no attempt to escape or scream for help. She may not have enjoyed the pain or discomfort, but neither did she make any effort to protest.

I guess the turning point, when I went from hesitant participant to a committed and aroused partner, was when I locked the rings onto Ev's nipples. Something passed between us, and I knew that I had a control over her that was more than just a passing influence. She would do nothing to stop me, so I decided to join Si and push Ev to new limits and new levels of slavery.

When Si commented about the tattoo on my back, at first I thought that Ev should get one that said "Love" in Chinese. I had asked her many times, but she had refused. Now I knew she could not refuse if Si and I agreed on something.

But that would just get her more attention from guys and girls alike. Her sexy belly would have a piercing in the front and an inviting tattoo in the back. So I whispered to Si my idea and he liked it. We would take her to a tattoo/piercing salon in Chinatown that was frequented by many of my Chinese friends. I suggested Si take Ev to the salon, while I made a few calls to friends to make sure our idea would go smoothly once we arrived.

I also wanted to be sure that when we had her there, we could punish her appropriately for lying about the S's that dangled from her new hoops. As I remembered, the shop also had a lot of sexy jewelry and I knew exactly what Ev needed.

Ev was starting to get dressed, putting on my totally soaked red lacy thong, and I knew that in a few minutes Si would lead her to the car to begin their way to Chinatown. I had already dressed and ready to go.

"Bye Ev," I called out cheerfully, giving her a friendly wave as though nothing noteworthy had happened in the past hour.

She looked up at me, first with a surprised reaction on her face. "Bye, um ..." She was not sure what to call me now. Finally she finished her sentence, "Mistress." I actually think she was glad to see me go, perhaps because then she and Si would be alone, or perhaps the humiliation of her roommate seeing her treated as a slave was too excruciating.

"Yeah, see you later. Bye Si. Later," and with that I walked swiftly from the boathouse and headed back to my car. When I was sure to be out of range, I got out my cell and called Jason, a Chinese guy we knew that had several tattoos, probably gang related, but who knows. He gave me the name of the guy to ask for at the tattoo place, and said he would call ahead to let him know we were coming. I also got the name of the girl who worked the jewelry counter and gave her a call. She confirmed that they had what I was looking for.