Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kisses.

Oh man this was hot ... she was hot and there was more to come. I clicked on the next one timed at 1:59am. Pretty much bang on time wise.

To: Master Si

From: Slut Ev

Subject -- Masturbation 2

Aiiiiiiii. Master! Gyrl has fingered herself to near climax once more, and is still trying to calm down. Your slut is totally spent, but after taking some coffee and a snack, gyrl will be back for more at the required time. It is torture to be on the edge and not actually fulfil the cumming. Gyrl imagines you standing there with a whip and spreads her legs wide to honor you!

Later Master. xx

I was now solidly erect. The words in her emails would have been enough but the very thought of her obeying me, not sleeping and fingering herself to a near orgasmic state was unbelievable. I stroked my cock through the material of my shorts as I opened the 3rd email timed at 3:31am. Good slut.

To: Master Si

From: Slut Ev

Subject -- Masturbation 3

Master Gyrl knelt, knees spread, but thighs straight, on her bedroom floor with her fingers in your cunt until it was slick with juices. This is so crazy! She lowered her head to your feet, and locked her wrists behind her back, high, so that her ass was available to you, Master. Then slut felt your fingers at both her holes. Please, Master, fuck your slut, fill her with your seed, she begged. After about 5 min, she imagined you did, and she pushed her ass back to you, deepening your fuck, aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...now, your slut is so horny she is desperate to talk to you and cannot wait for 5 o'clock. Kisses.

Oh yes, she was really going for it. They were only words in an email but I just knew them to be true. She had masturbated to near orgasm 3 times since midnight and was now so aroused that it hurt. Fuck, she was good. But that was all I had asked her to do before 5am. What is the 4th email? It was timed at 3:47, just a short while ago.

To: Master Si

From: Slut Ev

Subject -- Slut needs more!

Master slut knows that she has met your demands but your kajira wants more. She has now completed her ass display posture, and felt your presence before her and then within her. She juiced much and thought much about the weekend and about you thinking of her. With her hands behind her, she was unable to bring herself to near orgasm again, however, Master, but felt the thought of your lash on her back and ass and juiced very much.

Thank you for being my Master

Thank you for being my Master!

Thank you for being my Master!!

Thank you for being my Master!!!

Thank you for being my Master!!!!

Master please do not be displeased with slut for doing more than you had asked her to.

Now in this high state of arousal, she must wait for our IM time. Slut will sit waiting with her legs spread to feel you there. Kisses xx.

This was just fucking great. Despite being one email too many her last email was the best of all. I was now as solid as a rock and desperate to play with my slut. It was 4:30am -- just 30 minutes to go.

Slut (4) ...

I had been too enthusiastic I was sure. The events of the night had aroused me so much I was now almost permanently on the edge of cumming. I was exhausted, true, but coffee and catnaps had got me through so far and now it was only a few minutes before Master was due to talk to me on IM.

I was so excited dressed in only my red hoody, my black cami-knickers and pink fluffy rabbit slippers. My pussy was still sore but it was wet too. I moved away from my PC to close the bedroom door. Rika was sure to still be sleeping but I wanted privacy.

It was 4:59am as I typed my user ID and password into the Instant Messenger login screen. I had already set Master up as a contact and so he would appear to me as Master Si. I would be Slut Ev to reflect the personal details in my new messenger account.

I pressed enter and waited. It logged in, and there was Master's name but he was still showing as offline. No, please let him be there, I was too hot, too aroused, too sluttish in my feelings for him not to be there. I typed in my first message to him in offline mode; I was so desperate to speak with my Master.

Slut Ev says:

Good morning, Master, your slut is hot and horny and very sleepy too

Slut Ev says:

Oh no, Master please be there, gyrl needs you.

Then he was with me. Yes ... he was online!

Master Si says:

Good morning slut I am here

Slut Ev says:

aiiiiii, kajira juices with joy, Master

Slut Ev says:

How may slut please you, Master?

Master Si says:

Ok slut. Your first email was late therefore you must understand that this is a serious punishment session and so you must not start any conversation without being asked by me. Understand?

A serious punishment session, what did he mean? I was on IM how could that work ... but oh it was so good to be with him again. I would tell him that I understood.

Slut Ev says:

Yes, Sir

Master Si says:

You are doing well slut. What are you wearing?

Slut Ev says:

Red hoody, black panties, and slippers, Master. Pink, fluffy rabbit slippers.

