Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 06

Story Info
Ev gets a tattoo and much more.
10k words
4.43
80.1k
18

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ev is my slave in real life. She is a beautiful Asian slut. We are taking a short break right now whilst she concentrates on her studies. This is the continuing story, written by both of us, telling of how we first met ...

PART 6

Master (13) ...

I watched Rika leave the old boat house. Fuck, what an afternoon it had been. "Bye Si. Later." Her voice almost had a jingle to it and I for sure couldn't wait to see what later brought about!

Before leaving, Rika had whispered her plan to me. We were going to have my slave tattooed with the Chinese symbols meaning 'slut'. It would be in the small of her back and she wouldn't know what the symbol would mean until it was too late. Rika was taking to this situation in a surprisingly enthusiastic manner and the way she pecked at my cheek by way of a kiss as she whispered to me made me think about fucking her. Was she also a virgin? The thought began to stir my loins once more. I had never felt so permanently horny!

"Come on slut." She had just swallowed my cum before Rika left. "Get dressed, we have things to do."

When Ev had replaced the few brief garments I had allowed her to wear that afternoon I moved to her and reaching down to her navel, I touched her belly piercing. As my fingers brushed her skin Ev held her breath. I removed the current jewel that adorned her body and replaced it with a small, strong ring. Ev gasped.

I looked at my sweet slut and it took all my will power not to throw her down to the floor there and then and fuck her hard. But I knew we had other things to do, and she would take my seed again before long, of that I was certain.

I took the leash and fastened it through the ring ... and then, picking up my bag, pulled Ev after me. She stumbled and I remember thinking that I must do this sometime when Ev's ankles and thighs are chained -- now that would be fun!

"Noooo, Master, pleeeease! Your slut can't go outside fastened like this."

"Come on bitch," I said making her sound like she was my pet dog. "Come with Master!" and with that we left the boat house. I took a longer, quieter route back to my car but it didn't stop the acutely embarrassed Ev getting several strange looks!

******

I wanted to take slut to a store I knew before meeting Rika at the tattoo parlour. Ev did not know what we were going to do and so remained permanently on edge. As we parked on the roadside outside a small shop I saw Ev look up at the sign.

"Inspired Slave," she said repeating the name of the shop to me.

"Yes slut, I'm going to buy you some clothes!"

Having removed the pet leash from her belly, I opened the door for sweet Ev and walked her into the store. I could tell that she already felt far too under dressed to be out in public ... wait until she saw what I was about to buy for her.

The store sold all sorts of things for fetish type sex. Along one wall was row upon row of books and then along another wall were DVD's and toys. I left her in the middle of the room with an order to "Stay."

I issued the order quite loudly so that several of the men currently in the store turned to eye my lovely barely dressed slut. I knew they would ogle her and would no doubt smell the sex on her body. I started looking at the clothes with interest as my slut stood waiting patiently, no doubt feeling every eye in the shop on her skimpily covered body. I returned with a pile of clothes, all of them looking like they would barely cover a 'Barbie' doll.

"Try them on slut, you are to put each outfit on and come out and parade for me, I will then decide if they are acceptably trashy to be worn by a whore like you."

I threw the clothes at Ev and pointed her towards a changing cubicle.

She came out into the main room. All heads turned to look. Slut's first outfit was a pair of white shorts which covered neither the top nor bottom of her ass cheeks. She had then put on a matching vest top that was so small it made her breasts push relentlessly against the fabric, and her nipples and ring statues noticeably visible. To finish the outfit she had on a pair of very high heeled stiletto boots that were forcing her to adopt a walk strutting like an exaggerated model.

I had seated myself now and made Ev stand in front of me so that I could admire her by running a hand up her legs.

"Very acceptable slut, now take it off and give it to me."

Ev turned to walk into the cubicle. I smiled and shouted,

"I said to take it off NOW you stupid, useless little bitch!"

Her audience suddenly became really interested. Despite her experiences of the past day or so I had never seen Ev look so embarrassed.

She slipped off the top and slowly, painfully, inch-by-inch wriggled out of the shorts.

Her nipples were hard and pink, and her exposed naked pussy lips were puffy and red, shiny and wet with her juices. She stood bare ass naked in the middle of the store not even daring to try and cover herself up.

She walked back into the cubicle as quickly as she could with everyone staring, almost drooling, at her.

