Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 07

Story Info
Ev is auctioned for a night.
5.9k words
4.47
51.8k
9

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ev is my slave in real life. She is a beautiful Asian slut. We are taking a short break right now whilst she concentrates on her studies. This is the continuing story, written by both of us, telling of how we first met ...

PART 7

Master (14) ...

I pulled the chair out for Rika to sit down. We had left the tattoo parlour and headed out for something to eat. The auctioning of my slut was due to start at 9pm so we had about one and a half hours to enjoy our food. It would also give me the chance to learn some more about Rika.

"Thank you Si," she said sitting down. She was beautiful, not in the same erotic way that Ev had first captured my lust the day before, but as she smiled, the light catching her braces, her lovely features struck me. I glanced down at her low cut top and the cleavage that started there.

We had chosen to eat at a Chinese restaurant just a few blocks from the tattoo parlour and so, being ever mindful of the need to be back by 9pm, had quickly ordered our food.

"So Rika," I started, "What courses are you studying at Uni?"

The question was a little banal given the evening we were having and the fact that we had just left her room mate being prepared for sale at a slave auction.

"Pre-dental Si," she replied, picking up the relatively staid nature of our conversation. "My parents wanted me to be a doctor but I was never going to be clever enough for that and so Dental School it was."

"Oh, okay, so did you fit your own braces then?" I smiled, taking our conversation ever more into the realms of small talk.

Rika looked back at me, licked her lips and said,

"Fuck, Si ... what have we done?"

"Mmmm, I seem to remember you being the driving force here." I was smiling, "But you are right, I hope Slut Ev is okay."

"I can't get used to her being such a slut Si. It was only a couple of days ago that she was my good little Asian girl roomie ... and now. Fuck me she would win the Olympic cumming competition if there was one. That girl is just so permanently juiced!"

I sensed something almost jealous-like in Rika's tone.

"Do you wish you were stoked all the time Rika?"

She looked down at the table as if a little embarrassed.

"I .. well I ..." Just then the food arrived. Saved by the waiter!

But she wasn't getting off that easily. Our food was soon served and once more we were alone in our corner of the restaurant. The table had a long cloth on it and I reached out with my foot to touch her leg. She jumped a little.

"Well, do you?"

"Erm ... yes, kind of ... but not involving all the pain and humiliation that slut has suffered since yesterday."

"Are you juicing now?"

Rika nodded.

"Take off your panties and give them to me."

"What?" she seemed shocked.

Rika was not my slave, but when I said "Do it!" the firmness in my voice led her to obey.

She started to seek out my hand under the table, but I redirected her.

"No Rika, over the top in full view."

Rika's eyes opened wide as if to say 'Fuck off, no way.'

But my eyes gave her a dominant look and slowly she revealed her hand clutching her skimpy, white lacy panties. I took them from her and put them in my pocket.

"Thank you." I said. "So are you wet?"

She nodded, a little breathless.

"Do you wanna cum?"

Again she nodded.

"Put these in your pussy". I handed her a string of small red beads.

"No Si, not here ..."

I was not about to order her as our relationship was not that of Master and Slave, but I pleaded my case.

"Listen Rika. You are juiced. You have no panties on and have the chance to juice even more. Imagine if you put these inside yourself and keep them there until the auction. ..."

"But won't they fall out?"

"Not if you put them all the way inside, they will expand a little and sit snugly inside your pussy until you, or I, pull them out."

She took them tentatively from me and reached down under the cloth. I wasn't sure whether anyone could see us but I didn't really care. Watching the lovely Rika slip the pussy beads inside herself was delightful. I saw her face contort a little and sensed her sharp intake of breath as she opened her pussy up. It was easy to tell when she was putting them in as she moaned quietly. Fuck this was making me hard.

"Look at me as you do it." This did sound like a command, but she obeyed, staring longingly into my eyes and biting her bottom lip sexily. After a few minutes she brought her right hand back into view.

"Feel good?"

She nodded, and tried to speak.

"... ess .. cough ... it do ... cough." Her throat was clearly dry.

Lick your fingers.

Again she appeared reluctant. But I simply nodded and again she obeyed. Delightful!

I don't know quite why, but this past couple of days I had been able to turn any situation into an erotically charged event! Long may it continue?