Fuck, why had I said that? He didn't want to know that his Asian fuck toy had rabbit slippers on. Stupid slut!

Master Si says:

Can I assume you have still not had an orgasm over the last 5 hours?

Slut Ev says:

Yes, Master

Master Si says:

Good. Are you horny gyrl?

Slut Ev says:

Yes, Master

I needed to pee. I needed to pee desperately. It must have been the coffee and the excitement and the fact that my body clock was all over the place.

Slut Ev says:

Master, please may gyrl ask something

Master Si says:

Yes you may slut.

Slut Ev says:

Master, gyrl is embarrassed, but she needs to use the toilet, Sir

Slut Ev says:

Master!!! Please

Fuck he had to let me go. I would have to go anyway, whether he said so or not ... wouldn't I? I knew then that I would not. If Master did not give his permission I would simply piss myself. What had I become?

Master Si says:

You may not go just yet until this first punishment is complete. Understand?

Slut Ev says:

Master, it is serious

Slut Ev says:

Gyrl is so excited and needs to pee, Master

Master Si says:

Ok slut. Go now but be quick.

Thank fuck for that. I got up quickly from my seat and ran to the bathroom. It was with a great relief that I released the strong stream of pee into the bowl. So desperate had I been that I had not locked the door and so I should not have been surprised when it opened and in walked Rika rubbing her tired eyes. I looked up.

Despite my situation and exhausted state of mind I was struck by how very sexy she looked with her tousled hair and short night shirt rubbing her eyes in a child like manner.

"Oh hi Ev," she remarked, "You got up for a piss too?"

"Oh, er, yeah," I answered wishing she would just disappear so I could get back to Master. She was still half asleep and so as I got up, flushed the toilet and washed my hands I just said, "Later Rika," and went back to my room.

Slut Ev says:

Sorry, Master, slight complication, thank you, Master

Master Si says:

Are you still hot and horny?

Slut Ev says:

More than ever Master ...considering the hour

Slut Ev says:

Gyrl met Rika in toilet

Master Si says:

Is Rika with you now?

Slut Ev says:

No Master

Master Si says:

Is Rika okay slut?

Oh why did he have to ask that? Master forget Rika, this is about you and me, I want you to myself ... please ... I should have typed this, but I didn't.

Slut Ev says:

Yes Master, Rika is fine.

Master Si says:

Okay good. Take off your hoody.

Slut Ev says:

aiiii, it is so cold, but gyrl obeys

I wasn't lying it was freezing. Our heating had not yet kicked in and I was only now noticing the cold for the first time as I slipped off the hoody to reveal the upper part of body naked. I could see the marks still from my weekend experience and I still had the nipple rings that had been fitted by Mai Ling before I was sold to Zhen Hua.

Master Si says:

Ok. Now reach up to your right breast with your left hand and stimulate your nipple into an erect state. Then twist it hard until it hurts. Tell me how that feels slut.

There was no chance of me disobeying Master and so even though he wasn't physically here I did as he ordered. Reaching to my right breast I took the erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger and twisted hard until I yelled out.

Slut Ev says:

aiiii, Master, it makes gyrl feel in great need

Master Si says:

Good. Now use the other hand on the other nipple. This time twist really hard. Let me know when it is done.

Master (4) ...

I was now so hard that a mere flick at my cock by a knowing finger would have brought me off. Ev was performing really well. She must be exhausted, but that was the point. She was my slave, my slut and now that she had committed to me she needed to know it.

Slut Ev says:

Master! What if Rika comes out and sees this!

Master Si says:

Rika will not come out just yet. Trust me.

Rika knew what I was doing. I had already sent an SMS text message to her mobile phone.

Slut Ev says:

Yes, Sir

Slut Ev says:

Oh, gyrl wishes she could whimper out loud!

Slut Ev says:

Maybe she needs to gag herself soon

Master Si says:

You must stop sending messages without being asked.

Slut Ev says:

I smiled at Ev's willing and proactive participation. Although what she was being asked to do was so insignificant compared to her previous experiences of this weekend.

Master Si says:

Ok. Now for the main event. You are to be virtually whipped 8 times. How do you feel?

Slut Ev says:

Like a slut in need, Sir

Master Si says:

Good. Now I want you completely naked. Tell me when it is done.