Ev tried on the next few sets of clothes I had selected for her, all insanely small and revealing. For every outfit I made her repeat the humiliating procedure. A latex skirt that barely covered her ass; a leather vest which was loosely tied in front with black shoelace-like strings; a red tube top and matching bottom, each so brief as to cover almost nothing.

Eventually I settled on a pile of clothes, and sent Ev back to put her original gear back on.

"Good display," said the rather scruffy, unkempt, balding cashier who must have been at least fifty years old.

I smiled as Ev joined me.

"The thing is," I said, "I don't have enough money but I'm sure this little whore has something she can pay you with."

I saw the man's eyes travelling down to Ev's almost exposed breasts, underneath the leather waistcoat. He smiled and walked into the back room, signalling us to follow him.

We arrived in a dingy room, lit by a single bulb and with only a chair and desk for furniture.

"She's all yours!" I said to the balding old scruff.

"No Master, please." Ev was in a panic so I took a pair of handcuffs that had brought through with me and handcuffed my slut's ankle to the table leg.

"Noooooooooooooooooo!" she yelled.

The man took off his clothes and I noticed, as no doubt did Ev, that he already had a huge erection.

I pulled the chair to one side and sat down to enjoy the show.

The man moved to Ev and, bending her forwards over the desk, lifted her skirt. He smiled when he saw her red thong. He let his hands roam over her ass and then pulled her thong down around her thighs. He rubbed his disgusting cock on Ev's, swollen lips and ass. As the man moved to enter my slut she let out a loud scream.

The man moved back.

"Here, I can't have her doing that, gag the bitch why don't you?"

I moved to slut and pulling her head up by the plat I slapped her hard across the face.

"You will always be appreciative of a man's attention, especially if I have given you to him!"

With his vigour renewed the man pushed slut across the desk roughly, and, having clearly changed his mind, pulled Ev's body to the desk side and stood with his erection nudging at her mouth. Leaning forward he slid his cock between slut's lips. She seemed to take most of it but couldn't take his whole length.

Satisfied that he was as deeply inside her throat as he could be the shop cashier held Ev's head in his hands and began to thrust with his hips. His cock pushed down her throat causing Ev to choke and gag.

She coughed but managed to suck him as if she were sucking a lollipop. I saw his eyes roll back in his head as he moaned. I knew then that the clothes were ours for free. It wasn't that I couldn't afford them it was just that this was a far more entertaining way to pay for them.

Suddenly he came, and Ev spluttered as his seed sprayed down her throat. The man ejaculated loudly until he seemed done and Ev's lovely face was covered in the scruffy stranger's cum. I smiled as he pulled out of Ev's mouth and wiped the residue on her face. No class, I thought to myself.

I removed the cuff from Ev's ankle, thanked the satisfied cashier and led Ev, under the appreciative eye of the other customers, out to the car.

Once she was settled back into the passenger seat Ev turned to look at me. Her lovely brown eyes were full of tears.

"Oh Master ..." she put her head in her hands and sobbed her little heart out.

"Get used to it slut!" was all I said, as I turned the car towards Chinatown.

******

Twenty minutes later, having arrived in Chinatown, I pulled into a parking lot for several small shops and stopped the car.

"Master?" she looked at me quizzically. By now the streets were dark and the warm daytime air had taken on a cool feel to it.

"Get out!"

"Huh?"

"You heard me slave, get out! We're here," as I pointed to the neon lights of Oriental Icons.

"Your slut knows that shop Master, it's a tattoo parlour ... please, don't have her tattooed, please she cannot face her family if you do." Her expression told me she was seriously upset.

"Slave, get out now or I will drag you out, administer a serious spanking, and then drag you into the shop like a disobedient pet."

She got out and then stopped, focusing on a car two spaces away.

"Master!" she exclaimed, turning her head from me to the car.

"What is the problem now, slut," I asked, though I knew the source of her consternation.

"It...it's Rika's car! Master, please noooooo!"

"Put these on," I reached into the bag of clothes we had 'bought' from the store and gave Ev the white stiletto boots. She looked dismayed for she knew that they would hinder her movement and accentuate her appearance as a slut. But, put them on she did and reluctantly got out of the car.

