Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Ev's lifestyle as a slut/slave continues to develop.
7.9k words
4.47
53.1k
10

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ev is my slave in real life. She is a beautiful Asian slut. This is the story, written by both of us, telling of what happened following our first explosive weekend together (described in Enslaving Ev on Literotica) ...

*

PART 1

Slut (1) ...

I had my hand on the door handle, a tear ran down my cheek and I turned to watch his car ... Master's car ... until it disappeared around the corner. I slowly twisted until I faced the apartment. There was a light on, Rika must have left it on before she left to join us at Yang's shop yesterday... yesterday ... yesterday ...

'Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, and now it looks as though they're here to stay ...'

The words of the song echoed in my mind, only did I mean 'troubles' or was I now someone totally different to the young, innocent Asian girl who had left for the beach to enjoy the November sun only 2 days earlier?

And Rika ... how was she? Zhen Hua, the bastard, had her. I knew only too well what she could be going through. She was to be returned at 9pm.... would she be? What condition would she be in? What would my relationship be like with her from now on? Fuck, too many things to think about.

Me ... Ev ... I ... what was I, what had I become?

How could I pretend ...?

I twisted the key and took a few careful steps in though the door. I felt as if someone had stuck a huge, thick pole deep inside me and left me impaled for the past 48 hours. My pussy was so sore. I went inside and shut the door behind me. I halted under the hallway light and slumped backwards. The door held me upright, I was exhausted, so tired.

I looked down at myself. My clothes were ripped to shreds, my aching titties were almost fully exposed ... what a sight I must be. Fleetingly I thought of my family and what they would think if they could see me now!

Master had removed my collar telling me that I could have it back later but I had no panties or bra on, nor did I wear shoes or sneakers or anything on my bare, naked feet. I had no idea at what stage of the last day or so I lost Rika's red thong. My underwear and clothing must have been scattered everywhere ... Yang's, the boat house, Zhen Hua's, many souvenirs taken to bear testimony to the weekend where I had started out a virgin and ended up a girl who got fucked. Really fucked.

I'm ruined, I thought. Wrecked, fucked. I pushed myself forward and made for the bathroom that I shared with Rika. Once in there I turned on the light and took off the tattered material that passed for my clothing. I needed to pee so bad. I moved to sit on the toilet and felt relief as my bladder emptied. I was sore, so fucking sore. My ass and my pussy, so fucking sore.

I looked down at myself. My skin was red and marked from ropes and whips and wax and sucking and licking and ... my poor, beautiful long, dark slave hair was flat and matted with sweat and cum. I could smell sex on myself and my shaved pussy looked raw, red and raw. My body was covered in new adornments. I had a second ear piercing with rings containing the word SLUT glued into my ears and a tongue stud with a ring on it glued into my mouth, not to mention a fucking tooth brace ... yes a tooth brace. Master Simon had told me that the glue was only semi permanent and would eventually allow for removal of the items, but not for few days yet, and I had college to go to!

I stood up and hobbled to the sink where I started to brush my teeth. It was an unusually hard task with my brace in but I would have to manage. The toothpaste had a minty flavour and tasted good. I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror and saw that my eyes were red where they should have been white and had a strange, dazed look about them. They didn't seem like my eyes at all.

The toothpaste had built up into foam and was spilling out of my mouth when I felt my stomach churn. Suddenly I gagged and my head felt so light. With a rush I whirled away from the sink and fell to my knees at the toilet, grabbed the sides and heaved into the bowl.

Master (1) ...

It was 4pm on a Sunday. Evelyn Wang ... my slave, my slut, my gyrl. Fuck she was gorgeous. I know that I had spent a lot of time fucking Rika, Ev's roomie, this past day or so, but Ev was the girl who occupied my mind. I had left her at the door of her apartment a short while ago and was now parked back at the beach. It was here that I sat in my car, staring out towards the incoming tide, and re-lived what the last 48 hours had just delivered.

I had mastered slaves before; I had a dungeon of sorts in my house - but never a slut as beautiful as Ev. The fact that she had a room mate who was also into our little game was an added, interesting bonus.

Ev had been a virgin when she attracted my attention on the beach. Now she was a million miles away from that status. White silk to red silk as she would like it described. Just like in her favourite fantasy land, Gor and the world of John Norman. I wondered what she would be doing now. How would she feel, how would she react?

