Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason released Ev's chin and she immediately lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Cunt, open."

Pre-empting any reluctance on slut's part, Mei Ling lashed her whip savagely against the stage floor again. Ev took to her back, gripped her ankles and pulled her legs wide apart opening herself fully for all to see. It was surely the most humiliating position for Ev and the wildest turn on for everyone else.

"Fuck"," Rika muttered simply and quietly.

"See how easily she opens herself and how, even in her situation, her pussy drips with desire." Jason traced his cane along the line and length of Ev's slit. I thought I heard her moan, but I wasn't sure as a spontaneous round of applause rang out from the crowd.

"Okay Cunt, now assume the ass position."

Ev rolled off her back and knelt, her bottom towards the bidders, head down and resting on her crossed wrists. Her ass and pussy there for all to see. I knew this position well and ached to fuck her, my slut, my slave, my Ev.

"Okay Cunt, kneel."

A hand signal went up.

"Just a few moments more sir, please, and then the bidding can start again."

I got the feeling Jason knew just what he was doing. I could sense the lust building in the crowd.

Ev did as she was told and then looked up immediately at Jason, never directly into his eyes though. Mei Ling stood to his right flashing her whip as if just waiting for an excuse to use it, whilst Jason held out, in his left hand, a simple black vibrator.

"Entertain us Cunt."

Ev reached out, ever mindful of the whip I was sure, and took the vibrator with both hands. Her eyes remained fixed on Jason.

Jason stroked her hair in a manner reminiscent of a pet, and I saw her try to move her head away until he gripped her hair tight and frowned. I knew what was coming, and I felt nervous for Ev.

Rika took my hand and placed it under her skirt and between her legs. She said nothing but I knew that she wanted her pussy stroked. I moved my fingers into her still wet slit, and duly obliged.

Once again Jason spoke.

"Cunt, you have five minutes. Cum for us."

"What," Ev replied, "Fuck off, no chance, you must think ..."

"Again Mei Ling's arm flashed quickly and a second burning line marked Ev's back.

"Nooooooooooooo!" she yelled.

"Do not make us do that again Cunt. Now masturbate for us. You have five minutes. Start!"

"Yes, Sir." She stammered through her tears.

I could see that she was aroused and I genuinely hoped it would help her cum. Rika squeezed her thighs together around my fingers; clearly Ev's roomy was having no problems on the cumming front.

Ev switched the device on and brought it to her pussy. She was kneeling, thighs spread wide. It was a good position for slut to play with herself in front of the mass of lustful desire that was formed before her.

At first touch, Ev's thighs tried to squeeze shut on her hand and the vibrator. She was clearly wet, and the vibrator slipped effortlessly inside her slit. I saw her angle it so the tip pressed against the top of her pussy. She had stopped crying and now her face was becoming contorted with passion. Ev held the vibrator to her clit, not gently or playfully, but hard and constant.

I could sense she was being hardcore about this. Cum, inside five minutes, had been her instruction.

"Come on Ev, cum for us all." I urged her on silently.

Rika bit into my shoulder as her ass began to wriggle delightfully under my ministrations.

Back on the stage my slut was breathing hard, from arousal, but also by the looks of it, from the effort. She fucked herself with the vibrator and the palm of her hand hammered her clit. I glanced at the second hand on my watch. Time was passing and I wondered what they would do if she missed the deadline.

Ev's hand worked the vibrator savagely between her legs. The length of black plastic worked quickly, and finally my slut's arousal seemed to embrace her and her whole body shook with the impending release of desire.

"Don't forget to ask him slut," I silently remind her.

"May Cunt cum, Sir," she managed to stammer.

"Good girl," I said to myself.

"No." Jason replied sternly. "Cunt must continue, but do not cum."

I smiled. It was never going to be that easy for slut. She struggled now to control her body. It was mind over matter time for her. An act of matter to ignore the humming black phallus embedded deep inside her; an act of mind not to become more aroused at being told no. Slut had to continue masturbating, she had no option.

"May Cunt cum now, Sir?"

"No."

Another minute passes.

"Please may Cunt cum, Sir?"

"No."

Ev's body was rolling from side to side now, trying so hard to hold her climax at bay. I saw slut twitch and spasm around the vibrator.

"Fuck, please may Cunt cum, Sir. Please." She begged beautifully as her teeth chattered and her face contorted in a clenched grimace of concentration.

"Count backwards from ten Cunt."

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, ohhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!..."

I could see the glint as a new sheen of sweat broke out over Ev's body. By 'three' her body was grinding at the vibrator, almost out of control. Then I sensed that she was going to cum whatever, and she screamed out loud ..."

"...it's coming...it's coming....please, please, please...may Cunt cum, Sir?"

"Cum, Cunt."

"Thank you, Sir," she gasped.

Her body fell on the dusty stage and screwed the vibrator deep inside her pussy. Her audience now forgotten. I thought how much Evelyn Wang had been born for this.

When she reached orgasm, Slut's face twisted in a silent convulsion of ecstasy. Her splendidly straight back arched, and her head bent backwards almost to the floor; Ev's hips ground out four times and she howled the luxury of her ecstasy.

Simultaneously Rika buried her face in my upper arm and cried herself to another climax, covering my fingers in juice. I did not avert my gaze for one second from the stage as Rika removed my fingers and sucked on them like a child with a lollipop. So entranced was the audience by the performance on the stage that I do not think for one minute that anyone even noticed what I had just done to Rika.

What a fucking evening this was turning out to be!

Jason gave slut no space to compose herself before ordering her back to kneel before him.