Slut Ev says:

Master, gyrl is totally naked for you, and hopes Rika does not come out, but that makes it more exciting also

Master Si says:

Ok good. Now you may use your finger to briefly make yourself wet. Tell me when it is done.

I gripped my cock and jerked the foreskin back and forth several times. I was just so horny. Even such a brief exercise almost made me spill over before I quickly regained control of my lust.

Slut Ev says:

Done, Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Master Si says:

Splendid now lick your finger dry. Tell me when it is done.

Slut Ev says:

Mmm, yes, Master, done

Master Si says:

Excellent. I have decided not to ask you to peg your nipple but to get on with the whipping. Is your hair hanging loose and long?

Slut Ev says:

Yes Master

Master Si says:

Ok then make sure it is not covering your back as I need to see your naked back exposed.

Slut Ev says:

Yes, Master

Master Si says:

Ok. Now stand and wait. Unless you are typing your hands should be on your head. After each stroke you will reply starting with a count (one, two etc) then telling me how it felt and whether you cried out. Understand.

Slut Ev says:

Yes, Master

I really wanted Ev to be here with me, dancing naked at the end of my cock.

Master Si says:

Good. The whip I am using has 5 thick leather lashes tipped with a leather knot. It will hurt like hell and bring up red welts but will not harm beyond that or scar. OK.

Slut Ev says:

Yes, Master

Master Si says:

Here is the first one. I have delivered hard across your back, kissing you from your left hip to your right shoulder blade. Reply as instructed slut.

Slut Ev says:

One ... thank you Master, gyrl feels like cumming

Master Si says:

Do not under any circumstance cum. Understand.

I wish I could guarantee the same outcome my side. My mind pictured my naked slut standing in front of her PC obeying my instructions. I made a mental note to get myself a webcam!

Slut Ev says:

Yes, Master

Master Si says:

Did gyrl cry out?

Slut Ev says:

no,Master

Slut Ev says:

Rika

Slut Ev says:

Is moving around

Slut Ev says:

Master, may gyrl speak

Master Si says:

Yes go ahead.

Slut Ev says:

At this rate, Rika will be up in a few min for her morning workout, gyrl wants to finish this session and really feel it, but in a few min it will be impossible.

Slut Ev says:

Fuck Rika let us carry on Master

Master Si says:

Rika wants you slut

Slut Ev says:

Huh?

Slut (5) ...

Instinctively I turned away from the screen and sure enough there was Rika in the doorway of the living room carrying a small holdall. She still looked sleepily dishevelled and thoroughly gorgeous. But Master was obviously talking with her as he knew that she was around.

"Oh look my little Ev is naked. Is Master Si teasing you slut?"

I didn't know what to say.

"R ... R ... Rika, what are you ..."

"Doing here Ev? Oh Master Si told me about his plans for you over the internet and has asked me to take over from here while he grabs a couple more hours of sleep before he starts work."

I briefly pondered Master and his job. What did he do? How absurd to think this right now.

"Rika, if Master is gone may I also please get some sleep. It is almost 6am and I could doze for a couple of hours before college ... I have to go to school, Master says so."

"I know that slut and I am here to help you get ready. For the next few hours until you go to class, I am Mistress Rika."

I gulped visibly and Rika smiled. She moved towards me and stroked my cheek.

"You will please me slut, it is your responsibility to do that."

"Y ... yes M ... Mistress," I stammered. I watched Erika's mouth as she licked her lips revealing the metal of her braces as she gazed over my naked body.

"I want to enjoy you. Now, undress me and fit this on my body." Rika reached into the holdall and pulled out a strap on dildo. My eyes opened wide but I said nothing.

"It was a gift from Zhen."

Funny, I hadn't noticed the bag when Rika came home. But then I had been too mesmerized by her condition to really notice.

I moved my hand towards Mistress Roomie and, in an act that would have been unthinkable only a few days before, I unbuttoned the night shirt and slid the garment off Rika's shoulders. She wore only a pair of white lacy thong panties. Her skin was smooth, albeit a little red and marked as my own was, and her breasts were firm and pert.

I bent down and forwards and, taking hold of the thin strappy sides, I slid the panties down her legs. She too now was naked. I felt Rika's fingers on my shoulders, pulling me up and then moving to cup my breasts. I closed my eyes and moaned. Following Rika's whispered direction I fastened the obscene black dildo around my Mistress's waist.

"Make sure the stimulator is fitted against my clit, cunt."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now I'm gonna fuck you!"