I had left her with an envelope containing some words of comfort and a set of instructions for later that would, I guess, seal the fate of our relationship. She was a natural slave and I already knew how she would respond. I certainly hoped that I knew anyway because if she decided to turn against me then I had just subjected her to the most sexually illegal weekend possible and I could be the one who was fucked!

Fleetingly I though about giving Stacy a call. I was still horny ... impossible! I took out my cell phone and was all set to call when I changed my mind. She was Jonno's girl and I should leave her alone. Besides I still had plans with Ev for this evening and Stacy, despite being a thoroughly gorgeous chick, could end up being in the way.

Instead I closed my eyes, leaned back in my seat and pictured Ev. I saw her on the beach, sensuously stripping off her clothes to reveal the skimpy red bikini. I saw her in the boat house being fucked, losing her virginity and then later, in the same place, screwing around with Rika as well. Then my mind wandered to the tongue piercing and the tattoo and then onto the auction ... had I really sold her for a night, unbelievable ... and then to the final session with the ass hook and all, at Yang's shop. What a weekend, what a slut, what a gyrl. I was missing her already.

I stroked my crotch and could sense my erection building again. I started up the car and headed for home. I would be speaking to Ev again soon, or so I hoped.

Slut (2) ...

I was feeling a little better now. I had showered for a long and luxurious time and now sat in my room dressed in my red hoody, black lacy camisole panties and fluffy rabbit slippers. I had opened the envelope and was reading Master's note that he had left with me. As I read I was at first comforted and then shocked.

Master started by saying that he thought that his slut (which means me) was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, and then went on to say that after my introduction to slut-hood and slavedom this weekend I now had to choose whether I wanted to be his permanent slave or not.

Choose! Fuck ... as if I had a choice. I hated the pain but loved it at the same time and the humiliation that went with it. Of course I wanted to be his slave ... I had to be. To have the chance to choose though was comforting. It reminded me that I wasn't completely out of control.

However, accepting my choice came with a price ... a pretty imminent price. Master was ordering me to masturbate to the point of orgasm at midnight, then again at 2am and then again at 3:30am before meeting him over the Instant Messaging service on my PC at 5am, by which time I would be so stoked and ready and willing to do anything for him.

To verify that I had obeyed him I had to email him at midnight, 2am and then again at 3:30. Shit, this was taking over my life. I had college tomorrow at 9am and, despite accepting that my essay wouldn't now get done in time, I had to go ... Master said so.

The weekend had been one thing ... well a lot of things actually ... but to discover that being my Master's slut was going to affect me both day and night was almost too much.

I should have gone straight to my email and said something like:

'Master! Email you at all these times? Master, please, you are taking control of gyrl's life and while she would love this in the summer when she has the time, she cannot possibly be awake as much as you are demanding. She is reaching an important point in the school year, with midterms and important assignments.

Master, maybe gyrl will just have to say goodbye, even though she has loved her short time with you. She just cannot sacrifice everything, and throw away everything and dishonour her parents. She cannot concentrate on her homework. Master, gyrl just cannot report to you every time. She won't be able to get anything else done.'

But I didn't and instead I sipped from my coffee and breathed out a heavy sigh. Amazingly my fingers had drifted down to Master's pussy and were toying with the sore lips. I closed my eyes and thought of Master Si watching me. I was just beginning to get wet again when I heard the key in the lock. It must be Rika, she was home. What would she be like? I jumped up from my bed and moved into the hall just in time to see the door opening.

There silhouetted against the evening sky -- it was 8pm, she was early -- was Rika. I expected to see a dishevelled, well used Asian girl, but instead I saw my beautiful, apparently composed, clean looking roomie. What the fuck? Rika wasn't even looking my way, she was waving someone off.

After a few seconds she turned to look at me.

"Hi slut," she remarked somewhat more brightly than I had expected. Her label for me stung ... would I really have to be her slut as well, did I want to be? The questions in my head were serving to arouse me even more. Despite what I been through all I seemed to be was aroused!

"Hi Rika," I replied watching as she hobbled a little into the hallway and then into our living area.