"Three minutes forty five seconds. Even under such pressure when only moments earlier she was crying in degradation and fear, the Cunt was still able to cum like a wanton, shameless slut. This is what makes this Cunt particularly special."

The shouting started up again. Jason had them in a bidding frenzy now. Clever boy!

"Brown hat... six-fifty... I've got SEVEN HUNDRED from down here at the front ... seven-hundred and fifty... EIGHT HUNDRED... oh, come on she's worth more than this..."

The hand signals continued to appear.

"... we have nine-hundred dollars bid... A THOUSAND... one-thousand, one-hundred... twelve hundred... thirteen, no fourteen... FIFTEEN-hundred, are you sure? Seventeen hundred to the women in the green sweatshirt... "

Fuck, a woman bidding, now that would be interesting.

"... eighteen-hundred to the eye patch man in the back... nineteen-hundred... nineteen-fifty from one arm... wow, TWO THOUSAND!!!"

Momentarily Jason ignored the bids and re addressed Ev.

"Pick up my toy, Cunt. Did I give Cunt permission to drop it?"

"No, Sir." She picked the vibrator up hastily.

"My toy is dirty. Clean it."

The vibrator was covered in fine dust from the floor. None the less my slut put the vibrator all the way into her mouth, and closed her lips tightly around it. She drew it back out, mostly clean and then spluttered, no doubt trying to get the dirt off her tongue. She licked at the one or two spots that had been missed and then held the vibrator up for inspection.

Jason looked it over and nodded, satisfied. Slut was reduced now to utter compliant subservience.

"Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" Rika asked, as the bids continued to come thick and fast

"Do I hear twenty-one hundred? Anyone? Anyone? YES! We now have a bid for twenty-one hundred dollars for this gorgeous slavegirl... How about twenty-two? What's that? Twenty-five? Thank you, ma'am! TWENTY-FIVE hundred dollars bid by the lady in the yellow vest! Anymore? Anyone willing to go higher than twenty-five hundred? Three Thousand to the young man here at the front in the blue T shirt."

A new bidder.

"Anymore sir," Jason addressed the man in the brown hat, who immediately signalled his increased bid.

"Three thousand five hundred ... thank you sir ... Four thousand ... down here front row."

It was again the young man in the blue T shirt. I saw Ev glance down at him. I could only see the back of his head.

"Any more? ... No ... okay the going, going gone to the lucky young man here at the front in the blue T shirt."

He was elated and being congratulated by the other bidders who were in close proximity.

The room was clearing quickly. Yang had a huge grin as he made his way to the stage, stopping to collect Rika and I on the way.

We mounted the steps to meet with Jason and Mei Ling and the lucky young man who was to own my slut for the night.

"Okay she is yours once you give us the money." Jason was ever the businessman.

"No problem, here it is." The young man took out a thick wad of notes and counted out $4k in $100 bills. Whilst he was doing this slut was taken away by Mei Ling to be cleaned up.

"Thank you. Sign here to say that you will have her back by midday."

"And you know what will happen if you don't, right?" Yang threatened. The young man nodded in acknowledgement. Naturally, he seemed eager to leave with Ev, but I needed to speak with him.

"May I have just a word with you?" I asked. He turned to look at me, but first he seemed to spend several moments staring at Rika. She dropped her eyes, unable to hold his gaze.

"Yeah, I suppose. And who are you?" he asked, finally turning to me.

"Simon, and I am Slut's Master." We shook hands. And this is Rika, Slut's roomie at Cal. They shook hands, she giving him a bright and shining smile. He seemed to hold her hand a bit longer than usual. "Simon, you seem to have one too many hot dishes on your menu."

"It's not quite what it seems. Let's speak over here for a moment," and I directed him to a more private corner. Rika, I noted, had not challenged his rather pointed question about her.

We spoke for several minutes, clarifying a few things and suggesting a few, also. This was all turning out brilliantly. Our conversation neared its conclusion and we headed back towards the group.

"Oh, and here," I said, "I assume you are eager to fuck her, so make sure she gets this tomorrow morning." I gave him the morning after pill.

Ev returned, escorted by the delicious Mei Ling. Ev looked gorgeous. Once again she was chained by her wrists but now also to bracelets on her thighs. Her steps were short like a slave girl and on her feet and lower legs she wore the white stiletto boots that she had arrived in. They contrasted superbly against her tanned skin.

When the young man, who had introduced himself as Zhen Hua to me, saw the short white leather skirt and too small, very tight cropped, white leather vest Ev now wore he sucked in his breath and raised his eyebrows. He would have a fun filled night for sure.

"Gag her," he spoke with authority to Mei Ling. She nodded, walked away to a side display, and returned with several gags. She showed them to Zhen Hua Ling without speaking.

"The ring gag."

Mei Ling placed the other gags on a nearby chair, and within moments, Ev was gagged, the ring strapped to her head, her tongue waggling along the edges of the gag.

He looked at me, then Rika, one last time, giving me a nod and her an appreciative smile.

As he led Ev away, the leash attached to her collar, she turned to look at me over her shoulder and a single tear ran down her cheek. My stomach turned. I wanted her back already. Still I had Rika to take my mind off things. Yes, things were turning out brilliantly, if I did say so myself.

Moments later I stood outside with Rika. We were nearly two thousand dollars better off. Ev had left with Zhen Hua and the rest of the time between now and midday tomorrow was mine to spend with Rika.

She looked up at me smiled.

"So Si, where shall we go, your place or mine?"

To be continued ...

Please let me know if you enjoyed the sharing of our experience so far ...

12