Her words were simple yet very clear.

I sensed Rika's breath quicken as she pushed me back down towards the floor of our living room. She followed me down and spread my legs in order that she could then kneel between my thighs. I knew my pussy was displayed in all its shaven glory to my dominatrix roomie. Moving forward Rika began to probe at both my ass and pussy with her fingers. I could feel both openings grip and contract.

Then, as the slick, smooth rubber cock brushed more insistently at my slit, I held my breath. Rika smiled and then groaned triumphantly as her back arched and she slid the dildo all the way inside me. I bucked and jumped but she was in. I was filled once more. I screamed out at the invasion of my sore groin as Rika started to move rhythmically, embedding the dildo ever deeper into my body.

"Hold me slut."

I obeyed and wrapped my arms around Mistress, just as I might any lover or Master.

Warm, moist lips brushed against mine until her tongue invaded my mouth.

"Oh slut I can feel your braces and your stud, you really are a sexy little hottie!"

How could my roomie be talking to me like this?

Rika's hands slipped under my ass, pulling her forward and impaling me deeper. I groaned anew as Rika began to fuck me with piston like strokes. A frenzy of movement signalled clearly that Rika was nearing her climax. She thrust and panted more aggressively and ordered me to grip and push her own ass, which I did.

At last Rika tensed and then went still, as every visible sinew of her body strained. Her mouth was open in a silent scream that turned gradually in a low growl of pleasure and satisfaction, before she collapsed onto my, now warm and perspiring, body.

"Oh Slut, oh Ev ... I love you so."

I smiled at Rika's words but still I felt a deep knot of disappointed frustration at being left once again on the edge of my own orgasm. Despite the shameful way in which I had been taken, and in my own home, I was desperate for the rigid rubber shape in my pussy to commence its teasing movement again.

I shivered with lust as Rika's fingers cradled and stroked me. It was easy to imagine that we were simply lovers rather than Mistress and Slave. I stifled a sob as her hands trailed over my face, my lips then so intimately and sensuously through my hair.

I shivered again as Rika traced the curve of my shoulder blade and then I cried out as she began to fuck me again. Bizarrely I thought how grateful I was that this cock was a rubber dildo as a man, after his orgasm, would have left me frustrated as his penis wilted. Rika's fingers were still active, cupping and kneading my breasts as I happily endured her molestation.

I wriggled and writhed as the sensation in my pussy and the pit of my stomach accelerated. Rika twisted my nipple and I moaned. My hips were instinctively beginning to rise and thrust in natural response to Rika's movements and I could hear my juices squelching more and more. I closed my eyes and strained my body as I finally gave over to wave after wave or glorious orgasm.

"Thank you Mistress," the slave in me said.

This was a beautiful culmination to one of the hottest nights of my young life and once I had sated my lust and begun to climb down from the wave of pleasure, I realised that it might not yet be over.

Master (5) ...

It was 10am when my bleary eyes opened in a haze of confusion. Slowly but surely thoughts of Slut Ev came back into my mind. I woke with a hard on and it would be a shame to waste it. As my hand curled into a fist around my cock I could feel extra life jump into it. Pictures of Slut Ev paraded around in my head almost making me afraid of how good it felt.

I toyed with my penis as only self masturbation could allow, pushing myself to the edge, teetering there, and then pulling back before repeating the process again. I was helpless in my own hands, and it felt fucking great! Finally I surrendered to the inevitable and my nerve ends cried out with rapture as I exploded all over my stomach.

I sank back down into the comfort of the pillows. I ran my own business and so today would be a 'working from home' day. I did not have to rush anywhere and that made me feel good. I thought again of Ev and noted that she would have been at college for an hour already. How was she getting on? Had Rika sent me an email like I had asked her to do? Dragging myself out of bed I thought I would go check.

I switched into my email screen and sure enough there was an email from Rika timed at 9.10am. With more excitement building in my stomach I clicked to open it up.

To: Master Si

From: Rika

Subject -- College Days!!!

Good morning Master Si, Rika here. Well all went to plan with Slut Ev. As you asked I interrupted her IM session with you and fucked her hard. She loved it by the way and I cannot thank Master enough for bringing us together. I could tell that she suspected all was not finished as we lay in each other's arms but as I removed the strap on dildo, put on my night shirt and told her what would be happening to her during the forthcoming week at school, her face became a picture 