"Fuck Ev, I'm shattered." She did look tired, but other than that she appeared to be quite refreshed. Her body had been freshly perfumed and her lovely long, black hair was fluffy and clean. When she had been bundled into Zhen Hua's van Rika had been wearing her skirt and one of Master's shirts. She now only wore a long shirt -- either Master's or Zhen's -- that hung down to her upper thigh. She had bare feet, just as gyrl had when she was returned, but Rika seemed in much better shape.

"Wh .. wh .. what happened Rika?" I asked confused as to why she didn't look like I had when leaving Zhen Hua's.

"What? Oh, we talked."

'Talked, talked' what do you fucking mean 'you talked', the words echoed in my mind.

"You talked," I said in a measured, controlled manner, "What about?"

"Look sweetheart; fetch me a coffee and I'll tell you."

She ordered me to do something and I obeyed instantly. It was only a coffee but something clicked inside me. I could be her slut ... I knew it then.

A minute or two later we were both sitting in our living room and I was ready to hear her story.

Master (2) ...

Her screams. Her delicious screams. How I'd relished the sound of those screams. That and the desire in her voice when her arousal overcame her. Ev was a glorious slut. The erotic sight of the angry red marks and welts that adorned her flesh as a reminder of her status now flooded into my mind's eye. Fuck I wanted her again.

My thought process continued to conjure pictures of Ev; her struggling, defenceless body twisting this way and that, roped to the ceiling, impaled upon an ass hook, sold on the auction stage ... I stroked my burgeoning erection.

But they were only thoughts. I needed Ev to be real, in person taking my erection between the warm lips of her mouth, sucking me, swallowing me, draining me.

I remembered the boat house; the surge of ecstasy, the feeling of utter power as my cane had landed again and again and again. I remembered wanting to hurt my slut, thrash her until she came. In that old run down building, meeting Ev for the second time, on the Saturday of this fantastic weekend I simply had not wanted to stop. I had wanted it to go on and on, savouring the delicious screams of Ev's agony.

The smell of her perfumed body came back to me, the aromatic, spicy tangs of her lovely scent, the dry smell of the boathouse and then the sharp smell of collective arousal that existed in Yang's shop and the hall where Ev had been traded.

In the depths of my mind I knew that she was special. In a certain way I wanted to spoil her, to treat her nice, to kiss her, to hold her, to make love to her ... but I knew that Ev was a slave, a slut, a submissive and to treat her badly was to treat her nice.

I was once again beyond myself with lust as my fist began to move the rigid exposed flesh of my cock back and forth. I wanted to cum with her picture, her beautiful face at the front of my mind ... damn, it felt good. Then I stopped. I had my night ahead with Ev planned; assuming that she still wanted me. Of course she would, wouldn't she?

I smiled when I thought of the burden I had placed upon her. She had to report via email every few hours throughout the night and then I would virtually 'punish' her across the internet. She wouldn't be there with me in body, but I would use her soul, her character, her mind and she would enjoy me as though I was with her, using her, inside her.

There was something about this gyrl, something that made me forget all of who I was outside of being the dominant Master Si, and all I wanted now was to have her suck me as hard and as deep as was possible.

It was 10pm now. Rika should have been returned. I smiled as I thought of Ev's roomie with her newly pierced nipples and now, hopefully, with the same little attachment as Ev had on her mouth brace allowing her to be chained by the teeth.

I had 2 hours to wait before Ev's first email. My mind was wandering and I felt tired. I did not need to read all of Ev's emails as they arrived, the time stamp on the computer would confirm her compliance ... or not. So, setting the alarm on my cell phone for 4am I settled down in the luxury of my leather arm chair for a few of hours sleep.

Slut (3) ...

"Of course he fucked me," Rika stated simply in a matter of fact kind of way. She had been a virgin until the day before but now she talked about sex as though she was a street whore.

I swallowed hard, almost unable to speak, as Rika continued with her story.

"D ... d ... did you travel in his van? " I stuttered.

Rika laughed, "Yes, and I was choked by the same dildo you had been, in fact ..." she whispered, "I think I could taste you on it."

I was visibly shocked by the wanton use of words by my roomie, shocked but enthralled just the same.

"And then he got me back to his house, into his dungeon and fucked me."

I said nothing but my eyes bade her to go on.

"Then he made me crawl to him and suck him until he was aroused again ..."

I nodded in recognition of what Zhen had also made me do.

"And when he was ready I took him deep into my throat and made him cum ..."