Rika appeared looking radiant. Her hair was newly washed and she wore a mid thigh length white skirt with a matching low cut top. As she got nearer I could smell the freshness of her perfume. The last time we had met Rika we had introduced ourselves more formally, this time she snaked one arm around my neck, leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Hi, Si!" she quipped, "How's slut been? Did you get her some new clothes?" Rika almost laughed as she knew what my intention had been. I nodded.

"I see that you made the worthless cunt pay for them as well."

I glanced at Ev and her dishevelled, dirty, cum smelling appearance gave that fact away. In fact as I looked at my slut I reflected upon how she must feel. Here was her roomy, freshly showered, smelling delightful and entwined passionately in the arms of her Master. Could it get any worse for the poor little creature?

Well maybe it could!

"Come on," Said Rika linking arms with me, "I spoke to the owner and he is expecting us."

Rika and I walked off leaving slut to hobble, slowly but surely, on her high boots behind us.

We entered the parlour to the ring of an internal bell. I looked around. Oriental Icons was a small place that seemed geared up to deliver tattoos simply and efficiently.

There was posters all around of males and females with various designs and a couple of chairs in which the procedure was carried out. Needle guns and inks were laying around in a sort of organised chaos. I noticed Ev shiver.

"Please don't this to your slut Master."

"Shut up slave," I said quietly but very firmly, "You will do as I say because I am your Master. And, don't forget, I still have your ID!"

"Hello, you must be Rika ... and her friends," an old Asian man with a wizened face and long white beard emerged from the dark back room of the parlour.

"Oh, yes, hi." Rika responded.

"I am Yang. Jason phoned and he said you had someone for me to tattoo?"

The old man wandered towards and then past us almost without a glance as he approached the parlour entrance, switched his 'open' sign over to 'closed' and turned the key to lock the door. His actions concerned even me a little I had to admit, and I audibly heard Ev emit a sharp intake of breath as she no doubt pondered what was about to be done to her.

He remained silent as the three of us looked at each other in confusion. As he walked back past us the old man raised his left arm, crooked his finger and said, "Follow me."

"Come on." Rika said quietly. I made to move but slut stood frozen to the spot shaking her head.

"You will come now slave, or I will personally see to it that you whole body is lashed so hard that you will be able to feel it for days. Come!" My words were harsh, but effective. Ev allowed me to take her hand and drag her behind me.

I felt my slut's fingers tighten under mine and in a strange way I felt that, despite this predicament, she was enjoying the intimacy of holding my hand.

We moved from the first room into a back room that was even more scary. It was stark, with simple white walls dimly lit by 2 wall lamps and a centre long tube light.

"Okay Rika, come here." The man used few words and was very clear with his statements. He and Rika shared a few quiet sentences and looked at a book until finally Rika spoke. "Yes, that's the one. And we would like it in the small of the slut's back."

He turned to look at Ev and smiled. I could sense her concern that Rika had called her a slut in front of the old man. He clearly appreciated now what she was.

He moved to a corner of the room and into a side store hole. From inside he rolled out a round shaped device almost like a cotton bobbin. It was some 3 feet wide and had wooden ridges all the way round what was otherwise a flat wooden surface. The two ends were raised higher than the middle to create a wheel effect at the sides, which was why the old man rolled it out so easily. I noticed the look of concern on Ev's face and had to admit at being intrigued myself.

He positioned it in the middle of the floor and then reaching to the device pulled a side handle that seemed to anchor it in place and stop it rolling further.

He looked up and once more seemed to devour Ev with his eyes.

"Take off your clothes!"

"Huh?"

I smiled. Once again Ev was being asked to strip naked. She really was learning quickly what being a worthless slut was all about.

"Off. Now. Strip!" His use of monosyllabic words made his commands seem more effective.

Slut looked at me. I nodded and she knew then that she had to obey. Reluctantly, and once again, to my enjoyment, Ev slipped off the leather vest, punched free the button on her denim micro skirt and removed her boots.

I noticed Rika smile and take her camera out of her bag. Slut frowned but was powerless to stop her roomy taking picture after picture of her as she stripped.

"Stop!" The old man spoke. Ev looked up at him and indeed stopped removing her clothes.

He moved to her and reached out to touch her breasts. His fingers toyed with the statues and he smiled.

"Very nice," he gave a short tug on them and Ev winced. "You can keep your panties on. Now lay over." He indicated for her to lay over the device. Ev paused.