"Do you think slut will be ok Si?"

"Yes Rika I do. She will have a fuck filled evening of slavery but she will be fine."

Rika shifted a little in her seat.

"The beads are working then?" I laughed softly.

Again Rika nodded, as she placed more food into her mouth.

"After the auction has finished and we know where Ev will be going and how to get her back, I am going to fuck you so much that you will be exhausted for days to follow ... do you want that?"

Rika paused with her chop sticks touching her lips and stared at me. Involuntarily she breathed deeply as the beads continued to work inside her pussy.

"Si," she said eventually, "I'm a virgin."

"Oh, okay, so does that mean' I'm a virgin so don't touch me'? Or 'I'm a virgin, be gentle with me'?"

Rika paused, placed her chop sticks down on the table, moaned quietly again and then said,

"Be gentle with me."

I smiled and reached out to touch her hand. I loved Ev but was sure going to enjoy my opportunity with the pretty Rika whilst I could.

The rest of the meal finished without further event and we made our way back out to my car. Rika was walking a little stiffly as the beads stoked her towards an orgasm.

It took us just a few minutes to arrive back at the tattoo parlour. It was 5 minutes to 9 and as we parked our car I could see a stream of people entering. Yang was at the door and he seemed to be taking money by way of some sort of admission fee. This was bigger than I thought. Yang was making a fortune and there would be tens of people, if not a hundred or so!

I got out of the car and moved around to open the door for Rika. As I did she looked at my face and fell into my arms. Her lips sought mine and she kissed me hard. Tearing herself from me she said breathlessly.

Oh Si, I so want to cum. Make me!"

Smiling I reached down and under her skirt. She opened her legs to accommodate me and I breached her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" She groaned as I felt for the end of the string and pulled. The point was to pull them steadily, varying the speed a little, which I did as the 2 foot length of juice soaked pleasure toy emerged. It was too much for sweet Rika.

"Oh shitttttttt! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!"

She hugged my chest and ground her hips at me as she came hard and fast. I felt her teeth nip my neck as she rode a wave of ecstasy. Gradually she came to rest slumped against my body. I held the beads in my hand. She looked up at me with large puppy dog eyes and smiled lovingly.

"Thank you ... Master Si."

I laughed and said, "Come on or we'll miss the start.

The queue had almost gone now as 9pm approached. Yang waved Rika and I in, free of charge obviously, and then locked the door behind us. Rika gripped my hand nervously as Yang led us personally to the auction room. He had clearly done this before, and the room was packed. There must have been over 70 people, mainly male but there were a few females. This would be an experience not to be forgotten I was sure!

I stared up at the stage as we took our seats at the side of the room and then I saw Ev. The slave looked beautiful. She had been cleaned up, her long loose hair shone and my slut appeared radiant. Her wrists, neck and ankles were chained and her body was stretched upwards towards the ceiling by the ring attached to her tongue stud. Her new hoops sparkled under the lights. Fuck she was gorgeous. If I thought I had a hard on before then I certainly did now.

And she wore my collar, paid for by me and to my specification. It was beautiful. She would fetch a good price for a night. I wished that I could just take her away as she was and have her to myself. But it was too late for that now.

Slut had been blindfold at some stage of the proceedings and so I was guessing that she wasn't aware of how many people were in the room. I turned to Rika and smiled. She smiled back, her braces shining at me. I had her panties and the juice soaked pussy beads in the pocket of my pants, the very thought of which made me even harder.

Slut shuffled on her feet crossing one naked thigh over the other as far at the chains would allow. Again I looked at her. I didn't know whether it was a pang of jealousy, or love, or lust or maybe even a little of all three but I was strangely in awe of my slut. For the last 24 hours and more I had taken her, enslaved her and had her perform to my will. Now she had been taken out of my hands and was posed here on a stage in front of an enthusiastic audience, and about to be sold. My slut had become the star of the show.

Then it was time.

Mei Ling and Jason mounted the high stage upon which slut stood, chained, waiting to be sold into an evening of sexual slavery. Mei Ling was still dressed in her dominatrix black and was there I reckoned for effect, although she brandished, somewhat threateningly, a long whip. Jason was to be the auctioneer. Yang had taken a seat at the back of the room, still guarding the exits and entrance although I also noticed several large, young men aiding him with this task.

