Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my last call while waiting in my car and saw Si lead Ev across the sand dunes. He had leashed her again, it seemed, and fuck, if it didn't look like the leash went from his hand to her bellybutton piercing! That guy was just too hot. Well, not too hot, just right to my increasingly active imagination when it came to Evelyn Wang.

I left the parking lot, and decided to stop home for a shower and change of clothes. I suggested to Si to take a longer route via the clothing shops, maybe stopping along the way for an embarrassing purchase or two.

I wanted to look presentable when we arrived at the shop, not smelling like someone's whore! And besides, I wanted to get my camera.

To be continued ...

NOTES:

From Slut Ev: Master has allowed his slut to say to you how pleased she is that you are reading the story of how Master and his gyrl first met. Please do not be concerned for me because I am very happy with our relationship. Of course certain aspects of the writing comes from the realms of our fantasies. So, for example, even though slut loves the thought of being forced to strip her clothes off in the middle of the sex shop, in reality Master allowed her to change in the fitting rooms. However, slut still wishes to this day that Master had paid for the clothes with card or cash and not expected her to ... oh dear.

From Master Si: I have had a few requests from readers for pictures of slut Ev which I am afraid I cannot send. However, you can contact me for further information.

Please let me know if you enjoyed the sharing of our experience so far ...