"Do as he says!" I ordered. Reluctantly Ev placed her almost naked body down, stomach flat, onto the ridged wood surface, which I knew would be uncomfortable. The ridges served no purpose other than to inflict discomfort and I began to realise that the old man had a bit of the dominant in him also. I now really did wonder what was in store for my slut. I glanced across at Rika and she looked back. We smiled and I noticed Rika lick her lips. Fuck, she was hot.

The old man placed his hand in the small of slut's back as Ev, suddenly realising that he had made her immobile, began to kick and squirm a little.

"No, please let me go."

"You," he pointed at me, "fasten her ankles, and you, secure her wrists." I moved to clip slut's ankles into the ankle bracelets before snapping them tight shut around her skin. She screamed. Rika secured her wrists in the same manner. The old man smiled.

"Nice." He said simply running his hand over the curves of Ev's still welted ass. In many ways the fact that my slut had been allowed to retain her thong helped accentuate her ass cheeks very effectively.

Yang the tattooist fetched his needles, sat down at the side of Ev and began.

Rika moved to me, fed her arm around my waist and moved her lips to my ear. I could feel her delicious hot breath on my skin as she whispered to me.

"So, he is tattooing 'S L U T' on her back, as a Chinese symbol of course. Ev does not know this yet, but imagine her despair when she realises." Rika laughed and I smiled in return.

I looked down at Ev as Yang worked on my slave Fleetingly I wondered if slut regretted now making contact with me yesterday on the beach or whether she was, in reality, having the time of her life!

Rika again positioned her camera and snapped away.

My slut moaned and squirmed as the ink needles worked on her skin but after 30 intricate minutes Yang sat up and smiled.

"It is done," he stated simply, and proceeded to apply a cream to Ev's back that would both dry the ink and help heal the needle holes. My slut stretched her neck to turn and look at me. Her brow was furrowed and she looked a little pitiful. Yang moved to Rika and I.

"Okay Rika, can I take my payment now?"

I looked at Rika quizzically.

"Oh, I said he could fuck slut once he had tattooed her."

I smiled. Poor Ev.

"Okay," I replied, "she is all his."

Yang moved to unfasten Ev, who hadn't heard our conversation regarding her fate, and slut eased herself off the wooden device carefully, to reveal the red marks from the wood ridges across her stomach, breasts and thighs.

"You," the old man addressed me, "fasten her the other way round."

As slut stood up and rubbed her aching limbs, I was delighted to see the sudden uncertainty in her eyes as slut twisted her body to try and see the tattoo.

"What?" Ev panicked. "No Master you mustn't ... why?"

I took charge then and my slut knew better than to fight me. I moved her into position and gently sat her down, positioned her ankles by the straps at one side of the device and once more buckled them tight.

"Lay down," I commanded.

Cautiously slut did as she was told, groping behind her into thin air before spreading her arms apart as she let herself down. Once her arms were fully spread Ev had no choice but to let her head fall back so that her hair trailed on the floor, I had to admire the effect this created. If my slut had looked inviting before, she looked a picture of submissive display now.

Her legs were secured open at the front of the device, which thrust her hips forward so the soft mound of her sex was clearly visible. Ev's flat stomach, now beginning to heave with nervous breathing stretched up to the full depth of her rib cage which supported her straining breasts.

I moved round behind my slut. She looked at me from her exposed position, her head upside down and her throat stretched, staring nervously at me as I worked. I grasped her left wrist and pulled it down to buckle one fastening as tightly as I possibly could, around it.

She couldn't help gasping at the strictness of the bracelet fastening as her right arm was wrenched down and wide and her other wrist tightly fastened in the same way. Then I stood up to admire my handiwork, and I realised I wasn't alone. Rika and Yang were now both peering down at slut's stretched flesh already glistening with sweat and shining from the reflection of the dim lights around the room.

I reached down and gripped slut's panties and with a sudden, strong movement I ripped them clean from her body. She gasped, as in fact did Rika.

Ev was now bowed superbly backwards over the device and completely naked. But what made me hard again was the view. As I stood in front of her legs and let my eyes roam up her body, from the straining muscles in her toned thighs, up over the now open pussy, up slut's torso and finally to her breasts, her head was pretty much invisible. She had simply become a body to be used for a Master's pleasure. Quite brilliant.