"Good evening gentlemen, and ladies," Jason announced, addressing the female minority as an after thought. He moved to slut, who was still uncomfortably chained to the ceiling by her tongue, and I saw her shudder as he spun her around and without saying a further word displayed her to the crowd.

As my slut was turned about it became clear to the hungry eyes of the watching crowd, from the several angry wheals red and purple on her otherwise glossy skin, that her ass had been striped. The stimulation provided by that tender bruised flesh was hardening me even more and I knew now why Jason had shown her in this way if indeed it was having the same effect on the potential purchasers.

I could sense a wet patch stain the front of my pants, which were fortunately of a multi coloured material. I shifted uncomfortably but not really so concerned now that I realised that there would be many others in the grip of similar emotions and no doubt with lighter coloured trousers. This thought made me smile.

Jason treated us to a prolonged display of the swelling mounds of slut's marked bottom, running his enthusiastic hand down the lovely curve of her spine before fingering each livid bruise in turn.

'A lively slave', he called her.

"Note how she has already being beaten for your pleasure," slipping his fingers between her legs causing her to squirm from hip to hip whilst insinuating that the marks of the cane had been applied in preparation for this auction. He forced her to turn about again to face the crowd and I saw the wide leer on his face as he ran the tip of finger down Ev's belly and probed her pussy lips. By now the room was noisy with groans and lewd calls.

"I have to remind you at this stage," he shouted, "that this slut is being auctioned only for one evening. She must be returned to this place by midday tomorrow. That must be understood before we begin. Okay?" The question remained rhetorical and I assumed that there would be a perverse 'code of honour' amongst these people that would ensure compliance.

A stage spot flicked on and bathed slut in a cone of light. She really was the star now!

"I shall refer to her as Cunt throughout this auction. You will all recognize her as that and she will respond to that name. After all it is the main reason why most of you will be bidding for her." This last comment made Jason laugh to himself even though the base nature of his implication did nothing to quell my own feelings of desire for Ev and the mild regret I had at seeing her now in the position I had placed her. But hey, on with the show!

"Finally I want to bring to your attention these beautiful slave statues inserted through her nipples. They will provide many options for pain ..." He pulled on the small figurines as if to provide an example to back up his statement. Ev groaned unintelligibly given the state of her tongue.

"Let's open the bidding at fifty dollars," Jason announced. He sounded like he had done this before. I placed my hand on Rika's thigh and began to move it up and down pulling the material of her dress ever higher. She placed her hand on top of mine and squeezed. I glanced at her and noticed her eyes never moved from the highly charged erotic scene on the stage.

Although my seat did not afford me a face view of the crowd I could sense by the body language of the front row that they were practically drooling at the prospect of owning this beautiful Asian girl now before them. I was tempted to bid myself but knew that wasn't part of the agreement. I was splitting the money 50:50 with Yang no doubt minus a few 'expenses' for Jason and Mei Ling.

"I've got fifty... sixty... seventy... do I have eighty? Yes, eighty... ninety... and yes, a hundred!

The bids were coming fast and furious.

"One hundred and twenty... one-thirty... one-fifty... TWO HUNDRED by the man in the brown hat... what's that? TWO-FIFTY... and I've got THREE HUNDRED from the man in the long coat at the back..."

I could see Ev visibly shaking, still blindfold and effectively gagged from the tongue chain.

"Okay, okay, hold your fire a short while," Jason announced, "I am going to wet your appetites even more now.

I could see that Ev was juicing. My guess was that Mei Ling had already stoked her up before she came out and Jason's handling of her ass and pussy had clearly done nothing to dampen slut's lust.

"Take a step forward Cunt." Jason's order was clear and concise.

Slut heard that name, her name and snapped to attention.

"Cunt, take two steps forward."

She did as she was ordered, taking two short, chain restricted steps forward, despite being blindfold.

Jason reached to slut's mouth and unclipped her chain. My slut opened her mouth, and stretched it as if to exercise her jaw, then she screamed.

"Help, me someone, please. Master are you out there? Please help me, these bastards .... Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

CRASH! Mei ling had taken the long, solid whip handle and smacked it into the back of slut's knees. She collapsed to the stage floor.