I was really aroused now; this story was so stimulating ... what the fuck was wrong with me?

"Did he film you?" I asked.

"Huh, no, at least I don't think so."

I wondered why, because the bastard had filmed me. What was it about me?

"... but he did make me keep his sperm in my mouth ..."

Rika placed her coffee mug on the floor and began to crawl towards me.

"... and then kneel back on my haunches like an owned slave ..."

I moaned as she came nearer to me.

"... and wait with my hands clasped behind my head ..."

Rika placed her hands on my bare knees and slid up my body. I held my breath.

"... until he said I could swallow."

Rika's face reached mine and she moved her lips to me. We kissed, long and hard leaving this slut breathless before our mouths parted.

"Oh Ev, you're have braces, how sexy."

"Yes, I ... he ... Zhen ..."

"Oh it's okay sweetheart, I know he did. He told me, in fact I have a small clip now on my braces too. Master Si had asked him to put one on me."

For all the absurdity of our situation and the significance of what was happening to both Rika and I, the main feeling in my stomach as Rika mentioned Master by name was envy. My Master had cared enough to ask Zhen to do something to Rika - presumably for his own benefit, and that made me jealous.

What did he intend? Was I not going to be his only slut? I suppose by the very definition of my role in his life I would have to suffer whatever choices he made. If Rika was to be his slave too then so be it.

As if she had heard my thoughts Rika continued "And then, with both of us tired out, he took me to his bed where we lay naked and talked. He played with my titties and eventually, after he had made me wet and become hard again, he fucked me once more. He told me about some of his slave punishments, his tricks, why he did it and how he made his sluts suffer and then he let me shower and change before bringing me back home, to you."

I was so horny listening to her, especially after the kiss, that I silently begged Rika to take me somehow, anyhow and do whatever she wanted.

"My talk with Zhen prepared me well because Master Si has told me that I will be your Mistress apart from when he decides that I too will be his slut."

"Oh." I exclaimed, a little taken aback.

"But don't worry we will still live as normally as we can, as two college roomies, but from time to time, either under Master Si's instruction or not, I will become your Mistress."

I still looked confused and no doubt a little concerned.

"So the exciting thing for you is that you won't know when I am Rika your roomie, or Mistress Rika sent to 'punish' you."

Rika smiled and I swallowed hard. I was filled with trepidation but very excited at the same time. How would this work, what would our lifestyle mean. I would find out soon enough I guessed.

"But for now Ev, my darling, I need to sleep."

And with that she peeled her lithe body away from mine and went to her room.

My mind was filled with all sorts of thoughts. Scared, thrilled, aroused ... imagine my state! Rika's arrival home and story telling had made me tired again and I could not help my eyes closing and my mind drifting. I placed my coffee cup down and thought that I would take a short nap. I still had a couple of hours to midnight.

I should have set my alarm!

Master (3) ...

Not surprisingly my sleep was deep. I cannot even remember what I dreamt about, or if I had a dream at all. The alarm broke the spell of my slumber as it rang shrill in my ears. I looked at the time on my cell phone. It was 4am. Despite the comforting nature of the luxurious fabric, my body ached from sleeping in the arm chair.

I dragged myself up and to the bathroom where I stripped off my clothes and took a shower. I wanted to be fresh for my slut. Oh how I hoped that she had responded. After towelling myself dry I put on a pair of loose shorts and headed for my computer. First stop was email. I had set up a fresh account, for Ev to message me, which only she and Rika knew. I punched in my user ID and password and waited for the screen to load.

'New Messages (4)'

Mmmm, 4 messages, I thought. Why 4? I clicked into the inbox. They were all from Slut Ev ... splendid. The romantic heart inside of me leapt for metaphorical joy as the very fact that she had sent 4 emails to me confirmed that she wanted to be my slave. I opened the earliest one noting that it was timed at 00:40am. She had been 40 minutes late! I smiled as I read.

To: Master Si

From: Slut Ev

Subject -- Masturbation 1

Hi Master, sooooooooo sorry that gyrl is late!!!!!!!! Your slut is here, but then you knew she would be didn't you? Your gyrl stood naked wearing only her panties and fingered your cunt until she began to whimper with need and then pulled out. She begs to be fucked, even though she needs to sleep. Slut will be worth nothing tomorrow. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, please fuck me Master!