Jason picked up the theme, "There you are you see a feisty creature." I knew that slut's pleas had been real and from the heart whereas Jason was now cleverly spinning slut's outburst as being part of the presentation. Ev knelt sobbing on the stage as Jason reached down and unlocked the chains, thus freeing her wrists and ankles.

"Cunt, kneel."

Slut was dilatory in her obedience and I sensed a slight shake of the head. I knew that would not be good for her. Immediately Mei Ling's whip lashed down and struck the stage only inches from slut's flesh. The whole crowd performed a communal sharp intake of breath. Even Rika gripped my hand more tightly. Slut had not seen the lash from beneath her blindfold but yelped none the less as she sensed the air movement caused by the lash.

"Kneel Cunt, now I am waiting."

Ev slipped to her knees, legs wide apart, bottom resting on her heels, back straight, head down, and her hands resting palms up on her thighs.

"Cunt, remove the blindfold, and when I ask you to do something you reply 'Yes Sir', understand."

"Yes, Sir." Slut was a little more under control now. As she took off the blindfold I noticed she kept her eyes shut. She placed the blindfold on the ground in front of her then moved her hands back to her thighs, to wait.

"Cunt, eyes. Open them now."

"Yes, Sir." Ev squinted as she opened her eyes for the first time in a while. The room, despite its relative darkness would still have taken some getting used to. It struck me that Ev might even have felt a strange kind of sanctuary behind the blindfold, which she had just lost. That would make it harder for her from now on.

Rika moved her lips to my ear, "She's beautiful Si, isn't she?"

I nodded not actually trusting myself to speak, so wound up was I in the scene being played out before me. I noticed slut looking out into the crowd and saw for the first time the myriad of small flash lights from digi-cams and video cameras and realised that this little event could easily be posted all over the internet before the night was over. Then a flash came at the side of my head as Rika recorded the moments for her own posterity.

There were also 2 large flat screen monitors, one at either side of the back of the room so that everyone was able to command a great view. They displayed live feeds of my slut on her knees, angles alternating; from the front, the sides, and then from the back.

Upon Ev obeying the 'eyes' command the crowd applauded and the bidding started again.

"... three hundred and fifty to the one armed man here at the front ... four hundred ... four-fifty from the brown hat ... five fifty from one arm ..." Jason was almost breathless, but far from satisfied it would appear.

"Okay, okay hold up a while ..."

Rika's camera flashed again, as did several in the crowd.

Ev was still sobbing and shaking her head trying her best to appeal to anyone's sense of mercy. I don't think that she realised that the more pitiful she appeared the more it would turn the bidders on.

Ev was being auctioned - I still could hardly believe it.

My slut stared down at the floor as Jason spoke.

"Look closely at this item being auctioned. She had no prior knowledge of this evening's event. You have just watched the Cunt come to realize fully her role here. Notice how she is coloured from distress and the alarm on her gorgeous features along with the tremble in her body." This seem to push Ev too far, as despite her predicament, she held her head up high and spat,

"Fuck you Jason, fuck you all. Let me go, you can't do this, it's illegal. The police will jail the lot of you, you can't do ... Ouuccccccccch!! Fuckkkk!"

Mei Ling crashed the whip down on slut's back. Just once, but hard; very hard. Ev yelled and collapsed onto the stage floor.

Slowly she looked up and her breathing became a little more measured.

Jason moved into the circle of light that slut knelt within. He circled her and stopped on her left side. The crowd was now absolutely silent. The only sound was slut crying, which she could not stop. Her shoulders were shaking, as Jason lifted her chin up to face the bidders.

"This face tells its own story. Why is the Cunt crying? Because this is no vacant, empty headed, drug addled whore. This Cunt isn't jaded or clinically depressed. This Cunt is highly intelligent, self-aware, and academically capable. She isn't some trailer trash rubbish that we've cleaned up and now display here before you. This Cunt came to us from a very reputable, respectable source."

I knew these words would be killing Ev, bringing home to her acutely the situation she was now in. Jason continued.

"Cunt has a first rate collage education but for today she is a Cunt that is on her knees, here, for you. Cunt struggles but was born to serve. This is the most exquisite of unique opportunities for exploring her servitude should you be lucky enough to own this Cunt even for just one night."

12